Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Weekly Wii #2 (don't read this)

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Edited By demontium

Weekly Wii #2

Sorry about being 1 day late, but I did not need 72 private messages reminding me (half of these contained the basic message "Ha Ha Ha look see! Wii has a stupid library and there are no games for you to play on for it" [sic]  

I actually have exams this week, but here you go anyways: 

This week's game is Endless Ocean: Blue World.  

30 bucks (30 usd)

I will make this simple: Blue World is a fantastic sequel.

The locales, which look great when you're swimming through them, range from the tried-and-true oceans of the original to a South American river, the Arctic, and the Antarctic. Each area is enjoyable and rewarding to explore; you find new creatures, trinkets, and more wherever you go. Some areas are unfortunately limited, though. For example, the river is extremely linear. But this game is so relaxing after a very long exam, its relatively hard to explain.  

I could go on, but this is no review. This game is too relaxing to divulge an extensive amount of words anyways. This game is obviously for a very specific audience, but me and my friend appreciated enough to get through the whole game smiling. A great Wii title for another section of players; its great to have this game as an option for the people who do want it.    

For those questioning, rent it. Next Week, I do not know what I will be buying, so someone suggest something. If I don't PM you back, I already have the game. Please make the game the PM title so I do not have to go through millions of e-mails, and then explain why in the subject line. 
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By demontium

Weekly Wii #2

Sorry about being 1 day late, but I did not need 72 private messages reminding me (half of these contained the basic message "Ha Ha Ha look see! Wii has a stupid library and there are no games for you to play on for it" [sic]  

I actually have exams this week, but here you go anyways: 

This week's game is Endless Ocean: Blue World.  

30 bucks (30 usd)

I will make this simple: Blue World is a fantastic sequel.

The locales, which look great when you're swimming through them, range from the tried-and-true oceans of the original to a South American river, the Arctic, and the Antarctic. Each area is enjoyable and rewarding to explore; you find new creatures, trinkets, and more wherever you go. Some areas are unfortunately limited, though. For example, the river is extremely linear. But this game is so relaxing after a very long exam, its relatively hard to explain.  

I could go on, but this is no review. This game is too relaxing to divulge an extensive amount of words anyways. This game is obviously for a very specific audience, but me and my friend appreciated enough to get through the whole game smiling. A great Wii title for another section of players; its great to have this game as an option for the people who do want it.    

For those questioning, rent it. Next Week, I do not know what I will be buying, so someone suggest something. If I don't PM you back, I already have the game. Please make the game the PM title so I do not have to go through millions of e-mails, and then explain why in the subject line. 
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By oldschool

I looked.  I have always been a rebel  :-) 

I liked the first, despite the motion sickness it gave me - just like real water, but I am still keen to get this.  Maybe more a budget title a bit further down the tack, after Phantom Brave at minimum.  Glad to hear you liked it.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By demontium
    @oldschool said:
    " I looked.  I have always been a rebel  :-)  I liked the first, despite the motion sickness it gave me - just like real water, but I am still keen to get this.  Maybe more a budget title a bit further down the tack, after Phantom Brave at minimum.  Glad to hear you liked it. "
    Yeah
    fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fripplebubby

Hey, I noticed you double posted, but I also noticed the other one has an ALTERNATE ENDING! Nice!

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105

I always wanted to play an Endless Ocean game.

It looked like something completely different, like when you watch some obscure independent movie instead of the big blockbuster everybody else goes to see.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demontium
    @Fripplebubby said:
    " Hey, I noticed you double posted, but I also noticed the other one has an ALTERNATE ENDING! Nice! "
    oh ignore the other one
    Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

I'm 13 hours in and loving this game. I'm almost finished with the main story, but there's so much more to explore. I'm pretty much addicted.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demontium
    @Claude said:
    " I'm 13 hours in and loving this game. I'm almost finished with the main story, but there's so much more to explore. I'm pretty much addicted. "
    Thanks for posting this! 

I am glad that more than I can openly admit to loving this game, and still claim to be "hardcore" (psh, whatever that is). 

Also kudos to linkyshinks, you, willy, oldschool, and al3x (the usual suspects). They all support this awesome game as well.
    breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By breadfan

You're a magical kingdom.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Godwind

Much better than last time.

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By demontium
    @Godwind said:
    " Much better than last time. "
    Thats good to know, but why?
    Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Godwind
    @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    Thats good to know, but why? "
    First off, there is no "Hey xbox fanboys."

It is also a lot more informative.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By demontium
    @Godwind said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @Godwind said:
    Thats good to know, but why? "
    First off, there is no "Hey xbox fanboys."  It is also a lot more informative. "
     Good to know, and TBH I only used the xbox fans thing to get my replies up; sorry, im a whore.
    oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#14  Edited By oldschool
    @demontium said:
    " @Claude said:
    " I'm 13 hours in and loving this game. I'm almost finished with the main story, but there's so much more to explore. I'm pretty much addicted. "
    Thanks for posting this!  I am glad that more than I can openly admit to loving this game, and still claim to be "hardcore" (psh, whatever that is).  Also kudos to linkyshinks, you, willy, oldschool, and al3x (the usual suspects). They all support this awesome game as well. "
    Real men don't  try to prove anything  ^-^
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demontium
    @oldschool said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @Claude said:
    Thanks for posting this!  I am glad that more than I can openly admit to loving this game, and still claim to be "hardcore" (psh, whatever that is).  Also kudos to linkyshinks, you, willy, oldschool, and al3x (the usual suspects). They all support this awesome game as well. "
    Real men don't  try to prove anything  ^-^ "
    Who said I was a "real man"
    insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By insouciant

"Ha Ha Ha look see! Wii has a stupid library and there are no games for you to play on for it" [sic] 

lol
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By demontium
    @insouciant said:
    "

"Ha Ha Ha look see! Wii has a stupid library and there are no games for you to play on for it" [sic] 

lol "
    I am serious, and sorry I cannot do one this week, I am not at my house this week; I am taking a week in NY.
    insouciant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By insouciant

Oh, sorry I didn't make myself clear. 
    I was laughing at how all these Wii haters send you stupid PMs with grammatical errors in them.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By demontium
    @insouciant said:
    " Oh, sorry I didn't make myself clear. I was laughing at how all these Wii haters send you stupid PMs with grammatical errors in them. "
    No i know, and I agree. 

I am loling right there with you, I am just saying i got 6 PMs already about the same subject, thats why i cleared it up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.