achievementplayer's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (Xbox 360) review

Splinter Cell Veteran

I consider myself a Splinter Cell veteran. This game is simply amazing. I love the interrogation because it adds to the suspense As for the markers used to assassinate your opponent they are sweet but it seems too easy/ I can understand to have it on the lower difficulty levels but not realistic because realistic makes things more challenging. And the sonar goggles are a little overboard making it so that even the most rookie of players able to take down a room full of armored enemies with automatics with ease. I would enjoy if when you did a hand to hand take down you had to hit a series of buttons to block and use a combo take down. And lastly it would be awesome if Realistic was actually a challenge I had to keep checking to make sure I even had it on realistic. Over all it is an amazing game.