• 154 results
buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By buneroid

Just waiting for the Dark Souls stream to start and realized I haven't thrown up in many years. Sometimes when I eat way too much I want to make myself throw up and just feel so much better but I'm too scared.

Giefcookie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Think I was 7 or 8 with a stomach flu, so coming up on 20years.

TheShoebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

February. Pulled pork sandwich, and I made the stupid decision of having a peanut butter & jelly milkshake with it.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@giefcookie: Jesus man how long do you think you can keep your streak going hahaha.

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theshoebox said:

February. Pulled pork sandwich, and I made the stupid decision of having a peanut butter & jelly milkshake with it.

Like, I don't want to ask, but at the same time, I want to know... What did that look like..?

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By BabyChooChoo

I got food poisoning last Christmas and I threw up an ungodly amount in a rough 24 hour period. I would just be on all fours over the toilet throwing up for a good hour or so at a time. Eventually, I threw up so much and my throat and stomach were in so much pain that I would just cry whenever I had to throw up again.

After I puked up everything but my soul, I passed out on the floor wearing nothing but my underwear. By choice. I was sweating like I just spent 12 hours working out and for some reason the floor was infinitely more comfortable than my bed.

It was quite the sad sight to behold.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Two hours from now.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mwng said:

@theshoebox said:

Like, I don't want to ask, but at the same time, I want to know... What did that look like..?

That's fucking nasty.

I got food poisoning last Christmas and I threw up an ungodly amount in a rough 24 hour period. I would just be on all fours over the toilet throwing up for a good hour or so at a time. Eventually, I threw up so much and my throat and stomach were in so much pain that I would just cry whenever I had to throw up again.

After I puked up everything but my soul, I passed out on the floor wearing nothing but my underwear. By choice. I was sweating like I just spent 12 hours working out and for some reason the floor was infinitely more comfortable than my bed.

That's pretty much like the last time I threw up but without the passing out on the floor part. Feels so weird when you want to throw up more but there's just nothing left.

Miyuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 14

I got food poisoning last week. This is my own fault for eating lunch in the university cafeteria... from now on I'm sticking to the fast food options in the student center or leaving campus!

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Clonedzero

a month ago. I got the hickups late night. Chugged 5 glasses of water in like 3 minutes. Barfed water everywhere. Cured my hickups though!

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By nights

February or March? Alcohol related. For the guy who said 20 years, good Lord! That's quite the accomplishment.

MocBucket62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

July, I ate a buffalo chicken pizza at a grill and on that night I felt sick to my stomach. Something was contagious in that chicken that caused me to puke.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Think I was 7 or 8 with a stomach flu, so coming up on 20years.

I find this almost impossible to believe.

I don't know when the last time I threw up was. I'm really touchy about eating stuff that might be old, especially meat and dairy products. And I was one of those kids that was sick almost every day until middle school and then stopped being sick, period.

What brought this question on? It's pretty gross.

I've only had food poisoning once, it was bad chili, and I spent all day in bed or puking. Man, that was absolutely terrible. I also saw my mom get food poisoning from we-have-no-clue-what earlier this year and it was pretty terrible. Though, in neither case was it this bad. Did you not go to the hospital, or did you just not have enough time between fits?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

When I had food poising and I did more then just throw up. It was so bad I don't want to describe the experience, it got nasty.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm not sick enough to puke very often... I'm pretty sure it was December 31, 2011.

...drank way too much that night, I never want to be "that guy" again.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple of months ago, I woke up and had a massive migraine and threw up. First time thats happened to me in a long time. I used to get a lot of migraines when I was a kid, and no one knew why. Also got a lot of bloody noses (like more than once a week).

nights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nights

@falserelic said:

When I had food poising and I did more then just throw up. It was so bad I don't want to describe the experience, it got nasty.

I've had it a few times and it certainly isn't pleasant. Years ago, I was fortunate enough to get food poisoning on a school trip to Disney World (I joined chorus for that sole reason). Vomit and diarrhea at the same time. I thought I had finally shaken it when we went to Blizzard Beach. I was tanning and all of a sudden I felt the most excruciating pain and had to waddle inch by inch through crowds of people in hopes of finding a bathroom in time. I honestly thought I was going to shit myself in front of hundreds of people, it was terrifying. I projectile vomited in the middle of an outdoor food court, threw up a second time moments later near the entrance of the bathroom, and then finally planted myself on a toilet where I vomited for a third time while I was having explosive diarrhea. Hell of a day.

GeekDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

It was a little over a year ago. I had been really stressed for some time and my stomach just gave up. Felt amazing afterwards though, which is the one good thing about throwing up.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

About a month ago. My friend ordered pizza at work and we had no way to take it home and didn't want it to go to waste so we tried to finish the whole thing and it was massive. I ended up eating quite a bit more than I should have and felt miserable so I forced myself to puke so that I'd feel better, and I did. It was pretty dumb. Like some middle school shit.

The last time I did it without forcing myself to was around April. I'd fallen asleep in my chair due to a sickness I didn't realize I had, then woke up very abruptly with a mighty need to hurl. Luckily I am a slob and there was an empty Chick Fil A bag right next to me from the day before. Seems like I get sick at least once a year lately. I had a pretty good streak going between ages 9 and 15 where I didn't throw up once though.

myke_tuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By myke_tuna

I've only puked 3 times in my life (not counting as a baby when I wouldn't remember). Once when I was 7, another time when I was 12, and the last time when I was 13. Each time it was just a solitary upchuck. But it's been 10 years since even that has happened. My stomach is a black hole.

That being said, I've had problems with the "other end" a couple of times in my life. I prefer that though. I get to sit and at least I'm not on my knees. Even if sometimes it's a waterfall down there. Lots of Gatorade, folks.

Also, great topic.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About eight years ago at my cousins wedding reception. I ate a shitty sandwich.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About eight years ago at my cousins wedding reception. I ate a shitty sandwich.

Shitty sandwiches are the #1 cause of vomit.

Also has anyone ever had really intense projectile vomit? I remember one time I was at a friends (or maybe he told me about it later I don't remember) and his vomit reached from the door of the bathroom to the toilet which was pretty far away.

justinnotjason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Drank to much on the 4th of July celebrating murica. That night ended with me voiding my stomach.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Saturday, from too much Champagne. Unusually throw up once once or twice a year from binge drinking since I do it so rarely. I haven't thrown up from illness in years.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Like 3 months ago. Had like 9 keystone ice's and smoked a bowl for the first time in 7 months. Puked my guts out for the rest of the night.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nights said:

@falserelic said:

I've had it a few times and it certainly isn't pleasant. Years ago, I was fortunate enough to get food poisoning on a school trip to Disney World (I joined chorus for that sole reason). Vomit and diarrhea at the same time. I thought I had finally shaken it when we went to Blizzard Beach. I was tanning and all of a sudden I felt the most excruciating pain and had to waddle inch by inch through crowds of people in hopes of finding a bathroom in time. I honestly thought I was going to shit myself in front of hundreds of people, it was terrifying. I projectile vomited in the middle of an outdoor food court, threw up a second time moments later near the entrance of the bathroom, and then finally planted myself on a toilet where I vomited for a third time while I was having explosive diarrhea. Hell of a day.

I got food poising when I ate some beef stew and a chicken wing. When I started eating, it had a weird aftertaste that made me dizzy. Next thing you know I was vomiting, shitting liquid, and pissing all at the sametime. Felt like I was on a marathon I just couldn't stop or sleep. My guts felt like it was being squeezed out by a gorilla. Felt like I was being tortured by my own body, my ass was on fire, nuts was sore, and I was extremely dizzy. I hope I never go through that again. I would rather take a fever or the flu anyday.

Dracomaster01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 months ago, had like 5-6ish beers and two vodka shots.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

January or February of this year. Ate a sandwich at a place in Chinatown for dinner. The next morning, I woke up and immediately had to vomit. I puked until I could puke no more, and spent the rest of the day in bed. The day after came the diarrhea.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A couple months ago. I had the flu and had a bad reaction to whatever weird antibiotics I took.

nevalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

July 2nd, 2002. Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, and Taco Bell was not a good combo.

February 10th, 1996. Had the flu for 24 hours, projectile vomited 2 ft. from toilet. Watched The Maxx marathon all night.

February 20th, 1993. Flu + greasy diner food was not a good idea.

Prior to that, it was a lot more frequently.

leinad44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By leinad44

When I got really nervous for a presentation I had to do.

Avatar image for deactivated-650f737f2e2d5
deactivated-650f737f2e2d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last that I recall was a couple months ago when I had my wisdom teeth removed. Swallowed too much blood.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leinad44 said:

When I got really nervous for a presentation I had to do.

Oh man that made me laugh. You just straight up vomited from being nervous? Was it before or during?

dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

drunk a few months ago

Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

About 3 weeks ago... drank far too much on an empty stomache.

NegativeCero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't remember. I want to say I had a stomach flu at least 3 years ago.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

At my sister-in-law's surprise 30th birthday party this June. I guess I drank way more than I thought I did. I just layed down outside on the side of the house until it all came back up. Not my proudest moment.

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aegon

Got the stomach flu within the past year (don't remember exactly when) from my brother who probably got it from school. That was so rough. I wanted to throw up so bad but was caught in one of those torturous situations where your body takes a really long time feeling crappy and painful before finally throwing up (a lot). Difficult to go back to hot dogs after that.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theshoebox:

@mwng:

did this guy seriously say he had a pulled pork sandwich and a pb&j milkshake?

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Rattle618

A few months ago I think.

automatontribe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I was in a small town in Morrocco last year and drank tap water. Bad fucking idea, a couple of hours later I almost passed out after walking up a set of stairs and threw up everywhere.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

It's kind of turning into tradition that my entire family get stomach sickness after Christmas. I blame my small filthy cousins.

I actually still have trouble eating some of the food we had last year.... The smell was too traumatizing.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I threw up twice this summer after doing swimming drills as a lifeguard. Before that, I don't think I'd thrown up for seven or eight years.

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last time I was really drunk years ago.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@nevalis said:

July 2nd, 2002. Jack Daniels, Southern Comfort, and Taco Bell was not a good combo.

February 10th, 1996. Had the flu for 24 hours, projectile vomited 2 ft. from toilet. Watched The Maxx marathon all night.

February 20th, 1993. Flu + greasy diner food was not a good idea.

Prior to that, it was a lot more frequently.

Do you keep this written down somewhere? That's crazy precise.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WickedFather

If you go to uni and don't have a chunder chart in the main kitchen then you've wasted your educational time. I think I spewed 19 times in first 10 weeks, maybe more. There's an ale fest every year that opens at 6 and one year my friend had been sick by 6:03 after his first pint because he was nervous. It was Tom Sykes and 10%, but really? He's now a doctor and works on the Virgin space program (no, that doesn't mean he can get 96% of you reading this into space - see what I did there).

Me and a load of uni mates hired a castle for the weekend and all got battered - the women went off to bed. I went back to my room and ended up puking in the hand basin while my girlfriend pretended to be asleep. I ran to taps and swooshed my finger around to make it go down but we'd cooked lamb, pork and a forerib of beef and there were still huge bits of beef I hadn't chewed properly and wouldn't go down the plug hole. I opened the window and flung them out. I didn't know but they landed on the top of conservatory below and in the morning loads of crows landed on it, fought over the meat and crapped all over the glass. It was a magnificent weekend. The car I'd hired was also caked in bird cack.

Most recently was a medieval party my friend had. He got in 3 different polypins of ale but it ran out and we ended the night on mead which I bloody hate. Puked in his kitchen sink. Magic finger worked fine that night. Yay!

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not since high school, so at least 5 years, most likely more.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Not that long ago, really. Maybe a few months or less.

captainduncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naru_joe93: Puking during a migraine always gets rid of it for me. Worth it every time.