Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 4 Golden

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 14, 2012

Persona 4 Golden is an update of the critically acclaimed PlayStation 2 role-playing game. New additions and changes have been made exclusively for the PlayStation Vita.

Jeric's Super Golden Persona 4 Adventure!

• 199 results
    Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeric
    I will NEVER be as awesome as Bicycle Kanji.
    I will NEVER be as awesome as Bicycle Kanji.

Due to the PSV's super-convenient screenshot feature, I've been uploading screens to Facebook that either look funny out of context, or are just funny to me (as accompanied by a caption). This is, in a sense, a "picture Let's Play," but not exactly, since it's really just screens of the things that stick out. In no way will looking at these pictures give you a sense of the plot, and there'll probably be little or no battle pictures here. Anyway, one of my friends found it hilarious and said I should share it with the internet. So what better place than GiantBomb? Pics upload fast, they go directly to the site, and I can caption them conveniently. And the community's awesome!

Warning: This thread will contain SPOILERS of the ORIGINAL PERSONA 4 STORY ONLY.I mean, c'mon, the game came out four years ago, I think it's okay now.However, please do not post spoilers about the new content introduced in Golden - I made it a point to keep it a surprise.

Now I'm not sure if I'll continue posting this, it really depends on whether people actually like it and want to see more. I'm going to start off small with just a few of the screenies I've taken so far, just to get an idea of whether I should continue.

Just gotta show this off first. I don't care if the PSV never gets any other games, this is seriously all I need.
    Just gotta show this off first. I don't care if the PSV never gets any other games, this is seriously all I need.
    This could make a great anti-smoking ad, considering what happens to Nanako later on.
    This could make a great anti-smoking ad, considering what happens to Nanako later on.
    Faces are overrated.
    Faces are overrated.
    They met on Craigslist, didn't they?
    They met on Craigslist, didn't they?
    And all I did is wonder why they didn't have short-skirted punk girls in the original game!
    And all I did is wonder why they didn't have short-skirted punk girls in the original game!
    This is a very important question when getting to know someone.
    This is a very important question when getting to know someone.
    We met like two minutes ago. Maybe she's got short-term memory loss. Just how unfriendly is Unfriendly-looking girl? Also, on that second part -- can I adopt her or something?
    We met like two minutes ago. Maybe she's got short-term memory loss. Just how unfriendly is Unfriendly-looking girl? Also, on that second part -- can I adopt her or something?
    Were you not just driving with a little girl in the car?
    Were you not just driving with a little girl in the car?
    I like where this is going.
    I like where this is going.
    He's trying to find the person fast-forwarding the cutscene.
    He's trying to find the person fast-forwarding the cutscene.
    Would you like to stay in an empty hallway?
    Would you like to stay in an empty hallway?
    Can't say I'm into freaky ghost fog chicks, but okay, sure.
    Can't say I'm into freaky ghost fog chicks, but okay, sure.
    But she can't cook sunny-side up eggs in the evening.
    But she can't cook sunny-side up eggs in the evening.
    Hey, I had the BEST perverts and assholes!
    Hey, I had the BEST perverts and assholes!
    Don't forget about the face-boxes and the rumblrs!

So yeah, this is a thing. Lemme know what you think, what you did or did not find funny, and what you'd like to see more of! If enough people enjoyed it, I'll continue with this.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

#2  Edited By metalsnakezero

Do more, I demand it!

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

Glad I'm not the only one who's Vita is essentially a unit to store all the Persona games on.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By nightriff

Pretty cool, if you are going to do this here try not to bash Chie at all, people will take it VERY personal on GB

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero: Alriiight! Will do!

@MikkaQ: Yeah I've got everything except P1 since it's just super sadistic and I'm not hardcore enough.

@Nightriff: Ah, duly noted. I love Chie, but her new voice actress is taking some time to get used to. At least Teddie's new VA is more than bearable.

By the way, I'm currently just a few days after Yukiko's rescue. I just want to upload these pictures chronologically and not flood the forum with too much at once. But at least that'll mean that if I take a break from the game, I'll always have new pics to upload.

These two girls directly approach Yu/Souji/Charlie/Hero/Jeric as soon as Morooka leaves the room. They exchange words with you, their dialogue never acknowledges him and you never know their names. I'm pretty sure they're part of a much larger scheme.
    These two girls directly approach Yu/Souji/Charlie/Hero/Jeric as soon as Morooka leaves the room. They exchange words with you, their dialogue never acknowledges him and you never know their names. I'm pretty sure they're part of a much larger scheme.

I think we men ask this question (in our heads) way more often than we need to.
    I think we men ask this question (in our heads) way more often than we need to.

Whaddya know, I don't need a boyfriend either! Gahahah!
    Whaddya know, I don't need a boyfriend either! Gahahah!

The detective meets with a bonafide pimp.
    The detective meets with a bonafide pimp.

Can... can I drive it yet? PLEASE.
    Can... can I drive it yet? PLEASE.

I don't want to quote Hiimdaisy's comic too much, but PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT!
    I don't want to quote Hiimdaisy's comic too much, but PLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOTPLOT!

I'll force myself under her something else!
     I'll force myself under her something else!

I think we all know what this means.
    I think we all know what this means.

Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Yosuke looks a little odd here, if you catch my meaning.
    Tell me I'm not the only one who thinks Yosuke looks a little odd here, if you catch my meaning.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jeric said:

Due to the PSV's super-convenient screenshot feature, I've been uploading screens to Facebook that either look funny out of context, or are just funny to me (as accompanied by a caption). This is, in a sense, a "picture Let's Play," but not exactly, since it's really just screens of the things that stick out.

So it's pretty much "WhatIDoWithGames: The Thread"?....How do I get in on this shit?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By alistercat

@Jeric said:

I kinda wish they would have updated that line for Facebook and twitter. Would have been great!

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jeric

@Video_Game_King said:

@Jeric said:

Due to the PSV's super-convenient screenshot feature, I've been uploading screens to Facebook that either look funny out of context, or are just funny to me (as accompanied by a caption). This is, in a sense, a "picture Let's Play," but not exactly, since it's really just screens of the things that stick out.

So it's pretty much "WhatIDoWithGames: The Thread"?....How do I get in on this shit?

Well with the PSV you can take screenies by pressing Start and the PS button together. Screen-capping is super easy on the PC. For console gaming you'll need a capture card (and would probably be better off recording video if you had access to such equipment). So yeah.

If you're asking specifically about "picture Let's Plays," here are some examples.

Avatar image for video_game_king
    Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Video_Game_King

@Jeric:

It was more a well meaning joke, since with half the games I play, I compulsively mash "F12" or "Alt/Print Screen".

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jeric

@Video_Game_King: Ohhh okay. All good, all good, I just feel the need to be super informative. Anyway, on with more screens...

I see this at work all the time. I work in fast food.
    I see this at work all the time. I work in fast food.
    Oh, the suspense is unbearable!
    Oh, the suspense is unbearable!
    Teddie has many faces. This is my favourite.
    Teddie has many faces. This is my favourite.
    Gasp! A rare sighting of Principal Yasogamingtons. I'm pretty sure this is the only time you see him.
    Gasp! A rare sighting of Principal Yasogamingtons. I'm pretty sure this is the only time you see him.
    This scene's great the first time. Torturous the third and onward. Agh, it's like ten minutes with idiots.
    This scene's great the first time. Torturous the third and onward. Agh, it's like ten minutes with idiots.
    Whoa Yosuke, don't get ahead of yourself!
    Whoa Yosuke, don't get ahead of yourself!
    Joke's on you, partner. WE ARE THE MONSTERS.
    Joke's on you, partner. WE ARE THE MONSTERS.
    Nothing clever to say here. I just love the line delivery. It was beautiful in the original, and the new Teddie nailed it.
    Nothing clever to say here. I just love the line delivery. It was beautiful in the original, and the new Teddie nailed it.
    "I swear, Yugioh is getting more complicated every day. First Xyz, now this?"
    I've gone bearserk, and shit just got REAL.
    I've gone bearserk, and shit just got REAL.
    I love that glowing outline they added. Unless that was always there. Anyway all the Personas look cooler now.
    I love that glowing outline they added. Unless that was always there. Anyway all the Personas look cooler now.
    These guys are gonna get effin' smashed. Or at least they would, if the voice of a dead girl wasn't haunting them.
    These guys are gonna get effin' smashed. Or at least they would, if the voice of a dead girl wasn't haunting them.
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Jeric said:

@Video_Game_King: Ohhh okay. All good, all good, I just feel the need to be super informative. Anyway, on with more screens...

Yeah, there're a new addition to the visual effects. It a very nice touch.

Avatar image for selfconfessedcynic
    selfconfessedcynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPOILERS.

:P

Cool work.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jeric

Alriiiight, updatin'.

Oh, I showed her a hard time alright. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
    Oh, I showed her a hard time alright. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
    Yosuke knows what's up.
    Yosuke knows what's up.
    Okay I don't want this thread to be completely filled with sexual innuendos, but this is just too easy!
    Okay I don't want this thread to be completely filled with sexual innuendos, but this is just too easy!
    Because your uniforms are somehow more suitable for this than your regular clothes. Riiiight.
    Because your uniforms are somehow more suitable for this than your regular clothes. Riiiight.
    "Hey metalworks guy, want to buy my shirt?"
    Is that a Velvet Key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    Is that a Velvet Key in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Jeric said:

Alriiiight, updatin'.

It kinda pointless now that the gang can change outfits now.

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By ThunderSlash

I haven't seen much of new Chie's scenes. But is it weird that I keep reading every Chie line with her old voice (in my head, that is)?

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero: Yeah I've kept them in their normal clothes so far but I can't wait to see what other costumes they've got.

@ThunderSlash: It's okay. I do it, too. Sort of weird as the new Chie's explosiveness seems to change the meaning of her words.

Anyway, another update. Might not be able to do one for the rest of the day so this'll be sort of big.

I think there's someone else drooling over her right about now.
    I think there's someone else drooling over her right about now.
    Okay, this is seriously getting too easy. I'm pretty sure this thread really will be 99% sexual innuendos.
    Okay, this is seriously getting too easy. I'm pretty sure this thread really will be 99% sexual innuendos.
    Well THAT'S a good sign...
    Well THAT'S a good sign...
    "It's the killer. do not die!"
    Apparently Dojima's house doesn't have a washroom.
    Apparently Dojima's house doesn't have a washroom.
    A bit more subtle, but hey, these three lines together sort of make up the suggestion for me.
    A bit more subtle, but hey, these three lines together sort of make up the suggestion for me.
    *bear it all
    *bear it all
    I didn't have enough balls. I should ask Kou for some.
    I didn't have enough balls. I should ask Kou for some.
    The first SMT game I played was Nocturne. When I first saw Angel, that's when I realized that I had no idea what I was getting into.
    The first SMT game I played was Nocturne. When I first saw Angel, that's when I realized that I had no idea what I was getting into.
    Don't just kill that table, OVERKILL that table! KILL IT 'TIL IT'S DEAD!
    Don't just kill that table, OVERKILL that table! KILL IT 'TIL IT'S DEAD!
    "They call me the janitor."
    WHERE'S YO CURLY MOUSTACHE AT?!
    WHERE'S YO CURLY MOUSTACHE AT?!
    Chie's in a bit of a pickle, but that monster doesn't look all too interested in her vulnerable body.
    Chie's in a bit of a pickle, but that monster doesn't look all too interested in her vulnerable body.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By metalsnakezero

King moron is forever weird.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero: Yeah I'm afraid of what other "new" things he does in Golden. Ah, whatever.

Gonna be gone all day today so here's another large one.

Whoa! They imported those jackasses from P3! At least they don't vanish now.
    Whoa! They imported those jackasses from P3! At least they don't vanish now.
    It's eating her! And then it's going to eat me! OHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOODDD!
    It's eating her! And then it's going to eat me! OHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOODDD!
    Says the guy stalking schoolgirls at night. Oooookay, there.
    Says the guy stalking schoolgirls at night. Oooookay, there.
    Unfortunately, I didn't have the heart nor the hooves to be an ass.
    Unfortunately, I didn't have the heart nor the hooves to be an ass.
    He's only considered dull because everyone hates Jeff Dunham. I'll never understand why.
    He's only considered dull because everyone hates Jeff Dunham. I'll never understand why.
    Orobas will slap you, and it will be hysterical.
    Orobas will slap you, and it will be hysterical.
    They didn't have Death Note or Detective Conan. I feel ya, Nanako.
    They didn't have Death Note or Detective Conan. I feel ya, Nanako.
    That 5-iron is punbelievable.
    That 5-iron is punbelievable.
    Why does every one of your lines have to be suggestive out of context? Seriously, girl. I'm already twisted around your finger.
    Why does every one of your lines have to be suggestive out of context? Seriously, girl. I'm already twisted around your finger.
    I'LL SHOW YOU A STEAK SKEWER! *ZIP*
    I'LL SHOW YOU A STEAK SKEWER! *ZIP*
    Of course she's spiteful and cold to you until you mention your wallet. I don't consider myself a chauvinist or a sexist, but this has been my experience with most women.
    Of course she's spiteful and cold to you until you mention your wallet. I don't consider myself a chauvinist or a sexist, but this has been my experience with most women.
    Even Yosuke's giggling about this one.
    Even Yosuke's giggling about this one.
    Probably the best choice I've seen in P4. And yes I know about the Fsteak line - just totally forgot to screeny it.
    Probably the best choice I've seen in P4. And yes I know about the Fsteak line - just totally forgot to screeny it.
    Oh no WHAT HAVE WE DONE, YOSUKE?!
    Oh no WHAT HAVE WE DONE, YOSUKE?!
    Marie, I already have the best view imaginable. Wink wink nudge nudge.
    Marie, I already have the best view imaginable. Wink wink nudge nudge.
    Implying I would take my eyes off of her. Heh. Okay, my infatuation will wear off sometime soon, right? RIGHT?!
    Implying I would take my eyes off of her. Heh. Okay, my infatuation will wear off sometime soon, right? RIGHT?!
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By metalsnakezero

These are too good. The gold hands are a nice addition since they give out lots of exp and money. But there hard so always plan ahead on some physical attacks. btw how did you miss Fsteak?

Karmosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Karmosin

Awesome comments :P

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero said:

These are too good. The gold hands are a nice addition since they give out lots of exp and money. But there hard so always plan ahead on some physical attacks. btw how did you miss Fsteak?

Yeah the tactic so far's been focusing on one of the hands (trying to fight two always leads to them both escaping) - then hitting it with Sukunda and giving Sukukaja to everyone in the party. That way it'll topple over like an idiot and we can AOA it.

@Karmosin said:

Awesome comments :P

Thanks, I try! Well I'm actually having a lot of fun with this, so yeah, it's worth the time and effort.

Here's another update.

This guy's smarter than he seems. Isn't the Death S. Link about a ghost? Man I forgot, it's been a while.
    This guy's smarter than he seems. Isn't the Death S. Link about a ghost? Man I forgot, it's been a while.
    And I work my ass off hoping my princess will come (take that as you will)
    And I work my ass off hoping my princess will come (take that as you will)
    This is pretty self-explanatory. Shadow Yukiko's having a bit too much fun in front of way too many people.
    This is pretty self-explanatory. Shadow Yukiko's having a bit too much fun in front of way too many people.
    No one's coming? Well, let's fix that. (if you know what I mean)
    No one's coming? Well, let's fix that. (if you know what I mean)
    It is impossible to satiate Teddie's grizzly appetite.
    It is impossible to satiate Teddie's grizzly appetite.
    Who... who says that? I'm going to start saying that, just to see how people react.
    Who... who says that? I'm going to start saying that, just to see how people react.
    Queue the funky porno music. Adachi's in for some trouble.
    Queue the funky porno music. Adachi's in for some trouble.
    Again, motivation for sexism. I must be mentally unstoppable in order to continue NOT hating women.
    Again, motivation for sexism. I must be mentally unstoppable in order to continue NOT hating women.
    Detective reasoning like WHOA. He plays Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, doesn't he?
    Detective reasoning like WHOA. He plays Professor Layton and Ace Attorney, doesn't he?
    I can relate. Books really pump the preposterone.
    I can relate. Books really pump the preposterone.
    This gang don't mess around!
    This gang don't mess around!
    How... how is Yumi talking in pink? I want to talk in pink, too...
    How... how is Yumi talking in pink? I want to talk in pink, too...
    The drama club is prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I like the way these kids think.
    The drama club is prepared for the zombie apocalypse. I like the way these kids think.
    So we have Marie, who doesn't like us enough - and Yumi, who's all up in your businesses from day one.
    So we have Marie, who doesn't like us enough - and Yumi, who's all up in your businesses from day one.
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By metalsnakezero

Good things will come with the drama club, specially in Persona.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero: Yeeeup. Well, on the plus side, Yumi's at lot less dramatic and a lot easier to understand than Ai is.

Alright this morning's post comin' up

Hey - hey, I don't think you're supposed to combine the uniforms. I mean c'mon. What... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
    Hey - hey, I don't think you're supposed to combine the uniforms. I mean c'mon. What... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
    Maybe we're just easily impressed. I should start playing with capsule machines in the rain.
    Maybe we're just easily impressed. I should start playing with capsule machines in the rain.
    AHAH...HAH.... yeah... (this girl, I swear to God man)
    AHAH...HAH.... yeah... (this girl, I swear to God man)
    I've known Yumi for two days and she's already locking my freedom away.
    I've known Yumi for two days and she's already locking my freedom away.
    Aaaand great, she's
    Aaaand great, she's "serious." I'm scared.
    Aaaaand there it is! I knew you were too good to be true. I mean, you're a literal drama queen.
    Aaaaand there it is! I knew you were too good to be true. I mean, you're a literal drama queen.
    Make 'em happy and go home. That's Persona 4 for ya.
    Make 'em happy and go home. That's Persona 4 for ya.
    She didn't even notice that I came. Man we gotta fix this.
    She didn't even notice that I came. Man we gotta fix this.
    I'm sure my infatuation with Marie will wear off soon. Riiiight? Right.
    I'm sure my infatuation with Marie will wear off soon. Riiiight? Right.
    So that feature's cool. Except 40% of the bubbles I see are named
    So that feature's cool. Except 40% of the bubbles I see are named "Yu." Oh c'mon guys, wasn't he Souji before that?
    That knight has a spending problem.
    That knight has a spending problem.
    I know I'm not alone. The Pringles man is here for me.
    I know I'm not alone. The Pringles man is here for me.
    Yeah, BEAT THAT HAND UP.
    Yeah, BEAT THAT HAND UP.
    I don't even need to reference Hiimdaisy, other people can just do it for me! Except I'm pretty sure he got it backwards...
    I don't even need to reference Hiimdaisy, other people can just do it for me! Except I'm pretty sure he got it backwards...
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Jeric: Once an official name is made, people will use it. Also those messages are too good.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jeric

@metalsnakezero: Shyeah that figures. I'll admit, I used his manga name a few times when playing the original.

Unfortunately I've had less time to play so this thread is getting closer to where I actually am in the game, which is just after saving Kanji.

Oh, I didn't know Silent Hill was in this game. No wonder Dojima doesn't want you wandering around at night.
    Oh, I didn't know Silent Hill was in this game. No wonder Dojima doesn't want you wandering around at night.
    Considering the fact that your Shadow literally orgasmed in front of us, yeah.
    Considering the fact that your Shadow literally orgasmed in front of us, yeah.
    Hey, what the hell, man! I'm cute, too...
    Hey, what the hell, man! I'm cute, too...
    Why's every teacher here gotta be creepy? I'm scared of everyone except Ms. Sofue, and she's batshit insane.
    Why's every teacher here gotta be creepy? I'm scared of everyone except Ms. Sofue, and she's batshit insane.
    "Did you have an affair with Ms. Yamano?!"
    Yosuke Hanamure, Ace Detective
    Yosuke Hanamure, Ace Detective
    He's standing right here.
    He's standing right here.
    We're gonna catch some fresh asshole.
    We're gonna catch some fresh asshole.
    No one can make eye contact with each other. I guess WE'RE ALL MURDERERS.
    No one can make eye contact with each other. I guess WE'RE ALL MURDERERS.
    "Somewhere in Inaba" -- after weeks of this, we're already as good as Dojima when it comes to detective work.
    How'd you know?!
    How'd you know?!
    I'll use this option on Yukiko later on, too -- ifyouknowwhatImean
    I'll use this option on Yukiko later on, too -- ifyouknowwhatImean
    I've never been so impressed by instant noodles.
    I've never been so impressed by instant noodles.
    Eating noodles, what the hell are YOU doing?
    Eating noodles, what the hell are YOU doing?
    Um... Rank Up?!
    Um... Rank Up?!
    jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#26  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

Awesome stuff dude. Keep going!

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Jeric

Little bit of dungeoneering here...

Oh it's fatty alright, eheheheh - EHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHH.
    Oh it's fatty alright, eheheheh - EHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHH.
    No doubt about it, Yosuke's the man with the plan. In terms of providing for the family, he's actually the Mitsuru of the team.
    No doubt about it, Yosuke's the man with the plan. In terms of providing for the family, he's actually the Mitsuru of the team.
    And boy did I want to shut her up.
    And boy did I want to shut her up. "Haanaa-chaaaaan!"
    So Yukiko dons her glasses and suddenly I don't hate her. I feel like this happened the first time I played P4.
    So Yukiko dons her glasses and suddenly I don't hate her. I feel like this happened the first time I played P4.
    Teddie's got something to prove.
    Teddie's got something to prove.
    He'll get all the ladies with moves like that!
    He'll get all the ladies with moves like that!
    Hilaaaarious -- can we just go friggin' save Kanji already?
    Hilaaaarious -- can we just go friggin' save Kanji already?
    For smelling things. Geez, you think she'd know that already.
    For smelling things. Geez, you think she'd know that already.
    No, but I have time to go inside something else. MUHUHUHAAHAHokayI'mdone.
    No, but I have time to go inside something else. MUHUHUHAAHAHokayI'mdone.
    And I make Jack Frost despite not needing him at all. Well, I'm sure he'll come back when we get to make Black Frost.
    And I make Jack Frost despite not needing him at all. Well, I'm sure he'll come back when we get to make Black Frost.
    I wonder why King Frost is only a few levels higher than Jack. I guess it goes to show that a King is not necessarily stronger than his underlings.
    I wonder why King Frost is only a few levels higher than Jack. I guess it goes to show that a King is not necessarily stronger than his underlings.
    Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jeric

I think I'll keep doing it like this. Like 15-20 pics per day.

Ahhhh crap, this will end well!
    Ahhhh crap, this will end well!
    Is that a
    Is that a "type" of person now? I guess I fit that bill now.
    Waiting on that Galactic Punt. Then again, I don't know how dangerous Marie is... Well, in combat anyway.
    Waiting on that Galactic Punt. Then again, I don't know how dangerous Marie is... Well, in combat anyway.
    Okay I'm pretty sure I love you.
    Okay I'm pretty sure I love you.
    Why is this a thing?! WHY DID YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME?
    Why is this a thing?! WHY DID YOU PEOPLE DO THIS TO ME?
    Oh I'LL TAKE YOU OVER THERE AWRIGHT.
    Oh I'LL TAKE YOU OVER THERE AWRIGHT.
    Because Morooka's an expert on this sort of thing. Eughhh.
    Because Morooka's an expert on this sort of thing. Eughhh.
    I don't know whether to be offended or flattered.
    I don't know whether to be offended or flattered.
    Hell yeah! Now, if only I was good at studying in real life.
    Hell yeah! Now, if only I was good at studying in real life.
    Errr yeah, just let yourself in. I really hope you're not mad about that whole
    Errr yeah, just let yourself in. I really hope you're not mad about that whole "you'll get fat" thing.
    Woooo sex jokes that I didn't have to incite!
    Woooo sex jokes that I didn't have to incite!
    Sorry about Nanako, she's such a friggin' buzzkill, y'know...
    Sorry about Nanako, she's such a friggin' buzzkill, y'know...
    Hey, where's my favourite insane chick?
    Hey, where's my favourite insane chick?
    Okay THIS has probably been her most suggestive line by far. I mean, out of context.
    Okay THIS has probably been her most suggestive line by far. I mean, out of context.
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By metalsnakezero

Oh that Marie.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jeric

Today, Marie takes a back seat in favour of Chie.

Oh, Chie -- I thought I friendzoned you? Stop trying to seduce me. Look at that cocky look on her face.
    Oh, Chie -- I thought I friendzoned you? Stop trying to seduce me. Look at that cocky look on her face.
    OKAY COME ON, THAT'S MARIE'S JOB!
    OKAY COME ON, THAT'S MARIE'S JOB!
    What'd you expect out of a train station other than trains?
    What'd you expect out of a train station other than trains?
    I get this feeling all the time.
    I get this feeling all the time.
    OH GOD LEAVE ME ALONE, JUST... JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND LEAVE!
    OH GOD LEAVE ME ALONE, JUST... JUST TAKE MY MONEY AND LEAVE!
    She's looking at the back.
    She's looking at the back.
    They have lightning storms now?
    They have lightning storms now?
    So Yukiko tells a ghost story because apparently Chie's a pussy despite being the ballsiest one here
    So Yukiko tells a ghost story because apparently Chie's a pussy despite being the ballsiest one here
    I think we can guess what happened here (You don't have enough Courage...)
    I think we can guess what happened here (You don't have enough Courage...)
    Jesus, you think you'd be braver, having fought supernatural beings already.
    Jesus, you think you'd be braver, having fought supernatural beings already.
    I like the way Yosuke thinks... i mean-WHAT?! No Jeric, you can't date everyone (well actually you can)
    I like the way Yosuke thinks... i mean-WHAT?! No Jeric, you can't date everyone (well actually you can)
    ...the baby's yours.
    ...the baby's yours."
    I should really just improve my balls (*ahem* Kou *ahem*) before doing any female S. Links.
    I should really just improve my balls (*ahem* Kou *ahem*) before doing any female S. Links.
    This scene is hot.
    This scene is hot.
    Aaaaand now everyone's depressed.
    Aaaaand now everyone's depressed.
    metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By metalsnakezero

Those lighting storms making fishing a lot more cooling looking, specially when you catch the god damn sea Guardian!

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jeric

I'd make these updates bigger, but daaaamn I really haven't had time to play lately so I want to ration the screenies that I already have.

She's not exactly an airhead so is she... a ricehead? What do you mean that's racist?
    She's not exactly an airhead so is she... a ricehead? What do you mean that's racist?
    Oh hell yeah! It'd be my honour, sir.
    Oh hell yeah! It'd be my honour, sir.
    As usual, Yumi is goddamn relentless...
    As usual, Yumi is goddamn relentless...
    My first assignment here was saving a girl from herself in another dimension. Which Inaba are you in?
    My first assignment here was saving a girl from herself in another dimension. Which Inaba are you in?
    Is he talking to the bikers or the camera crew?
    Is he talking to the bikers or the camera crew?
    Gee I wonder who that is...
    Gee I wonder who that is...
    But Yukiko, you're my special headquarters.
    But Yukiko, you're my special headquarters.
    Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#33  Edited By Morrow

@Nightriff said:

Pretty cool, if you are going to do this here try not to bash Chie at all, people will take it VERY personal on GB

Where does all the Chie love come from? I never played the original game, btw.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By nightriff

@Morrow said:

@Nightriff said:

Where does all the Chie love come from? I never played the original game, btw.

From the Endurance Run, she is Jeff and Vinny's girl and by osmosis she is the communities favorite. And probably deservedly so, she is pretty awesome.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Jeric

If this Sunday was just like a P4 Sunday, then I'd lose the entire afternoon uploading these pics.

Yosuke'd probably be the ultimate wingman. This guy'll do anything.
    Yosuke'd probably be the ultimate wingman. This guy'll do anything.
    God DAMMIT, this happens WAY too often!
    God DAMMIT, this happens WAY too often!
    Oh I don't want this, you want this.
    Oh I don't want this, you want this.
    Yosuke's confused about what his little guy is thinking.
    Yosuke's confused about what his little guy is thinking.
    Little did he know, Yukiko was hitting on ME
    Little did he know, Yukiko was hitting on ME
    What... are you saying you're jealous?
    What... are you saying you're jealous?
    Just talking about how I'm the best person ever.
    Just talking about how I'm the best person ever.
    Yes, tell the angry thug where you live.
    Yes, tell the angry thug where you live.
    And ours didn't? I mean, nothing happened for us.
    And ours didn't? I mean, nothing happened for us.
    It only takes this day alone to make the entire audience love Kanji.
    It only takes this day alone to make the entire audience love Kanji.
    I wish I could remember my
    I wish I could remember my "OH ARE YOU FRIGGIN' SERIOUS?" face when I first saw this.
    Maybe Yosuke just loved what he saw,
    Maybe Yosuke just loved what he saw,
    I love this line delivery -- how it happens to sound a lot like Mitsuo.
    I love this line delivery -- how it happens to sound a lot like Mitsuo.
    If Chie was in charge, we'd get the bad ending for sure.
    If Chie was in charge, we'd get the bad ending for sure.
    Do you need a Hiranya for that burn?!
    Do you need a Hiranya for that burn?!
    TohruAdachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#36  Edited By TohruAdachi

NEED TO UPDATE MORE. Love reading this dude! And loving them sexual innuendos,the S.Yukiko part was disturbing thinking about it now though.

Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jeric

@TohruAdachi said:

NEED TO UPDATE MORE. Love reading this dude! And loving them sexual innuendos,the S.Yukiko part was disturbing thinking about it now though.

Huh? What's that about Yukiko?

And here's an update for ya:

We get some of Marie's cute soft side -- behind her back, of course. Now, read this in Igor's voice.
    We get some of Marie's cute soft side -- behind her back, of course. Now, read this in Igor's voice.
    He sounds like a biker from Pokemon.
    He sounds like a biker from Pokemon.
    You
    You "don't mind" FREE COOKIES? Oh, but you like balls, so I guess we'll just agree to disagree.
    Well, err... okay Teddie, you first!
    Well, err... okay Teddie, you first!
    So that's a thing now. It needs both Chie and Yukiko, so Kanji becomes even less useful of a character (unless he gets an attack like this)
    So that's a thing now. It needs both Chie and Yukiko, so Kanji becomes even less useful of a character (unless he gets an attack like this)
    Oh HELL YEAH! Long after taking this screeny, I've yet to see one of these.
    Oh HELL YEAH! Long after taking this screeny, I've yet to see one of these.
    I thought P3's All-Out cut-in was my favourite, but then this happened.
    I thought P3's All-Out cut-in was my favourite, but then this happened.
    Undoubtedly everyone's favourite attack ever. Let's see if P4G's new attacks can top this.
    Undoubtedly everyone's favourite attack ever. Let's see if P4G's new attacks can top this.
    I think that's pretty obvious.
    I think that's pretty obvious.
    This game is perverted enough without my comments.
    This game is perverted enough without my comments.
    Yosuke's done. That's about enough dungeoneering for him for one day.
    Yosuke's done. That's about enough dungeoneering for him for one day.
    Hopefully Shadow Kanji doesn't friggin' orgasm in front of us like Shadow Yukiko did.
    Hopefully Shadow Kanji doesn't friggin' orgasm in front of us like Shadow Yukiko did.
    I'm not sure what's dumber - fighting rocks, or fighting tables.
    I'm not sure what's dumber - fighting rocks, or fighting tables.
    That tiger's got a real spending problem.
    That tiger's got a real spending problem.
    More than all my yens, yip yip yap. Ugh.
    More than all my yens, yip yip yap. Ugh.
    MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Jeric said:
    Kanji's awesome dude! What you're talking about? I remember his attacks being waywayway more devastating than Chie's. Besides, he had some cool Thunder attacks. Also, if Kanji has an attack like this, please show to us! And more Catherine refences, please! And keep going 'cause this is awesome.
    Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jeric

@MikeGosot said:

@Jeric said:Kanji's awesome dude! What you're talking about? I remember his attacks being waywayway more devastating than Chie's. Besides, he had some cool Thunder attacks. Also, if Kanji has an attack like this, please show to us! And more Catherine refences, please! And keep going 'cause this is awesome.

I dunno, Kanji's never really had a strong place in my teams. I still train with him, since I only leave the TV once everyone's SP is drained and I don't feel like paying that freeloading fox. I love Catherine, so I'll be sure to include some more of those. As you can expect, P4 is chock full of chances to say "It's the killer! Do not die!" but I'm saving it for, y'know, the killer.

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MikeGosot
    @Jeric said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Jeric said:Kanji's awesome dude! What you're talking about? I remember his attacks being waywayway more devastating than Chie's. Besides, he had some cool Thunder attacks. Also, if Kanji has an attack like this, please show to us! And more Catherine refences, please! And keep going 'cause this is awesome.

I dunno, Kanji's never really had a strong place in my teams. I still train with him, since I only leave the TV once everyone's SP is drained and I don't feel like paying that freeloading fox. I love Catherine, so I'll be sure to include some more of those. As you can expect, P4 is chock full of chances to say "It's the killer! Do not die!" but I'm saving it for, y'know, the killer.

Kanji and the Main Character were the ones who liked to get physical in my team, so i thought they were amazing. Kanji's lifebar also was HUUUUUGE, so yeah, he was awesome for me. I really love Chie as a character, it's because of googling her that i found GB, but when i compared her God Hand damage to the damage i did with other characters with less expensive attacks, she just... Sucked. So i switched her, switched Yukiko, got Teddie and Kanji, and never looked back. (I eventually looked back, because Naoto sucked in boss battles, so i got Chie again.). Also, when the Baby Shadow shows up, you need to make a Catherine reference, or i'll use Caps Lock to talk to you!
    Jeric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jeric

@MikeGosot said:

Kanji and the Main Character were the ones who liked to get physical in my team, so i thought they were amazing. Kanji's lifebar also was HUUUUUGE, so yeah, he was awesome for me. I really love Chie as a character, it's because of googling her that i found GB, but when i compared her God Hand damage to the damage i did with other characters with less expensive attacks, she just... Sucked. So i switched her, switched Yukiko, got Teddie and Kanji, and never looked back. (I eventually looked back, because Naoto sucked in boss battles, so i got Chie again.). Also, when the Baby Shadow shows up, you need to make a Catherine reference, or i'll use Caps Lock to talk to you!

Yeah Kanji was present for a few boss fights but I actually can't recall taking him to the final bosses at all. Maybe I'll do that this time just to spice things up.

To keep the updates consistent, reliable and fresh, I plan them ahead -- and by the time of this post, I've planned ahead the next nine days. Don't think there's a single Catherine reference in all that. But I'll look for a good opportunity to use one sometime after that.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By metalsnakezero

Kanji becomes a very powerful physical character and gets power charge, making him better in pure physical power than Chie. Infact all character have better moves so everyone has a great use in battle when used. Naoto get elemental spells now, making Naoto a more powerful magic user next to Yukiko.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nightriff

@metalsnakezero: Who is the best healer? Is it Teddie or Yukiko? I decided that my team in P4G is going to be MC, Yukiko, Teddie, and Kanji but I didn't know about the addition of new spells to some characters. Chie get better ice attacks now cause I would still use her but eventually becomes pretty useless with elemental attacks.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Nightriff said:

@metalsnakezero: Who is the best healer? Is it Teddie or Yukiko? I decided that my team in P4G is going to be MC, Yukiko, Teddie, and Kanji but I didn't know about the addition of new spells to some characters. Chie get better ice attacks now cause I would still use her but eventually becomes pretty useless with elemental attacks.

Both Teddie and Yukiko are good healers but Teddie is more for buffing and Yukiko is very heal heavy.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By nightriff

@metalsnakezero said:

@Nightriff said:

Both Teddie and Yukiko are good healers but Teddie is more for buffing and Yukiko is very heal heavy.

So rocking both of them is a huge advantage

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Nightriff: Yeah but you really just need one healer since you may just be taking up space for additional attacker.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By nightriff

@metalsnakezero: Oh I know, I'm pretty paranoid so I usually rock dual healers in rpg's. I know Yukiko doesn't hit that hard but doesn't Teddie have a pretty good basic attack?

amlabella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#48  Edited By amlabella

Checking this out for the first time right now, nicely done . Having a lot of fun reading the picture comments.

@Nightriff: I'm right there with ya regarding dual healers, I went with the Teddie/Yukiko combo for the rest of the game after Teddie joined the battle team. Considering I mainly used Chie for physical attacks, Teddie would take care of ice spells. Also, his physical attacks weren't too bad and his buff spells could be really useful, especially Maratarukaja.

metalsnakezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By metalsnakezero

@Nightriff: Yeah but you can get Mind charge for Yukiko to make her super pretty damn strong. However, I stuck with one healer at all time. Maybe I should make a thread on what our team builds are like :P

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By nightriff

@metalsnakezero: If there isn't a thread I would be surprised but lets do it, maybe wait till tomorrow morning so it will be more active, this is when the site starts to slow down, thread might sadly be buried. Feel bad for highjacking Jeric's thread with my stupid questions.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.