Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

Its gone GOLDEN!!!!

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Pibo47
    Avatar image for luckywanderdude
    LuckyWanderDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By LuckyWanderDude

Meh...

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Karmum

The hardest part: waiting for the release date.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pibo47
    LuckyWanderDude said:
    "Meh..."
    If your meh....why are you on this board?
    Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1
    Karmum said:
    "The hardest part: waiting for the release date."
    Considering I'll be playing LBP and Fallout 3...it will be easier then I thought it would be. But still. All other games will come to a halt when this baby comes out. 
    Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Shasam
    Player1 said:
    "Karmum said:
    "The hardest part: waiting for the release date."
    Considering I'll be playing LBP and Fallout 3...it will be easier then I thought it would be. But still. All other games will come to a halt when this baby comes out. "
    Agreed. I remember the wait for the first Gears, even though my anticipation wasn't as high seen as I didn't truly know how good it would be, and that was pretty bad. However, with LBP coming out just before this, the weeks running up to it will be a lot easier as that game should keep me busy for some time.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By crunchUK

i can't wait to spend hours and hours decapitating people, using them as meatshields, shooting them, setting up nade traps, it's gonna be brilliant

i want to play gears 1 just THINKING about gears 2 XD

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

Does anyone else think that it did not have any remarkable improvements over GoW?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9  Edited By kush

What doesn't go Gold nowadays?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pause422

everything goes gold now...idk why everyone didn't assume this wasn't already or would be.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blu_Magic
    crunchUK said:
    "i can't wait to spend hours and hours decapitating people, using them as meatshields, shooting them, setting up nade traps, it's gonna be brilliant

i want to play gears 1 just THINKING about gears 2 XD"
    Same here but I can't because my xbox live membership expired. I'll probably renew it right before gears 2 comes out though.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crunchUK
    Blu_Magic said:
    "crunchUK said:
    "i can't wait to spend hours and hours decapitating people, using them as meatshields, shooting them, setting up nade traps, it's gonna be brilliant

i want to play gears 1 just THINKING about gears 2 XD"
    Same here but I can't because my xbox live membership expired. I'll probably renew it right before gears 2 comes out though."
    pwned
    seram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By seram

This news isn't really surprising. At this point, I don't think anyone expected delays being a possibility.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By daniel_beck_90

will we see November ? oh God

Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx

Did you know that the torrent for this game is up, and people are downloading it and playing it for free?

I love the  360 LoL

Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Keano
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Did you know that the torrent for this game is up, and people are downloading it and playing it for free?

I love the  360 LoL"
    Did you know that your 360 would be banned for life if you tried to play multiplayer with a torrent copy on xbox live?
    Lol, ofcourse you dont, youre a sony cow that trolls on 360 boards 
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Did you know that the torrent for this game is up, and people are downloading it and playing it for free?

I love the  360 LoL"
    Did you know that your 360 would be banned for life if you tried to play multiplayer with a torrent copy on xbox live?
    "
    Its been like that with all games, however there are ways to not get banned, LoL OFCURSE You dont know that you are a ms troll.
    Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Keano
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:

I love the  360 LoL"
    "
    Its been like that with all games, however there are ways to not get banned, LoL OFCURSE You dont know that you are a ms troll."
    if it happens with all games, then why are you posting like its a surprise? oh wait i forgot youre an inbred troll, thats what you do.
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:

I love the  360 LoL"
    "
    Its been like that with all games, however there are ways to not get banned, LoL OFCURSE You dont know that you are a ms troll."
    if it happens with all games, then why are you posting like its a surprise? oh wait i forgot youre an inbred troll, thats what you do."
    Because the biggest game on the 360 this year is already out on torrents 3 weeks before it comes out in retailers
    I posted in replay to the title of the thread.
    Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Keano

Mod Edit - You are hardly in a position to be calling others trolls, Keano.  Knock off the namecalling please.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Gargantuan

I don't like the multiplayer and I will soon buy a new PC so I can't afford Gears 2.
    I'll borrow it from a friend when he has played through it, I'm only interested in the campaign and co-op.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Pibo47

Wait, mods...Your poping Keano but no Solid SnakeXx? He's the biggest troll on these boards. And Solid Snake, MGS4 got leaked on torrents about 3-4 weeks before release, so stop bashing the 360, when sony has had the same problems.

Edit: Solid Snake Xx please never come to my topics, your a horrid troll that just starts arguments.
    bjorno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By bjorno

ONLINE FORUMS

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#25  Edited By wefwefasdf
    bjorno said:
    "ONLINE FORUMS"
    What?
    Solid_SnakeXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Solid_SnakeXx
    Pibo47 said:
    "Wait, mods...Your poping Keano but no Solid SnakeXx? He's the biggest troll on these boards. And Solid Snake, MGS4 got leaked on torrents about 3-4 weeks before release, so stop bashing the 360, when sony has had the same problems.
    Edit: Solid Snake Xx please never come to my topics, your a horrid troll that just starts arguments.
    "
    MGS4 got leaked on torrents?

LMFAO
    Ma7moud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ma7moud
    Solid_SnakeXx said:

I love the  360 LoL"
    That is incorrect, the game hasn't leaked yet. I've searched major torrent sites and its not there so I looked at torrent forums and people couldn't find it anywhere. So please STFU and stop bashing.
    Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pibo47
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Pibo47 said:
    "Wait, mods...Your poping Keano but no Solid SnakeXx? He's the biggest troll on these boards. And Solid Snake, MGS4 got leaked on torrents about 3-4 weeks before release, so stop bashing the 360, when sony has had the same problems.
    "
    MGS4 got leaked on torrents?

LMFAO"
    Yeah, it did. Co-worker of mine spoild the story for me (spoilers) told me about the liquid solid fight (end spoilers)...i hate her now.
    Keano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Keano
    Pibo47 said:
    "

We have so called "MODS" running around with blue sony tags..........and you want them to stop 360 bashing trolls?? dream on buddy. 
    I wouldnt be surprised be this Solid snake idiot trolling on every thread about the 360 was one of the mod's Alt acounts.

with mods like these, No wonder the Forums are basically dead.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#30  Edited By get2sammyb
    Keano said:
    "Pibo47 said:
    "

We have so called "MODS" running around with blue sony tags..........and you want them to stop 360 bashing trolls?? dream on buddy. 
    I wouldnt be surprised be this Solid snake idiot trolling on every thread about the 360 was one of the mod's Alt acounts.

with mods like these, No wonder the Forums are basically dead.
    "
    That's rubbish Keano. The "name tags" just show a preference - mine is "red" because I love Nintendo games but I post about the PS3 more.

The mods do the best job they can. These forums are great compared to forums you might not consider to be "dead".
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crunchUK

everybody SHUT UP or my kitty will eat you :)

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Systech
    Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:
    "Keano said:
    "Solid_SnakeXx said:

I love the  360 LoL"
    "
    if it happens with all games, then why are you posting like its a surprise? oh wait i forgot youre an inbred troll, thats what you do."
    Because the biggest game on the 360 this year is already out on torrents 3 weeks before it comes out in retailers
    I posted in replay to the title of the thread."
    Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? It's the biggest game on the PC, PS3 and 360. Substantiate your information without being biased because Fallout 3 is on more than just the 360. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.