Best Fallout 3 quest?????

xxxxxxxrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xxxxxxxrick

What is in your opinion the best Fallout 3 quest?
freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By freezerr

As much as I love this game, I have to admit that, individually, the quests kind of suck. The only one that was really interesting was Tranquility Lane.

AlwaysCrashing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AlwaysCrashing
freezerr said:
"As much as I love this game, I have to admit that, individually, the quests kind of suck. The only one that was really interesting was Tranquility Lane."
Me too. That's the only mission I can even really remember properly.
Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Overall the quests werent all that great. Some really good ones. Some really good ones like tranquility lane and i enjoyed the whole tenpenny towers quest. I was in quite a conundrum about that one.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Lies

Superhuman Gambit, Blood Ties, and Stealing Independence were all really fun.

oraknabo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By oraknabo

I wish there were more multi-part ones like the Survival Guide. Those! and the Android one were probably the only ones as long. I liked the Temple of the Union one, but I think there could have been more to it.

The two that really required hard decisions were Tenpenny Tower and Oasis which I liked a lot. I guess Power of the Atom was a big choice too, but pretty easy if you knew what kind of character you wanted to play.

I really enjoyed Agatha's violin one and the payoff of a whole other radio station was pretty nice. Reilley's Rangers was also pretty awesome and challenging.

My biggest complaint about the game is that Moira was really the only person you could go back to repeatedly for more tasks. I was hoping threedog and Hannibal and people like that would have more stuff for you to do once you finished their first quest.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Tranquility Lane is one of the best levels I've seen in a game yet.  I also liked Stealing Independence, but nothing really holds up to Tranquility Lane.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By Systech
freezerr said:
"As much as I love this game, I have to admit that, individually, the quests kind of suck. The only one that was really interesting was Tranquility Lane."
Same, too. The atmosphere was really awesome and by the end, there's some cool meaning to the "Perfect World" aspect.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By RHCPfan24

Well, I know it is NOT the Wasteland Survival Guide one. I am trying to have good karma in this game, but I seriously want to shove a mini-nuke down Moira's high-pitched throat.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By Lies
RHCPfan24 said:
"Well, I know it is NOT the Wasteland Survival Guide one. I am trying to have good karma in this game, but I seriously want to shove a mini-nuke down Moira's high-pitched throat."
You can totally talk her out of writing the book, which counts as finishing the quest, gives you a special perk, and a discount at her store, in addition to depressing her. It's great.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PureRok
Lies said:
"RHCPfan24 said:
"Well, I know it is NOT the Wasteland Survival Guide one. I am trying to have good karma in this game, but I seriously want to shove a mini-nuke down Moira's high-pitched throat."
You can totally talk her out of writing the book, which counts as finishing the quest, gives you a special perk, and a discount at her store, in addition to depressing her. It's great."
***Possible Spoilers***

That, and if you blow the town up, you can still complete the guide as she survives and goes to the Undercity (or whatever it's called).

***/Possible Spoilers***