Do you think there was, in any way, a conspiracy involving 9/11?

• 175 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#2  Edited By citizenkane

No, and anybody who thinks so is a fucking idiot that needs to be destroyed.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
@CitizenKane said:
" No, and anybody who thinks so is a fucking idiot that needs to be destroyed. "
Who paid you to say that * twitches and puts on tin foil hat* 
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zeforgotten
@CitizenKane said:
" No, and anybody who thinks so is a fucking idiot that needs to be destroyed. "
I see, so you're saying that you would have anyone who would open another investigation killed?  

HE'S ONE OF THEM
eskimo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By eskimo

Shut up

Malakhii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Malakhii

9/11 conspiracy theories are just a breeding ground for kooks. I mean fucking Dan Aykroyd thinks aliens won't come near us because of it. 

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
@CitizenKane said:
really now? theres more than enough bullshit to warrant another take. just like they did with the JFK assassination. 
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Famov

As with anything else, I need proof. It seems obvious to me that this proof has not been provided by anyone making the claims of conspiracy. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5a46aa62043d1
deactivated-5a46aa62043d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't necessarily think "THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!!!1!", but I think there's definitely more to the story that we'll probably never know about.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By meteora

I don't know. But all I know was a lot of lives were lost in 9/11. Regardless of conspiracy, it was a tragic event. 

A new investigation should be initiated. It probably won't happen now, but maybe a decade or two later. A investigation now could cause too much controversy. Even when a investigation concludes, it may be some years before the government finally decides to release the information.

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By rjayb89

No.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#12  Edited By Jeust

YES, and NINTENDO was behind it! it was the start of their coup to take over the WORLD! The Wii was just their next step. Now the Wii HD! AHHHHHHHHH 

CRAzYKiLL3R93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By CRAzYKiLL3R93

No, it wasnt a government job 

I did hear that there was intelligence before 9/11 that there would be an attack, but the Bush administration didnt think it was likely and didnt respond. 

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TwoOneFive
@Malakhii said:
" 9/11 conspiracy theories are just a breeding ground for kooks. I mean fucking Dan Aykroyd thinks aliens won't come near us because of it.  "
annnnd what does that have to do with the essential questions surrounding 9/11? 

sure, there are cooks everywhere, just because thats a fact doesn't mean everyone is a cook. theres a bunch of kooks on this site, does that mean everyone here is one?
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jeust
@Meteora said:

" I don't know. But all I know was a lot of lives were lost in 9/11. Regardless of conspiracy, it was a tragic event.  A new investigation should be initiated. It probably won't happen now, but maybe a decade or two later. A investigation now could cause too much controversy. Even when a investigation concludes, it may be some years before the government finally decides to release the information. "

I don't think it will ever happen, as it would always be bad for the government's, their agencies' and the country's image.   

So it is not even worth wondering, as the secret to what really happened is buried in a whole deeper than a chinese regime's prision. 
damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By damnboyadvance

It doesn't matter. 9/11 was a tragedy, and anybody that spends their time dwelling on "Did the government do it?" must not know what it feels like to have lost lives in it. Now I can't say I know that feeling, but show some respect.

senrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By senrat

No, evil terrorists hijacked planes and killed 3000 people theirs no conspiracy to it.  Theirs no way the US goverment is in any way involved or responsible for the death of 3000 of their own people and the destruction of billions upon billions of dollars worth builidings.

turbo_toaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By turbo_toaster

Oh look it's this topic, etc etc

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MrKlorox

Yes, those terrorists conspired to hijack those planes and attack the US. You said "in any way", not "by the US government".

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#20  Edited By Gabriel

Yes, it was a conspiracy to weed out retards.

I've heard the results are quite impressive.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#21  Edited By Video_Game_King

No, mainly because you'd have to be pretty stupid to buy into it. *lights shield on fire* OK, I'm ready.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TwoOneFive

to me, i just think that a new investigation is absolutely necessary and that all the info on 9/11 should be released to the public, including all of the footage from the pentagon. there are little things that standout to me. 1 the buildings in NYC, all 3 of them, collapsed identically and perfectly in on themselves just because of fire?! hmmmm And the "hijackers" passport that was "found" almost entirely unscathed on the street is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RsistncE
@Soapy86 said:
" I don't necessarily think "THE GOVERNMENT DID IT!!!1!", but I think there's definitely more to the story that we'll probably never know about. "
MadThad0890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MadThad0890

Yes i know in my heart that 9/11 was an inside job.  You can cry and argue about how the buildings fell down but I just want  to WHY they fell down.  Just remember this, there were no jews in the trade centers also all the big ceo's didn't show up for work that day.  Somebody knew something before hand. 

Avatar image for ravenousrattler
Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#25  Edited By Ravenousrattler

what seriously this again, get over it

Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Hourai

No I don't. 

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TwoOneFive
@damnboyadvance said:

" It doesn't matter. 9/11 was a tragedy, and anybody that spends their time dwelling on "Did the government do it?" must not know what it feels like to have lost lives in it. Now I can't say I know that feeling, but show some respect. "

i have lost loved ones in terrible accidents before. sure it wasn't 9/11, but its no different to me. a murderer kills somebody, it feels the same no matter where and when it happened. now if i found a ton of evidence that what i was told about that wasn't what actually happened, i would want to know the fucking truth. this is in no way direspectful to those who lost their lives. if infact what we were told isn't true, any of it, then those people deserve the truth to be revealed. 
dr_pineapple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dr_pineapple

Seriously?

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

Talk about a leading ass way to present the poll. We know how the OP feels about it. 

Trifork89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Trifork89

This reminds me of the time that my friend showed me a video of some internet documentary called Zeitgeist if i remember correctly.. and that was just retarded, not only did they insinuate that the US government was behind 9/11 but they also claimed that the US was basically behind every attack that ever happened to them going all the way back to the first World War. i think they said in the video that they do this shit to get the people of America riled up for War so they can invade whoever they like.  

While i was watching this my "Conspiracy Theorist Nut Job" Detector was going off like crazy and i couldn't help but just stand there slack jawed at the sheer rediculousness of what i was watching.. but what made me laugh was the almost terrifying seriousness my friend was taking of the whole thing.. So i smacked him.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TwoOneFive
@Ravenousrattler said:

" what seriously this again, get over it "

it was one of the most major events in HISTORY. sorry, nobody is getting over any time soon.  
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By toowalrus
@CitizenKane said:

I just want to say- I love our moderators.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TwoOneFive
@GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" Talk about a leading ass way to present the poll. We know how the OP feels about it.  "
and you have a bush avatar, retard. 
GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

BTW, for anyone who might believe any of the bullshit theories regarding 9/11, here's a great site that debunks all of it.  
http://www.debunking911.com/

VisariLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#35  Edited By VisariLoyalist

why would the government want to give itself a huge fucking problem to deal with? The only thing I would say is that we should consider that we knew that terrorists were planning an attack we just assumed they wouldn't be able to be so successful and we were wrong.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@CitizenKane said:
I don't understand why anyone who thinks that some parts of 9/11 are fishy is automatically labeled a kook. 

Hell, the 9/11 commission itself admitted that a full investigation has never been undertaken and that a lot is still left unexplained. 

HELL, most of the people out there who want it looked into are the people who's family members died during the attack. 
MadThad0890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By MadThad0890
@VisariLoyalist:  
@VisariLoyalist said:
" why would the government want to give itself a huge fucking problem to deal with?   
for money.  Money rules everything.   
Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Feser
@TwoOneFive said:
"to me, i just think that a new investigation is absolutely necessary and that all the info on 9/11 should be released to the public, including all of the footage from the pentagon. there are little things that standout to me. 1 the buildings in NYC, all 3 of them, collapsed identically and perfectly in on themselves just because of fire?! hmmmm And the "hijackers" passport that was "found" almost entirely unscathed on the street is absolutely fucking ridiculous.  "

"[One], the building in NYC, all 3 of them. . . " All three of them? I was under the impression that Twin Towers implied two not three.  

Also, if I was an evil American President that wanted to set-up Al-Qaeda for war why would I have the CIA/FBI plant a passport that linked to a terrorist? Why? Al-Qaeda took credit gladly for 9/11 attacks, there is no reason to plant a connection between the two. Now I realize your issue with the unscathed passport, and that it is "absolutely fucking ridiculous", but really why would they plant a passport? 

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Famov

@TwoOneFive said:

" @GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" Talk about a leading ass way to present the poll. We know how the OP feels about it.  "
and you have a bush avatar, retard.  "

You forgot Poland.

(I do not think that GIVEMEREPLAY is a fan of the former president.)

LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feser said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

"to me, i just think that a new investigation is absolutely necessary and that all the info on 9/11 should be released to the public, including all of the footage from the pentagon. there are little things that standout to me. 1 the buildings in NYC, all 3 of them, collapsed identically and perfectly in on themselves just because of fire?! hmmmm And the "hijackers" passport that was "found" almost entirely unscathed on the street is absolutely fucking ridiculous.  "
"[One], the building in NYC, all 3 of them. . . " All three of them? I was under the impression that Twin Towers implied two not three.   Also, if I was an evil American President that wanted to set-up Al-Qaeda for war why would I have the CIA/FBI plant a passport that linked to a terrorist? Why? Al-Qaeda took credit gladly for 9/11 attacks, there is no reason to plant a connection between the two. Now I realize your issue with the unscathed passport, and that it is "absolutely fucking ridiculous", but really why would they plant a passport?   "
Technically 7 buildings fell. 

Well, they were at least damaged. 

A lot.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TwoOneFive
@GIVEMEREPLAY said:
" BTW, for anyone who might believe any of the bullshit theories regarding 9/11, here's a great site that debunks all of it.  
http://www.debunking911.com/ "
that's a half assed web sites and doesn't explain the majority of the major issues people have with the situation. 
So you believe it's possible that a tiny passport made up of mostly paper could survive being in a airplane that smashes straight into the WTC, which completely explodes, and end up on the street looking like it wasn't even damaged at all?! where is that debunked? that shit is totally fucking stupid. 
bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#42  Edited By bacongames
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @CitizenKane said:
I don't understand why anyone who thinks that some parts of 9/11 are fishy is automatically labeled a kook.  Hell, the 9/11 commission itself admitted that a full investigation has never been undertaken and that a lot is still left unexplained.  HELL, most of the people out there who want it looked into are the people who's family members died during the attack.  "
It's sad that victim's families get roped in with all the crazies but c'mon.  Most of the fervor and demand comes from people spewing horse crap from their face.

I don't see how 9/11 being fishy is particular to anything.  Hell anything that happened in history can be thought of the same way so to me it's business as usual.  Is the final answer perfect?  Of course not but it never will be and the investigation was as good as it's going to get.  By now I bet there's plenty of credible sources that debunk the myths but also fill in the gaps or correct errors the official report made.

Here I told myself I wouldn't respond to this thread.  Son of a bitch.
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TwoOneFive
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @Feser said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

"[One], the building in NYC, all 3 of them. . . " All three of them? I was under the impression that Twin Towers implied two not three.   Also, if I was an evil American President that wanted to set-up Al-Qaeda for war why would I have the CIA/FBI plant a passport that linked to a terrorist? Why? Al-Qaeda took credit gladly for 9/11 attacks, there is no reason to plant a connection between the two. Now I realize your issue with the unscathed passport, and that it is "absolutely fucking ridiculous", but really why would they plant a passport?   "
Technically 7 buildings fell.  Well, they were at least damaged.  A lot. "
yeah, they were damaged, but the main structural integrity remained intact. those building we're right beside the towers. building 7 was not, and yet out of the blue it just collapsed, perfectly, in on itself. 
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#44  Edited By CL60

I don't think it was a conspiracy, but I still say the way the buildings fell down made absolutely no sense at all.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By meteora
@Jeust said:
" @Meteora said:

" I don't know. But all I know was a lot of lives were lost in 9/11. Regardless of conspiracy, it was a tragic event.  A new investigation should be initiated. It probably won't happen now, but maybe a decade or two later. A investigation now could cause too much controversy. Even when a investigation concludes, it may be some years before the government finally decides to release the information. "

I don't think it will ever happen, as it would always be bad for the government's, their agencies' and the country's image.    So it is not even worth wondering, as the secret to what really happened is buried in a whole deeper than a chinese regime's prision.  "
*shrugs* Maybe, maybe not. I think I recalled there being investigations on something, I can't recall if its the assassination of President Kennedy. I think that was it, but I can't find the source for it.
Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jeust
@Meteora said:
" @Jeust said:
" @Meteora said:

I don't think it will ever happen, as it would always be bad for the government's, their agencies' and the country's image.    So it is not even worth wondering, as the secret to what really happened is buried in a whole deeper than a chinese regime's prision.  "
*shrugs* Maybe, maybe not. I think I recalled there being investigations on something, I can't recall if its the assassination of President Kennedy. I think that was it, but I can't find the source for it. "
Yep, there can be one, but there will be hardly any conclusions coming out of it. There are too many interests at stake. 
Feser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Feser
@LordXavierBritish:
Yeah, but only two building collapsed and he said three buildings collapsed exactly. (At least I'm assuming only two building collapsed in NY, I'd be severly embarrassed if I was wrong).
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TwoOneFive
@LordXavierBritish said:
" @CitizenKane said:
I don't understand why anyone who thinks that some parts of 9/11 are fishy is automatically labeled a kook.  Hell, the 9/11 commission itself admitted that a full investigation has never been undertaken and that a lot is still left unexplained.  HELL, most of the people out there who want it looked into are the people who's family members died during the attack.  "
exactly. I don't understand what makes people get defensive on this topic. 
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By KaosAngel

Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Thank you for your time and good night. 
          Excuse me. Everyone, I have a brief announcement to make. Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. Thank you for your time and good night. 
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Tuffgong: Well, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that if you dig deep enough it is very easy to find information that basically proves that 9/11 only happened because the FFA and the US government are made up of incompetent fuck wits, and it tends to worry people when the most powerful people in the nation are fuck wits. Now obviously this wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't such a modern issue, but it is, and a lot of the people who held positions back then still hold them now. 

That's my take on it anyway. Frankly I don't really give a shit.