Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Minecraft

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released May 17, 2009

A 3D procedurally-generated game of world exploration, resource harvesting, and freeform construction, featuring a unique block-based art style and online multiplayer. It received numerous ports and updates for nearly a decade after its initial release.

Lulzsec strikes Minecraft

• 121 results
    Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By Aronman789

Eh, its just minecraft. Couldn't care less.

Avatar image for white_silhouette
    White_Silhouette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By White_Silhouette

I hope that he doesn't go after whiskey or Amazon. The sites were already down once before. I don't know if I can go through that again.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What fucking retards. Just kill them or something already.

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Jeffsekai

People still think DDOSing is hacking? Weird.

salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By salad10203
    @TekZero said:
    From wikipedia :   If the United States found itself under a major cyberattack aimed at undermining the nation's critical information infrastructure, the Department of Defense is prepared, based on the authority of the President, to launch [...] an actual bombing of an attack source or a cyber counterattack."   .  Hey, they should totally attack the government and see what happens.  I'm sure they'll get the lulz they are looking for. 
    LOL, i remember my dad telling me this and I thoght, thats BS.  But I guess every situation needs a last resort.  
    salad10203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By salad10203
    @Aronman789 said:
    Eh, its just minecraft. Couldn't care less.
    Cared enough to read and post?
    TheBlackPigeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By TheBlackPigeon
    Who is this LULZsec? 

Come to me, LULZsec. If you DARE!  I DEFY YOU! 

COME! COME AND KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

ZOD!  : p
    Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#58  Edited By Chummy8
    @salad10203 said:
    @TekZero said:
    From wikipedia :   If the United States found itself under a major cyberattack aimed at undermining the nation's critical information infrastructure, the Department of Defense is prepared, based on the authority of the President, to launch [...] an actual bombing of an attack source or a cyber counterattack."   .  Hey, they should totally attack the government and see what happens.  I'm sure they'll get the lulz they are looking for. 
    LOL, i remember my dad telling me this and I thoght, thats BS.  But I guess every situation needs a last resort.  
    Well it makes sense.  If the government was critically attacked by hackers, there's no reason not to think that they won't find where its coming from and send a squad to stop you.  (Kill you)
    Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
    deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Chummy8

And now, League of Legends is down.

BadOrcLDR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BadOrcLDR

I suppose this is what happens when life is so boringly sedentary that you literally have nothing better to do than be a professional asshole. These guys should go get some help, it would seem they have a strange need for attention and a delusional mindset compelling them to act like complete cocks for no apparent or justifiable reasons.

InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By InternetCrab

He took down League of Legends. New news.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#63  Edited By aurahack

Internet heroes!  

All of them!

Deusx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#64  Edited By Deusx
    @InternetCrab said:
     He took down League of Legends. New news.
    This. OMG so many hacks in three days...
    Avatar image for machofantastico
    MachoFantastico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 73

#65  Edited By MachoFantastico

Why attack an indie developer? Don't really get the reasoning behind that one.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jay444111
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    LulzSec has risen once again. Now he's after Mojang. Lulzsec, about 30 minutes ago, hacked the Minecraft server, he posts on his twitter. No Minecraft with friends nor online for a few days dudes.
    Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info just because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

Are you an idiot? Death penalties for hacking? You have to be like 12 or something because that's the most idiotic, ridiculous idea. Hacking is not a crime worthy of being murdered, you moron.

We need example to be made now. What better way to send the message of not fucking with the internet is with a public execution. Hell, I am AGAINST the death penalty and I think we need to start seriously punishing these asshole hackers, either we A, Public hangings of these asshats for stealing personal info, or B, chop their fucking arms off.
    InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By InternetCrab

That concludes LulzSec's TitanicTakeoverTuesday. Escapist Mag, EVE Online, Minecraft and League of Legends.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By CL60
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    LulzSec has risen once again. Now he's after Mojang. Lulzsec, about 30 minutes ago, hacked the Minecraft server, he posts on his twitter. No Minecraft with friends nor online for a few days dudes.
    Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info just because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

Are you an idiot? Death penalties for hacking? You have to be like 12 or something because that's the most idiotic, ridiculous idea. Hacking is not a crime worthy of being murdered, you moron.

We need example to be made now. What better way to send the message of not fucking with the internet is with a public execution. Hell, I am AGAINST the death penalty and I think we need to start seriously punishing these asshole hackers, either we A, Public hangings of these asshats for stealing personal info, or B, chop their fucking arms off.
    No Caption Provided
    InternetCrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By InternetCrab
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info jusIA t because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

I thought you were joking at first, but now you're being stupid.
    Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#71  Edited By BulletproofMonk
    @FritzDude said:

"Gotta catch em all!"  

I guess...?

Was just about to say that. These guys are running with a Pokémon mentality.
    Taklulas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Taklulas
    @MrKlorox said:

Send the coward to Guantanamo. Make him pray for federal rape-me-in-the ass prison.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jay444111
    @InternetCrab said:
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    Okay that is FUCKING IT! you fuck with PSN and you get the fucking government after you, you then hack nintendo and then epic and the fucking Bethesda and release peoples personal info jusIA t because they wouldn't put a dumbass hat in your game, that is FUCKING IT! I sugguest capital punishment LIVE on tv on every fucking channel to make them a fucking example. NO ONE FUCKS WITH MINECRAFT and get away ALIVE. I am fucking angry and hackers need to start dying NOW.

Sooo... you want them to get away with releasing over 200K peoples personal info too? So... it's okay for it to go unpunished then? Is that what you are saying? We need examples to be made of them. We need to send a message, one way or the other.
    falconer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#74  Edited By falconer

Pfft, League of Legends is always down people. *rolls eyes*

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

Sooo... you want them to get away with releasing over 200K peoples personal info too? So... it's okay for it to go unpunished then? Is that what you are saying? We need examples to be made of them. We need to send a message, one way or the other.

Are you an idiot? What you're saying is there is NO middle ground between letting them off the hook and straight up murdering them? You are stupid.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By MeierTheRed

Why oh why.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By CL60
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

Are you an idiot? What you're saying is there is NO middle ground between letting them off the hook and straight up murdering them? You are stupid.

I know right? I can't believe this guy is actually serious...
    Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Jay444111
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

And you support criminals that have just released bank numbers to millions of people online and are going to ruin the lives of those 200K people because a group of hackers decided to become super dicks and fuck things over for everyone online without thinking of the long term impact, just generally not caring and only wanting make the internet into a police state due to government intervention that IS gonna happen if they do this more and more often.

Let's be honest, chopping of their arms is the best solution we got right now.
    RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By RE_Player1
    Looks like they just hit EVE online.
    UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By UlquioKani
    @OmegaPirate: apology accepted
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

And you support criminals that have just released bank numbers to millions of people online and are going to ruin the lives of those 200K people because a group of hackers decided to become super dicks and fuck things over for everyone online without thinking of the long term impact, just generally not caring and only wanting make the internet into a police state due to government intervention that IS gonna happen if they do this more and more often.

No it isn't you complete fuckwit. Imprisonment is. They don't have access to computers in a prison cell. You talk about these hackers making the internet a police state (clearly you don't know what that is) but then say the best solution to hackers is to cut off their arms. Are you Muammar Gaddafi or something?

Bigrhyno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#82  Edited By Bigrhyno

@Jay444111 said:

chopping of their arms is the best solution we got right now.

No, hacking off their arms is.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Jay444111
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

No it isn't you complete fuckwit. Imprisonment is. They don't have access to computers in a prison cell. You talk about these hackers making the internet a police state (clearly you don't know what that is) but then say the best solution to hackers is to cut off their arms. Are you Muammar Gaddafi or something?

Sooo... three years in fucking jail is enough time to spend in jail for stealing everyones idientity and bank account numbers? Lets be honest, either they are NEVER allowed near anything made in the twenty first century or the stay in jail for fucking good then.
    grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#84  Edited By grilledcheez

Can they like...hurry up and catch him and put a spike through his head for us?

Edit: *THEIR HEADS*

MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By MariachiMacabre

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

Sooo... three years in fucking jail is enough time to spend in jail for stealing everyones idientity and bank account numbers? Lets be honest, either they are NEVER allowed near anything made in the twenty first century or the stay in jail for fucking good then.

Stop thinking in extremes for fucks sakes. Punishment for releasing the information of 200,000 people would be a lot more prisontime than 3 years.

leebmx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By leebmx
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

If you are not trolling then I am very worried about your mental health.
    Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Eaxis

They should be in prison without any electronic devices including tv, and not have access to news papers or other forms of entertainment.

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#88  Edited By FireBurger

@Keenblaze said:

Wait... I thought they hacked Sony in protest of the GeoHotz debacle... Now they're just randomly attacking game companies, and by extension, gamers? I thought they were trying to portray themselves as friends of the people.

Anybody who falls for that bullshit is a fucking idiot. They're nothing more than egotistical assholes who get off on fucking over other people. They may fly the "flag of the people," but they're attacking companies who no one has a problem with and they have a very naive, juvenile view of the world.

Fuck them. I hope they all get caught and have to pay real consequences for the pathetic crimes they commit from behind the safety of a monitor.

pedanticjase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By pedanticjase

These lulzsec guys just seem like Internet assholes. Theyre trolling online games it's time to hunker down and play single player till this blows over.

Fingers crossed someone gets busted but it's pretty doubtful

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#90  Edited By HellBrendy
    @triple07 said:
    Someone needs to just cut off these assholes' hands so they can't use a computer anymore. It's not funny, its not helpful and its just annoying and mean spirited. 
    This is a terrible idea. He can work this fast by hitting one key at a time, think what happens when he get to use his blunt arms. He will hit many keys at once! Think how fast and powerful that will make him.
    Dingofighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Dingofighter

Where is Hardcore Dave when you need him!?

We need him to lead the resistance once again!

Avatar image for iichristian89ii
    IIChristian89II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By IIChristian89II
    @Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

@Jay444111 said:
    @MariachiMacabre said:

@Jay444111 said:

@InternetCrab said:

lulz u mad?
    BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By BraveToaster
    @UlquioKani said:
    @OmegaPirate said:
    Stop hating on them! lulzsec are NICE GUYS !  Minecrafts security was obviously just not up to snuff, needless to say i shall not be purchasing another minecraft product for some time
    you can't justify illegal activities by saying security was not up to snuff.
    You haven't been properly introduced to sarcasm, have you?
    UlquioKani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By UlquioKani
    @Axxol said:
    @UlquioKani said:
    @OmegaPirate said:
    Stop hating on them! lulzsec are NICE GUYS !  Minecrafts security was obviously just not up to snuff, needless to say i shall not be purchasing another minecraft product for some time
    Sorry, It's in text so It's hard to distinguish
    Bismarck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Bismarck
    @Bigrhyno said:

@Jay444111 said:

chopping of their arms is the best solution we got right now.

No, hacking off their arms is.

Nice one =D
    dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By dungbootle

dicks

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By meteora

That's starting to become quite a large quote pyramid. 

Lulzsec are just proving to be jackasses for targeting random game developers.

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#98  Edited By Soap

Sounds to me like they need to get laid. They have far to much free time to do pointless shit apparently.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By BraveToaster
    @UlquioKani said:
    @Axxol said:
    @UlquioKani said:
    @OmegaPirate said:
    Sorry, It's in text so It's hard to distinguish
    No, I should have deleted my comment when I noticed that OmegaPirate pointed that out last page. I'm sorry.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why people gotta be dicks?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.