• 87 results
#1 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
#2 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

A little here, little there, but I would love to be I'm good or plenty.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

always since i was 14 and learned the world isnt what i thought it is

/wrist    

#4 Posted by fr0stb1te (71 posts) -

I do my part.

#5 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Couldn't give a fuck about most people, so I live like I want.  

If society needs me to offer something, then they are fucked.

#6 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

I have things to offer, unfortunately none of them are in areas like math or science. That makes me feel bad for some reason.

#7 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Couldn't give a fuck about most people, so I live like I want.  If society needs me to offer something, then they are fucked. "
You live by the rules...most of the time. I saw your video for smokes for a girl in snow. Rules...we live by them.
#8 Posted by Sin4profit (2935 posts) -

i picked F cause it sounded cool.

#9 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

yeah i dont do much for society but it doesnt bother me...  ok it does

#10 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
@Claude said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" Couldn't give a fuck about most people, so I live like I want.  If society needs me to offer something, then they are fucked. "
You live by the rules...most of the time. I saw your video for smokes for a girl in snow. Rules...we live by them. "
I only did it to get laid though!  So I was thinking for myself!  :P
#11 Posted by ArtelinaRose (1854 posts) -

Every day, sir.

#12 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -
@Sin4profit said:
" i picked F cause it sounded cool. "
#13 Posted by bonbolapti (1612 posts) -

I don't think society deserves what I have to offer.

ZIIING!

#14 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" @Claude said:
" @KaosAngel said:
You live by the rules...most of the time. I saw your video for smokes for a girl in snow. Rules...we live by them. "
I only did it to get laid though!  So I was thinking for myself!  :P "
Oh, so she didn't enjoy it. Come on.  Hopefully, you both came.
#15 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

The best thing you can do for society is don't be an asshole while driving your car, and tip your waiters and pizza delivery people well.

What we need is more generous and courteous people. That is all.
#16 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -
Generous and courteous people pick F.
#17 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5831 posts) -

I think I have plenty to offer, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do anything about it.

#18 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

F is for fools. Fooled you. You're in love.

#19 Posted by Tireyo (6413 posts) -

I think about it sometimes...... I honestly think that I have nothing to offer.

#20 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

All the time. I can't see myself ever getting a decent job due to anxiety and the like.    

#21 Edited by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Tireyo643 said:

" I think about it sometimes...... I honestly think that I have nothing to offer. "

@Hourai said:

" All the time. I can't see myself ever getting a decent job due to anxiety and the like.     "

Looks like we need a feel better boot camp.

Guys, it's bad, but, we can overcome, we can grow from this experience that we are living. Become stronger...

#22 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -

Man, this is kind of a depressing thread.

#23 Posted by Skald (4367 posts) -

I'm fairly productive.

#24 Edited by Tru3_Blu3 (3206 posts) -

I have a lot to give. I just have to learn how to give it, and that's why I'm in school.

#25 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I'm self-centered, so no.

#26 Posted by DarkTravesty (330 posts) -

nothing i waste space.

#27 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6299 posts) -

I don't really think about it. I have a job, so I guess in a way I do contribute to society.

#28 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Everyday. You know what it aint so bad.

#29 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@choffy21 said:
" Man, this is kind of a depressing thread. "
This thread is a rainbow compared to the birthday thread.
#30 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

I hope I'm helping by being nice to people.

#31 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Intelligent yet unambitious, young yet lacking eager,... yeah, I've got nothing for society.

Also, everyone treats me like shit; why should I give the world anything? FUCK IT ALL

#32 Posted by fr0stb1te (71 posts) -
@habster3 said:
"

Intelligent yet unambitious, young yet lacking eager,... yeah, I've got nothing for society.

Also, everyone treats me like shit; why should I give the world anything? FUCK IT ALL

"
That's a poor attitude man. Think positive.
Think of why people "treat you like shit" and try to rectify it. Or get the fuck away from those people.
#33 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

man I'm way too depressed about my own personal issues don't make me think about this shit

#34 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -
@HandsomeDead said:
" @choffy21 said:
" Man, this is kind of a depressing thread. "
This thread is a rainbow compared to the birthday thread. "
I try to forget about that thread. Thanks for reminding me.
#35 Posted by TooWalrus (13206 posts) -

I can offer my city the best pizza in town! I have achieved success in life, and I'm only 20.

#36 Posted by Tireyo (6413 posts) -
@choffy21: I remember you now! Yes, yes. Clearly.

Sorry, one of hose moments where I remember something. I don't really do that often.
#37 Posted by rjayb89 (7722 posts) -

I don't know if everyone should have access to Dr. Pepper. But whatever pays the bills, man.

#38 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -
@Artemesia said:
" Every day, sir. "
A bit.
#39 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

I don't have much... But I realize it can be seen entirely differently by someone else. I'm lucky to have friends who help remind me that what little I have can leave such impacts on the lives of others.
So, I just do what I do. Smile and laugh through the day, try to make a day seem a bit brighter (without pushing it, of course. Too much of anything can be bad).

Wait, society?
.... No, I can't say I'm a very productive member. I just go through the motions. Well, glad that's cleared up. So I'm useless as a citizen but I (hopefully) do well as a human being. I can live with that.

#40 Posted by Brendan (7813 posts) -

Society is pretty big and complex so I'll probably only participate in a small way overall, but that doesn't bother me.

#41 Edited by TheJollyRajah (1576 posts) -

I want to help, but I'm not too smart, I'm not a genius, I'm not creative, I'm not a leader, and I'm not the most social. So what the fuck can I offer? So I guess a little here and there, when I'm really needed.

#42 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

I have no useful skills and don't care. I just want to be happy.

#43 Posted by Unchained (1081 posts) -

The vast majority of people will take years, even decades, to see the actual significant impact they've had on the world around them. But it is there. Even if you don't see it. Decide to let someone into the driving lane in front of you? Maybe you quelled a rage that was going to explode onto some other person and a tragedy was averted. Smiled at someone you didn't know? Maybe you just gave that person the bump of confidence needed to do something great.

Never underestimate the far-reaching effects of the little actions that occur everyday. Everyone will shape society in some form or another, don't doubt it.

#44 Posted by choffy21 (1376 posts) -
@Tireyo643 said:
" @choffy21: I remember you now! Yes, yes. Clearly.

Sorry, one of hose moments where I remember something. I don't really do that often.
"
Huh? Did I do something memorable? I try to avoid doing that.
#45 Posted by Romination (2777 posts) -

I did earlier today while I was having trouble with my calculus. Another year of school, HO!

#46 Posted by SSully (4193 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
" yeah i dont do much for society but it doesnt bother me...  ok it does "
Just listen to "Hold On In There" from your avatar, that should make you feel much better!
#47 Edited by Jeust (10655 posts) -

B. I'm good. I have a varied range of skills from giving massages, to writing, counselling, spirituality, philosophy, computer programming... ahah 

I think that what I can give society is more than what I was/am taught to do. I consider that I can give everything that has the ability to change society even if it is only a little bit. :) 

#48 Posted by guiseppe (2841 posts) -

It doesn't care about me, so I don't care about it. So I guess my answer is 'yes, but it doesn't really matter'.

#49 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -
@Jeust said:
" B. I'm good. I have a varied range of skills from giving massages, to writing, counselling, spirituality, philosophy, computer programming... ahah 

I think that what I can give society is more than what I was/am taught to do. I consider that I can give everything that has the ability to change society even if it is only a little bit. :) 

"
I would give you an "A"
#50 Posted by Chris2KLee (2336 posts) -

Sometimes. Takes a lot of the pressure off when you don't have to worry about pleasing anyone.