• 27 results
#101 Posted by WildFloyd (127 posts) -

i dont visit the forums very often but sweet jesus im glad i do

#102 Posted by WalkerTR77 (1352 posts) -

That's wrong, especially if there's a smell. What would you be doing in the bathroom while eating? It's not like you can brush your teeth or shave. The only thing you could do concurrently is take a shit, and that's obviously wrong.

#103 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

I've eaten in the bathroom before but not the shower

#104 Posted by Mizzfarty (3 posts) -

Thank golly aldamighty 13.4% do eat in the bathroom and in the shower its the fastest way to get out somewhere, even taking a dump to do so.
#105 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

What kinda thread is this?

#106 Posted by DonutFever (3549 posts) -

Eating while being eaten. 

#107 Edited by habster3 (3595 posts) -
@Hamst3r said:
" @iam3green said:

"i've even talked to my mom when i was peeing one time."

Haha. That's another good polarizing topic; talking while peeing. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :P "
Doesn't bother me, too.
@Axxol said:

"Food in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom is okay. Eating in the bathroom doesn't sound right. "

#108 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

No Food in the Bathroom AT ALL.

#109 Edited by MattyFTM (14341 posts) -

I'll maybe eat an orange or some grapes (or any fruit really) while I'm in the bath, but most food - no.

#110 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

I've never even considered it, personally. I am totally going to try it now

#111 Posted by DragonBloodthirsty (470 posts) -

I personally find the thought of food in the bathroom displeasing, but I'm a very functionally minded person.  The bathroom is for getting crap done, and I get in and out as quickly as possible to get more done.  I feel awkward if I so much as take a book with me.

I can understand luxuriating in a bath, and having food with you.  It's not the sort of thing I'd do, but it speaks of indulgence to me, and can respect how it speaks to some people.  I just have stuff I want to get done, and try to coordinate my food with non-toilet utilizing activities.

#112 Posted by Daveyo520 (6651 posts) -

I am not Kramer Sir!

#113 Posted by JP_Russell (1171 posts) -

In the bathroom in general, yes (although I've rarely done it).  Not like you're taking bites in between wiping your ass or something, so it's no less sanitary than eating anywhere else.  But not in the shower.  I would have to be standing in a part of the shower where what I was eating couldn't get wet, which means I would be just standing there naked in the shower without actually using the shower, eating, when instead I could just eat first and THEN get in the shower and start using it.  Makes more sense and is a far more pleasant and succinct way both to eat and to shower.

#114 Posted by TopSteer (636 posts) -

A couple of days ago I cooked spaghetti and by the time I was done I had to got to the bathroom so I ended up sitting on the toilet eating spaghetti.

I don't think I've ever eaten anything in the shower though.

#115 Edited by Video_Game_King (35988 posts) -

What a birthday present.

#116 Edited by Hunkulese (2642 posts) -

How the fuck does this happen?

#117 Posted by mlarrabee (2885 posts) -

It's really a pity that the redesign busted old polls and spoiler tags. Would've been an intriguing statistic ... .

#118 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5221 posts) -

#119 Edited by myketuna (1651 posts) -

I once drank a bottle of water and took a long piss simultaneously. I laughed afterward because I felt like a one of those fountain statues.

Also, necro as fuck.

#120 Posted by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

I'll eat an iceblock or something in the shower, and I don't mind a beverage in there.

Eating and shitting not so much

#121 Posted by BaneFireLord (2909 posts) -

No. Gross.

#122 Posted by believer258 (11629 posts) -

People.

Actually.

Eat and shit.

Guys. That's gross. That's one of the most disgusting things I've ever heard. Taking a Game Boy or something in the bathroom? Sure. All right. Taking a cookie or a bowl of fucking spaghetti or anything that you're going to consume? Just. Ugh. Yuck. Terrible. I feel bad enough when I get done shitting, wash my hands really well, and then eat something (far away from the bathroom that a I crapped in), but while on the pooper?

#123 Posted by Kurtdyoung (1299 posts) -

I don't even think Ill go into the bathroom still chewing something.

#124 Posted by Tarsier (1056 posts) -

this is disgusting. food should never be in the bath room ever.

#125 Posted by Quarters (1628 posts) -

At work, I grab a quick snack and eat it as I go to the bathroom, for the sake of saving time. Eating in the shower though? That's just bananas.

#126 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Well, I can understand finishing a snack while heading into the bathroom, but while on the toilet?

And in the show? That's just ridiculous.

#127 Posted by Chaser324 (6324 posts) -

My personal policy is that any food item that enters the bathroom should be immediately thrown away. Even if I'm chewing gum when I go into the bathroom, I spit it out.

Moderator Online
#128 Posted by TrafalgarLaw (1037 posts) -

It's time to burn these forums down and start over.

#129 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

It's really a pity that the redesign busted old polls and spoiler tags. Would've been an intriguing statistic ... .

Damn, I bet my old polls are fucked then. Not that they were worth anything, but damn. Yeah.

#130 Posted by Tearhead (2152 posts) -

@hamst3r said:

@iam3green

said:

Haha. That's another good polarizing topic; talking while peeing. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :P

Yea, I have no problem talking while peeing. Talking while pooping, however, is strictly forbidden. In fact, my best poops are when I'm at home and the house is completely empty.

#131 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -

@tearhead said:

@hamst3r said:

@iam3green

said:

Haha. That's another good polarizing topic; talking while peeing. Doesn't bother me in the slightest. :P

Yea, I have no problem talking while peeing. Talking while pooping, however, is strictly forbidden. In fact, my best poops are when I'm at home and the house is completely empty.

Hey dude, how's it going? Wish these urinals were closer to the ground. Know what I mean?

#132 Posted by Brenderous (1097 posts) -

No, and if you do, you're human garbage.

#133 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6287 posts) -

I'm oddly self conscious about doing that shit. if I'm running out of the house and just finishing eating something while I'm taking a piss I guess that's OK. But as far as eating on the shitter go there's a little voice in my head that goes "JESUS CHRIST IN ONE END OUT THE OTHER YOU FAT FUCK." That little voice is a dick but he's kinda right.

#134 Posted by muttjones (95 posts) -

An apple in the shower peoples. Totally acceptable.

#135 Posted by Nitrocore (369 posts) -

I have all of my meals in the shower, while it's on of course. It helps to wash away the tears of sadness and joy that I experience while eating my meals in the shower.

#136 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1026 posts) -

I used to eat crackers in the shower before... and I don't know why.

Also @hamst3r your old roommate must have been one of those people who kept their toothbrushes in another room if she was afraid of "poop spores".

#137 Posted by 49th (2690 posts) -

No, I don't think I have ever eaten anything in the bathroom. Even having a glass of water in there with me is rare.

#138 Edited by PK_Koopa (582 posts) -

People do that out of choice? The only time I've eaten anything in a bathroom was because I was trying to get away from someone and couldn't go in my room.

I guess I could see eating in the shower if you're in a rush, I guess? I'd kinda feel uncomfortable with it, but I mean there's nothing wrong with it as long as your food doesn't get wet.

...Unless you pee in the shower while eating...

EDIT: Although a cold beer in a shower on a hot day might be alright. It isn't 'eating' though.

#139 Posted by ReddenBlack (120 posts) -

It wasn't untill 3rd grade when someone informed me that not everyone drinks a coke in the shower. Not only does my family think this is normal, but my dad and I can hardly start a day without it

#140 Posted by Aleryn (703 posts) -

Shower-beer. Try it and only then decide. Preferably after lotsa manual labor.