#101 Edited by dagas (2841 posts) -

Probably Halo: Combat Evolved. I played through it about 5 times on my own and at least once with every friend I had. 

#102 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Mass Effect 1, coming up on 8 times now.

#103 Posted by CountMacula (235 posts) -

Link's Awakening. I've played through that game at least once year since I got my hands on it way back when. Speaking of which, it's about time to go through it again. Never did play the DX version bizarrely.....

#104 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid for the PS1, way over 100 times possibly even 200. There was a point where for years each weekend I would play and complete it, I know everything off by heart
#105 Edited by crusader8463 (14422 posts) -

Probably KOTOR. I lost count around 20-30 playthroughs. That's across the original x-box and PC.

#106 Posted by sandwich_adjustment (685 posts) -

Dreamweb ! I played it twice

#107 Posted by wrathofconn (1463 posts) -

Without a doubt, Phantasy Star Online Ep. 1&2. Probably somewhere in the hundreds, and I still play it a bit today.

The runners-up at something like three playthroughs are probably ME2, RE4, and Dungeon Siege.

#108 Posted by Shuborno (938 posts) -

Super Mario Bros. 

It doesn't take a lot of time if you use the warp zones.

#109 Posted by Monoxide (93 posts) -

Starfox 64.

#110 Posted by falco_eagle (220 posts) -

Paper Mario for the N64 beat it like 10 times.

#111 Posted by Klaptos (182 posts) -

God of War, around 7-8 times.

#112 Posted by Fjordson (2448 posts) -

I never, ever play games more than once these days, but back when Metal Gear Solid came out I probably beat that at least 5-6 times.

#113 Posted by Yorick (235 posts) -

Tetris? I rarely play games more than once so I can't think of anything that I've beat more than twice. I generally only replay games when a sequel comes out and I need to refresh on the story.
#114 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur said:
" @KillyDarko said:
" @mylifeforAiur said:
" Portal- I've finished it 3 times^^ "
Hehe, same here-- it's definitely the XXI century game I've finished the most times ^^ "
Roman numerals, aye? Classy lad, you ;) "
lol, you know what? My grammar school teacher always said that the right way to write the number of any given century was to write it with roman numerals. It was probably just to get us to learn them faster, but I dunno man, I guess it stuck ever since XD
#115 Posted by Marcsman (3209 posts) -

Going for my 3rd ending in Fallout:New vegas. 
Heavy Rain for this generation I think. Finished it 5-6 times to see all the endings.
#116 Posted by Zidane_24 (739 posts) -

Final Fantasy VII, probably? I go through it every year or two, so...maybe 7 times or so?

#117 Posted by DoctorTran (1563 posts) -

Gonna have to say Mass Effect. Probably beat it around 5 times.

#118 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Gothic II. Around 12 times or so.

#119 Posted by SSully (4199 posts) -

Either Half Life 2, or Uncharted 1 or 2. Easily played all three of those games 5-10 times each. 

#120 Posted by Obsidian (346 posts) -

Mine would be Mirror's Edge.  I come back to that game all the time just to check it out... but it's so damn short I end up convincing myself to do another playthrough.

#121 Posted by ShadowKnight508 (659 posts) -

I have beaten Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World on the GameBoy Advance at least 20 times. Easily one of the best Mario games of all time on the go xD

#122 Posted by Yummylee (21789 posts) -

Resident Evil 2, most likely. I absolutely adored that game growing up and made it a tradition to complete once like every few months. When it was still new for me, though, I'd literally sometimes complete all scenarios in one sitting.

#123 Posted by nickux (1385 posts) -

Either Resident Evil or Resident Evil 4. I must have played each of them about five or six times. Just loved them both so much. Other than that maybe Super Mario World. Back when I was younger you know you only get maybe one or two games a year so I perfected that one and played it constantly. 

#124 Posted by alexl86 (627 posts) -
#125 Posted by Gabriel (4063 posts) -

I played MGS 3 three times in a row back to back, then have finished it another 4 times.

#126 Posted by Jayross (2365 posts) -

I finished the original Mass Effect four times. ME1 > ME2.

#127 Posted by nywt (439 posts) -

Mine is Mass Effect. I have played through that game at least six times, three times with one character.

#128 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4896 posts) -

MGS4 -- 10 times. 

By the end, I was beating it in 3 and a half hours.

#129 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

Half Life 2: Like 12 times

#130 Posted by BeachThunder (11994 posts) -

DOTT - 8 times.

#131 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2107 posts) -

Half Life 2, I have played it (or one of the expansions) over every Holiday season since 2004 and never gets old going back to it on a yearly basis.   So we are on something like probably 4-5 times now

Classic game beaten the most probably goes to Super Mario World.  I think I have completely beaten that 3 or 4 times like 100%.

#132 Posted by NathHaw (2789 posts) -
Sonic the Hedgehog
#133 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -

Diablo 2.  Ahhh Bael runs.

#134 Posted by WilyBoy (163 posts) -

Resident Evil 4. Played through it multiple times each on GC, PS2 and PC. I'm not entirely sure what makes me love that game so much but I love that game so much.
#135 Posted by oreste (3 posts) -

Need for Speed Porsche, i think 10 times :) 

#136 Posted by Phog_of_War (215 posts) -

Easy.  Contra on the NES.  Beat that game so many times I cant even count.  Both with and without the Konami code.  Still some of the best music ever for an 8bit game IMO.
#137 Posted by PenguinDust (12533 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong said:
" Mass Effect 1.  I had 26 saves to choose from when importing to ME2.>< "
That's about the most amazing thing I have read on this site in a long long time.  Were you at any point marooned on a desert island?
#138 Posted by Dimsey (955 posts) -

Could well be something else not jumping to mind, but off the top of my head I'd say Oblivion. 
I've finished it twice and am most of the way through a third playthrough which I should finish at some point.

#139 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@PenguinDust said:
" @TaliciaDragonsong said:
" Mass Effect 1.  I had 26 saves to choose from when importing to ME2.>< "
That's about the most amazing thing I have read on this site in a long long time.  Were you at any point marooned on a desert island? "
I just fell in love with the game.
I had that gaming instinct urge me to buy it, knowing nothing about it.
When I started I saw it was Bioware, which is already good since I loved kotor/jade empire and then when I played past the first mission I was addicted.
Truly one of the games I will never forget, its so breath taking.

Yep.
#140 Posted by yakov456 (1908 posts) -

Super Castlevania 4, 10+ times.

#141 Posted by Elyk247 (367 posts) -

Oblivion 3X 
Starfox 64 ?X  (a lot)
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 5X 
Beyond Good and Evil 5X 
Aladdin (Snes) 10X  

These are the ones that stand out in my mind.

#142 Posted by Jahandar (37 posts) -

Thief II: The Metal Age 
Thief I: The Dark Project 

I actually bought two copies of each. Unfortunately, I lost the uniquely shaped retail boxes in Katrina, but fortunately I had the CDs with me in a binder. 

#143 Posted by craigbo180 (1739 posts) -

I guess mine may be dead rising? I couldn't say for sure though.

#144 Posted by matti00 (668 posts) -

Bucky O Hare (NES) and Super Mario World (SNES and GBA), I had a lot more time to obsessively play games when I was younger. Either that, or Harvest Moon: Back to Nature and Harvest Moon: Friends of Miracle Town, if you count having a baby as finishing the game. They're essentially the same game.

#145 Posted by BackpackKat (464 posts) -

I beat Metroid: Zero Mission for gba probably a dozen times. Anywhere I went I would take it with me and play it when I had time.

#146 Posted by BaneFireLord (2941 posts) -

I've had three separate characters on Oblivion that maxed out the various guild quest lines.

#147 Posted by FesteringNeon (2164 posts) -

Mortal Kombat 1  or Super Mario 1

#148 Posted by Bonsai (93 posts) -

Not counting games that are meant to be played through in one sitting, Megaman Zero. 

Thinking about it now, I had that game down to a science!

#149 Posted by buzz_clik (6976 posts) -
Impossible Mission, easily. I've been playing that game for decades, and I still like to take it for a speed run every now and then. The fact that it randomises the layout of the rooms, the robot characteristics and the puzzle pieces on every play keeps it fresh and interesting - all in a single load, too! Such an amazing bit of software.
#150 Posted by cstrang (2381 posts) -

Super Punch-Out!!

That shit takes like an hour to play all the way through.