Post your Funny/Offensive/Obscene Black Ops 2 Emblems Here!

#1 Edited by Droop (1830 posts) -

Since the last one was immensely popular, why not make a new thread for the new game. Here's what I've cooked up so far

Attention, Attention, Important Announcement!

Stop taking poor quality mobile-phone pictures, there's a much easier way to get your emblem from Elite:

1. Simply head to https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq
  2. Find the tiny picture of your emblem next to the level and acquire it's URL. It will be something like:https://api.elite.callofduty.com//emblem/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b95d379d8c1ca7ba39?size=40&title=ops2&imgtype=svg
  3. Change imgtype= to png and the size=40 to something more suitable, and voila! Full sized emblem:

Courtesy of Aishan

#2 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

The emblem creator seems to inferior to Black Ops 1. Yeah, you can add alot more layers, but they removed alot of shapes. Where are the ovals? I NEED OVALS and trying to combine the included shapes to make others never looks right.

#3 Posted by Chaser324 (6331 posts) -

The return of a legendary thread!

#4 Posted by Crixaliz (782 posts) -

I loved this thread!

#5 Posted by Phished0ne (2483 posts) -

Its not really funny or offensive, but i made this.

#6 Edited by Synaptic (305 posts) -

@Phished0ne said:

nice. too bad our team is fucked.... :/

@OP nice LS emblem.

#7 Posted by Nat3TheGreat13 (260 posts) -

can't wait to see what people come up with this time

#8 Posted by ZombiePie (5587 posts) -

When I Tweeted this thread KevinVanOrd of GameSpot demanded more wang from this community. Please don't disappoint:

#9 Posted by RedHatDrew (329 posts) -

Alright, but it'll have to be a secret wang, which is coincidentally the name of my experimental alt-rock album.

#10 Posted by Phished0ne (2483 posts) -

Surprisingly, looking through people's created emblems on ps3, i've only seen 1 wang-related one.

#11 Posted by Red (5994 posts) -

I want to see a Community Greendale E Pluribus Anus flag.

And a swastika.

#12 Posted by nomtank (122 posts) -

A Swastika made of wants would be ideal...

#13 Posted by Levianth (107 posts) -

:D

#14 Posted by billygoat117 (128 posts) -

@CraigAA1028: You can distort the size/shape of any of the objects. If you click RS, then use the Stick, it stops keeping the scale relative to the original shape, so you can squash or stretch anything.

#15 Edited by UberExplodey (928 posts) -

Don't forget to bring a towel!

#16 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

For some reason this is the thread that made me cave and get the game.

#17 Posted by ajamafalous (11862 posts) -
@Levianth said:

:D

IT'S NOT SYMMETRICAL HHHNNGHHHHHHHHHH
#18 Posted by DoomGuitar (17 posts) -

Here's my try at the giant bomb logo. The camera on my phone really messed up the colors, the tongue should be red not yellowish orange.

#19 Posted by Phatmac (5721 posts) -

WHERE ARE THE DICKS!?!?

#20 Posted by UberExplodey (928 posts) -

@Phatmac: it's BYOD.

#21 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Let the dicks commence. Wait, that's not what I meant.

#22 Posted by Genkkaku (733 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

Let the dicks commence. Wait, that's not what I meant.

Let the dicking commence? I spose' that sounds way worse..

#23 Posted by Capt_Ventris (589 posts) -

To the dicking shop!

#24 Posted by fiddlecub (12 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

WHERE ARE THE DICKS!?!?

My daily mantra.

#25 Posted by Village_Guy (2501 posts) -

This thread is in immediate need of more dick!

Wait... that sounds wrong, cock!

#26 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

The communities unanimous vote for more dicks is far funnier than any dick emblem is going to be.

#27 Posted by david3cm (635 posts) -

There isn't a bone stamp, how am I to make my ax wielding Minotaur with drooping balls a la blops 1?

#28 Posted by Droop (1830 posts) -

@DoomGuitar: I knew it was just a matter of time before someone made a bomb that was so much better than mine. Nice work :D

#29 Posted by Droop (1830 posts) -

I call it the trinity of dicks. It represents unity between the races. Also, dicks.

#30 Edited by Village_Guy (2501 posts) -

@Droop: That is beautiful, so beautiful it brings are tear to my eye. I salute you good sir! I salute you and all your dicks!

Oh and I like your use of hearts for balls, very clever *thumbs up*

#31 Posted by MB (12023 posts) -

@Chaser324 said:

The return of a legendary thread!

My name is MB and I endorse this topic.

#32 Posted by golguin (3848 posts) -

It's not the full emblem, but it works. I'll work on the wings motif later.

#33 Posted by SwizzleR (1 posts) -
This is my emblem :)
#34 Posted by Chaser324 (6331 posts) -

@Droop: The "Trinity of Dicks" seems like the perfect banner to fly in opposition of Xbox Live racism and homophobia.

#35 Posted by Droop (1830 posts) -

@SwizzleR: Awesome Delorean, duder!

#36 Posted by Droop (1830 posts) -

@MB:

#37 Posted by golguin (3848 posts) -

Is anyone else having trouble accessing the emblem creator? It just keeps loading.

#38 Posted by Red12b (9079 posts) -

@Phatmac said:

WHERE ARE THE DICKS!?!?
#39 Posted by golguin (3848 posts) -

Official Triforce Emblem.

It took several hours and several iterations as you can see in the image, but I finally got something that I am happy with. Original concept was 1 layer over the limit, but it was easily fixed by fudging something that will not be noticed. It can always improve, but it would all be nudging a few things here and there to get it too look absolutely symmetrical, which is tough with the controller. If only it had photoshop like controls.

#40 Posted by living4theday258 (678 posts) -

how do you get your emblem if your on a console?

#41 Edited by toothpicks32 (1 posts) -
#42 Posted by Droop (1830 posts) -

@living4theday258: I think the only way is to take a picture of the screen, with a phone or something.

#43 Posted by OldManLight (828 posts) -
#44 Edited by DarkbeatDK (1240 posts) -

I made Buffalo Bell because she's cute! The yellow line along her face is something to do with taking pictures of the TV

#45 Posted by Y2Ken (1078 posts) -

I'm on 360 and don't have an easy way to access it, this is the best picture I could find on Elite. It's a sweet Ultra ball.

#46 Posted by awesomeusername (4154 posts) -

@Synaptic said:

@Phished0ne said:

nice. too bad our team is fucked.... :/

@OP nice LS emblem.

Go Packers!(???)

#47 Posted by natetodamax (19176 posts) -

My emblem is a yellow USN (United States Navy) on blue background. For some reason, the letters are locked until you reach level 51, which is utterly insane, so I had to make the letters out of rectangles. It looks horrid, but hey, it works.

#48 Posted by JJBSterling (168 posts) -

First off I have to thank someone who posted a Decepticon symbol for the first Black Ops, I got a lot of use out of it.

Although for this one I just used an online reference to make it from scratch since the editor in this one is more robust.

#49 Posted by CraigAA1028 (546 posts) -

@billygoat117: Yeah I actually noticed that after my post. I don't think my mblem looks as good as BO1 still ,but it'll do

#50 Posted by ThatRandomJerk (14 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.