How many kills do you guys have for the Seriously 2.0?

#1 Posted by TomA (2787 posts) -

I personally just passed the 13,000 mark with no cheating and only playing through Horde once on Casual.How many kills do you all have for the Seriously 2.0 achievement?(witch i guess would be all kills)

#2 Posted by DualReaver (3792 posts) -

I think I'm at 2,100.

#3 Posted by RedSox8933 (2501 posts) -

i think i have 8000 something

#4 Posted by Milkman (17779 posts) -

I have like 1800 kills from going through Campaign on Hardcore co-op, going through Horde twice and playing 100+ rounds of multiplayer.

#5 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1229 posts) -

im only at like 3000 :(

#6 Posted by MB (13783 posts) -
TomA said:
"I personally just passed the 13,000 mark with no cheating and only playing through Horde once on Casual.


Dude - no you didn't.  That would mean you got an average of 260 kills per wave in Horde.  I've played through the campaign twice, done maybe 30 or 40 waves of Horde and a little multiplayer, and I think I'm sitting at about 2200 or 2300 kills.
Moderator Online
#7 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6872 posts) -
MB said:
"TomA said:
"I personally just passed the 13,000 mark with no cheating and only playing through Horde once on Casual.


Dude - no you didn't.  That would mean you got an average of 260 kills per wave in Horde.  I've played through the campaign twice, done maybe 30 or 40 waves of Horde and a little multiplayer, and I think I'm sitting at about 2200 or 2300 kills."
Oh noes, a fight is breakin out.
#8 Posted by CreamyGoodness (1229 posts) -
Arkthemaniac said:
"MB said:
"TomA said:
"I personally just passed the 13,000 mark with no cheating and only playing through Horde once on Casual.


Dude - no you didn't.  That would mean you got an average of 260 kills per wave in Horde.  I've played through the campaign twice, done maybe 30 or 40 waves of Horde and a little multiplayer, and I think I'm sitting at about 2200 or 2300 kills."
Oh noes, a fight is breakin out."
scrap... "SKRP" siad by a kid in my gym class
#9 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4941 posts) -

I've got 1300 playing through coop hardcore campaign, the training missions and the first 2 chapters of  insane coop.

#10 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3593 posts) -

around 1300

#11 Posted by HistoryInRust (6517 posts) -

Just over 3600.  I've put in some good time with Horde, I'm almost through my own campaign, and I'm doing a co-op campaign with my friend.

#12 Posted by Napalm (9230 posts) -

About 1,100 from finishing the campaign on the hardcore difficulty setting.

#13 Posted by Ma7moud (834 posts) -

1900

#14 Posted by joslop500 (204 posts) -

I think I got about 1,900. Long way to go.

#15 Posted by Riddler (1602 posts) -

3200

#16 Posted by Royale (185 posts) -

Seriously...?  2.0

#17 Posted by wefwefasdf (6730 posts) -

1800.

 1.8% FTW!!!!
#18 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3244 posts) -

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
#19 Posted by wefwefasdf (6730 posts) -
daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
Your joking right? The game has only been out for like 84 hours!
#20 Posted by JJ (178 posts) -

I don't have as many kills racked up as I'd like.

#21 Edited by MB (13783 posts) -
SpikeSpiegel said:
Your joking right? The game has only been out for like 84 hours!"


He had Gears 2 a good week or so before release.  I had it last Monday.
Moderator Online
#22 Posted by Kush (9089 posts) -
daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
That is ridiculous...have you been doing anything besides playing Gears 2?
#23 Posted by mandeponium (312 posts) -
Royale said:
"Seriously...?  2.0"
I see what you did there.

I have about 1300. But I haven't played it very much since I've been so busy with school work. Sadface :(
#24 Posted by keyhunter (3209 posts) -

After a hardcore and most of insane completion in campaign and all but 12 levels of horde on hardcore, I have 2400 kills.

#25 Posted by TomA (2787 posts) -
SpikeSpiegel said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
Your joking right? The game has only been out for like 84 hours!"
Wow and i thought i had the most here:)
#26 Posted by Manks (862 posts) -

Around 2,200.

#27 Posted by Vinchenzo (6466 posts) -
Kush said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
That is ridiculous...have you been doing anything besides playing Gears 2?"
He had the game early. Not sure how, but he made a thread about his experience, before the game was out.
#28 Posted by HandsomeDead (11854 posts) -

Last pop-up was 1,700. Still got a long way to go.

#29 Posted by LiquidPrince (16451 posts) -

How much do you have to get for that achievement?

#30 Posted by Milkman (17779 posts) -
LiquidPrince said:
"How much do you have to get for that achievement?"
100,000
#31 Posted by jakob187 (22290 posts) -

I've got.....

....a lot more Fallout 3 and EndWar to play before I care about how many kills I've got on this achievement.

But last I checked, about 900.
#32 Edited by LiquidPrince (16451 posts) -
Milkman said:
"LiquidPrince said:
"How much do you have to get for that achievement?"
100,000"
DAMNNNNNN.... Seriously though, that's pretty insane.


#33 Edited by daniel_beck_90 (3244 posts) -
MB said:
"SpikeSpiegel said:
Your joking right? The game has only been out for like 84 hours!"


He had Gears 2 a good week or so before release.  I had it last Monday."
Kush said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
That is ridiculous...have you been doing anything besides playing Gears 2?"
Vinchenzo said:
"Kush said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
That is ridiculous...have you been doing anything besides playing Gears 2?"
He had the game early. Not sure how, but he made a thread about his experience, before the game was out."
TomA said:
"SpikeSpiegel said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
"

54,500

 after beating single player campaign 6 times , beating 35 levels of Hord mode and playing as much Multi-player as possible   ,  there is still a lot
"
Your joking right? The game has only been out for like 84 hours!"
Wow and i thought i had the most here:)"

for the Nth time : due to  Gamestop connection  [District of Columbia branch ]   I got Gears Of War 2 on October 27(though the game was in market since October 20 ) and again For Nth time : I have access to all and all the games before release date  :P  .  and I am a huge Gears Of War fan so I decided to unlock all the achievements . just in order to find all the collectibles  I have replayed the solo campaign 6 times . lol 

I do not know why but i can not get enough of this game

right now I have

 57600 kills
#34 Posted by faustyn (654 posts) -

i have almost 4k after finishing campaign on hardcore, playing some parts of it on casual and insane, finishing horde on casual and playing some multiplayer.

#35 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3244 posts) -

Update : played for another 3 hours
now it is
58300 ,
Damn it goes too slow

#36 Posted by Systech (4190 posts) -

Something like 700. I'm probably never getting that achievement.

#37 Posted by daniel_beck_90 (3244 posts) -
systech said:
"Something like 700. I'm probably never getting that achievement."
yeah 700 kills after 3 hours !!!! it'll take like 2 or 3 months to complete .
#38 Posted by mastergiani (29 posts) -

1400. 

#39 Posted by Muze (191 posts) -

I think I've got like 1200 or so.

#40 Posted by KingBroly (1699 posts) -

5600+ kills.  Only about 1000 of that came from boosting in Campaign.  Needless to say, come Turkey Day, I'm going to do much more boosting.

#41 Posted by Vinchenzo (6466 posts) -

I've hit about 2,500 or so. Once Seriously 2.0 is the only achievement left I need, I'll probably heavily boost it. So the fastest way is the last act and last level. Anybody have tips on where to restart the chapter to get kills more efficiently.

#42 Posted by DragoonKain1687 (751 posts) -

It is going to be one of those: Once in a lifetime achievements.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.