Im glad i dont have to watch this shit
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

Im convinced Fox news is the inside joke of news media........
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By turbomonkey138
@Mikemcn: i swear its like the onion .....accept not a joke ...
mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mordukai
@Mikemcn said:
" Im convinced Fox news is the inside joke of news media........ "
LOL. I was going to say the same thing, you win.
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#5  Edited By ArbitraryWater

This thread should be in off topic.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By jonnyboy

Ah FOX News......

Goddamn I love the O'Reilly Factor! Gives me a chance to kick back on my sofa with a cold drink and bask in an hour of Racism, Right Wing frustration, and some good old spin doctoring. 

There are times when I wake up and wish I wasn't in the UK, this show makes me want to kiss the Queen and fart the national anthem.  

Edit: Sorry Mr O'Rielly "every questionable person in Europe heads to Amsterdam." Fuck that we go to Prague! Czechs can throw a fucking party!

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By CL60

God I hate Fox.

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By turbomonkey138
@ArbitraryWater: Why ? were are generaly discussing the awfulness of fox news .
iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By iam3green

lol that was funny. he is stupid i would say get the USA fixed, there are a lot of crime hear in the cities. if he says that it's a much smaller country and all that u can still find the percents if it's smaller.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CL60

D: did he really say the percent is lower because it's smaller? Does he not know how the whole percent thing works?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Video_Game_King
@CL60 said:
" God I hate Fox. "
Wow, it seems like we've finally found some common ground :P.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By turbomonkey138
@CL60: yep...i think he just did
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Hairydutchman

I think Bill could use some marihuana to chill the fuck out.

Amsterdam is awesome by the way.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FrankCanada97

Surprise, surprise.

metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By metal_mills

Fox is a sad pathetic joke. Didn't some guy sexually harass one woman he was interviewing saying she should go to his house and take naked pictures of her? What the fuck, seriously?

ngdavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ngdavis

I actually like Fox News. I don't agree with everything they say and do (see the silly Mass Effect fiasco), but for the most part I like the way they format things. I can also say I like CNN and other news networks.

I think it's important to look at news from multiple perspectives. While Fox leans more to the right, CNN and MSNBC lean more to the left. By paying attention to all of them, I feel like I have a better idea what's really going on, without biased commentators on both sides of the political aisle. 

Also, how many people who talk about how much they HATE HATE HATE Fox News (or any other network) have actually spent time watching it? Are you just going with what others have said, or have you actually seen for yourself? Tons of things can sound silly or horrible when taken out of context or edited in a certain way. While I definitely don't agree with everything Bill O'Reilly says, having actually watched his show before I find he actually can make at least some good points. It would be just as easy to make things Anderson Cooper says (or anyone else on another network) sound foolish and ridiculous.

Wearing political blinders isn't helpful to anyone. 

By the way, johnnyboy, Prague is awesome! I spent quite some time in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ryanwho
@Metal_Mills said:
" Fox is a sad pathetic joke. Didn't some guy sexually harass one woman he was interviewing saying she should go to his house and take naked pictures of her? What the fuck, seriously? "
That's incredibly vague hearsay you've got with no citation. You could be a Fox correspondent.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By Video_Game_King
@ngdavis: 

I've seen some of the crap Fox News has done, and yes, it does make people hate it. For example, while it's good to get both sides of a certain story, it doesn't help when one news source tends to make a few things up (particularly regarding things like the town hall meetings or the tea parties earlier this year).
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By trophyhunter

well what do you watch MSNBC? hahahaha
if fox is a joke then MSNBC is an even worse joke

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ArchScabby
@CL60 said:
" D: did he really say the percent is lower because it's smaller? Does he not know how the whole percent thing works? "
haha, this is exactly what I was thinking.
Pinkshley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Pinkshley1

My parents like Foxnews.com. I think it is uninformed bullshit, CNN.com is much better.

Zaerus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaerus

Being dutch i find this quiete amusing. 
But really... Bill should get out more =] explore the world n then open his mouth.

Europeans, in general, already don't have such a high view of america when it comes to being aware of the world around them.. this shit isnt helping. 
Even if it's Fox 'news' -_-

Oh and it's no mistery that the pot being sold there is far more often laced with crap, compaired to here. Having it semi-legal has it's advantages... ykno, being able to check it propperly, having a store for it... 
N whatever it's laced with...could make it addictive, which pot shouldnt be,dealers would just profit from that but thats just a theory.

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trophyhunter: What other "news" source do you know that makes up stories? None. Only Fox News. Trying to defend them is pointless.
Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Out_On_Bail
@ngdavis said:

I think it's important to look at news from multiple perspectives. While Fox leans more to the right, CNN and MSNBC lean more to the left. By paying attention to all of them, I feel like I have a better idea what's really going on, without biased commentators on both sides of the political aisle. 

"
I agree with this completely. Good statement here.   

Also, it's Bill O'Reilly, what more do you expect out of him? 
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#25  Edited By citizenkane
Moved to Off-Topic
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By trophyhunter
@Manhattan_Project said:

" @trophyhunter: What other "news" source do you know that makes up stories? None. Only Fox News. Trying to defend them is pointless. "

oh MSNBC is nothing but constant bold faced lies 
our conversation is over I refuse to talk to someone that is brainwashed good day
EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27  Edited By EdIsCool
@ngdavis said:
"
I actually like Fox News. I don't agree with everything they say and do (see the silly Mass Effect fiasco), but for the most part I like the way they format things. I can also say I like CNN and other news networks.

Also, how many people who talk about how much they HATE HATE HATE Fox News (or any other network) have actually spent time watching it? Are you just going with what others have said, or have you actually seen for yourself? Tons of things can sound silly or horrible when taken out of context or edited in a certain way. While I definitely don't agree with everything Bill O'Reilly says, having actually watched his show before I find he actually can make at least some good points. It would be just as easy to make things Anderson Cooper says (or anyone else on another network) sound foolish and ridiculous.

Wearing political blinders isn't helpful to anyone. 

By the way, johnnyboy, Prague is awesome! I spent quite some time in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.

"
I can agree that you should listen to right wing points of view I just believe that the way that they present them is disgusting often including fabrications.
Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's really sad how much misinformation there is out there about cannabis; its dangers, rates of use, addiction potential, effects on society, etc. Most of it seems to come from folks who probably know what they're saying is exaggerated or false but are trying to sway public opinion with hyperbole like the DEA and Bill here.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Metroid545

/facepalm

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#30  Edited By damnboyadvance

Apparently, nobody like Fox News. Then I ask, what do you watch?

EdIsCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EdIsCool

The daily show..full of truth

NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By NickNorman
@ryanwho said:

" @Metal_Mills said:

" Fox is a sad pathetic joke. Didn't some guy sexually harass one woman he was interviewing saying she should go to his house and take naked pictures of her? What the fuck, seriously? "
That's incredibly vague hearsay you've got with no citation. You could be a Fox correspondent. "
That was everyone's favorite nutcase, Glenn Beck.
  The reason everyone bashes on Fox News is because of the three or four morons that spew out lies and attack people (Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, sometimes the quacks in the morning). Yeah, Fox News leans toward the right and msnbc leans toward the left, with CNN somewhere in the middle, but for the most part, they do a decent job actually reporting news. It's the primetime and morning shows that are full of spin.
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trophyhunter said:
" @Manhattan_Project said:

" @trophyhunter: What other "news" source do you know that makes up stories? None. Only Fox News. Trying to defend them is pointless. "

oh MSNBC is nothing but constant bold faced lies  our conversation is over I refuse to talk to someone that is brainwashed good day "
I just know that almost all the "journalists" at Fox News are racist pigs. 
And I just love the way you assume I watch MSNBC. For the record, I prefer to get my news from BBC.

Even though I hate people that are as ignorant as you, I have to thank you. Your "good day" comment reminded me of Fez from the 70's show. I lol'd.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By turbomonkey138
@NickNorman: Awkward
Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnboyadvance: I'd rather read news than watch it, so I usually don't watch national TV news and I especially don't watch 24 hour TV news channels if I can help it. Fox is the worst but let's face it, all of them are bad. Ever seen Nancy Grace? Bad.

Most of my news comes from Google, Reuters, and the local paper.

webby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By webby
@damnboyadvance said:
"Apparently, nobody like Fox News. Then I ask, what do you watch? "

BBC :P
Muttinus_Rump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Muttinus_Rump
@Webby said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
BBC :P "
Word.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#38  Edited By AgentJ
@trophyhunter said:

oh MSNBC is nothing but constant bold faced lies  our conversation is over I refuse to talk to someone that is brainwashed good day "
too busy to back your argument up with facts? You could be O'Reillys protoge. Please come back with a similar video detailing MSNBCs lies, and then maybe i'll understand
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mikemcn
@Muttinus_Rump said:
" @Webby said:
" @damnboyadvance said:
BBC :P "
Word. "

I do like the BBC, theres no way those accents can lie to you......
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AgentJ
@NickNorman said:

" @ryanwho said:

" @Metal_Mills said:

That's incredibly vague hearsay you've got with no citation. You could be a Fox correspondent. "
That was everyone's favorite nutcase, Glenn Beck.
  The reason everyone bashes on Fox News is because of the three or four morons that spew out lies and attack people (Beck, O'Reilly, Hannity, sometimes the quacks in the morning). Yeah, Fox News leans toward the right and msnbc leans toward the left, with CNN somewhere in the middle, but for the most part, they do a decent job actually reporting news. It's the primetime and morning shows that are full of spin. "
I can agree with this. Sheppard Smith is all right
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ragdrazi

Wait... So Amsterdam isn't a cesspool of drugs and sexual debauchery? Well, let's see if they get my tourist dollar then.

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Famov

I refuse to watch any of the three major cable news networks. I am as much a red blooded American as you'll ever find, but even I admit that the BBC is usually superior. 

But the best way to approach news is to get it from a variety of sources (excluding MSNBC, FOX, and CNN of course) and taking everything you hear with a healthy, reasoned amount of skepticism.
NickNorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By NickNorman
@SuperfluousMoniker said:

"  @damnboyadvance: I'd rather read news than watch it, so I usually don't watch national TV news and I especially don't watch 24 hour TV news channels if I can help it. Fox is the worst but let's face it, all of them are bad. Ever seen Nancy Grace? Bad.    Most of my news comes from Google, Reuters, and the local paper. "

Don't get me started on Nancy Grace. I'm surprised CNN hasn't done to her what they did to Glenn Beck. 
trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By trophyhunter
@AgentJ said:
" @trophyhunter said:

too busy to back your argument up with facts? You could be O'Reillys protoge. Please come back with a similar video detailing MSNBCs lies, and then maybe i'll understand "
Really any 5 minutes MSNBC would work, all the things they say about the teaparty/townhall people are hateful lies. 
But no I'm sorry you democrats are so much smarter than me and the 49% of the USA that did not vote for the current white house moron.
That's why we are all living in in utopia now, no wait we're not. Well unemployment is going down at least right? no it's going up actually.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ryanwho
@Famov said:
" I refuse to watch any of the three major cable news networks. I am as much a red blooded American as you'll ever find, but even I admit that the BBC is usually superior.  But the best way to approach news is to get it from a variety of sources (excluding MSNBC, FOX, and CNN of course) and taking everything you hear with a healthy, reasoned amount of skepticism. "
The best source for news is a place where they don't have any investment one way or the other. So BBC is good for US news, generally, and the world (most outlets are good enough for world news) but I wouldn't tune in for news on Britain itself from the BBC because they have something to gain from how the public perceives the news. Also, because the BBC monopolizes British news, which isn't healthy.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By AgentJ
@trophyhunter said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @trophyhunter said:

too busy to back your argument up with facts? You could be O'Reillys protoge. Please come back with a similar video detailing MSNBCs lies, and then maybe i'll understand "
Really any 5 minutes MSNBC would work, all the things they say about the teaparty/townhall people are hateful lies.  But no I'm sorry you democrats are so much smarter than me and the 49% of the USA that did not vote for the current white house moron. That's why we are all living in in utopia now, no wait we're not. Well unemployment is going down at least right? no it's going up actually. "
Lol, again, show us a clip. Rachel Maddow has done segments showing indisputable proof linking people at town hall meetings and pharmacutical lobbying groups (its important to mention that she has been a critic of Obama)
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trophyhunter:
Any links to your ridiculous claims?
Avatar image for natural_deadhead
natural_deadhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#48  Edited By natural_deadhead

fox news isnt aloud to be showed in canada.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ragdrazi

But can it be shown in Canada?

Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers