• 57 results
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By RHCPfan24

I like the pace that this site has been growing. Not too sudden to overwhelm the regulars with new users, but efficiently to notice newer members (Helix Snake, etc.) appear. I am fine right now with the site.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By coakroach

As more staff join and more content is put out then yes

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It should grow gradually over time. Personally I like the size it is right now. It's a nice size. It has many regulars who are easily recognizable, and have great weird personalities. It has enough random new/occasional posters to keep things interesting, and stop it just being the same few dudes (and dudettes) posting about the same things over and over again. A gradual growth isn't a really bad thing though. As long as it isn't sudden it should be fine.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By BiggerBomb
Jayge said:
"BiggerBomb said:
"Jayge said:
"People come, and people go. Launch activity was fucking ridiculous, and it sort of died down for a while, but we've been steadily building up in active community members for a few months. It's not a huge group of active posters, but everyone knows everyone, so it's cool. 1UP refugees keep showing up, and other people find their way over here, so yes, I think GIantBomb will pick up some more momentum and slow, steady growth as time goes on."

Jayge, the gap between you and Karmum is narrowing. How does that make you feel?"
Fuck you :-( I don't wanna!"

Mwahahaha!
citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#55  Edited By citizenkane

Giant Bomb is still a young site(it's only less than 6 months old as a full fledged website), so of course it's going to grow.  How big and fast the growth is going to be is anyone's guess.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#56  Edited By Kazona

I hope it does grow, as long as it doesn't become filled with trolls and fanboys/girls. I also wouldn't mind GB itself becoming bigger so they can do some more reviews.

dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By dj

I'm sure it will, though it will take time.