• 64 results
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By RandomHero666

I cant tune for dhit, i was racing my fairlady, its 9.4 speed and 10 acceleration now, i got beat and the guys there sez my fairlady needs some work in the tuning department.
Anyone know where i can get a drag tune for it?
I googled and i cant find any free tunes, also most of the people boasting about how many seconds it takes them to get to 60...mine got there quicker, in 2.23 seconds

Avatar image for galvanizednails
GalvanizedNails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By GalvanizedNails

bump!

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By crunchUK
RandomHero666 said:
"I cant tune for dhit, i was racing my fairlady, its 9.4 speed and 10 acceleration now, i got beat and the guys there sez my fairlady needs some work in the tuning department.
Anyone know where i can get a drag tune for it?
I googled and i cant find any free tunes, also most of the people boasting about how many seconds it takes them to get to 60...mine got there quicker, in 2.23 seconds"
just go into test drive and fiddle around with the sliders getting a feel for how each one affects everything  then adjust until the handling is to your liking. As for gear ratios with uber powerful cars it is not a balance between speed and acceleration, rather you A) need to get 1st and 2nd gear right so as to cause minimum wheelspin, then adjust the rest so that they make maximum use of the cars power so as to get as fast a possible

IM A FUCKING FORZA GEEK
JoeBSobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By JoeBSobe

k so here are 6 of my cars3 that i made and 3 ive bought

No Caption Provided

BLack Mini: i made this A.C. Milan Mini cooper,  it sells pretty well on the auction house
Gold Mini: i made this Axe Mini based off a shampoo bottle i had
Orange Charger: i also made this GEneral Lee charger, it was kind of time consuming since it was one of the first cars i made
White Mini: i bought this real madrid mini on the auction houe for like 5,000 credits
350z: i bought it on the auction house it has a burger on it ahah
Grey Charger: i bought this on the auction house, but i wish i could take credit for it... luckely for me the paintjob was unlocked. i bought it for like 300,000 credits and have been making copies since and selling for alot. you cant tell form the oicture but there us a nos tank on the back.

if you guys want any... let me know, right now my xbox is broken(3 rings) but its at microsoft getting fixed....for free lol.
but when i get it back  i could put some on auction for a certain buyout price and you can get it like that, you can trade me or if you have one of the cars above and want the paint job you can gift me the car and ill gift it back with thew paint...but no Freebies lol, if you want a custom car but nothing really fancy like the gears of war car... just like simple things like a different axe flavor or different colors of things or a entierly new design that isn't a masterpeice, let me know,... i will post when i get my xbox back  today is 3/3/09-Release of halo wars- haha
if you want any cars post your e-mail or aim and say its for me
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#55  Edited By JJWeatherman

Here's a couple of mine I made back in the day...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

keann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By keann

How on earth do people make these designs? Is it with the help of the xbox live vision camera..i've always wanted to know.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#57  Edited By DJ_Lae
keann said:
"How on earth do people make these designs? Is it with the help of the xbox live vision camera..i've always wanted to know."
Patience, mostly. You can't import anything via images or the camera, it's all constructed with the default shapes - and mostly the simple ones like circles and squares and gradients. They're a lot more flexible than they first appear.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By crunchUK
keann said:
"How on earth do people make these designs? Is it with the help of the xbox live vision camera..i've always wanted to know."
nope just shapes
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#59  Edited By StarFoxA

Wow, I almost got Forza 2 when it was free with the Pro 360, but I never got around to it.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#60  Edited By gla55jAw

That Bruce Lee video is amazing

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By Endogene

Perhaps move this to the game page forum mods?

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Jothel

here's a paintjob i made back when the game first came out

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#63  Edited By LordAndrew
Endogene said:
"Perhaps move this to the game page forum mods?"
"Moderators can only move topics to the major boards, we cannot move topics to Wiki Boards. But we can move topics posted to the Wiki Boards into one of the major boards."  - Forum FAQ
CRAZYMANN44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By CRAZYMANN44

painted and edited this if any1 wats one send me a message 
gamertag: CRAZYMANN44