I've never had a friend.

• 176 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fishmicmuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By fishmicmuffin
@Aetheldod: I agree that you need to have a good balance of your two points. Having some friends is a good thing, but trusting blindly, as you said, can end poorly.  

I don't think people need a lot of friends to be happy. A few really close ones has usually done the trick for me.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By penguindust

Yes.  You need to have had a friend of two in life before you can decide if they are worth the time and effort.  

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#153  Edited By Sayishere

i wouldnt say i have ALOT of friends, truth be told im a bit of a loner, i prefer to be on my own but i do have a group of close friends i have known since my school days

friends are important, its sort of like a support system

when i feel depressed ill just talk to a mate of mine and be cheered up

but that being said i would be perfectely content on  my own 

so to answer your question, are you missing out? yea you are, but to find good, loyal friends is a hard task!

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#154  Edited By MysteriousBob
@fullmetal5550 said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:

" @Rockdalf: your not funny, I was just being sarcastic. I can disarm knives and guns btw, I take krav maga, I'm not joking. Who do you think you are talking back to me you little shit. You probally think your clever or something and not some generic bottlefeeder. That's why I hate replying back to bottomfeeders with less than a thousand post. "

The amount of posts someone has does not matter. What matters is the quality of the post. If you don't like a post that is fine but don't insult the person who wrote it. People with less than a thousand posts are not bottom-feeders. "
I haven't seen someone mention post counts since I was on a forum as a kid where the average age was about 10.

Oh, 47- 95% of your posts are worthless.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#155  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@MysteriousBob: most of your post are insults, or it's about macs. I usually avoid your post when I see it in the mail box, I cringe. Your just one of those haters who probally has like one friend at most and the type of person i'm referring to when I say hater or backstabber. Exactly why I don't make friends to avoid ppl like you. 

Consistently I found ppl with less than a thousand post are very insultive, I've got into alot of arguements with them. So I only reply like six times at most to them. Maybe they are filtered out of gamespot or something, I never asked them so i'm not making this conclusion on one incident, rather it's very consistent. I like to see someone with less than a thousand post act like they are very nice and stuff. Statistics are not on their side, hater.
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By HitmanAgent47

I want to talk about these so called haters that has no real friends and everyone avoids them. I have observed that there are ppl out there who looks sort of messed up in real life, like you don't want to be around them subconciously yet you can't quite figure it out. It's very subtle, unless your observent, I've noticed there are ppl out there who's eyes looks very angry and stressed out and their smile is fake. Then they make sarcastic cheap shot comments towards you when in reality they are just pissed of ppl who pretends they are nice because they don't want to be hostile agressives. It's friends like these you don't need enemies. I will go as far to say, I bet alot of you posting here, half of you doesn't have that many friends either just like me. The ones who are negative just like me because negative ppl acts like a hater around me because negativity attracts more negativity. They hate themselves because they are angry and they vent it at you. As soon as I start acting nice, they all can't really act like a hater around you.

It's something to look out for, they are everywhere and they need to be thrown into anger management or something. I don't know what to look for when if I ever try to make friends. Nice ppl acts that way so these angry pissed of two faced ppl leaves them alone. That's not really friendly because these nice ppl never will want to hang out with you. They act nice because it's a coping mechanism. I wish there was some middle ground where you can make friends who will stay in line, who will hang out with you without doing drugs or is in a gang.

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@CaLe: get over a thousand post first then i'll listen to what you have to say.
Avatar image for theseductivemoose
TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HitmanAgent47: You have less than 8000 posts, it's not even worth listening to anything you say. I only trust those with over 8000 posts because they have so much free time to post on forums it has made them superior human beings. Maybe after you reach 8000 posts you won't be such a dick. We can only hope. 
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@TheSeductiveMoose: then you don't trust yourself.
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#160  Edited By TheFreeMan

this conversation is getting deep.

Kiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Kiro

This thread went from depressing to hilarious.

Jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#162  Edited By Jazz

How many trolls can you fit on to a forum post which in itself is a troll post? 
It's like angels dancing on the end of a pin. A cosmic singularity will occur....

HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@CaLe: Like I said, I only reply like six times to ppl with less than a thousand post because they are all insultive with no counter arguement. Thanks for proving my point.  

That's three replies, I bet you want a hundred replies. I also bet you have no friends with that hater attitude. 

I didn't read the next post.
rjaylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164  Edited By rjaylee

Threads like this make me want to shove you weirdos into a locker or something similar like that.

Grissefar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#165  Edited By Grissefar

This thread is troll paradise.

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#166  Edited By Geno

HurpDurp47 at it again I see. 

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#167  Edited By EuanDewar

Im finding it hard to distinguish between the serious posts and the joke ones on this site now.
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#168  Edited By RandomHero666

I don't have any non-internet friends either, and I like it that way.
The one friend I did have stabbed me in the back after 9 years of friendship.. so why would I bother

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#169  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I'll keep the friends I have until I replace each one with better cyborg versions.

SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By SSValis
@Wrighteous86 said:
" I was really popular in high school and college, and still have the same large group of close friends I've had all my life.  I'm good at meeting new people, but have trouble balancing so many people with demands on my time.  I love it! "
do you want a cookie?
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#171  Edited By KaosAngel
@EuanDewar said:
" Im finding it hard to distinguish between the serious posts and the joke ones on this site now. "
My mother forced my muggle father to fall in love with her, and he later left my pregnant mother.  She died giving birth to me, and found the audacity to name me after that dirty blooded muggle.  So I set my sights to rid the world of half-bloods and muggle borns...yet that stupid boy always stops me. 

That stupid boy and his love for his friends.  
SSValis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By SSValis
@CaLe said:
" @SSValis said:

" @Wrighteous86 said:

" I was really popular in high school and college, and still have the same large group of close friends I've had all my life.  I'm good at meeting new people, but have trouble balancing so many people with demands on my time.  I love it! "
do you want a cookie? "
I think he just wanted people on the internet to know how amazingly awesome he is. If we just acknowledge this then that is enough of a reward. "
I could settle for that 
phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By phrosnite

Nah, there are no "friends" in this world. There are only  acquaintances. 

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#174  Edited By EuanDewar
@KaosAngel:
That would make a great movie. Really great.
Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#175  Edited By KaosAngel
@EuanDewar: I think it would make a better book.  :P 
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#176  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Don't be dicks guys. This is why we can't have nice things.