• 64 results
#1 Posted by BeachThunder (12294 posts) -

BioShock Infinite has come and gone (it isn't even displayed on the front page's new release section anymore!), so what's next? Personally, I'm looking forward to Zeno Clash 2, that game looks just as crazy as the original (this is a good thing).

So, even if you haven't played BioShock Infinite, what's the next release you're looking forward to?

#2 Edited by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

Team Meat's new game Mew-Genics. That is currently my most anticipated title with an estimated 2013 release.

Aside from that I guess The Last of Us and GTA are the only others on my immediate radar. As usual for the past couple years I am sure there are a couple small developer downloadable titles I haven't heard anything about yet that will wind up being awesome.

#3 Edited by Dylstew (20 posts) -

Starbound, basicly teraria 2..in space.

1 of the 2 creators of terraria is on the team for starbound, it looks awesome :3/

#4 Posted by jdh5153 (1034 posts) -

Modern Warfare 4

#5 Edited by djou (878 posts) -

Last of Us is in June and I'm banking it will be awesome. There are a few dark horses that I hope will be good but I haven't heard much about. Battleblock theater, Remember Me, Outlast.

More than anything I wonder what the hell Microsoft is up to? Pax and GDC have come and gone without any news about the next Xbox, not even BS leaks to drum up hype. Besides GoW are there even games coming out on the 360? All the hype seems to be coming from PC/Indie/PS3 games.

#6 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

@djou said:

More than anything I wonder what the hell Microsoft is up to? Pax and GDC have come and gone without any news about the next Xbox, not even BS leaks to drum up hype. Besides GoW are there even games coming out on the 360? All the hype seems to be coming from PC/Indie/PS3 games.

I wonder if MS decided to make some last minute changes to their strategy for next gen based on Sony's announced stuff. Either that or they wanted to wait until E3 before saying anything.

#7 Edited by awesomeusername (4230 posts) -

The Last of Us. I would say Guacamelee! instead but I'm going to hold out on that game.

Edit: I would like to add that I'm mildy interested in Metro: Last Light & South Park: The Stick of Truth but not enough to spend $65 on. I'll get those when they hit $30 or borrow them.

#8 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

When the fuck does Divekick come out.

#9 Edited by uniform (1838 posts) -

I didn't purchase the original, so I have mild interest in Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut.

#10 Edited by jacksmedulla (281 posts) -

The Last of Us is the next big release that I am excited for, but until then, I'm just glad I have some time to take care of some of my backlog.

#11 Edited by Yummylee (22290 posts) -

While they're both ports, I'm excited for Deadly Premonition Director's Cut (April) and Resident Evil Revelations: Unveiled Edition (May). The Last of Us is the next big release for me, though; I've even preordered the special 'Joel Edition', which is a rarity for me.

#12 Posted by D_Bones (368 posts) -

Prob The Last of Us even though I'm not sure if i'll get it day one. Only exception would be if Yakuza 5 made it here before then (I did hear a rumour they were going to have an announcement in April so it is possible). Those and maybe Metro (if I get the first on steam before it comes out and I like it) lastly South Park if it comes out this year which who knows.

#13 Edited by HistoryInRust (6379 posts) -

Divekick

The Last of Us

Injustice

#14 Edited by kerse (2118 posts) -

dark souls 2 has taken the place of bioshock as my game im looking forward to the most

#15 Edited by JacDG (2128 posts) -

Last of Us, then GTA, then nothing.

#16 Edited by expensiveham (294 posts) -
#17 Edited by Slay3r1583 (632 posts) -

I'm excited for SMT: Soul Hackers. I'm also pretty interested in Soul Sacrifice. I've never played Monster Hunter or any of the games inspired by it. After watching the Quick Look and a couple videos on Youtube I'm interested in playing one. I don't have a WiiU and no online play on the 3DS version means actual Monster Hunter is out of the question.

#18 Edited by Zirilius (719 posts) -

Nothing in the immediate future screams Day 1 buy for me. I think Shadowrun Returns is the only thing that comes to mind but as a backer I'm already guaranteed my copy.

#19 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

Injustice and Guacamelee.

#20 Edited by killacam (1286 posts) -

Beyond: Two Souls. I'm excited for the Last of Us too, but I have more faith in Beyond being one of the more interesting new releases in terms of gameplay.

#21 Posted by Pr1mus (3959 posts) -

Grand Theft Auto V

#22 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

BioShock Infinite has come and gone

For some reason I'm just uncomfortable by that statement. One of the year's biggest releases has come and gone in exactly 7 days? Something is unnatural about beating a big game that quick and actually moving on from it and anticipating the next release within one week.. gaming communities are no fun anymore you're all a bunch of hyper players who don't let a moment last :(

I'm not looking forward to a damn thing right now because I'm perfectly fine by taking Infinite in doses and also progressing through my backlog occasionally.

#23 Posted by ZGoon (273 posts) -

Nothing really interesting seems to be coming out until the PS4... Maybe GTA5.

#24 Edited by SomberOwl (711 posts) -

The only games I have pre-ordered right now are The Last of Us and GTA V. So those are the only defiantly going to buy games right now, but I ill probably end up getting a bunch more depending on how they turn out etc. Also I probably will defiantly be getting Age of Empires 2 HD and possibly some of those PS3 JRPG exclusives. Again depending on how a lot of games turn out I could be getting a boatload more games this year.

This is a good list to look through for games of 2013.

#25 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2287 posts) -

Metro: Last Light.

#26 Edited by Basm321 (308 posts) -

Splinter Cell Blacklist

#27 Posted by Kidavenger (3605 posts) -
#28 Edited by Subjugation (4733 posts) -

Reading through these responses has made me realize that I'm not looking forward to any of these. That's depressing.

Edit: Except maybe GTA.

#29 Edited by pyromagnestir (4337 posts) -

The Last Guardian.

Fuck you it's coming!

Okay, fine... GTA V.

#30 Posted by AlexW00d (6388 posts) -

Metro? I think that comes out first of the 4 games I am looking forward to this year.

#31 Posted by Mezmero (2017 posts) -

Injustice: Gods Among Us. Excited for the story in a fighting game. Go figure.

#32 Edited by Humanity (9855 posts) -

The earliest release is The Last of Us

Then I guess the next Grand Theft Auto

#33 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4295 posts) -

Last Of Us. Multiplayer!

#34 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1472 posts) -

Im looking forward to Dust: An Elysian Tale and Fez, which are coming to pc soon. Other than those it would have to be The Last of Us.

Man looking through that 2013 list makes me want a vita for Muramasa Rebirh

#35 Posted by BeachThunder (12294 posts) -

@beachthunder said:

BioShock Infinite has come and gone

For some reason I'm just uncomfortable by that statement. One of the year's biggest releases has come and gone in exactly 7 days? Something is unnatural about beating a big game that quick and actually moving on from it and anticipating the next release within one week.. gaming communities are no fun anymore you're all a bunch of hyper players who don't let a moment last :(

Well...even though I've finished BioShock Infinite, I'm still thinking about it and I'm still reading & posting about it in the forums. But as it stands, I'm finished with the game (I might come back when DLC arrives, depending on what the DLC is...).

#36 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

The next big game is The Last of Us. Next game in general is Guacamelee!.

#37 Posted by believer258 (12100 posts) -

Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Yes, I know about Devil Summoner and Soul Hackers but I'm most interested in the fourth one; the other two are remakes.

I'm curious about the re-release of Resident Evil Revelations as well, but that's not something that I'm necessarily going to buy day one. SMT IV is something that I very likely will.

#38 Edited by myketuna (1736 posts) -

The Last of Us then Grand Theft Auto V, in that order. GTA V will have to wait until it comes out on PC. I'm not going to buy it for console since I ended up buying IV twice. Besides those two, that's about it for now. And I'm not counting small, downloadable games. Not because I'm opposed to placing them with the big releases, but I usually don't know about them until they hit and cause a stir. Then I end up buying them.

After E3, I'm sure things will be added to that list.

#39 Edited by Turtlebird95 (2565 posts) -

Super TIME Force

#40 Edited by Herk (198 posts) -

That new South Park game is coming out soon I think!

#41 Posted by Vinny_Says (5721 posts) -

Metro Last Light and GRID 2 will provide a nice diversity of video games in May. Splinter Cell Blacklist and GTA 5 will be the last games before the new generation arrives and showers us with a wave of mediocre launch titles.

#42 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -

I don't know if the HD version of Resident Evil Revelations counts, but that. After that it's The Last of Us.

#43 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2399 posts) -

When the fuck does Divekick come out.

Dave Lang thinks he's Blizzard or Valve in saying "it will come out when it's done"

#44 Edited by Dixavd (1367 posts) -
#45 Posted by crithon (3441 posts) -

Injustice, Last of Us, Braverly Default, Walking Dead season 2, Pixeljunk Inc, Assassin's Creed 4, Killer is Dead, Metal Gear Solid 5

#46 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5855 posts) -

Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers.

It's been a while since I played a truly great JRPG, and nobody does JRPGs quite like Atlus.

Even if it is a remake, I am pumped.

#47 Posted by ozzdog12 (863 posts) -

Injustice: Gods Among Us

The Last of Us

GTA5

#48 Posted by NegativeCero (3026 posts) -

Dark Souls 2 easily.

#49 Posted by TheHT (11676 posts) -

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, at the end of this month.

#50 Posted by mrfluke (5316 posts) -

zeno clash 2

injustice

metro 2033

saints row 4

gta v

ac4

PS4

and nextbox (providing its Backwards compatible and plays used games)