#151 Posted by xCompanionxCubex (156 posts) -

As sad as it probably sounds, mine's pokémon crystal

#152 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1055 posts) -
@KillyDarko:  Mass Effect 2, I have had to beat that game over 5 times. Just bought it again for the PS3 today to see how it handles so you can expect me to beat it a few more times.
#153 Posted by mdslac (33 posts) -

Deus Ex. It's been my game of the year for the past eleven years.

#154 Edited by kives34 (96 posts) -

Halo... I beat it anywhere between 50-70 times because I played it a lot the first year it came out and beat it about 5-10 every year since. Also I beat the silent cartoghrapher way more then 100 times it is the most amazing level ever... I think I will play it again right now.
#155 Posted by Castro (951 posts) -

It would have to be Mega Man 2. I play through it every six months or so for funsies. I don't play longer games through more than once, but it only takes 30-40 minutes to get through Mega Man 2 so it ain't no thang.

#156 Posted by normalpants (166 posts) -

I've completed Mass Effect 2 five times now, and I'm sure I'll complete it a few more times once I get it on PS3 tomorrow.   

#157 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

Sly Cooper 2, finished it 78 times. 
Runner up, Sly 3 with 67 times.
#158 Posted by CuddlyKnife (83 posts) -

Tons of NES, Genesis, and SNES games literally hundreds of times, considering that I''ve been playing some of these games constantly for over twenty years. Notables include the Mario games up to World, the Castlevanias, Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, DKC, Megamans 1-3, and many others.

#159 Posted by Hairy_Fish (366 posts) -

I got the tuxedo twice in Metal Gear Solid. How many times is that?

#160 Posted by Lotus (214 posts) -

Megaman X5 ps1, i can play it blind.

#161 Posted by d_breeze (223 posts) -

P3P. I'm not sure how many times, at least four though.

#162 Posted by Gmanall (1683 posts) -

I played Mirror's Edge 30+ times 

#163 Posted by Surkov (992 posts) -

Pokemon Yellow: 10 times or more

#164 Posted by Sweep (8922 posts) -

Resident Evil 4, more times than I can count. My brother and I played through Pro using only a knife. We were pretty obsessed with that game...

#165 Posted by TobyD81 (1228 posts) -

Probably Sonic The Hedgehog 2, several dozen times. I've gone through SMB 1, 2, 3, and World quite a bit as well.

#166 Posted by kishan6 (1914 posts) -

probly like pokemon silver 

or halo 1 or 2

#167 Posted by The_Hiro_Abides (1264 posts) -

Hands down Contra: Hard Corps for the Sega Genesis. It's pretty short, but I must have played through it at least 15 times.

#168 Posted by Empirepaintball (1393 posts) -

When I was about 13, before the 360, I would go over to my friends house and we would play Halo 1 co-op all night. We beat that game a ton of times.
#169 Posted by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

Super Castlevania IV.  I used to complete it every Tuesday with my friend just sitting there while we talked about junk.

#170 Posted by Willin (1282 posts) -

I have 4 300+ hour saves on Oblivion.

#171 Posted by Consaw (252 posts) -

I think I beat Super Mario Bros. everyday for about 6 months when I was 7. Somedays I probably played it 3-4 times. 

#172 Posted by Sorrowsan (129 posts) -

i noticed recently that i rarely ever finish the same game twice anymore. when i was younger id finish games several times (probably due to not having money to buy my own games so i had to play what i had). anyway, sonic 2! about 11 times! the music man >< the music!

#173 Posted by ZacBoon (37 posts) -

halo 3 , uncountable

#174 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

Crysis on very high settings, I think I finished it over 30X. I'm sure I did, since I like taking alot of screenshots for that game. It's also very fun. The next game, i'm sure I finished mass effect more than 10X.

#175 Posted by Hennet_sim (340 posts) -

Ocarina of Time I played that game so many times and had fun every time.

#176 Posted by thebatmobile (983 posts) -

Probably Kingdom Hearts actually.

#177 Posted by xaLieNxGrEyx (2605 posts) -
@CaLe said:
"I finished the first Metal Gear Solid twice. I usually never a play a game more than once. "

Prob couldn't pick a better choice lol
#178 Posted by No0b0rAmA (1490 posts) -

Guild Wars, have 4 characters that have beaten all campaigns including Eye of the North.

#179 Posted by Soap_of_Death (94 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid, I couldn't tell you how many times I've beaten it, I've lost count.

#180 Posted by RoboRobb (1052 posts) -

The first Metal Gear solid, I must of finished it about 8 times. Ninja suit, yo.

#181 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5441 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid. I've beaten it 10+ times easily. 

Edit: Resident Evil 5 is 2nd, with over 50 hours logged and counting! I fucking love that game. So much co-op!

#182 Posted by armaan8014 (5416 posts) -

Mass Effect 1 twice. I think that's the max for me

#183 Posted by xyzygy (10030 posts) -

Mega Man 5 for the Game Boy (The one with the bosses named after planets, the best Mega Man game) or Mass Effect

#184 Posted by Gamer_152 (14091 posts) -

Depending on how you're counting it Super Smash Bros. Melee might be the game I've completed the most. If that doesn't count then I have a feeling it may be Meteos.

#185 Posted by MikkaQ (10317 posts) -

I play through Streets of Rage 2 and the first 4 Metal Slug games multiple times a year. 

#186 Posted by kalmis (1559 posts) -
Gunstar Heroes no doubt. This was long time ago, before I started collecting games.  
Don't have that luxury anymore. To play through one game more than once.
#187 Posted by gamefreak9 (2371 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur said:
" Portal- I've finished it 3 times^^ "
portal but i've finished it at least 30 times, i played it every day for a month, the sessions got shorter and shorter :P. 
#188 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

MGS3, hands down. I've done 5-6 plays of that, easily.

#189 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -
#190 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

LoZ: OoT with Super Mario Bros.3 close behind!

#191 Posted by RagingLion (1365 posts) -

This is a great thread with an interesting variety of answers.  The Mass Effect series is getting an awful lot of love and I'm interested in seeing Mirror's Edge mentioned 3 times which makes me really want to go back and replay that.  I never finished my second playthrough.

I don't replay games much and I have too many now to justify doing so.  I think the most I've played a game is 3 times which goes to at least Plants v Zombies.  I think I almost completed Darwinia 3 times and I can't remember if I played HL2:Ep2 2 or 3 times.  I've played through HL2 and Portal twice and recently Eufloria twice (mostly played while listening to cricket this winter).

#192 Posted by Tophar01 (143 posts) -

Star Fox 64

#193 Posted by Tophar01 (143 posts) -
@Gmanall said:
" I played Mirror's Edge 30+ times  "
God Damn dude
#194 Edited by Soapy86 (2634 posts) -

I played through Mass Effect 10+ times.  

I'm sure I finished Sonic 2 more times than that though. 

#195 Edited by cetecete (12 posts) -

I've played both Indiana Jones' graphic adventures more than 6 times. Now I'm playing again FATE OF ATLANTIS on SCUMMVM :) 

By the way, I always replay a lot all the Bioware games  because of seeing all the endings :)

#196 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

Earthbound is my winner. For a reasonably long RPG, I have beaten that game at least 5 times. Love it. 

A lot of my games from my childhood were never beaten or finished, so I didn't fly through much. Maybe the Mario game on Game Boy. Earthbound is the only one that I will totally play today, and it is why my SNES is hooked up in my bedroom while my PS2 and other similar systems are not hooked up at all.

#197 Posted by Example1013 (4834 posts) -

I know it's The Force Unleashed. Not sure how many times though. 20? 30? 

Either that or it's maybe Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which I've beaten probably 15-20 times as well. 

That's probably it. Most time spent would probably be in LeafGreen. I logged I think over 200 hours on one cartridge, then another 100 hours on another, and didn't beat the game on either. 

That's...that's it as far as I know. I haven't even beaten as many games as I have digits, so...

#198 Posted by Thevamp25 (234 posts) -

The Darkness and The Orange Box...12 times for darkness 4 for half life

#199 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

probably the original uncharted cause it was an easy game even on the hardest difficulty

#200 Posted by KittenMitten (111 posts) -

Half Life 2, at least once a year since it came out.