Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 6

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 02, 2012

The technically eighth entry in the popular horror series features the return of leading protagonists Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield, along with new character Jake Muller, to combat against the latest B.O.W. manufacturer Neo-Umbrella.

Why is the decision so split on RE6?

• 54 results
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee

@JazGalaxy: And Alone in The Dark was inspired by Sweet Home...

cosi83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#52  Edited By cosi83

People should not of had high expectations for 6 after 5

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 19

#53  Edited By DarthOrange
    @Genkkaku said:

@DarthOrange: You can turn on the laser light in the options.. that crosshair is kinda useless

Yup I figured it out yesterday while playing. Being able to change the color of the laser is pretty neat too. 
    I finished the Leon campaign yesterday and I got to say it was fantastic! Once you change the shooting to laser sight mode the game plays wonderfully. The controls are fantastic and I have yet to see any bugs. The only problem I had with the Leon campaign was that it felt like it concluded in the forth chapter, and while it seems like Chris and Jake were still off doing other stuff Leon was left without any purpose. His last chapter was just ridiculously repetitive and it felt like filler. 
    @regularassmilk said:

I played a little bit of RE6 the other day, enough to form an opinion of its mechanics anyway--and the game just feels clunky as hell. 

What was it that felt clunky to you? Was it the crosshair? That was what was bothering me and after I changed it to the laser sight the game played perfectly. The game also does piss poor at explaining mechanics, like the quick shot. If there ever was a game that needed a manual, it was this one.
    JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By JazGalaxy

@Yummylee said:

@JazGalaxy: And Alone in The Dark was inspired by Sweet Home...

Unless you can provide some proof, I have absolutely no reason to believe that Infogrames took one shred of alone in the dark from Sweet Home. The gameplay styles are entirely different, the story is entirely different, that graphical styles are entirely different. There's nothing Infogrames COULD have taken from Sweet Home. Sweet Home is basically Dragon Warrior in a haunted house.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.