So Michael Jackson has been murdered?

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By singular

As soon as she heard the news about Michael Jackson's death my wife started to speculate that he was murdered for profit. I for myself wouln't dismiss that idea but I thought if it were true it would never become public. But now I've seen in the news that his doctor is under suspicion. So what do you think? Was his death an accident? Was it outright murder? Or is he still alive on that secret island and jams together with the other king. You know... the king of rock'n roll.

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By iamjohn

Misleading thread title is misleading.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess

Why would the King of Rock 'n Roll want to hang out with Micheal?????

Anyway back on topic.... I think they suspect Micheal's doctor of giving him an overdose of meds.
And actually i'd be more interested in finding out what really happened to David Carradine...

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By singular

Wasn't Carradine killed by Thai hookers?

Clbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#5  Edited By Clbull

I doubt that Michael was murdered, although it could very well have been an overdose of medication that killed him. Just days ago, he was rehersing for the O2 Arena tour and he was doing extremely well.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ZeroCast

He was murdered, I was there.

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By killdave

He abused kids
They in turn murdered him

I blame violent computer games !!

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Akeldama

when ever a person of high importance dies, people always cry foul. This is not new(s). 

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

I missed all of you on here.  :)

What's this about Michael Jackson being murdered?  When did this happen?

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By singular
@KaosAngel said:
"I missed all of you on here.  :)What's this about Michael Jackson being murdered?  When did this happen?"

Welcome back. How was the weather on the moon? ;)
Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Red12b
@KaosAngel:
Oh thats old news now, the news now is that MJ has become the Thriller Zombie.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I wish everyone would stop about this MJ stuff, I can't turn on the news and a new story about his death comes up, jesus christ LEAVE THE DEAD MAN ALONE, you can only speculate so far.

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Azteck

He's famous, so of course he couldn't die of natural causes, right? Famous people are immortal.

GuinessBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GuinessBandit

We'll find out in 10-20 yrs time, like we did Elvis. And find out the cause hadn't changed. He died of fame. Like Elvis. Like Buddy Holly.Like Anna Nicole Smith. Like the rest of them.Pushing their bodies WAY beyond what we are born capable of.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By Death_Unicorn

Billy Mays is alive and well, hiding out in some island, doing infomercials for Elvis and aliens, because he is cool like that.

GOD I MISS HIM =((((

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By penguindust
@ValkyrieGoddess:   Elvis would never hang out with Michael Jackson, because it was he who gave the order to eliminate Jackson.  It's a well accepted fact that the resurrected Elvis now leads the Illuminati organization and from his seat of power wages a war against the Freemasons who likely killed him in 1977.  Jackson was possibly indoctrinated into the Freemason group by his father at a very young age.  If he was not a full member then he was certainly surrounded by powerful members of this cabal.  Under their guidence, he accended to fantastic heights garnering very public attention.  He then infultrated the Illuminated under the instruction of his Freemason handlers.  All evidence seems to conclude that Jackson entered the society as a celebrity sex slave where he could manipulate the highest ranks of power from the bedroom.  However, following a meeting of actual world power holders, their plan to reduce global populations via the swine flu epidemic came to light.  Jackson was eliminated for exposing this truth by Presley and the other Illuminati masters.

The truth is a dangerous thing...be aware, people.
Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

The last known location before he died was Little Lamplight.....All I'm saying is they don't fuck around with Mungo's down there.

I'm sorry, I just had to make that reference, I know the joke sucked.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By damnboyadvance

I don't really care if he was murdered. He's dead, and that's the point. It shouldn't matter to me how he died. It may matter to someone else, but not me.

GoodKn1ght

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By GoodKn1ght

aren't we done with this yet?

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By Snipzor

God dammit! I thought I was free from this goddamn story when I was on Giantbomb. I guess there is no sanctuary.

This isn't news, nobody should give any shit to this non-story.
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By gingertastic_10

His sister I guess thinks so.

Avatar image for valkyriegoddess
ValkyrieGoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ValkyrieGoddess
@SinGulaR said:
" Wasn't Carradine killed by Thai hookers? "
His family has launched an investigation and the last thing i remember hearing is that it definitely wasn't suicide (Everyone claimed it was suicide at first). And well i've heard nothing since.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23  Edited By Suicrat
@ValkyrieGoddess said:
" Why would the King of Rock 'n Roll want to hang out with Micheal?????Anyway back on topic.... I think they suspect Micheal's doctor of giving him an overdose of meds. And actually i'd be more interested in finding out what really happened toDavid Carradine... "
What she said
Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Linkyshinks

Moider!, cold blooded moider!

rebelway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rebelway

i dont think he is dead by human murder but all that pain after his plastic surgeries murdered him

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By AhmadMetallic

he had a heartattack or some shit so he died.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RsistncE

Ugh, enough about Michael Jackson. He was a kiddie diddler. Now he's dead. Let's move on to more important things.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Bruce
@gingertastic_10:

I really hate how his family is coming out of the wood-work now that he's dead; you never saw any of them speak of him in the past years during his molestation accusations.

Anyway, I think she's only doing it in order to keep the story in the papers/tabloids. I mean seriously, how many chances does La Toya  Jackson get for a bit of celebrity?
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Ever since he died, I wake up in the morning to"Billy Jean" and "Thriller" playing inside my head. Will it ever end???

Fucking memes.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#30  Edited By artofwar420

Michael Jackson was being given (by his asking) some seriously powerful pain killers, well more like coma inducing pain drugs, and he liked the stuff, he liked being in that state for days, so one of those days his body just couldn't handle it and he died.

Conspiracies can be squeezed out, but does it matter? Can we just move on? CNN is pretty much TMZ now, that's a new low for CNN.
teh_destroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By teh_destroyer

Then again people thought that someone killed Heath Ledger after his death, meh.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#32  Edited By Claude

If that's the case, Elvis was murdered too.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iam3green
@GoodKn1ght said:
" aren't we done with this yet? "
no weren't not, sadly. the news just keeps on talking about michael jackson. yes, his dead but who cares now he has been dead for like two weeks now. i liked him.

i have to say that he died from the medication. he was practicing for a tour he was going on, he has had a lot of surgery. his body just failed to operate.
RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RsistncE

Wow, WTF, so I call Michael Jackson a kiddie diddler and my post get's deleted? So just  because he's dead those allegations just disappear and are no longer legitimate? People are so fucked.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KaosAngel
@RsistncE said:
" Wow, WTF, so I call Michael Jackson a kiddie diddler and my post get's deleted? So just  because he's dead those allegations just disappear and are no longer legitimate? People are so fucked. "
Yeah I find that hilarious.  It's like his "music" gives him a free pass from Justice.  This world makes me sick.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#36  Edited By jakob187
@ValkyrieGoddess said:
" Why would the King of Rock 'n Roll want to hang out with Micheal?????Anyway back on topic.... I think they suspect Micheal's doctor of giving him an overdose of meds. And actually i'd be more interested in finding out what really happened to David Carradine... "
Carradine died from autoerotic asphyxiation.

As for Michael Jackson, they are investigating whether the doctor gave him the improper dosage of the medicine Jackson was taking at the time.  It's more of a malpractice thing than a murder thing.  Don't read too much into it.  These are simply formalities that you'll find with someone who has always been surrounded by controversy as well as massive worldwide celebrity fame.

Also...what fucking profit?  Dood, Jacko was broke as a joke.  The only reason he got that 50 show deal was as an advance to get him out of debt.

I still feel bad for his kids, though, as they've basically been nomads since they were super little.  Such a sudden change for them.  Plus, ya know...their dad died.
Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#37  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

It was murder.He was poisoned.The police yet doesn't know who it is who murdered him.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38  Edited By trophyhunter

its was
*dramatic turn*
murder

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ninjakiller

He was given Propofol to sleep at night. It wasn't murder, malpractice maybe not murder.  Propofol is nasty shit,

"It's not like heroin or cocaine or other drugs where there is a margin for error. There is no margin for error for this drug. It kills people."

When the news first broke everyone said it was Demerol, which makes no sense because a binding agent can be quickly injected which nuetralizes it instantly.  So Propofol, apparantly you can't tell the king of pop that he's killing himself.