What games would you like to see in the Members only SNES party?

#1 Posted by Benny (1949 posts) -

It seems that on friday there will be a members only live streaming of the bomb squad playing some SNES games.

This is likely them testing the really expensive new piece of hardware they bought for capturing footage from obscure formats.

What games would y'all like to see?

I'd enjoy a bit of Super Mario World, Star Fox, I'd wager Brad would want to play MK2, and I haven't seen desert strike in over 15 years.

#2 Posted by cornwalliz (214 posts) -

Mario Kart, had some great fun with my little brothers

#3 Posted by Sarumarine (2189 posts) -

How about some Wild Guns? Heh. Donkey Kong Country 2 would be pretty cool, although I'm not sure what kind of selection they have. Anything would be cool. Ryan will most likely break out Uniracers again.

#4 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Wait, where was this announced!?

#5 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
#6 Posted by Benny (1949 posts) -

@yoshimitz707: It's on the homepage listed in the 'coming up on giant bomb' section. live streaming at 11:30AM PST (?)

#7 Edited by wolf_blitzer85 (5251 posts) -

All of them, but preferably shitty ones with heart.

We all know what a Mario game looks like.

#8 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

Stunt Trax FX. All seven frames per second of it.

#9 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

@Benny said:

@yoshimitz707: It's on the homepage listed in the 'coming up on giant bomb' section. live streaming at 11:30AM PST (?)

So it is! Thanks for that!

#10 Posted by longish (46 posts) -

Micromachines. BOOM.

#11 Posted by bagrm (51 posts) -

Uniracers!

#12 Posted by oldjack327 (133 posts) -

While I'm not a member, so I won't see it... I hope they play some Wild Guns, Sunset Riders, Super Bomberman, Sparkster, Pocky and Rocky, King of Monster 2, Final Fight 3, Contra 3, Demon's Quest, NBA Jam, Lost Vikings, Kirby Superstar, Ninja Warriors, and Yoshi's Island. That would make an awesome show. 

... I just like old SNES games so I couldn't resist commenting. Seriously, play any of those games, they rock.

#13 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -
#14 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

Phalanx.

#15 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

Goof Troop 2 player mode :- )

#16 Posted by ESREVER (2671 posts) -
#17 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

The typical Mario games and Mario RPG. Oh and this:

#18 Posted by Cerogravian (344 posts) -

I doubt they'll be able to play it, but I would so love to see some Super Probotector, instead of Contra 3 which just does not cut it for me...

Other than that, I don't know, maybe: Pocky and Rocky, Super Metroid, any Parodius game or... The Lost Vikings?

#19 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

Uniracers

MOTHERFUCKING UNIRACERS.

Also, sit Ryan down and force him to play Yoshi's Island.

#20 Posted by StarvingGamer (8043 posts) -
#21 Posted by Nictel (2389 posts) -
#22 Posted by JJOR64 (18916 posts) -
#23 Posted by Tebbit (4450 posts) -

Some goddamn LOST VIKINGS

#24 Posted by Rihanna (85 posts) -

As a member, will I be able to download the 5 hour SNES party? I wasn't around to watch the live stream. Thanks.

#25 Posted by Jothel (914 posts) -

Yeah, I too want to know if this will be archived too, i had to go out just after the start, so i missed the rest

#26 Posted by TheMasterDS (2026 posts) -

How has this not been uploaded yet? I want to see it goddamn it!

#27 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

Goof Troop was one of my favorite games. Super Mario World would be a great thing to watch and maybe some Super Mario RPG?

If any of these were in the show, I apologize, I wasn't able to participate watching it live :(

#28 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2402 posts) -

I would've liked to seen Prehistorik Man & Donkey Kong Country 2.

Also, Looney Tunes B-Ball.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.