KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Gentlemen (and Ladies), 

I was raised in North East Philly for my childhood and went to J.H.Moore school (REPRESENT), I waited all my life to see ANY Philadelphia team win.  So I'm pretty excited that the city is going back to back for the World Series.  Last year felt amazing, but beating the Yankees will be the most epic respect the city will earn!

I want to make this thread so Giant Bomb can show their support and admit how much the Yankees suck.  They buy all their players, they have shitty cheese steaks, they have a shitty football team, they have shitty American monuments.  

Philadelphia was once the Capital of America, New York never was.  NYC is roughly 87 miles from my house, and I can smell the stench of that corrupt city.  

Phillies fans (and America and the World), let's get together in union and rise up and root for the Phillies instead of the billion dollar baseball team that BUYS all players instead of training them.

I remember in elementary school, Philadelphia had shit for baseball, football, and hockey.  That is about to change.  The Yankees are going to get an ass beating of the life time and I can't wait to unlock all hell on them.

PHUCK THE YANKEES!  GO PHILLIES!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
William

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By William

No Caption Provided
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Milkman

As a lifetime Yankee fan, all I'll say is......IT'S FUCKING ON!

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

phuck the yankees. But also, phuck the phillies. I really don't have a team. Maybe the Mariners?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
@Milkman said:
" As a lifetime Yankee fan, all I'll say is......IT'S FUCKING ON! "
It's funny cause all your bought players suck compared to players who train day and night.  It's not how big it is, but how you use it.  Phillies are top in Baseball while the Yankees have million dollar players that don't know shit about hard work.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead

I was at the Yankees game against Toronto where the fight broke out and being there for that moment has cemented me as a Yankees fan for life.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1

NATIONALS 4 LYF

ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ieatlions

im pretty sure its ok to say fuck the yankees.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By FrankCanada97
@HandsomeDead said:
" I was at the Yankees game against Toronto where the fight broke out and being there for that moment has cemented me as a Yankees fan for life. "
That fight was the high point of the Toronto season. >_>
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10  Edited By Suicrat
@ieatlions: He's a Phillies fan, not a Fillies fan.
ieatlions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ieatlions
@FrankCanada97 said:

" @HandsomeDead said:

" I was at the Yankees game against Toronto where the fight broke out and being there for that moment has cemented me as a Yankees fan for life. "
That fight was the high point of the Toronto season. >_> "
me and you are fighting.(:
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I thought you lived in Japan Kaos.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KaosAngel
@Bucketdeth said:
" I thought you lived in Japan Kaos. "
On vacation back home until December!  XD XD XD
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Milkman
@KaosAngel said:
" @Milkman said:
It's funny cause all your bought players suck compared to players who train day and night.  It's not how big it is, but how you use it.  Phillies are top in Baseball while the Yankees have million dollar players that don't know shit about hard work. "
Oh, you mean like Robinson Cano, Melky Cabrera, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, Phil Coke, Brett Gardener, Jorge Posada, Derek Jeter,  and Andy Pettitte who all came from the Yankees farm system? Also, A-Rod probably works harder than anyone else in the league at what he does and I guess you say he's "bought". He's also one of the best players of this generation. C.C., another "bought" player, is probably the best pitcher in the American League so I'm not where this "suck" things comes from. But at this point, I'm numb to the whole "YOU BUY PLAYERS! ALL YOU HAVE IS MONEY!" wah wah wah arguement. I've been hearing it my whole life. 

By the way, the Phillies also have the 7th highest pay roll in the MLB.
slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By slayerofheroes
@KaosAngel:  As a Marlins fan I hate both teams. But I hate the Yanks even more and thre Phillies have really shown they want to win again. So yeah, I'm with you on the Phillies. The Yanks are going down to your home team just like they did to mine 6 years ago. GO PHILLIES! Plus I root for any team representing the ML East with the exception of the sorry ass Mets.
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Xeiphyer
@KaosAngel: Firstly, Learn to spell FUCK, and secondly.. baseball sucksssssss..  Also its great that you are 'representing' your highschool.. but thats lame =P And the chance of anyone else on GB being from there is very slim.

Anyways, I hate yankees, I have no oppinion on the team however. So I suppose I'm on your side probably.
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Milkman
@Xeiphyer said:
" @KaosAngel: Firstly, Learn to spell FUCK, and secondly.. baseball sucksssssss..  Also its great that you are 'representing' your highschool.. but thats lame =P And the chance of anyone else on GB being from there is very slim.  Anyways, I hate yankees, I have no oppinion on the team however. So I suppose I'm on your side probably. "
Baseball sucks but you hate the Yankees? Why?
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Xeiphyer
@Milkman: Fast responce! Uhmm I dunno, being Canadian, I don't much care for yankees, they represent the stupid people in america to us, so if thats untrue then that sucks, but thats the reputation they have garnered with Canada in the past. Like that time they tried to invade Canada, and we shot them all.. lol. Good times. :)
Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I hate the Yankees because I love the Red Sox. I'm definitely rooting for the Phillies on this one. 

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By damnboyadvance
@Milkman said:
" @Xeiphyer said:
" @KaosAngel: Firstly, Learn to spell FUCK, and secondly.. baseball sucksssssss..  Also its great that you are 'representing' your highschool.. but thats lame =P And the chance of anyone else on GB being from there is very slim.  Anyways, I hate yankees, I have no oppinion on the team however. So I suppose I'm on your side probably. "
Baseball sucks but you hate the Yankees? Why? "
Because they play baseball? That would be my best guess.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stang

They beat my Angels. Fuck them. Go Philly!

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ninjakiller

Baseball sucks, but yeah fuck the Yankees. 

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KaosAngel
@Milkman said:

" @KaosAngel said:

" @Milkman said:
It's funny cause all your bought players suck compared to players who train day and night.  It's not how big it is, but how you use it.  Phillies are top in Baseball while the Yankees have million dollar players that don't know shit about hard work. "
Oh, you mean like Robinson Cano, Melky Cabrera, Joba Chamberlain, Phil Hughes, Phil Coke, Brett Gardener, Jorge Posada, Derek Jeter,  and Andy Pettitte who all came from the Yankees farm system? Also, A-Rod probably works harder than anyone else in the league at what he does and I guess you say he's "bought". He's also one of the best players of this generation. C.C., another "bought" player, is probably the best pitcher in the American League so I'm not where this "suck" things comes from. But at this point, I'm numb to the whole "YOU BUY PLAYERS! ALL YOU HAVE IS MONEY!" wah wah wah arguement. I've been hearing it my whole life.   By the way, the Phillies also have the 7th highest pay roll in the MLB. "
A-Rod doesn't know the meaning of work.  He's a frickin' pimp that doesn't know the first thing about what it means to rise up and challange yourself.  He gets paid millions and flaunts it.  Yankees are nothing but spoiled players with Umps being paid to support them.  NYC is shit compared to Philly.   Yankees have a shit stadium that takes no skill to hit home runs, again on purpose to boost the Yankee stats.  Citizen Bank Park is the most epic statium.  Also, Yankee fans gotta control their fucking anger, so fucking pissed and show no respect to fans of other teams.  

Face it, the entire country and all baseball fans want Yankees to lose for the shit they are.  

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zeforgotten

Isn't it the "  PHILLIES!!" who're fucking eachother in that picture though? 

iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#25  Edited By iamjohn
@KaosAngel said:
" I want to make this thread so Giant Bomb can show their support and admit how much the Yankees suck.  They buy all their players, they have shitty cheese steaks, they have a shitty football team, they have shitty American monuments. "
For one, I'm missing how any of the things you've listed except for "they buy all their players" has anything to do with the Yankees.  For two, last I checked, the Giants have a better record than the Eagles, and New York City has the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Federal Reserve at Wall Street, Ellis Island, and so on and so forth.  Please explain to me how these are shitty American monuments.

@KaosAngel said:
"Philadelphia was once the Capital of America, New York never was.  NYC is roughly 87 miles from my house, and I can smell the stench of that corrupt city. "

It would seem that all that time in Japan has made you forget what it is to be an American.  New York City was the first capital of America, and it was where the United States Bill of Rights was drafted.  Oh, and George Washington was inaugurated as first President at Federal Hall on Wall St. in April, 1789.  Furthermore, please elaborate on our so-called "corruption;" I'd love to hear it. 

@KaosAngel
said:
" Phillies fans (and America and the World), let's get together in union and rise up and root for the Phillies instead of the billion dollar baseball team that BUYS all players instead of training them. "
Keep telling yourself that.  Maybe one day it will come true.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Karmum
@KaosAngel said:

" @Milkman said:

Which is why they have the best rec...oh no, the Yankees do.

I don't like the Yankees, or baseball, for that matter, but money is significant.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By iamjohn
@KaosAngel said:
" Yankee fans gotta control their fucking anger, so fucking pissed and show no respect to fans of other teams. "
Irony.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KaosAngel
@iAmJohn said:

" @KaosAngel said:

" I want to make this thread so Giant Bomb can show their support and admit how much the Yankees suck.  They buy all their players, they have shitty cheese steaks, they have a shitty football team, they have shitty American monuments. "
For one, I'm missing how any of the things you've listed except for "they buy all their players" has anything to do with the Yankees.  For two, last I checked, the Giants have a better record than the Eagles, and New York City has the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Central Park, the Federal Reserve at Wall Street, Ellis Island, and so on and so forth.  Please explain to me how these are shitty American monuments.

@KaosAngel said:
"Philadelphia was once the Capital of America, New York never was.  NYC is roughly 87 miles from my house, and I can smell the stench of that corrupt city. "

It would seem that all that time in Japan has made you forget what it is to be an American.  New York City was the first capital of America, and it was where the United States Bill of Rights was drafted.  Oh, and George Washington was inaugurated as first President at Federal Hall on Wall St. in April, 1789.  Furthermore, please elaborate on our so-called "corruption;" I'd love to hear it. 

@KaosAngel
said:
" Phillies fans (and America and the World), let's get together in union and rise up and root for the Phillies instead of the billion dollar baseball team that BUYS all players instead of training them. "
Keep telling yourself that.  Maybe one day it will come true. "
1.  Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin, Cheese Steaks, Independence, Birth of America.
2.  Face it, NYC is full of corrupt officials who want nothing but greed.  Everyone knows it as a fact.  NYC has some of the most corrupt police in the nation.
3.  That day will be Game 4 or Game 5.  Just wait and see. 

Edit:  Eagles beat the Giants, and Flyers beat the shit out of both NYC teams.  Let's not even bring up who won the World Series last year or the Sixers.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KaosAngel
@Karmum said:
" Which is why they have the best rec...oh no, the Yankees do.  "
Yankees have been around for a fucking 100 years...ever think of that?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Milkman
@KaosAngel: Oh, believe me, I know everyone hates the Yankees. It's been like that forever. I accept that. They're the team that I love and everyone else loves to hate. 

Also, if you followed the Yankees at all, you would know that A-Rod works extremely hard. Before Mark Teixeira showed up, A-Rod had tried to carry that team. He put all the pressure on himself and tried to be the hero in every at bat. Now that Teixeira is there, A-Rod is calm, relaxed and is having the postseason that everyone said he couldn't have. Just because he goes home to Kate Hudson at night isn't a reason to hate him. He doesn't flaunt his money. He doesn't even talk to the media that much so I'm not really sure where that comes from. As for the umps being paid off or whatever, that's just ridiculous. Anyone who watches baseball will know that umpires are just, in general, terrible at everything. AND Citizen Bank Park is just as much a hitter's ball park as Yankee Stadium is. The Phillies and the Yankees are the two best teams in the league. No question about it, this is what the World Series should be. And you can clearly see this just by looking at the lineups of both teams. 

I'm not going to argue about the two teams up until game time tomorrow so let's just let the players speak for themselves. After Game 1, you wanna talk, we'll talk. Personally, I am so looking forward to Pedro coming back to the Yankee Stadium in Game 2.
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31  Edited By Suicrat

Just thought I'd point out that the Phillies payroll isn't all that low either.

Also, unlike the Phillies, the Yankees didn't require a single cent of taxpayer money to build their new stadium, the same can't be said for Citizens' Bank Park. So for all you people out there saying you hate baseball, but you hate the Yankees even more, you are in error. You should hate the Phillies because they stole money from you to build their stadium, while the money the Yankees acquired to build their stadium was acquired 100% voluntarily.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Karmum
@KaosAngel said:
" @Karmum said:
Yankees have been around for a fucking 100 years...ever think of that? "
How relevant is their history to being the best team in baseball this year?

I don't even have to follow baseball to tear you apart. It's a bit sad, to be honest. Irony in your prior post about getting angry, by the way.

I hope the jokes on you on if the Yankees win the series. In 4 games? Even better. I highlighted "if" so you don't get your panties in a bunch.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By KaosAngel
@Milkman said:
" @KaosAngel: Oh, believe me, I know everyone hates the Yankees. It's been like that forever. I accept that. They're the team that I love and everyone else loves to hate.   Also, if you followed the Yankees at all, you would know that A-Rod works extremely hard. Before Mark Teixeira showed up, A-Rod had tried to carry that team. He put all the pressure on himself and tried to be the hero in every at bat. Now that Teixeira is there, A-Rod is calm, relaxed and is having the postseason that everyone said he couldn't have. Just because he goes home to Kate Hudson at night isn't a reason to hate him. He doesn't flaunt his money. He doesn't even talk to the media that much so I'm not really sure where that comes from. As for the umps being paid off or whatever, that's just ridiculous. Anyone who watches baseball will know that umpires are just, in general, terrible at everything. AND Citizen Bank Park is just as much a hitter's ball park as Yankee Stadium is. The Phillies and the Yankees are the two best teams in the league. No question about it, this is what the World Series should be. And you can clearly see this just by looking at the lineups of both teams.   I'm not going to argue about the two teams up until game time tomorrow so let's just let the players speak for themselves. After Game 1, you wanna talk, we'll talk. Personally, I am so looking forward to Pedro coming back to the Yankee Stadium in Game 2. "
Dude, not going to lie...but this is hands down going to be the most Epic World Series in Years...it's funny cause the nation knows it.  The insanity of both fanbases, the birth places of America, and less than 100 miles apart.  It's going to be the best World Series in the history.  I want the win on Game 4 or Game 5 for another home win...wanna see the city riots! 
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Milkman
@KaosAngel said:
" @Karmum said:
Yankees have been around for a fucking 100 years...ever think of that? "
Uhh...hate to inform you but the Yankees were founded in 1901. The Phillies? 1884.

Also, that has nothing to do with their record this year.
Avatar image for electricboogaloo
ElectricBoogaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By ElectricBoogaloo

If this is how angry you are now, I can't wait to see what it's like when the Yanks win the World Series lolz.

Amorfati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Amorfati

I've never watched more than 5 minutes of baseball in my entire life and for some reason I am compelled to say, fuck the yankees.
I hate teams that buy their players and hate even more their smug fans.

Obligatory fuck the yankees video:

marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By marc

Lets go Red Wings!!! Oh wait...

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By KaosAngel
@Suicrat said:
" Just thought I'd point out that the Phillies payroll isn't all that low either.  Also, unlike the Phillies, the Yankees didn't require a single cent of taxpayer money to build their new stadium, the same can't be said for Citizens' Bank Park. So for all you people out there saying you hate baseball, but you hate the Yankees even more, you are in error. You should hate the Phillies because they stole money from you to build their stadium, while the money the Yankees acquired to build their stadium was acquired 100% voluntarily. "
Ever think that Philadelphia wanted two new Stadiums?  There hasn't been any complaints...and every cent was worth it for the Phillies and Eagles.  Philadelphia has the two most advance stadiums in the world.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By iamjohn
@KaosAngel said:
" 1.  Liberty Bell, Ben Franklin, Cheese Steaks, Independence, Birth of America.  "
 That doesn't answer the question.  And cheese steaks, while delicious, are neither a monument nor a national treasure.

@KaosAngel said:
" 2.  Face it, NYC is full of corrupt officials who want nothing but greed.  Everyone knows it as a fact.  NYC has some of the most corrupt police in the nation. "
I love how you say "face it," like you're more than just a loudmouth troll who has no idea what the fuck they're talking about.  It's so cute.

@KaosAngel said:
" 3.  That day will be Game 4 or Game 5.  Just wait and see.  "
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By KaosAngel
@iAmJohn said: 

1.  If it wasn't for Ben Franklin, we wouldn't have America.  Also, the 100 dollar bill.
2.  Look at crime stats for NYC, higher than Philly.
3.  You know it's true.  It's Philly's year.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Karmum
@KaosAngel said:
" @Suicrat said:
" Just thought I'd point out that the Phillies payroll isn't all that low either.  Also, unlike the Phillies, the Yankees didn't require a single cent of taxpayer money to build their new stadium, the same can't be said for Citizens' Bank Park. So for all you people out there saying you hate baseball, but you hate the Yankees even more, you are in error. You should hate the Phillies because they stole money from you to build their stadium, while the money the Yankees acquired to build their stadium was acquired 100% voluntarily. "
  Philadelphia has the two most advance stadiums in the world. "
Yeah, no.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iamjohn
@KaosAngel: yeah, like I said: "loudmouth troll."  You're only proving my point.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#43  Edited By RHCPfan24

Well FUCK the Phillies is what I say!!! Good luck at the World Series....you are going to need it.

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#44  Edited By gearhead

I 'm a Red Sox fan and I condone this thread.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KaosAngel
@Karmum said:
" @KaosAngel said:
" @Suicrat said:
Yeah, no. "
Who else has a better Football and Baseball stadium?
vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By vendetta

26 rings. Kiss 'em, haters.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#47  Edited By sjschmidt93
Man, I used to be (3 or 4 years ago) a die-hard baseball fan. Now I don't find it interesting at all. Can't seem to find any interest in watching a 3 hour, nine inning game like I used too.

Anyway, I still follow Baseball (and the Cardinals, my favorite team) via Sportcenter.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By End_Boss
@Xeiphyer said:
" @Milkman: Fast responce! Uhmm I dunno, being Canadian, I don't much care for yankees, they represent the stupid people in america to us, so if thats untrue then that sucks, but thats the reputation they have garnered with Canada in the past. Like that time they tried to invade Canada, and we shot them all.. lol. Good times. :) "
Don't listen to anything this dude says. Way to make Canadians look like a bunch of chumps, dude.
vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vendetta
@KaosAngel said:

" @Karmum said:

" @KaosAngel said:
" @Suicrat said:
Yeah, no. "
Who else has a better Football and Baseball stadium? "
Dallas has a far better football venue. Sorry.

Baseball I can't comment because I'm obviously biased.
rargy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#50  Edited By rargy

As a Mets fan all i can say is FUCK.