• 66 results
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Bruce

I have a full sleeve; I can also say that 90% of the people in this thread speaking negatively about them have NO fucking idea what they're talking about :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

@emkeighcameron said:
"Not a fan.  Look like shit when you're older. "
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Vinchenzo

I think they can be tasteful, but very rarely. I don't plan on any tattoos.

theduke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By theduke

i don't particullarly like them but there are some cool ones like that bowser one but most i see are stupid, but hell now that i think of it that bowser tatoo is idiotic

therabidfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55  Edited By therabidfrog
@Symphony said:

" @Symphony said:

Just because you don't agree with someone's opinion on why they get a tattoo (or do anything) doesn't invalidate their argument. It just means you don't agree with them. Heck, even getting it for trendy reasons is perfectly valid for many people, and just because you don't think it's a good idea doesn't make them wrong. "
An argument is valid because it has intellectual merit, and that has nothing to do with peoples opinions. We're not talking about abstract art hanging on a wall we're talking about permanently tattooing a picture to your body. My point is that if this person is unsure of whether he should get a tattoo or not, he should examine his own reasons, and then weigh them against the real intellectual validity of the thing. Shallow reasoning is still shallow regardless of a person's opinion of the matter.  Again  I am making a general statement. I'm not trying to say that you're a jerk or anything I just don't find your argument to be meaningful. I bring that point up mostly because I said all the same things, and made all the same excuses before I got my first tattoo, and now I realize how wrong I was.
cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#56  Edited By cstrang

I have a tattoo of a phoenix.  I drew up the design myself.  I have it on my upper left bicep, so I can cover it up if I need to.  I was kinda thinking about getting another one (they say getting tattoos can be addictive.  It totally can be).  I would never, ever get one that would be anywhere I can't cover up.  Sleeves and the like seem a little extreme for me.  But that's me.  I works for some people, I just don't want a tattoo to prevent me from getting a job I want.

FesteringNeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By FesteringNeon

It's all mostly in how you view youself. Are you doing it for the trend, do you have a reason, or do you not really care at all?   

-Trend - you already know the answer, don't be stupid. 

-A Reason- Keep in mind, if some apprentice in training messes it up, it's for life... or until you get a cover job.  Plan accordingly, look at the artists other work, invest in a good artist, and spend the money and time re-revising your idea over a couple of years.. if and IF then you still want that design, then go for it. Don't be spur of the moment retarded.

-You don't care - I'm guessing your life is a joke anyways, why not celebrate it. I think it's funny, and i'm sure other do too.. Do what you want.. you will anyways!  

I have 3. One is the Godsmack logo on my upper back. I was 18, at the time.. and don't totally regret it.. but plan to get it covered. IT's all apart of the learning process. Now i'm designing my next one.. and have the past 2 years. When it's finally to my satisfaction, it'll go on. My back piece is reinventing ittself all the time, so really think it through before throwing down the Benji's.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#58  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Personally, I don't like them. I especially don't like them on women. I think a woman's natural skin looks better than any tattoo ever could. I'm a little more open to them than I used to be, though. Still not a fan, but certain tattoos can get some partial approval by me.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By natetodamax
@Mordukai said:
" @natetodamax said:
" HIV "

That's another one for the books huh?   @Fallen189 said:  I've learned that sometimes you just have to ignore the shit that comes out of nateodamax mouth.  "yo
Geez, sorry you took offense to that. My gawd.
ScrappyDoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ScrappyDoo

Mostly tacky and gross.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Kohe321

I hate tattoos :/ I do not see the point, really.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#64  Edited By Bones8677

Tattoos are fine when they either have some meaning behind them or are not excessive and tastefully done. 

I may get a tattoo, but it needs to be something I'm gonna be satisfied with for the rest of my life.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Willy105

I think they ruin the skin.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#66  Edited By DCFGS3

It's just a fad, try some henna maybe and see how that goes

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#67  Edited By armaan8014

The fact that they are permanent sucks..