• 76 results
KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By KillzonePS360

for those that are seasoned in game forums and typically how online game reviews work, we all know if a anticipated game doesnt start getting reviews until the day before or the day of the game that cant be a good sing.  Look at Haze as the perfect example, it didnt start getting its reviews until the day before release.  Not only that but the only review Too Human has gotten  that is actually credible is Game Informer which gave it a 6.75.  So yea, unfortunatley it looks as though this game will flop

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SolemnOaf

only if you're the type of person that needs review scores to justify what you think of as your own opinion.

KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By KillzonePS360
SolemnOaf said:
"only if you're the type of person that needs review scores to justify what you think of as your own opinion."

Actually yes i am that type. Whoever says "reviews dont matter" are in denial, yes reviews matter A LOT.  Everytime i went against the general reviews and bought or rented the game anyway, I was ALWAYS disappointed and 90% of the time I end up feeling the same exact way about the game that the reviewers felt.  Most recent example is Army Of Two, I played the demo and liked it, so i decided to buy it and 3 hours later i was regretting my decision big time. The point is, YES reviews do matter 90% of the time.. Now I will admit that sometimes reviewers rate games way higher than the game deserves hence GTA IV, that game deserved no more than a 8 but yet managed to get 10s across the board,
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

The game has an embargoe that ends at about 2 PM on August 19th. Multiple journalists have stated this fact. Only magazines and paid exclusives (possibly IGN) might have a review up before then.

I'm not going to say the GameInformer review was invalid, but after reading scans, and corroborating information with several other people on TooHuman.net, the general consensus was that the reviewer was terrible at the game. I don't care whether you take that into consideration or not, I'm just putting the fact out there.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Rowr
KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:
"only if you're the type of person that needs review scores to justify what you think of as your own opinion."

Actually yes i am that type. Whoever says "reviews dont matter" are in denial, yes reviews matter A LOT.  Everytime i went against the general reviews and bought or rented the game anyway, I was ALWAYS disappointed and 90% of the time I end up feeling the same exact way about the game that the reviewers felt.  Most recent example is Army Of Two, I played the demo and liked it, so i decided to buy it and 3 hours later i was regretting my decision big time. The point is, YES reviews do matter 90% of the time.. Now I will admit that sometimes reviewers rate games way higher than the game deserves hence GTA IV, that game deserved no more than a 8 but yet managed to get 10s across the board,"
I have no comment that would be of value to someone of your mentality.
KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KillzonePS360
Jayge said:
"The game has an embargoe that ends at about 2 PM on August 19th. Multiple journalists have stated this fact. Only magazines and paid exclusives (possibly IGN) might have a review up before then.

I'm not going to say the GameInformer review was invalid, but after reading scans, and corroborating information with several other people on TooHuman.net, the general consensus was that the reviewer was terrible at the game. I don't care whether you take that into consideration or not, I'm just putting the fact out there."

you see, why would a game have a embargoe until the day it comes out!  games like MGS4, GTA IV, Halo 3 ALL games that got amazing reviews where reviewed a week sometimes 2 weeks before the game came out!! Haze had the same type embargoe and we all know how that turned out.. Sound like to me Silicon Knights forced the embargoe so those 1 million pre orders dont get cancelled due to the mediocre reviews this game is going to get.. Name one game that didnt get any reviews until the day it came out and the reviews where actually positive
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jayge_
Rowr said:
"KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:

Actually yes i am that type. Whoever says "reviews dont matter" are in denial, yes reviews matter A LOT.  Everytime i went against the general reviews and bought or rented the game anyway, I was ALWAYS disappointed and 90% of the time I end up feeling the same exact way about the game that the reviewers felt.  Most recent example is Army Of Two, I played the demo and liked it, so i decided to buy it and 3 hours later i was regretting my decision big time. The point is, YES reviews do matter 90% of the time.. Now I will admit that sometimes reviewers rate games way higher than the game deserves hence GTA IV, that game deserved no more than a 8 but yet managed to get 10s across the board,"
"
Nor do I. My post below his was made before I knew he had posted that. >.<

KillzonePS360 said:
"Jayge said:
"The game has an embargoe that ends at about 2 PM on August 19th. Multiple journalists have stated this fact. Only magazines and paid exclusives (possibly IGN) might have a review up before then.

I'm not going to say the GameInformer review was invalid, but after reading scans, and corroborating information with several other people on TooHuman.net, the general consensus was that the reviewer was terrible at the game. I don't care whether you take that into consideration or not, I'm just putting the fact out there."

you see, why would a game have a embargoe until the day it comes out!  games like MGS4, GTA IV, Halo 3 ALL games that got amazing reviews where reviewed a week sometimes 2 weeks before the game came out!! Haze had the same type embargoe and we all know how that turned out.. Sound like to me Silicon Knights forced the embargoe so those 1 million pre orders dont get cancelled due to the mediocre reviews this game is going to get.. Name one game that didnt get any reviews until the day it came out and the reviews where actually positive"
Actually, Halo, GTA, MGS4 (especially) all had specific embargoes on them too. Many triple-A games have, and many terrible games have. The date the embargoes lift is inconsequential. They're not unique to any economic or quality-related situation. Stop being a sensationalist.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You again?

KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By KillzonePS360
Jayge said:
"Rowr said:
"KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:

"
Nor do I. My post below his was made before I knew he had posted that. >.<"
Whats wrong with my mentality? Its the truth, its just ridicolous how gamers go against the gran by buying games with crappy reviews and actually saying they enjoy them when they really dont, name one game that got a 6.5 rating that was actually a good game?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jayge_

Read the edit I just made to the post you just quoted. I don't actually *know* of any games that scored a 6.5 specifically that I have, as I don't memorize and obsess over reviews. To assume that gamers who "go against the grain" (lol golfing term) pretend to enjoy the games that get panned by critics is preposterous.

If you'd like, I can go to Metacritic and go through multiple lists of scores for platforms, picking out good but not necessarily amazing games that many people enjoyed despite reviews. Do you want me to spoon-feed intelligence to you?

KillzonePS360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By KillzonePS360
Jayge said:
"Rowr said:
"KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:

"

KillzonePS360 said:
"Jayge said:

you see, why would a game have a embargoe until the day it comes out!  games like MGS4, GTA IV, Halo 3 ALL games that got amazing reviews where reviewed a week sometimes 2 weeks before the game came out!! Haze had the same type embargoe and we all know how that turned out.. Sound like to me Silicon Knights forced the embargoe so those 1 million pre orders dont get cancelled due to the mediocre reviews this game is going to get.. Name one game that didnt get any reviews until the day it came out and the reviews where actually positive"
Actually, Halo, GTA, MGS4 (especially) all had specific embargoes on them too. Many triple-A games have, and many terrible games have. The date the embargoes lift is inconsequential. They're not unique to any economic or quality-related situation. Stop being a sensationalist."
Wait, Halo, GTA and MGS4 where all reviewed a week before the game came out, none of those games had embargoes which wouldnt all them to review the game until the day it came out! I dont know where you are getting your info
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayge_

All of those games had embargoes. I suggest you go and, you know, look up what an embargo is.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By AndrewGaspar

The thing is publishers don't want reviews coming out before the game is released because they can damage the game's sales if the reviews are negative. So if you don't see reviews until the day of release, you know it's because the publisher was blocking bad reviews.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Rowr
KillzonePS360 said:
"Jayge said:
"Rowr said:
"KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:

"

KillzonePS360 said:
"Jayge said:

Actually, Halo, GTA, MGS4 (especially) all had specific embargoes on them too. Many triple-A games have, and many terrible games have. The date the embargoes lift is inconsequential. They're not unique to any economic or quality-related situation. Stop being a sensationalist."
Wait, Halo, GTA and MGS4 where all reviewed a week before the game came out, none of those games had embargoes which wouldnt all them to review the game until the day it came out! I dont know where you are getting your info"

Heres some fun info you might not be aware of.

MGS 4 was embargoed during review, so reviewers were not allowed to to present various things about the game. Length of cut scenes is the one that comes to mind.
pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pause422

Reviews can make or break a game..they matter in general to that games developers, and I know there are plenty of people that won't even think of buying a game unless it does well(hence sometimes being dissapointed) everyone can keep their own opinion of a game, and its the only one you should take seriously, I completely agree...but reviews do need to be there for every game when they come out still.

edit- yeah andrewgasper is right, when someone has a new game coming out(especially a new IP touting as being something big) they don't want it done until the last minute and people waste their money on it assuming its good...but its not their choice, its the reviewers..so it would be nice to see them come out today or tomorrow...

Sherlock_Pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock_Pwnz

I think some of you are being slightly obtuse. He isn't stating that he changes his opinion to fit that of the reviewer's, just in general experience he has found it more efficient to follow their guidance.

Also I'm slightly sure that the embargo held on MGS4 was on things to do with the storyline not overall quality of the game.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayge_

Embargoes have nothing to do with the quality of the game, in general. in the case of MGS4, the embargo stated that reviewers were not allowed to mention certain things in their reviews. That's the only time I've ever heard of that happening.

A new IP will often not get reviewed until a few days before release, if not release day. New IPs generally carry a huge risk factor, and producers/PR companies generally do not allow sites to put up definitive information before it is necessary. In this case, it would be Microsoft who set the embargo up, and given the amount of faith they've shown in the project over the last 3 years, I don't think it's because they are seriously scared of it bombing. It's just common procedure for these projects. They want to control the flow of the information. Things still trickle out though.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By brukaoru
Sherlock_Pwnz said:
"Also I'm slightly sure that the embargo held on MGS4 was on things to do with the storyline not overall quality of the game."
Actually, if I remember correctly, Konami asked reviewers not to mention the length of cutscenes. Since the cutscenes in a game like MGS4 tend to be longer than the norm, this would affect how reviewers would rate the quality of the game. If for example, a reviewer thought the cutscenes were too long but because they were obligated by the embargo they couldn't mention it, this would change their review.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Arkthemaniac
Jayge said:

Game Informer just sucks, eh? Be it their blatant disregard for Nintendo (Even DS) or their ability at games, they just F......F.......FAIL.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Jayge_
Arkthemaniac said:
"Jayge said:

Game Informer just sucks, eh? Be it their blatant disregard for Nintendo (Even DS) or their ability at games, they just F......F.......FAIL."
I dunno. I *do* get the magazine for free (because of my EDGE card). Their little "aliases" at the beginning are retarded, and they're almost all cookie-cut from the same generic genre of game writers. Their editorials are usually pretty stupid, including their reviews. I love their screenshots and previews though, because the quality of the paper is really nice and everything is so shiny and big.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By BiggerBomb

Reviews only matter for games that have not gotten enough pre-launch coverage to show their true value. For example, I am not going to buy The Force Unleashed until I see a review for it. On the otherhand, I will buy Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2 without even caring to look what critics give them.

I couldn't care less about Too Human because I personally think it looks like crap, but I've been wrong before and I agree with Solid that reviews will play a large part in whether or not people buy this game.

Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#22  Edited By Mexalen

a review only states the opinion of one single person. sometimes it might be 2 people that agreed about what to write. 

If you go by a written review, even games with an average score, will have a lot of good points, and in a well written review, the author will say, what broke the game for him. (i.e: Vinny saying that Burst Limits lack of good story telling lowered his rating, besides all that he liked about the game.) If you're just going by the score, at the end of the review, you totally miss the point, because any given number, just labels what that reviewer felt the overall package is worth - if there are some outstanding features, or if there is something that you might get and others don't, you can't find that in a score number.

Of course you can even go for metacritics and gamerankings - they break down all the scores to an average-score, making it easy to survey what a lot ( 20 to 40) of people thought. But still, this only marks the inability to put an opinion into a number.

And finally there is the problem, that any number, can mean anything. No game can be perfect, therefore a score of 100% (how ever you manage to graph it, if its in 5-stars or 10-points, or 20 thumbs) is not possible. The way the guys here at GB handle it, is the best way possible: 
If it's an exceptional good game -> 5, if it's very good, but has his blemishes -> 4, if it's a genre you like, you should give it a try -> 3, etc

In my opinion it's not worth arguing about a number, that any person, labels for anything.
whyzenheimer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#23  Edited By whyzenheimer

The game, based on my experience with the demo, will be a mediocre loot-fest and I will play it alongside the other games I'm playing until some better games come out.  This group of people who have blown its merits out of proportion are people like you who care more about arguing the superiority of a hardware company than playing the games.

If you don't want to play it, already know you aren't going to like it because you think it won't be reviewed well (which is one of the dumbest things I've tried to wrap my head around all day), and are just bringing it up to antagonize people because your life sucks and you have nothing better to do, then SHUT THE FUCK UP!

No one cares what you think about a game you don't care about.  Go figure.  The game will probably get 6's and 7's and I'll still enjoy it because I'm a loot whore.  I've enjoyed many games that weren't reviewed well, and if you never have, well that's just great for you.  Of course our most secret desire is to aspire to be more like you.

Go die in a fire.

(directed at KillzonePS360 not Tarsier, just didn't want to quote)

Jordan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jordan23
Tarsier said:
"The game is shit. Stop hyping shit games."
Yo!

You have yet to even play Too Human, so how do you know what is shit.
Mexalen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#25  Edited By Mexalen

@MisoRonery: 2 thumps up. a little blunt, but well spoken :)

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#26  Edited By mike

I think I'm going to actually buy Too Human because I enjoy getting phat lewtz.  That's enough for me.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Rowr
brukaoru said:
"Sherlock_Pwnz said:
"Also I'm slightly sure that the embargo held on MGS4 was on things to do with the storyline not overall quality of the game."
Actually, if I remember correctly, Konami asked reviewers not to mention the length of cutscenes. Since the cutscenes in a game like MGS4 tend to be longer than the norm, this would affect how reviewers would rate the quality of the game. If for example, a reviewer thought the cutscenes were too long but because they were obligated by the embargo they couldn't mention it, this would change their review."
what he said.

I remember hearing some reviewers of one of the big 4 sites talking about it on a podcast, hinting it was past the line. There was some other stuff to, but the length of cutscenes is the only one i remember. Im sure if the reviewers were allowed they would have mentioned it as possibly being detrimental to your experience, as long cut scenes bother some people.

MB said:
"I think I'm going to actually buy Too Human because I enjoy getting phat lewtz.  That's enough for me."
For sure. I liked the how all the gear looks different.

Ebay purchase confirmed as of 1/2 an hour ago.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mike

Why eBay? 

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Rowr

well retail here in Australia im looking at $100 plus price tag.

Ebay purchase came to $63 dollars plus $8 postage and handling.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mike

Ah, gotcha.  Make sense to do it that way.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crunchUK

or perhaps it's a bit of coincidence like they're um... stuck somewhere? :P

KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By KillaMaStA

Its safe to say that this game will not be remembered

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Rowr
crunchUK said:
"or perhaps it's a bit of coincidence like they're um... stuck somewhere? :P"
all the reviews were quickly sucked off the internet by dennis dyack to be reworked more favourabley?
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#34  Edited By RHCPfan24
KillzonePS360 said:
"SolemnOaf said:

You are right.  Review scores do matter and show truthfully how games will end up.  I judge my purchases on game reviews, and any financially sane gamer will do the same.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope you are kidding.

TEAMHOLT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TEAMHOLT

There are plenty of awesome games that I would have never played if I just looked to MetaCritic for guidance. Input from friends, as well as from reviewers I'm familiar with, is a lot more valuable than the opinion of some stranger whose taste in games and review conditions are things I'm totally unaware of.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#37  Edited By TheHBK

Yeah in my experience a delayed review usually means the publisher didnt get the game to reviewers until later than normal because they expect it to sell well but wont do as great if bad reviews come out first.  The delayed reviews probably mean the publisher and developer realize the game sucks.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Jayge_
TheHBK said:
"Yeah in my experience a delayed review usually means the publisher didnt get the game to reviewers until later than normal because they expect it to sell well but wont do as great if bad reviews come out first.  The delayed reviews probably mean the publisher and developer realize the game sucks."
Some of you really just need knowledge given to you by suppository don't you?
Justaddwater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Justaddwater
Jayge said:
"TheHBK said:
"Yeah in my experience a delayed review usually means the publisher didnt get the game to reviewers until later than normal because they expect it to sell well but wont do as great if bad reviews come out first.  The delayed reviews probably mean the publisher and developer realize the game sucks."
Some of you really just need knowledge given to you by suppository don't you?"

Youre mean :(

This is generally what happens when reviews dont come up until close to the games release, however Too Human apparently has an embargo that lifts on the 19th, so it could go either way. The guys seemed quite impressed on the latest podcast.
Sherlock_Pwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Sherlock_Pwnz
brukaoru said:
"Sherlock_Pwnz said:
Actually, if I remember correctly, Konami asked reviewers not to mention the length of cutscenes. Since the cutscenes in a game like MGS4 tend to be longer than the norm, this would affect how reviewers would rate the quality of the game. If for example, a reviewer thought the cutscenes were too long but because they were obligated by the embargo they couldn't mention it, this would change their review."
I did not know this. It's a tough one though as I can see both sides. Some would state that the embargo was in place as to not let people dwell upon this fact as many could find the game experience great even though they don't like the idea of long cut scenes. One would believe that if a reviewer really felt it made a difference then it would be reflected in the scoring. I personally however, feel that this is overstepping the mark.

When it comes to games scoring, I feel that it is essential to read the reviews and not the scores.The aspects of games can appeal to you and some things that people find terrible might not affect you a great deal.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jayge_
Justaddwater said:
"Jayge said:
"TheHBK said:
Some of you really just need knowledge given to you by suppository don't you?"

Youre mean :(

This is generally what happens when reviews dont come up until close to the games release, however Too Human apparently has an embargo that lifts on the 19th, so it could go either way. The guys seemed quite impressed on the latest podcast."
Not a fan of suppositories?
cepwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cepwin

I did see one review that was substandard.  However, having played through the demo I have to disagree with that reviewer.   It's not perfect but it's a darn good game with an engaging story in my opinion.  The demo led me to reserve a copy for day one pickup.  (But again, that's my personal opinion.)

Balls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Balls

Wait, I'm not trying to be antagonistic here but I'd really like to know what games on Metacritic got a 6.5 and below that lots of people liked.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Systech

Why do you make these assumptions? It's possible that you are just a Sony fanboy and you put 360 on the back of your name in attempt to sound like you are a balanced gamer. Judging by the last posts that you have made, I think I hold my stance there. I haven't played the whole game yet so I will hold out until I see a good number of reviews.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By brukaoru
Sherlock_Pwnz said:
"brukaoru said:
"Sherlock_Pwnz said:
I did not know this. It's a tough one though as I can see both sides. Some would state that the embargo was in place as to not let people dwell upon this fact as many could find the game experience great even though they don't like the idea of long cut scenes. One would believe that if a reviewer really felt it made a difference then it would be reflected in the scoring. I personally however, feel that this is overstepping the mark.

When it comes to games scoring, I feel that it is essential to read the reviews and not the scores.The aspects of games can appeal to you and some things that people find terrible might not affect you a great deal."
I think any developer that tries to instate a embargo on a reviewer is absurd. If you can't have faith in the game you created, then you're not going to have a very good impression for potential customers.

I 100% agree that too many people rely on the review score without looking at the review itself. Even if a reviewer gave a low score to a game and a person disagrees, they should read what the reviewer said about the game, what they didn't like about it, and maybe they'd see it from a different point of view. All of us aren't going to agree with reviewers all the time, but we should take what they say and respect their opinion... That's just my thoughts.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bulldog19892

Most games aren't reviewed until the day before, or on the day of release.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jayge_
Balls said:
"Wait, I'm not trying to be antagonistic here but I'd really like to know what games on Metacritic got a 6.5 and below that lots of people liked."
People play Phantasy Star Universe like no other. I loved Aegis Wing. I also had a lot of fun with Tenchu Z (flawed as it was, it had a good core idea). Tons of people like Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. People still managed to somehow like playing Two Worlds. And that's just a quick gander down the 360 list. All the games have their flaws, yes; but they all did fairly well for themselves and have pretty dedicated fanbases. If you want I can trawl through the PC and PS3 lists, and then the DS list.

Not to mention that's all I know of. There are tons more games on that list- any of them could be more popular than I am currently aware (or you are currently aware).
KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#48  Edited By KingBroly
Bulldog19892 said:
"Most games aren't reviewed until the day before, or on the day of release."
They write those reviews in advance, and usually embargos don't apply to scores of 90% or better.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayge_
KingBroly said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
They write those reviews in advance, and usually embargos don't apply to scores of 90% or better."
News to me. Where do you get this from?
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50  Edited By pyromaniac
Jayge said:
"KingBroly said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
They write those reviews in advance, and usually embargos don't apply to scores of 90% or better."
News to me. Where do you get this from?"
I think he may be right...the review for like gta4 came out a few days before the game was released..however shit games like Lair didn't get their reviews posted until the day after they were released. Nevertheless, I am getting worried about the game, app. it's only like 10 hours long..after its been in development for like 10 fucking years. Its kinda rip off