Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

GTA IV PS3 trophies

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By The_Icon

Does anyone know whether it is for real?

kilzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kilzombie

I don't think it's been confirmed yet, but honestly I dont really care if it does get trophies, my copy of the game has been collecting dust for the past few months, I just couldn't get into the game. So I don't think I would be playing through it again for trophies.

Demilich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demilich

Yeah, not even trophies would make me pick this up again. MGS4 on the other hand...

The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The_Icon

I almost started playing again (unlike most people, I have fun playing stuff again and again). But I better wait for the patch, it is rumored to come next week.

Bartiemus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Bartiemus

I got about half way through and got bored of it trophies would be an incentive to finish the game but only if its in the next week becsuse a ton of games are coming out this October. 

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lemegeton

where the fuck did this come from? Did Rockstar ever announce they were doing trophies. anyway ill prob fire it up and grab the bronze ones as some are pretty easy. but fuck me, you need to invest a lot of time with this to get a Platinum.

Reach level 10 online
    Get 100%

No Fucking way. This patch is waay too late, with the games coming out now nobody will want to invest that kind of time again, plus the online is no fun

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7  Edited By kush

Trophies are worthless. If this is true you'll have to start all over to get them and until trophies are mandatory for all new games...no one will ever care.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By KingBroly

A lot of people would play through GTAIV again (why?) just to get trophies.  But...GTAIV is kinda...dull.  Its' story is too long and gets repetitive about halfway through.  If the story was 10-12 hours, it'd be a better game.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lemegeton
    KingBroly said:
    "A lot of people would play through GTAIV again (why?) just to get trophies.  But...GTAIV is kinda...dull.  Its' story is too long and gets repetitive about halfway through.  If the story was 10-12 hours, it'd be a better game."
    yeah i know what you mean. i blasted through uncharted 4 times to get the difficulty trophies in about a week. plus the missions in GTA4 are only fun the first time. i cant imagine playing through them again, so many of them are scripted. Kush said:
    "Trophies are worthless. If this is true you'll have to start all over to get them and until trophies are mandatory for all new games...no one will ever care."
    totally. but we are pretty much there now. the whole patching of old games is annoying but over the next month 6 weeks a lot of new ps3 games have trophies out of the box, so they will really get going then.
    The_Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By The_Icon

Hey, they are releasing the patch for free, if not interested, no need to b*** about it, just dont play it.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Lemegeton
    The_Icon said:
    "Hey, they are releasing the patch for free, if not interested, no need to b*** about it, just dont play it."
    its not bitching , just stating for a game thats been out for a few months that most people who have it, have finished it, some of the trophies are unreasonable.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Vinchenzo
    The_Icon said:
    "Does anyone know whether it is for real?"
    Considering the trophies are the same as the achievements I would say they're real.
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By get2sammyb

I suppose I would have the energy to get a few of them.

Nice of Rockstar to patch them in anyway. As long as they are there for people who want them, that's all that matters.

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Lemegeton
    get2sammyb said:
    "I suppose I would have the energy to get a few of them.

Nice of Rockstar to patch them in anyway. As long as they are there for people who want them, that's all that matters."
    yeah thats true.
    Old_Snake864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Old_Snake864

Well they will be a nice feature but im no way going to play it again ive already got 100% completion and i won't want to play it again for trophies takes too long and there are other games out now which are taking up the time i would never get platinum anyway because of the reaching rank 10 online =( They should have realsed the patch ASAP when trophies where first out in update 1.40 but now its just too late.

Spiritof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 27

#16  Edited By Spiritof

Good thing I'm just now getting around to playing this game then, huh?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.