Brad annoys me...

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By leviathan

Now i'm not trying to flame brad or anything like that. He seems like a cool enough guy, but for some unknown reason over the last couple of weeks, i find brad starting to get on my nerves, to the point of me actually getting annoyed.
He makes this weird inhaling noise often on the podcasts, as well as him always trying to seem like he knows so much about everything. Again, on this week's podcast when the topic of demigod came up. He says something to the effect of "do you guys know what dota is? should i explain it?" i was actually saying out loud YES YOU'VE EXPLAINED IT FOR LIKE THE LAST 3 WEEKS.
Again, not trying to hate on dude, but just wanted to get that off my chest lol.
Brad, if you read this, i doubt you care, but if you do, don't take it personally, more like constructive criticism.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By weltal

Then you suck and you should go die.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hairydutchman

Brad is awesome.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Drebin_893

Grrr....

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By End_Boss

I was going to respond to this, but due to the seemingly rapid influx of angry villagers with pitchforks, I think I'll just sliiide on out...

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By toowalrus

And Ryan can be a dick sometimes, like with that Six Days talk a few weeks ago. Still like em, though.

DECA555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DECA555

i think this thread was made for attention. Someone is clearly nit picking brad and fishing for a shoutout on the podcast. For shame Leviathan. 

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

u hate Brad. therefore, i hateyou

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Tylea002

That weird inhaling noise is called breathing. Human Beings need to do it. Human beings are also forgetful, thus the over-explanation of DotA. However, new listeners come every week, meaning you can't assume everything has to be made exactly for you.

Brad is awesome. End of.

leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By leviathan

To be honest, DECA555, it's not that at all. Like i said, i have nothing against the guy, and if anything, he was actually my "favourite" for quite awhile until recently. Like i said, not sure why this all changed, but yeah.
I actually think Ryan is hilarious. But then again, so is Jeff, and so is Vinny. Heck, so is Brad lol. All i was trying to say was for some reason those two things really annoyed me lol

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gmanall

BRAD ROCKS and i HATEEEEEEEEE YOU AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You siged up to say this? TROLL

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mushir

Ok. That's your opinion. I still like him.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Drebin_893
Gmanall said:
"BRAD ROCKS and i HATEEEEEEEEE YOU AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYou siged up to say this? TROLL"
I was going to commit to calling this young gentelman a troll, but I was scared if I was wrong.

But now you've said I'm not afraid anymore. Fuck it. TROLL!
leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By leviathan

lol i signed up awhile ago, just never posted on the forums is all.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By toowalrus
Gmanall said:
"You siged up to say this? TROLL"
Actually he signed up in November of 2008, so I doubt he made the account to say this specifically.
Shazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shazam

You have 2 posts, so I will not and because of this post, will never value your opinion.

Brad has extensive knowledge of video games due to his work in journalism. So when it sounds like he knows everything, it's because he does.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pibo47
Weltal said:
"Then you suck and you should go die."
This.
Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Hairydutchman
TooWalrus said:
"Gmanall said:
Actually he signed up in November of 2008, so I doubt he made the account to say this specifically."
It´s all part of the plan.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
SuperMooseman said:
"GOD, HUMANS ARE SO ANNOYING!"
Yeah. They should replace everyone on the giant bomb crew with something non-human. That would get rid of the annoyance, and make the show so awesome.

Jeff would be replaced by a chimpanzee, Ryan would be replaced by a tree, Brad would be replaced by a robot, and Vinny would be replaced by a fax machine.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gmanall
Hairydutchman said:
"TooWalrus said:
"Gmanall said:
Actually he signed up in November of 2008, so I doubt he made the account to say this specifically."
It´s all part of the plan."
We will all wounder in the woods and get killed off one by one
Saerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Saerg
leviathan said:
"He makes this weird inhaling noise often on the podcasts "
I noticed that too. it doesn't really bother me but he does do it quite a bit.
KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By KnifeySpoony

I think you need to have a little less stress in your life Leviathan, that stuff shouldn't bother someone. I listened to this week's bombcast at work and any time on the "watcha been playin" segment one of them has played a game no one else has/will play/ed, they will explain what it is. To me, that is all Brad was doing.

leviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By leviathan
KnifeySpoony said:
"I think you need to have a little less stress in your life Leviathan, that stuff shouldn't bother someone. I listened to this week's bombcast at work and any time on the "watcha been playin" segment one of them has played a game no one else has/will play/ed, they will explain what it is. To me, that is all Brad was doing."
I understand that (the explaining), but Brad has explained what dota is numerous times, and he said it plays like league of legends, which plays like dota, which he explained last week, or was it the week before? so now he explains it AGAIN. that's all that annoyed me. and that weird breathing/inhaling noise lol...
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Brad is awesome. Nuff said. I actually think this site should be called "The Bradley Shoemakers".

rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rinkalicous
Gmanall said:
"BRAD ROCKS and i HATEEEEEEEEE YOU AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYou siged up to say this? TROLL"

Shazam said:
"You have 2 posts, so I will not and because of this post, will never value your opinion.Brad has extensive knowledge of video games due to his work in journalism. So when it sounds like he knows everything, it's because he does."

Pibo47 said:
"Weltal said:
This."

DECA555 said:
"i think this thread was made for attention. Someone is clearly nit picking brad and fishing for a shoutout on the podcast. For shame Leviathan. "
He's just saying, people. Don't jump down his throat. If you read his post you'd see he's actaully very respectful, much much more then some of you. Brad is awesome, but that doesn't disentitle any opinion either way. His points are fair and justified.

Unless you're all being ironic, or this is a big joke i'm missing, then I've just blundered into your trap card hook line and sinker.
samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By samcotts

I sort of agree. Brad used to be my favourite from the the four, and I still like him now, but Ryan, Jeff and Vinny all make me laugh a lot more and seem to get more involved with things like drink tests, he's probably the least fun out of the group.

xp0svolc0mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By xp0svolc0mx

Rinkalicous said:

"Gmanall said:

Shazam said:
"You have 2 posts, so I will not and because of this post, will never value your opinion.Brad has extensive knowledge of video games due to his work in journalism. So when it sounds like he knows everything, it's because he does."

Pibo47 said:
"Weltal said:
This."

DECA555 said:
"i think this thread was made for attention. Someone is clearly nit picking brad and fishing for a shoutout on the podcast. For shame Leviathan. "
He's just saying, people. Don't jump down his throat. If you read his post you'd see he's actaully very respectful, much much more then some of you. Brad is awesome, but that doesn't disentitle any opinion either way. His points are fair and justified.

Unless you're all being ironic, or this is a big joke i'm missing, then I've just blundered into your trap card hook line and sinker.
"

Amen
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Gmanall

I am just oozing ironicness

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#29  Edited By albedos_shadow

BRAD IS YOUR GOD AND YOU SHALL NOT ANGER HIM!

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Drebin_893
Gmanall said:
"I am just oozing ironicness "
Urgh, I wanted to sit there, but I like these trousers so I won't.
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Shadow

He's by far the easiest nitpicking target of the 4 main staff of this site.  He's more serious than the other three, he opts out of weird-yet-awesome activities, etc, etc, but he's still a pretty cool guy.  Still, he's by far the easiest to make fun of.  When I made the GB LittleBigPlanet level, I tried to cram in as many jokes at their expense as possible, and way more ended up ripping on Brad than anyone else.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#32  Edited By Red

It's called jealousy. You want to be Brad. You want his deep, smexy voice. You want his beautiful hair--both facial and scalpal. You want to inhale and exhale like Brad.

Dang, who wouldn't want to be Brad?
gzl5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By gzl5000

Brad's beard will EAT YOUR SOUL.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By TheHBK

Go home, you are dumb, because the joke is that he has explained it and that such a game is so incomprehensible it constantly needs explanation.  I don't know what you are on but these guys have been doing a great job.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Gmanall
Drebin_893 said:
"Gmanall said:
Urgh, I wanted to sit there, but I like these trousers so I won't."
Hmm ironicness is yellow goo the seat is brown so don't sit within one row of it
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Drebin_893
Gmanall said:
"Drebin_893 said:
"Gmanall said:
Hmm ironicness is yellow goo the seat is brown so don't sit within one row of it"

But I don't think I have the correct vaccinations.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Gmanall
Drebin_893 said:
"Gmanall said:
"Drebin_893 said:
"Gmanall said:
Hmm ironicness is yellow goo the seat is brown so don't sit within one row of it"
But I don't think I have the correct vaccinations."
If you sit there you will think you are fine but then 28 days later you will infect france
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By nail1080

I hate when people like Drebin don't contribute to topics but instead just type childish things like 'troll' - it's sad and pathetic and just makes you look dumb

Anyway, yeah Brad is pretty annoying in many ways, he's just a bit of a kid. He's from a different state isn't he? So I presume he's just a conservative and would be the type of guy to refuse a joint at a party

Also, someone said his voice is cool? lol, his voice makes me cringe so often, it's constantly squeaking like a pre-pubescent kid in the podcasts. In fact I'm pretty sure he even squeaks 29 secs or so into the Resi 5 video review (a game which was poorly reviewed tbh)

edit: oh also I noticed from the gameplay vids that he just seems to suck at games, he doesn't seem to have any natural common sense which you'd expect from a gamer. This especially applies to shooting games, no wonder he thought the average Resi5 was so awesome, because the game is so darn easy that even he feels badass when playing it.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Drebin_893

I know right, I'm such an idiot for not acknowledging what one person said, when everyone else has already disagreed with him!

EDIT: Also, look at my first post, idiot.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By nail1080

I saw your first post it said 'Grr', and your 2nd post said something like 'TROLL' - see you are a good example of a childish poster, and the reason I highlighted you in particular is because I remembered your name while I was typing

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Drebin_893

Wow, maybe you should look through the thread again next time you're going to make a humourless, ignorant post.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By nail1080
Drebin_893 said:
"Wow, maybe you should look through the thread again next time you're going to make a humourless, ignorant post."
Sorry I didn't know typing just 'Grr' or 'Troll' in a post without any back up statement is humourous and not ignorant but I'll keep your great, intelligent posting style in mind in future posts when I want to contribute zero to a topic like you do
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rinkalicous
nail1080 said:
"Drebin_893 said:
"Wow, maybe you should look through the thread again next time you're going to make a humourless, ignorant post."
Sorry I didn't know typing just 'Grr' or 'Troll' in a post without any back up statement is humourous and not ignorant but I'll keep your great, intelligent posting style in mind in future posts when I want to contribute zero to a topic like you do"
I am Rinkalicous and I agree with this statement, no matter how sarcastic Drebin is about to get on me.
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Drebin_893
nail1080 said:
"Drebin_893 said:
Sorry I didn't know typing just 'Grr' or 'Troll' in a post without any back up statement is humourous and not ignorant but I'll keep your great, intelligent posting style in mind in future posts when I want to contribute zero to a topic like you do"

For the love of all that's holy. I did not just post TROLL, go read back and you will see why your post was so devoid of humour.

And Rinkalicious, you have no idea how hard I was trying to come up with something sarcastic to post.
rinkalicous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By rinkalicous
Drebin_893 said:
"nail1080 said:
"Drebin_893 said:
For the love of all that's holy. I did not just post TROLL, go read back and you will see why your post was so devoid of humour.And Rinkalicious, you have no idea how hard I was trying to come up with something sarcastic to post."
Thanks for not posting something sar-- Wait a second!

Damn!
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Drebin_893

BOOM!

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#47  Edited By Black_Rose

You clearly have no taste

cinemandrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By cinemandrew

My favorite part of this website is the personality they all bring. I can see why you wouldn't like one of them, and that's really ok, because it's your opinion, and you're entitled to that. This is one of my favorite sites to visit because I know that I'm going to get the same 4 guys each time. That may not always be pleasant, and I've certainly disagreed with them on various points, but I never really get the feeling that they're worried about everyone liking them. They are who they are, love 'em, or leave 'em.

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By nail1080

Umm dude no shit you did not just post the word 'troll', however in your two lines all you actually said to summarise it is 'troll' - and my gribe is that I just hate dudes that jump into topics and say stupid things like that without any explanation or back up - it's childish and it makes you look like the monster under the bridge or whatever stupid word you use....

Now if you're not going to contribute why post at all? Do you just want to get your post count up? Are you incapable of coming up with anything constructive? Do you actually think you're being clever and witty by simply calling people a troll? The same goes for people that just quote other people and say 'this' - I mean come on, use your own brain or just don't bother entering the discussion!

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HandsomeDead

You annoy me, leviathan, but I don't make threads about it.