I've never had a friend.

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for griefersstolemykeyboard
griefersstolemykeyboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Am I missing out?

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Slaker117

Nah, most people end up being pricks.

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rockdalf

You should totally give up the Naruto.  Friends don't let friends watch Naruto.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By FancySoapsMan

Not really. 

I've never had a lot of friends, but if you're happy on your own, there's nothing wrong with that.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Brendan

Humans are pretty much built to be social with other humans, so even if you don't have a lot of friends it's pretty sad that you have none
BetonneTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By BetonneTom

Massively missing out,  

without friends you can only get drunk on your own, and we all know that leads to alcoholism. 
alcoholism is bad, so get friends and be happy!

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marcsman

Damn my co workers found me at last. 
Go change your pants you filthy pigs.
Avatar image for shadowknight508
ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By ShadowKnight508
@FancySoapsMan said:
" Not really.   I've never had a lot of friends, but if you're happy on your own, there's nothing wrong with that. "
This...all of my friends are thru the internet 0_0
Avatar image for sathingtonwaltz
SathingtonWaltz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SathingtonWaltz

You won't make any friends complaining about how you don't have any friends. Trust me, I hit a real low point in my life in late 2008 and not having friends in the flesh (internet/online friends don't count) is pretty horrible. Having at least one best friend can make a really big difference.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By HitmanAgent47

No, don't worry about it, they will stab you in the back the first opportunity they get. Unless your in a gang, they can't get out of line. If your not, expect them to eventually stab you in the back, ppl who are loners and has no social skills.

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Rockdalf
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

No, don't worry about it, they will stab you in the back the first opportunity they get. Unless your in a gang, they can't get out of line. If your not, expect them to eventually stab you in the back, ppl who are loners and has no social skills.

"
I'd say you have to worry about everyone trying to stab you when they get the chance though.  That's different.
Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Bennyishere

I consider myself a loner, but I've always had a couple of friends that were just as socially awkward as me. There are a lot of us out there and you will probably find some that are willing to hang out with you and talk Naruto and videogames. Just keep trying and try to be happy so that people are more inclined towards making contact with you.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Rockdalf: funny fucker, aren't you.   

Anyways more advice to the op, They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. You’ll see, when the chips are down these civilized people will eat each other. See i'm not a monster by having no friends, i'm just ahead of the curve.
teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
@griefersstolemykeyboard said:
" Am I missing out? "
It's a waste of time and you may end up joining a weird cult. XD
BetonneTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BetonneTom

Wow, why is everybody being such a downer? 
Having friends is great! they teach you about live and when you hang out with the same people for a long time, you grow up together.  
also, messing around and having non-internet-related fun is essential!  

it may not always be easy but all of you know that this is not even a question, other people rock!

AgnosticJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AgnosticJesus

You've got to be a social retard if you've never had a friend.  Anyone who says you're not missing out has to be a social retard as well.  If you can't even make a friend, fat chance you'll ever get laid.  You're in good company though, most serial killers never had friends growing up either.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I easily make friends, but there's like...only two I consider to be real friends.

Rest has their uses.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#18  Edited By MysteriousBob

With your avatar, I'm not surprised. 

@AgnosticJesus said:

" You've got to be a social retard if you've never had a friend.  "
Yeah, making an internet thread about it isn't really helping.
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19  Edited By wrighteous86

I was really popular in high school and college, and still have the same large group of close friends I've had all my life.  I'm good at meeting new people, but have trouble balancing so many people with demands on my time.  I love it!

Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rockdalf
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Rockdalf: funny fucker, aren't you.
Don't be fooled, I'm no comedian.  You just make it that easy.
Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By Fallen189

Yes you have, stop being so melodramatic on the internet!

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Rockdalf: your not funny, I was just being sarcastic. I can disarm knives and guns btw, I take krav maga, I'm not joking. Who do you think you are talking back to me you little shit. You probally think your clever or something and not some generic bottlefeeder. That's why I hate replying back to bottomfeeders with less than a thousand post.
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Deeveeus

This is the single saddest thread I have ever read...not due to the posters cry of loneliness, that alone is bad enough...but the people telling him to stay cooped up and lonely because some people suck and they fear any interaction that is not rainbows and lollipops... 

Put down your controllers and go join a drop in sport or play games with gamers in an internet cafe....SOMEthing! All of you!

mrburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mrburger

Dude.  The fuck?

hexx462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By hexx462
@HitmanAgent47: Are you even a real person? WTF did I just read.
MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By MethodMan008

I had a ton of friends in High School and a lot my first few years of college... 

Now I pretty much have no IRL friends... but a lot of internet friends. 

I am a lot happier and well of now then I was then, but I have also stopped doing drugs since then... So I dunno. 

But as long as your happy I don't see a problem with it. 

I am happy now, so I just keep on keeping on.

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wrighteous86
@HitmanAgent47 said:
" @Rockdalf: your not funny, I was just being sarcastic. I can disarm knives and guns btw, I take krav maga, I'm not joking. Who do you think you are talking back to me you little shit. You probally think your clever or something and not some generic bottlefeeder. That's why I hate replying back to bottlomfeeders with less than a thousand post. "
Yes, your opinion is clearly more valid in a thread on having friends because you have spent more time posting on a video game message board.  You really showed that bottlomfeeder, dude.  Or is it bottlefeeder?
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Wrighteous86: typo, I meant to say bottomfeeder. I'll re-edit it. 

I say to others Lrn 2 B independent. Trust no 1   

Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Deeveeus
@HitmanAgent47: Yeah dude...seriously..Krav Maga...dick measuring contest on an internet message board...and HE'S the bottom feeder when you're the one hyping up the side of having no friends... 

This is indeed a disturbing universe
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By Brendan

O. My. God.  I am so happy HitmanAgent47 entered this thread.  HitmanAgent47, are you still willing to make hilarious comparisons to the Illuminati, or does the new profile pic mean a new style??
MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By MethodMan008
@hexx462 said:
" @HitmanAgent47: Are you even a real person? WTF did I just read. "
Haha yeah man, you see some crazy shit on the internet huh? :P
wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By wrighteous86

Who else wants HitmanAgent47 to be the new GiantBomb intern?  If they don't wind up all murdered, it should be incredibly entertaining.

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Moth_Pope

The general consensus here is that people seem to think all friends turn out to be "backstabbing pricks"... That's crazy. Sure there's some messed up people out there, but I couldn't get by without my 5 best friends (of which I've known all of them for at least 10 years now). It's great having them. You don't do everything together and constantly hang out, but I'd say you're definitely missing out by not having any.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Karl_Boss

Yes you are

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#35  Edited By wefwefasdf
@Wrighteous86 said:
" Who else wants HitmanAgent47 to be the new GiantBomb intern?  If they don't wind up all murdered, it should be incredibly entertaining. "
I just want to know what he looks like. I would probably be laughing about it for days.
Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36  Edited By Yanngc33
@griefersstolemykeyboard:
I'll be your friend buddy :D
kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kishan6

Yes honestly you are missing out 
 a lot 

i used to be pretty anti social with like 2-4 really close friends at a time 
but then i decided fuck... im tired of spending all my time on the computer and started making friends   
Now i normally hang out with 4-10 people at a time every weekend and lots of the time during the week 

trust me its a much happier life having friends although honestly im gunna go with this guys answer 

@AgnosticJesus said:
" You've got to be a social retard if you've never had a friend.  "
hexx462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By hexx462
@SpikeSpiegel said:
"I just want to know what he looks like. I would probably be laughing about it for days. "

No Caption Provided
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By HitmanAgent47

Well I want to talk about a phenomenon i've witnessed, sure I had friends before in highschool, however half of them are two faced. They aren't my friends anymore. What does it mean to be two faced? Well society frowns upon hostile agressives and sometimes ppl doesn't want to be known as a hostile agressive. So they hide their anger and pretend to be nice while saying really mean things in a two faced cheap shot sort of way. A third of ppl are like this in society, so really two faced backstabbers (metaphorically) does exist. About a third of everyone in democratic societies are like this. The other third are nice ppl, they are nice as a coping mechanism so other hostile ppl would look for someone else to argue with. So in conclusion, you can make aquaintances with ppl, however know a third of all ppl are two faced and they aren't your friends. You probally work with ppl like this on a constant basis too or know someone like this.  

So you can't make friends with fake nice ppl because they don't want friends and it's a coping mechanism and you can't make friends with anyone who hides their anger. There must be some decent ppl you can make friends with who isn't in a gang, however I never found anyone like that before. Friends are so overated, get a girlfriend instead, that's way better. Trust me you will get used to this feeling of now having any friends, hell is other ppl.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By OmegaPirate
@SpikeSpiegel said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

" Who else wants HitmanAgent47 to be the new GiantBomb intern?  If they don't wind up all murdered, it should be incredibly entertaining. "
I just want to know what he looks like. I would probably be laughing about it for days. "
Reports just in from a secret NwO agent dispatched to take care of one of their most feared opponents - they managed to get this artists impression from the gibbering wreck of a man who made it back alive.    

No Caption Provided
DG991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DG991
@Wrighteous86: fap fap fap
Smashlampjaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Smashlampjaw
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

Well I want to talk about a phenomenon i've witnessed, sure I had friends before in highschool, however half of them are two faced. They aren't my friends anymore. What does it mean to be two faced? Well society frowns upon hostile agressives and sometimes ppl doesn't want to be known as a hostile agressive. So they hide their anger and pretend to be nice while saying really mean things in a two faced cheap shot sort of way. A third of ppl are like this in society, so really two faced backstabbers (metaphorically) does exist. About a third of everyone in democratic societies are like this. The other third are nice ppl, they are nice as a coping mechanism so other hostile ppl would look for someone else to argue with. So in conclusion, you can make aquaintances with ppl, however know a third of all ppl are two faced and they aren't your friends. You probally work with ppl like this on a constant basis too or know someone like this.  

So you can't make friends with fake nice ppl because they don't want friends and it's a coping mechanism and you can't make friends with anyone who hides their anger. There must be some decent ppl you can make friends with who isn't in a gang, however I never found anyone like that before. Friends are so overated, get a girlfriend instead, that's way better. Trust me you will get used to this feeling of now having any friends, hell is other ppl.

"
Interesting point, so if you have a girlfriend doesn't she have friends of her own, these people can't be too-faced can they?
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ace829
@HitmanAgent47:
No Caption Provided
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I once had alot of friends on this forum, then they all turn on you. Like captain price said in modern warfare 2 said, you have to trust someone to be betrayed.

Luckily I don't trust anyone and that's a good way of going about your life. I find alot of us are too trusting of others, you trust your government, you trust science, you trust other ppl, you trust their lies about this scam called global warming, green products, ect. You trust too easily.  

It's good if you can have a win win situation with others, if you can't maintain that, they will make it into a win lose situtuation, then it becomes a lose lose situation when you aren't their friends anymore. Then again they don't care because they don't have any other friends in real life anyways from their behavior. I like to trust others, however I seen nothing about human nature that should be trustworthy.

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By scarace360

you kinda are go find a good friend.

Avatar image for chocolaterhinovampire
chocolaterhinovampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

I don't know how anyone can get to a point where they don't have at least one friend

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CL60
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

I once had alot of friends on this forum, then they all turn on you. Like captain price said in modern warfare 2 said, you have to trust someone to be betrayed.

Luckily I don't trust anyone and that's a good way of going about your life. I find alot of us are too trusting of others, you trust your government, you trust science, you trust other ppl, you trust their lies about this scam called global warming, green products, ect. You trust too easily.  

It's good if you can have a win win situation with others, if you can't maintain that, they will make it into a win lose situtuation, then it becomes a lose lose situation when you aren't their friends anymore. Then again they don't care because they don't have any other friends in real life anyways from their behavior. I like to trust others, however I seen nothing about human nature that should be trustworthy.

"
Everybody turned on you because you went batshit insane. 

Anyways. I would say don't listen to either side of the arguments, some people find having no friends to be better then having friends, and some people think having friends is amazing. It's a matter of preference and what you like to do.
Deeveeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Deeveeus
@hexx462: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME
Zabant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Zabant

Then you must be a socially retarded person. At least try or you will be making life impossible for yourself.

You wont be able to get a job and if you do you wont have the social skills to advance in that job. Hard work is fine but nobody who was important made it to that position COMPLETELY on their own.

You wont be able to reproduce and will be a genetic dead end. But that's personal choice.

Basically you will be living according to social standards; the thing that pushes humanity forward. A pointless life.

You may as well have never existed.