How in the FUCK do people say FF7 is one of the best games ever?

• 70 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

I mean really I never could understand this? I even thought the game looked bad and played like a piece of junk back in 97. I do not know why people liked this game so much?

In my opinion I think it has to do with a lot of people that say this was kids back in 97 and they just have fond memories of playing games back then and they remember FF7 as a game they played and they just say hey it's one of the greatest. Because really the game even for back in 97 was not that good at all. The graphics for even then was terrible. Gameplay that is. And having to read all that stuff is just an eye sore.

Now do not get me wrong I want to play FF13 and I think it looks good. But really FF7 is donkey spunk if you ask me.  It was in 97 and it is now on PSN..

I almost considered downloading it because I keep saying ok wait maybe I am missing something? So I go and watch all these videos on youtube. Nope just like I always thought it is terrible.

And no I'm not bashing all FF games. I'm just saying FF7 is by far the most overrated game ever honestly.  And most real FF fans say they think 8 was the one that was good and they do not even know why 7 got all the fame?

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_A_Drain

So people like you have something 'controversial' to post.

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By TheKidNixon

I'm only posting on here to beg other people to NOT post in this thread. Don't feed Cash.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Thiago and Dr_Cash on the same day? Please kill me.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By PowerSerj
@Dr_Cash said:
" I mean really I never could understand this? I even though the game looked bad and played like a piece of junk back in 97. I do not know why people liked this game so much?In my opinion I think it has to do with a lot of people that say this was kids back in 97 and they just have fond memories of playing games back then and they remember FF7 as a game they played and they just say hey it's on of the greatest. Because really the game even for back in 97 was not that good at all. The graphics for even then was terrible. Gameplay that is. And having to read all that stuff is just an eye sore.Now do not get me wrong I want to play FF13 and I think it looks good. But really FF7 is donkey spunk if you ask me.  It was in 97 and it is now on PSN.. "
Nostalgia, mostly. Sure, the game's not the hottest thing by today's standards, but it was definitely a landmark title for its time.

Also,
@Dr_Cash said:
"I think it has to do with a lot of people that say this was kids back in 97"
what in the fuck.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmegaPirate
@TheKidNixon said:
" I'm only posting on here to beg other people to NOT post in this thread. Don't feed Cash. "
Please - just 1 motivational poster - PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Video_Game_King
@TheKidNixon said:
" I'm only posting on here to beg other people to NOT post in this thread. Don't feed Cash. "
I agree with this. From what I've read, it seems a lot like trolling (or somebody's opinion of the first few hours). Yea, FF7 isn't BGE material, but that doesn't make it a piece of crap.
TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheKidNixon
@OmegaPirate said:
"
@TheKidNixon said:
Please - just 1 motivational poster - PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAASE! "
*sighs* Fine.
Avatar image for kowalskimandown
KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#9  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Final Fantasy VII's freakin awesome. I still play it to this very day.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By OmegaPirate

No Caption Provided

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dr_Cash
@creamypies said:
" Final Fantasy VII's freakin awesome. I still play it to this very day. "
WOW I would put ICE PICS in my eyes If I did that.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By penguindust

I never played it back in '97, but now that it's on PSN I plan to.  I remember when I was primarily a PC gamer back then, all the other PC gamers hated FF VII.  I want to see what all the hullabaloo was about.  You wouldn't be the first to make that argument, Cash.  I know that if someone was to play the old 2600 or Infocom games I enjoyed as a kid, they'd think I was nuts, too.  I still love Adventure and Leather Goddesses of Phobos, but doubt anyone born after 1980 would have that same affection that I have for those titles.  I fully expect people to ask why the Monkey Island series is so acclaimed, too soon.

@TheKidNixon said:
Sorry, Kid.  In this case it is a fair question and it goes much farther than just FF bashing.  It's about how much nostalgia effects our opinions of games long after their prime has past. 

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By PowerSerj
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@creamypies said:
" Final Fantasy VII's freakin awesome. I still play it to this very day. "
WOW I would put ICE PICS in my eyes If I did that. "
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dr_Cash

I used to do PC gaming back then mostly So I guess thats what made it hard for me PC rpg's blew FF7 away.

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#15  Edited By cinemandrew
@Dr_Cash said:
" I mean really I never could understand this? I even thought the game looked bad and played like a piece of junk back in 97. I do not know why people liked this game so much?In my opinion I think it has to do with a lot of people that say this was kids back in 97 and they just have fond memories of playing games back then and they remember FF7 as a game they played and they just say hey it's one of the greatest. Because really the game even for back in 97 was not that good at all. The graphics for even then was terrible. Gameplay that is. And having to read all that stuff is just an eye sore.Now do not get me wrong I want to play FF13 and I think it looks good. But really FF7 is donkey spunk if you ask me.  It was in 97 and it is now on PSN..I almost considered downloading it because I keep saying ok wait maybe I am missing something? So I go and watch all these videos on youtube. Nope just like I always thought it is terrible.And no I'm not bashing all FF games. I'm just saying FF7 is by far the most overrated game ever honestly.  And most real FF fans say they think 8 was the one that was good and they do not even know why 7 got all the fame? "
I didn't like 8. it was terribly disappointing, and I think it looked a hell of a lot worse than 7. I did like 7 a lot, but I wouldn't necessarily say it was one of the greatest games of all time. 6 is my favorite of the FF's though. Actually 6 is tied with Tactics (the original) for my favorite.
keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By keyhunter

Final Fantasy 7 was pretty terrible. All I remember about that game is it looking like ass, playing like ass, and having a dumb ass story. I got to the end of the first disk and finally I had had enough of getting lost in a murky muddy random encounter filled snorefest with a bad framerate.
Come to think of it, everything on the PSX other than monster rancher looked like ass and had a bad framerate. I had already been spoiled by the N 64's visuals by the time FF7 came out, so like..I couldn't even really stand to look at such a harsh transition between 2D and 3D since it had already been done better somewhere else.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dr_Cash
@cinemandrew said:
"
@Dr_Cash said:
" I mean really I never could understand this? I even thought the game looked bad and played like a piece of junk back in 97. I do not know why people liked this game so much?In my opinion I think it has to do with a lot of people that say this was kids back in 97 and they just have fond memories of playing games back then and they remember FF7 as a game they played and they just say hey it's one of the greatest. Because really the game even for back in 97 was not that good at all. The graphics for even then was terrible. Gameplay that is. And having to read all that stuff is just an eye sore.Now do not get me wrong I want to play FF13 and I think it looks good. But really FF7 is donkey spunk if you ask me.  It was in 97 and it is now on PSN..I almost considered downloading it because I keep saying ok wait maybe I am missing something? So I go and watch all these videos on youtube. Nope just like I always thought it is terrible.And no I'm not bashing all FF games. I'm just saying FF7 is by far the most overrated game ever honestly.  And most real FF fans say they think 8 was the one that was good and they do not even know why 7 got all the fame? "
I didn't like 8. it was terribly disappointing, and I think it looked a hell of a lot worse than 7. I did like 7 a lot, but I wouldn't necessarily say it was one of the greatest games of all time. 6 is my favorite of the FF's though. Actually 6 is tied with Tactics (the original) for my favorite.
"
I will say FF13 looks bad ass.
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By PowerSerj
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@cinemandrew said:
"
@Dr_Cash said:
"
I will say FF13 looks bad ass. "
Good point.
gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By gamefreak9

FF7 is by no means my favorite FF, its around 5th, but bashing it without finishing it is completely idiotic, and u shuld not let some weak graphics get to u, graphics are nothing in a game, and should not affect wether you play a game or not. 

TheKidNixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheKidNixon
@PenguinDust said:
" I never played it back in '97, but now that it's on PSN I plan to.  I remember when I was primarily a PC gamer back then, all the other PC gamers hated FF VII.  I want to see what all the hullabaloo was about.  You wouldn't be the first to make that argument, Cash.  I know that if someone was to play the old 2600 or Infocom games I enjoyed as a kid, they'd think I was nuts, too.  I still love Adventure and Leather Goddesses of Phobos, but doubt anyone born after 1980 would have that same affection that I have for those titles.  I fully expect people to ask why the Monkey Island series is so acclaimed, too soon.

@TheKidNixon said:
Sorry, Kid.  In this case it is a fair question and it goes much farther than just FF bashing.  It's about how much nostalgia effects our opinions of games long after their prime has past.  "
I could see there being an interesting conversation about this. In fact, we actually had a few forums about this out of Sessler's "Your Childhood Sucks" segment that got all kinds of FFVII fans out in full defense force.

I just refuse to believe that an intelligent conversation can come out of a post that has a mention of "donkey spunk." Call me a pessimist.

No Caption Provided

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Dr_Cash
@keyhunter said:
" Final Fantasy 7 was pretty terrible. All I remember about that game is it looking like ass, playing like ass, and having a dumb ass story. I got to the end of the first disk and finally I had had enough of getting lost in a murky muddy random encounter filled snorefest with a bad framerate.Come to think of it, everything on the PSX other than monster rancher looked like ass and had a bad framerate. I had already been spoiled by the N 64's visuals by the time FF7 came out, so like..I couldn't even really stand to look at such a harsh transition between 2D and 3D since it had already been done better somewhere else. "
My thoughts exactly I mean the game was just a trashy looking mess with dumd kiddy players and the stroy was not grabbing at all. And the music was not even that good.

I think it has more to do with a bunch of kids just wanted to feel part of something so started saying blah blah blah FF7 best game ever BS. Mostly do to them being kids themselves at the time PS system came out. And they all got the FF7 handbook and said hey we are in the FF club.LOL Well I can not blame them I guess. Everyone wants to feel apart of something even when in reality it's trash.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By asurastrike

I just replayed FF7 in its entirely a couple months ago and I still love it. Maybe people have different tastes?

My personal favorite games ever are

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts 2
The Legend of Zelda the Ocarina of Time
Donkey Kong Country

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#23  Edited By dsplayer1010

Troll

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Dr_Cash
@Asurastrike said:
" I just replayed FF7 in its entirely a couple months ago and I still love it. Maybe people have different tastes? My personal favorite games ever areFinal Fantasy 7Final Fantasy XKingdom HeartsKingdom Hearts 2The Legend of Zelda the Ocarina of TimeDonkey Kong Country "
Strange how you have Donkey Kong in that mix?
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Stang

Pretentious trolls telling people what is ok to think is good.... God bless the internet.

No Caption Provided

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By asurastrike
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
" I just replayed FF7 in its entirely a couple months ago and I still love it. Maybe people have different tastes? My personal favorite games ever areFinal Fantasy 7Final Fantasy XKingdom HeartsKingdom Hearts 2The Legend of Zelda the Ocarina of TimeDonkey Kong Country "
Strange how you have Donkey Kong in that mix? "
Donkey Kong is awesome. I have my original SNES hooked up to my TV still :P
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dr_Cash
@Asurastrike said:
"
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
Strange how you have Donkey Kong in that mix? "
Donkey Kong is awesome. I have my original SNES hooked up to my TV still :P "
I know it's fun just you mainly have rpg's and then Donkey Kong I just thought that was interesting.
JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By JazGalaxy

I completely agree with you about how awful FF7 is, Cash.

I've thought about it a long time and this is what I think:

I think FFVII hit at a time when a lot of people still had not A) played a Final Fantasy game and B) seen a lot of anime. I mean, remember, at this time you could hardly find any anime anywhere that didn't cost you a fortune. One of today's DVD's worth of anime would cost you around $100 minimum.

As a result, a lot of the elements of FFVII that were trite or massive steps back for the franchise were seen as new and fresh. For instance, many of the characters were 2D archetypes of classic anime characters that can be found in almost any anime. Especially Aeris, who was the stock virgin/holy princess/one-with-nature character that pops up in nearly every single anime ever made. Yet, if you didn't KNOW that, she seemed like an interesting and well thought out character just because you were ignorant of how many japanese stories contain the exact same character. Similarly, if you hadn't really ever played an RPG before, you were ignorant of just how bad the translation of the game was and how at parts the game becomes incomprehensible. I mean, even the supposedly jaw dropping death of aeris was, while definitily a good story point, not in any way uncommon or "groundbreaking" when held up against its contemporaries in games and anime.

So, I think a lot of people are able to overlook the horrible characterization, the awful translation, the unbearable load times, the scaled down combat strategy, and the horrendous pacing (it takes like a solid minute to queue up fight vs. FF1-6's mere seconds) just because it was their first experience. And after that nostalgia takes hold.

I do think the game had amazing music, amazing art direction (The city of Midgar is utterly iconic, and the church with the one shaft of light on a path of grass is absolutley beautiful), and a fairly enjoyable overarching plot. But it is no way worthy of the praise it gets for being somehow better than it's predecessors (4 and 6 are both considerably better in every way  but graphics) or as being uncommonly good compared to other's in it's genre (Chono Trigger and The Secret of Mana were both arguably better games overall). 

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#29  Edited By Origina1Penguin
@PowerSerj: lol at the "ice pics"

I've never played FF7, so I just assume it was great because so many people seem to believe so.  I wouldn't play it though because the genre had/has little appeal to me.
DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DECA555

fuck off cash. you and people like you are not welcome here at Giantbomb. 

killdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By killdave

Really shows it age now. I saw it playing last year and while it brough back memories I have no intention on rebuying it.

Some things in the past should remain there and will be better remembered for it.

gungrave45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By gungrave45

ill tell you how i like it.... i play it first, and i have fun.

in the end im having fun and your not.

fail
Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By Brendan
@DECA555:
Agreed, I can respect his opinion but starting a post like a flamer is not intelligent or welcome.  Grow up.
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dr_Cash

Here is a good example. I just went and bought Mass Effect again. I got the special 2 disk game that comes with the Bringing Down The Sky  DLC on the second disk. And I also wanted to play it again so I can import into Mass Effect 2. Not to mention it has some good extras on the second disk along with the DLC. Best $19.99 you can spend for a game right now. If you can get it grab it try gamestop only place that has this 2 disk set.

Now here is what I'm getting at. 12 years from now I could still bare the graphics Of Mass Effect. Because they are very good and would still look like decent eye candy in 12 years.

Problem is FF7 gameplay looks like such trash in 97. And to look at it now 12 years later I want to hang myself.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By OmegaPirate
@Dr_Cash said:
" Here is a good example. i just went and bought Mass Effect again. I got the special 2 disk game that comes with the Bringing Down The Sky  DLC on the second disk. And I also wanted to play it again so I can import into Mass Effect 2. Not to mention it has some good extras on the second disk along with the DLC. Best $19.99 you can spend for a game right now. If you can get it grab it try gamestop only place that has this 2 disk set.Now here is what I'm getting at. 12 years from now I could still bare the graphics Of Mass Effect. Because they are very good and would still look like decent eye candy in 12 years.Problem is FF7 gameplay looks like such trash in 97. And to look at it now 12 years later I want to hang myself. "
But thats because the graphics look semi realistic now 

12 years ago there was no way anyone really expected true to life graphics- whilst admittedly the in game graphics looked a little clunky - pretty much everything did back then -this is not a fault of the game as such- but of the way games in general were 12 years ago

And tbh - i cant seegame engines developing much further than what we are already on in 12 years time
PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By PowerSerj
@Dr_Cash said:
" Here is a good example. i just went and bought Mass Effect again. I got the special 2 disk game that comes with the Bringing Down The Sky  DLC on the second disk. And I also wanted to play it again so I can import into Mass Effect 2. Not to mention it has some good extras on the second disk along with the DLC. Best $19.99 you can spend for a game right now. If you can get it grab it try gamestop only place that has this 2 disk set.Now here is what I'm getting at. 12 years from now I could still bare the graphics Of Mass Effect. Because they are very good and would still look like decent eye candy in 12 years.Problem is FF7 gameplay looks like such trash in 97. And to look at it now 12 years later I want to hang myself. "
I'm proud of you Cash. Your grammar seems to be improving. Slightly.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By asurastrike
@Dr_Cash said:
" Here is a good example. I just went and bought Mass Effect again. I got the special 2 disk game that comes with the Bringing Down The Sky  DLC on the second disk. And I also wanted to play it again so I can import into Mass Effect 2. Not to mention it has some good extras on the second disk along with the DLC. Best $19.99 you can spend for a game right now. If you can get it grab it try gamestop only place that has this 2 disk set.Now here is what I'm getting at. 12 years from now I could still bare the graphics Of Mass Effect. Because they are very good and would still look like decent eye candy in 12 years.Problem is FF7 gameplay looks like such trash in 97. And to look at it now 12 years later I want to hang myself. "
So how do you explain the original Half Life? It is only 9 years old and looks horrible by today's standards. Should we not like that game?
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dr_Cash
@Brendan said:
" @DECA555: Agreed, I can respect his opinion but starting a post like a flamer is not intelligent or welcome.  Grow up. "
Well how is it a flame. I think it is a valid question really how in the FUCK does this game get the credit it gets. The game is not great.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By asurastrike
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@Brendan said:
" @DECA555: Agreed, I can respect his opinion but starting a post like a flamer is not intelligent or welcome.  Grow up. "
Well how is it a flame. I think it is a valid question really how in the FUCK does this game get the credit it gets. The game is not great. "
People have different tastes. Accept it.
ZettaSlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ZettaSlow

I agree with the OP in that FF7 is very much overrated and doesn't hold up by today's standards, but I really hate the way he types.  Also:  any "favorite games" list that has Kingdom Hearts on it is a terrible list.  Terrible.  I don't care if that's your opinion, it's just bad.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By agentboolen

Yea I don't understand it but I didn't bother playing it back in 97.  I did play Mario 64 and still to this day I consider that one of the best 3d plateformers to ever come out.  I think you just had to be there to understand, I'm sure a lot of younger gamers would say Mario Galaxy is better, I enjoyed Galaxy but I didn't beat it 100% yet, I'm close but I just chose to move on.  I think its the times that give us a nostalgic feeling towards certain games.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By asurastrike
@ZettaSlow said:
" I agree with the OP in that FF7 is very much overrated and doesn't hold up by today's standards, but I really hate the way he types.  Also:  any "favorite games" list that has Kingdom Hearts on it is a terrible list.  Terrible.  I don't care if that's your opinion, it's just bad. "
I apologize for liking different games than you. Let's all conform and play Halo together.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#43  Edited By LordAndrew

So you never liked Final Fantasy VII. Many people did. Some of them want a remake. Because though the graphics do not hold up today, they think the gameplay does.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Dr_Cash
@PowerSerj said:
"
@Dr_Cash said:
I'm proud of you Cash. Your grammar seems to be improving. Slightly. "
Well I have tried a bit more. You know all these grammar nazi on here.
OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By OmegaPirate
@Dr_Cash said:
"
@PowerSerj said:
"
@Dr_Cash said:
I'm proud of you Cash. Your grammar seems to be improving. Slightly. "
Well I have tried a bit more. You know all these grammar nazi on here. "
Nazis* :P
Avatar image for deactivated-5d8d1874be961
deactivated-5d8d1874be961

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FF7 was a good game, but wasn't my favorite of the series. It revolutionized how 3D rpgs were made, and had iconic characters that still are in the hearts of many people today. Not to mention Sephiroth, who is one of the top 10 villains of all time. Even with all this, it wasn't my favorite FF out of the games. My favorite one was FF8. Something about that game made me keep playing it over and over again. Not to mention Squall with Lionheart is completely badass.

ZettaSlow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ZettaSlow
@Asurastrike said:
"
@ZettaSlow said:
" I agree with the OP in that FF7 is very much overrated and doesn't hold up by today's standards, but I really hate the way he types.  Also:  any "favorite games" list that has Kingdom Hearts on it is a terrible list.  Terrible.  I don't care if that's your opinion, it's just bad. "
I apologize for liking different games than you. Let's all conform and play Halo together. "
I'm not social enough to play games with other people.  I'm going to sit in the corner and play Dues Ex again instead.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By asurastrike
@TinoXtreme said:
" FF7 was a good game, but wasn't my favorite of the series. It revolutionized how 3D rpgs were made, and had iconic characters that still are in the hearts of many people today. Not to mention Sephiroth, who is one of the top 10 villains of all time. Even with all this, it wasn't my favorite FF out of the games. My favorite one was FF8. Something about that game made me keep playing it over and over again. Not to mention Squall with Lionheart is completely badass. "
I never played FF8 back in the day, and it doesn't emulate well on my PSP (keeps freezing during the SeeD exam), so I will have to wait for Square to put it on PSN.
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dr_Cash
@ZettaSlow said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
"
@ZettaSlow said:
I apologize for liking different games than you. Let's all conform and play Halo together. "
I'm not social enough to play games with other people.  I'm going to sit in the corner and play Dues Ex again instead. "
You my friend just won a cookie. Dues Ex is my #1 game of all time.
asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By asurastrike
@ZettaSlow said:
"
@Asurastrike said:
"
@ZettaSlow said:
I'm not social enough to play games with other people.  I'm going to sit in the corner and play Dues Ex again instead. "
Hey I just realized...is your name a reference to The World Ends With You? lol