What is the most awesome thing you have ever done?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mushir

What is the most awesome thing you have ever done?

When our school was gonna celebrate its 25th anniversary last year our class was asked to by the drinks from the store next to the school. So I decided to be an ass and open one of the Diet Coke's we had an tape a couple of mentos on the cap. So when someone would open it, the mentos would just fall down in the Diet Coke and well you guys can guess the rest.

So when my principle opened the bottle to start the celebration, Diet Coke started rocketing out of the bottle and onto her whole body. I naturally started laughing my ass off. And so did the whole school.

The best thing was that no one knew who did it so I never got in trouble. And no I don't feel bad for her because she is a horrible principle. Seriously she is known all over town for being such a horrible human being.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Eeeer tryed to hijack a moving car, damn u GTA4 and your corrupting influence!!!!.....
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

Can't remember the most awesome thing I did, but I can remember that I did that thing that one chick did from that movie Alley Cats and picked up a 7-10 split in bowling.  By spinning it real slowly and stuff.  Pretty awesome and these lines of text might be confusing.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kmdrkul

I snowboarded* a double black diamond in Utah.  Entire length of the mountain.

*By snowboarding, I mean I fell down the entire mountain** with a snowboard attached to my feet.  My genius friend coerced me into the situation; after telling me it was just an intermediate slope I said what the hell.  Unfortunately I found myself literally riding a lift up a mountain for several minutes.  It was a beautiful view until I realized that right at the beginning of the run there was a massive jump followed by a bunch of rails. 

**As for falling down the entire mountain, yes, I am dead serious

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mushir
@kmdrkul said:
" I snowboarded* a double black diamond in Utah.  Entire length of the mountain.

*By snowboarding, I mean I fell down the entire mountain* with a snowboard attached to my feet.  My genius friend coerced me into the situation; after telling me it was just an intermediate slope I said what the hell.  Unfortunately I found myself literally riding a lift up a mountain for several minutes.  It was a beautiful view until I realized that right at the beginning of the run there was a massive jump followed by a bunch of rails. 

*As for falling down the entire mountain, yes, I am dead serious

"
Dude that's crazy!
BeerMoocher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BeerMoocher

Talked like Cpt.MacMillan from CoD4.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By angelkanarias

Nothing I can think of right now, and I doubt I would remember anything worth to mention.

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By EVO

Made out with this really hot girl.

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By zeforgotten

Donated the 3 big consoles to a home for homeless kids (360, Wii and PS3) 
And gave a donation of 2500 dkr (around $500 US) to cancer research. 
At least that's what I see as the most awesome thing I have done 

The consoles was just because I could. 
Cancer thing was because my cousin died because of cancer before he turned 10. 

nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By nrain

Ordering £100's worth of Pizza because I had a coupon for half price on purchases over £100, me and my freinds had about 4 largest pizzas each...was so great xD

Meltac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Meltac

Made a GiantBomb user! Yeeaaah!

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By Bones8677

I punched a bee in the face, in the air!!!

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13  Edited By Willy105

On the internet? I made a videogame!

But I have done more impressive things outside, though....
ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ParanoidFreak

I really can't think of much. Once I shot a moving fly out of the air with an elastic band, that was pretty cool.

zagzagovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zagzagovich

I stole a pizza out of frustration once. Some con man tried to get money from me by pretending to be an ex prisoner and in russia it's like being in a family so after I told him that I'm not giving him any money I went in an underground mall and then exited on the other side of. It wasn't a great day and this guy really angered me so I desided to buy a pizza from a local pizza hut. Mind you, pizza is pretty expencive here so I really just wanted to get the pizza, pay for it and go home as fast as possible. Everuthing went acording to plan but the second step. I wanted to get home so badly that I forgot to pay, I just grabed the pizza box and went on my merry way. It wasn't that awesome...

WildFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By WildFire

In a previous Gaming Community someone had some real life issues come up, let's just say they no longer had a computer, I put together some donations, worked for a few days - weeks and we sent a computer to them, I'm sure they'll receive it in a few days after I post this as it's still in transit.

yani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By yani

I climbed a mountain (6,200m) in Ladakh. We raised just under £300,000 for four different charities.  Really hard work but great feeling once we reached the summit. One of the guys with us had a prosthetic leg (he trod on a land mine on his gap year) practically jogged up the thing.
  Probably bungee jumping after that, was buzzing for about two days once I managed to stand up.

angel_of_death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By angel_of_death

i saved some one's life

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20  Edited By aaox
@ZeForgotten: Why are you 500x better than me at life? 
As for me, I'm going to Nepal for two weeks to help at a Leprosy Hospital 5 miles from Kathmandu.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Alex_Murphy

The MOST awesome thing I've done? I dunno, it's hard to actually pick a #1, and I'd like to think that the best is yet to come, but  here are my top 4 in no particulaur order:

I got on the PA system at a crowded walmart and did the 'attention pussy lovers' speach from Dusk Till Dawn. Afterwards somebody got on the speaker and called for security to the sporting goods section where I was. They had some wallmart employees running to the section while I was slowly making my way out of the store, but when I was about a hundred feet from the exit a cop came around the corner and was walking right towards me but I kept walking and didn't make eye contact, and he walked right past me. 

I slept with a girl that weighed less than a hundred pounds.

Me and some of my friends got a hotel room to have a party in. At  around 3AM some people had gone to sleep already, but a few of us were chilling in a hot tub by the pool. We were all pretty wasted so we decided we were going to go back to the room to go to sleep. I was so out of it that I didn't even see the security camera they had, and when we were getting out I threw a trashcan in the general direction of one of my friends and it ended up going into the hottub. When we got back to the room we got a call from the front desk saying we were getting thrown out for throwing trash in the spa. But they gave us all our money back so we got to party it up in a hotel for free.

I found a gun somebody tossed when they were running from the cops.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Karmum
@Alex_Murphy: 
Do you still have that gun?
Alphonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Alphonzo

Sniped a bee right out of the air with a pebble when I was 7...yeah, I'm the man.

Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Alex_Murphy
@Karmum said:
" @Alex_Murphy:  Do you still have that gun? "
Unfortunately no. I left it at my mothers house when I went to college and some Mexicans stole it when they were doing repairs on the house. I was pissed! Not many things are as useful as a gun that can't be connected to you in any way.
Phaseshift

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By Phaseshift
@Alex_Murphy: I suppose a gun used to commit multiple homicide thats found in your house with your prints on it is much more useful.
Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#26  Edited By Soap

Made my 1000th post on Giant Bomb in a thread about awesome things that I have done.

Thats it, I win.

Red12b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Red12b
@ParanoidFreak said:
" I really can't think of much. Once I shot a moving fly out of the air with an elastic band, that was pretty cool. "
Go on.
roach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By roach

I threw a Coke Bomb* off my balcony. Into the people below. And I filmed it. 

* A Coke Bomb is basically a bottle of Diet Coca Cola, just that you put some mints in it and close the bottle. Then you shake the bottle and voila! Your CB is shaken, not stirred and ready to serve!

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By penguindust
@angel_of_death said:

" i saved some one's life "

That's the definition of irony.

Nothing off the top of my head.  I did some crazy, dangerous things back in college, but nothing I would care to repeat. 
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By zeforgotten
@Aaox said:
" @ZeForgotten: Why are you 500x better than me at life? As for me, I'm going to Nepal for two weeks to help at a Leprosy Hospital 5 miles from Kathmandu. "
I dunno, am I? 
It's just money given to a good cause really. 
Nothing special about that, if I could spare more money than that I would
Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Griddler

Nothing really springs to mind, but I have kissed six girls in one night.

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By aaox
@ZeForgotten: The way you wrote it, it just seemed (and is) like such an amazingly awesome thing to do, and then you're humble about it? You're amazing, hence the '500x better than me' thing.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By zeforgotten
@Aaox: Thanks, I was just trying to do something nice really.  
But I guess that's just the way I was raised. I only wish I could give more, but I have to live a little myself too :P heh 
So that only makes me 499x better than you :P
ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34  Edited By ToxicFruit

You whanna know what I did ? I got born .... yeah!

Avatar image for generalmojo_786
GeneralMojo_786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By GeneralMojo_786

woke up before 11am
*sigh* oh how my parents would have been proud!!!!

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#36  Edited By Jeust

Change my perception of life. 

It happens to me once in a while. 

Lately it happened something really awesome, that gave the sense of everything that transcends the perception of ourselves. 

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By aaox
@ZeForgotten: Your statement rings true. I concede. 499 is still a large number.
Alex_Murphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Alex_Murphy
@Phaseshift said:
" @Alex_Murphy: I suppose a gun used to commit multiple homicide thats found in your house with your prints on it is much more useful. "
lol, yea I thought of that too, so I unloaded the clip without touching the bullets and kept them in a ziplock bag. I was betting that the guy who had it before me didn't wear gloves when he loaded it and probably had his prints all over the bullets so if I really had to I might be able to use them as some sort of proof as to where the gun came from.