#1 Posted by AlternativeChaos (4 posts) -

I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don’t know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike, that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

#2 Posted by MysteriousBob (6272 posts) -
@AlternativeChaos said:
"  I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me."
I stopped reading there. 

This is a video game forum, you're really better somewhere else with this issue. I don't think there's a cheat code for this.
#3 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

Hahahaha depends on your warrenty I guess.

@MysteriousBob said:

" @AlternativeChaos said:
I stopped reading there.  This is a video game forum, you're really better somewhere else with this issue. I don't think there's a cheat code for this. "
You should probably finish reading it.
#4 Posted by Crono11 (1651 posts) -
@MysteriousBob said:
" @AlternativeChaos said:
I stopped reading there.  This is a video game forum, you're really better somewhere else with this issue. I don't think there's a cheat code for this. "
Is there a cheat code to fix his motorcycle though?  

This guy is a regular M. Night Shamamalala
#5 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Wait, wha? The first 90% of the post is about how you suspect your wife might be cheating on you, but then you end with how you can fix the valve covers on your engine?

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Hahahahahaha, you're wife is che.. 
Oh.. wait.. motorcycle? .. Sorry to hear that

#7 Posted by mmzOne (279 posts) -
@Geno said:
" Wait, wha? The first 90% of the post is about how you suspect your wife might be cheating on you, but then you end with how you can fix the valve covers on your engine? "
This is a fairly old meme, where you start with a nonrelated issue ( relationship seems to be most popular ) and then ask the "real" question at the very end.
#8 Posted by Kiemoe (1058 posts) -

I love this post

#9 Posted by damnboyadvance (4061 posts) -

Good job, sir! Also, what exactly should I be sorry about?

#10 Posted by Voshterkoff (125 posts) -

It's normal for a Harley :B

#11 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

That was funny. =D

#12 Posted by GetEveryone (4458 posts) -
@AlternativeChaos: Dude, I felt so  sorry for you until the punch-line. Glad it was all in the name of a joke.
#13 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1286 posts) -

This man has his priorities straight - find a way to fix that bike!

#14 Edited by mutha3 (4986 posts) -

Do you REALLY want to ask advice on your marriage from a bunch of manchildren?

Not a good idea, man.

Edit: 

hahaha, well played OP. You got me there.I've just seen one person too many post a relationship advice thread here, it was a reflex !

#15 Posted by HitmanAgent47 (8576 posts) -

I don't know, i'm not really into motorbikes.

#16 Posted by august (3861 posts) -

Quality post.

#17 Posted by Prolix (188 posts) -

Read this copy pasta before. 

#18 Posted by ComradeKritstov (693 posts) -
@Prolix said:
" Read this copy pasta before.  "
This.
#19 Posted by CandleJakk (766 posts) -

I fucking love this thread already.

#20 Posted by TheJohn (554 posts) -

This is an old joke, and it works best if you post it on a forum dedicated to the subject in the punch line, so this post would have been a lot funnier if you made an effort and changed it to be video game related. Or, you know, you could have posted it on another motorcycle forum than the one you found it on.

It's still kinda funny though, I'll give you that

#21 Posted by Muttinus_Rump (814 posts) -

Awesome thread.

#22 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i would say take a look at the motorcycle and have the wife make you a sandwich while your taking a  looking. i think it should help a lot.

#23 Posted by Praab_NZ (281 posts) -

Dude go back to 4chan
#24 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

2nd post you have ever made.  Well done, you are the bullshit reason this forum is getting worse by the day.

#25 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -
@AlternativeChaos: If something doesn't work I tend to hit it.
#26 Posted by BeachThunder (12307 posts) -
@TheJohn said:
" This is an old joke, and it works best if you post it on a forum dedicated to the subject in the punch line, so this post would have been a lot funnier if you made an effort and changed it to be video game related. Or, you know, you could have posted it on another motorcycle forum than the one you found it on.  It's still kinda funny though, I'll give you that "
Good advice. This would have been much better if it ended with something like "so I decided to hide behind a chest-high wall...which reminds me, is the combat in Mass Effect 2 actually any good?"
#27 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

Oh god... I was reading this while in class and suddenly i started giggling like crazy haha its great :D

#28 Posted by KillerBears (248 posts) -

This is obviously copy-pasted and I've heard something very similar before...but I still laughed.

But yeah, it would have been 10x better if you made it videogame related

#29 Posted by ch3burashka (5181 posts) -

Just tighten the cap. 

#30 Posted by Inf225 (503 posts) -

Damn, you got me. Good one.

#31 Posted by JoeyRavn (5007 posts) -

I can't stop laughing, duder. Good job :P

#32 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

Oh, I just got trolled hard. Well done!

#33 Posted by ajamafalous (12129 posts) -
@ComradeKritstov said:

" @Prolix said:

" Read this copy pasta before.  "
This. "
This.

Also, it's kinda upsetting to see the people that have legitimately never seen anything like this before.
#34 Posted by Ravenousrattler (1417 posts) -

What a twist!

#35 Posted by MrCHUP0N (248 posts) -

Well played, sir. Well played.

#36 Posted by Warfare (1641 posts) -

I want some chocolate cake .  

#37 Posted by salad10203 (654 posts) -

lol

#38 Posted by Blueman (753 posts) -

I normally don't approve of trolls, but this gave me a laugh.

#39 Posted by MisterMouse (3563 posts) -

Haha that was pretty funny, I dont know what to say about your bike though

#40 Edited by crusader8463 (14427 posts) -

Ask the wife if the guy she is fucking around with is a mechanic, and see if he will fix it for you. He might even give you a good deal if the wife is good with the sex.