Bomb Should Have A Face Episode 6: Tearing Down the Good Will!

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mattbodega

Bomb Should Have A Face Episode 6: Tearing Down the Good Will!

Remember all that good will we built up last week when Giant Bomb's Dave Snider joined us on the BSHAF? This week, we're throwing it out the window.

Matt Bodega , Tokyo Chicken, JensonB and Disgaeamad are joined by Bombing Run All Star/ Force Unleasher Systech, as they take a good hard look at Giant Bomb's advertising packages, become increasingly paranoid that the mods are out to get us, and write the Bioshock movie, all on the podcast for the community matters that matter most!

Once again, you can hit up the podcast here.

Subscribe through iTunes here.

Download (Rish Click>Save As) here.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Disgaeamad

Bomb Should Have a Face? Sounds pretty bad!

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By brukaoru
Disgaeamad said:
"Bomb Should Have a Face? Sounds pretty bad!"
You are wrong, sir! It's a wonderful podcast! It even has a Scottish fellow on there!
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew
brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:
You are wrong, sir! It's a wonderful podcast! It even has a Scottish fellow on there!"
That Disgaea guy? I hate him. ;)
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I only just got round to listening to last weeks yesterday (and it was great by the way). Oh well, the more BSHAF the better.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LordAndrew

You didn't listen to last week's Snidecast? Blasphemy!

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Disgaeamad
LordAndrew said:
"brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:
You are wrong, sir! It's a wonderful podcast! It even has a Scottish fellow on there!"
That Disgaea guy? I hate him. ;)"
Yeah, same. He plays JRPGs I mean what the hell?

In all seriousness though, this episode really did destroy any good will from last week's. People were called out, Jenson was insulted, and TC was off his medication.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8  Edited By Vaxadrin

The British guy annoys me.

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By Jensonb
brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:
TWO Scottish guys. THERE ARE TWO

Why does everyone always forget me!?!?!
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By get2sammyb
Vaxadrin said:
"The British guy annoys me."
I wonder if he supports Celtic. If so - 3-0!!!!

Oh - the podcast needs compressing by the way. The sound is all over the place.
Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By Vaxadrin
Jensonb said:
"TWO Scottish guys. THERE ARE TWO

Why does everyone always forget me!?!?!"
How could anyone forget a face like this?
Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Milkman
Vaxadrin said:
"Jensonb said:
"TWO Scottish guys. THERE ARE TWO

How could anyone forget a face like this?
"
LMAO. Anyways, this podcast really annoys me. It seems just unnecessary. I'm fine with listening to Jeff and the rest of Giant Bomb because they're professionals and they're good at what they do. I don't need to hear what a couple of random guys have to say. But that's just my opinion. Also, shouldn't this be in a blog?
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordAndrew
Jensonb said:
"brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:

You don't count because you're obviously not really Scottish.
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jensonb
LordAndrew said:
"Jensonb said:
"brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:

You don't count because you're obviously not really Scottish."
Jerk
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brukaoru
Jensonb said:
"brukaoru said:
"Disgaeamad said:

I didn't forget about you... It was part of my underlining joke, and now that I look back at it, I'm the only one who got it.

I certainly won't be a comedian anytime soon.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LordAndrew
Jensonb said:
"Jerk"
I do my best. :)
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Disgaeamad
Milkman said:
"LMAO. Anyways, this podcast really annoys me. It seems just unnecessary. I'm fine with listening to Jeff and the rest of Giant Bomb because they're professionals and they're good at what they do. I don't need to hear what a couple of random guys have to say. But that's just my opinion. Also, shouldn't this be in a blog?"
That's not surprising coming from you, though.

And no, this shouldn't be restricted to a blog as it's a podcast that's mainly about the Giantbomb community, not a random podcast about games.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By Hamz
Milkman said:
"LMAO. Anyways, this podcast really annoys me. It seems just unnecessary. I'm fine with listening to Jeff and the rest of Giant Bomb because they're professionals and they're good at what they do. I don't need to hear what a couple of random guys have to say. But that's just my opinion. Also, shouldn't this be in a blog?"
I don't mean to sound like a dick, but if you don't like BSHAF then don't listen to it? Or perhaps provide the guys with some constructive criticism as to how they could perhaps improve the podcast so it would appeal to you or anyone else who dislikes it more?

Personally i think its rather awesome that from the community we have a group of users starting up their own podcast and i believe GiantBomb has two community podcasts? Just goes to show that GiantBomb and its Staff not only created a great site but have inspired its community to achieve great things.

Episode 6 was pretty good and it made me laugh, even if JensonB is totally hating on the mods and calling us out. Yeah Jenson, you're on "the list" now son! :P

My only criticism for the BSHAF guys is sort out the mics so the sound quality is clearer. Episode 6 at times was difficult to listen to as people seemed to fade in and out a lot while other people were really loud and clear. Perhaps do a mic or sound check before you start recording? Otherwise its a great podcast, who cares if it isn't professional, it makes me laugh and brings up good points about the community.

Viva La BSHAF!
mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By mike

After listening to this podcast, I was surprised to hear Jensonb go on these rants that were about 80% factually inaccurate.  Hamz and I listened to the podcast at the same time, and most of that time was spent going "WTF Is he talking about?  What!?"  That dude has some serious anger issues, but it's funny to listen to him go on these crazy tangents.

You guys should have Hamz and I on, I can't do Saturday nights, though.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Karmum
MB said:
"After listening to this podcast, I was surprised to hear Jensonb go on these rants that were about 80% factually inaccurate.  Hamz and I listened to the podcast at the same time, and most of that time was spent going "WTF Is he talking about?  What!?"  That dude has some serious anger issues, but it's funny to listen to him go on these crazy tangents.

You guys should have Hamz and I on, I can't do Saturday nights, though."
Hamz has been on once already, but I assume you mean both of you on at once. >_>
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LordAndrew
Disgaeamad said:
"Milkman said:
That's not surprising coming from you, though.

And no, this shouldn't be restricted to a blog as it's a podcast that's mainly about the Giantbomb community, not a random podcast about games."
Yep. It's relevant to us, the community.
Besides, there's that upcoming feature that allow us to publish blog entries to the forums. I am not looking forward to the "u shud put this in ur bolg" comments that will inevitably show up in people's blogs.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By brukaoru

"Milkman said:

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but saying this podcast is unnecessary is like saying the Bombcast isn't necessary. Just because the "top guys" have more access to stuff within the industry, that doesn't mean that the opinions of people within the community are of any lesser value.

MB said:
"You guys should have Hamz and I on, I can't do Saturday nights, though."
That would be amazing. <3
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Disgaeamad
Karmum said:
"MB said:
"After listening to this podcast, I was surprised to hear Jensonb go on these rants that were about 80% factually inaccurate.  Hamz and I listened to the podcast at the same time, and most of that time was spent going "WTF Is he talking about?  What!?"  That dude has some serious anger issues, but it's funny to listen to him go on these crazy tangents.

Hamz has been on once already, but I assume you mean both of you on at once. >_>"
So House, give us a diagnosis. Is it lupus, or just Matt's constant, flowing energy?

Edit: Having Hamz and MB would be pretty boss, although if MB can't make it, we could get BoG or someone on. I want to know if he sounds like a younger Eminem or not.
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Jensonb
MB said:

Well that's going to be a problem because that's when we do the show.

What exactly was wrong with what I said anyway? I agreed with TC and noone seems to think he's wrong
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Karmum
Disgaeamad said:
"Karmum said:
"MB said:

Hamz has been on once already, but I assume you mean both of you on at once. >_>"
So House, give us a diagnosis. Is it lupus, or just Matt's constant, flowing energy?

Edit: Having Hamz and MB would be pretty boss, although if MB can't make it, we could get BoG or someone on. I want to know if he sounds like a younger Eminem or not."
I just point out the obvious. -_-
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By Shadow

I'm just jealous I don't have a medium with which to whine about all my gaming baggage