• 61 results
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Weekly discussion thread for the amazingness that is Heroes.

Anyways, to kick it off - I'm ready to see Hiro and Ando end up being the new X and Magneto.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

I'm not man. I love the Hiro/Ando duo.

The way they gave Nikki a completely new dimension was pretty awesome though. I thought about it for a good half hour after the show, and finally realized she must have developed another power/personality. I was like "what? That's awesome".

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Demyx
Jayge said:
"I'm not man. I love the Hiro/Ando duo.

The way they gave Nikki a completely new dimension was pretty awesome though. I thought about it for a good half hour after the show, and finally realized she must have developed another power/personality. I was like "what? That's awesome"."
one of the most interesting things about the premiere.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayge_
Demyx said:
"one of the most interesting things about the premiere."
Besides Mohinder turning into a fucking creature, yeah.
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Demyx
Jayge said:
"Demyx said:
"one of the most interesting things about the premiere."
Besides Mohinder turning into a fucking creature, yeah."
at first I was a bit skeptical about his powers, but its interesting what they did with it.
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Demyx

Anyone watching right now?

MKHavoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MKHavoc

I thought last night's episode was better than the premiere.  I actually found myself rooting for Sylar a little bit.  Is that a bad thing?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead

Sylar and Bennet make such a good team. I don't understand his reasoning for actually helping though. It just seems like they've gone the Dragonball Z route of making a character too powerful to even write stories for.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayge_

Shit, I didn't get to watch it last night. I was busy with some family business. I'll have to find it on Veoh or Youtube sometime tomorrow.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By weltal

Just got done watching the newest episode on Hulu. I'm enjoying this season so far, hope they keep it up.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Lies

Hm. I can't decide whather that episode added a great dimension to Sylar's character, or completely bastardized him.

Also, FUTURE PAINTER! FUCK YES ORIGINALITY!

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jayge_

That episode was... holy shit weird. I liked it... but wha... w---... a... I don't know what to think now XD

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Lets save this thread from what it is( a dumb thread about something dumb/lame, nah just fucking) and make this an official An heroes Thread.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jayge_
MasturbatingBear said:
"Lets save this thread from what it is( a dumb thread about something dumb/lame, nah just fucking) and make this an official An heroes Thread."
Let's not be a douche, mmk? GTFO if you don't want to talk about the show. Nobody made you post in the thread.

Anyone else watch it tonight?
Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By MasturbatingBear
Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Lets save this thread from what it is( a dumb thread about something dumb/lame, nah just fucking) and make this an official An heroes Thread."
Let's not be a douche, mmk? GTFO if you don't want to talk about the show. Nobody made you post in the thread.

Anyone else watch it tonight?"
wow you really are an asshole, whats your problem? how was I being a douche? dumbass.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By kush
Jayge said:
"MasturbatingBear said:

Anyone else watch it tonight?"
I watched it and just think this show is getting weirder and weirder. I have tried each season to get into this show, but I just don't see the appeal at all.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Jayge_
Kush said:
"I watched it and just think this show is getting weirder and weirder. I have tried each season to get into this show, but I just don't see the appeal at all."
It weirded me the hell out, to be honest. I kind of feel compelled to keep watching just to see what the fuck these people think when they make insanely crazy plotlines. In a way, I enjoy it a lot.
albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18  Edited By albedos_shadow

I'm really starting to hate Mohinder. Is it just me, or is everything that goes wrong directly his fault? Just kill him already.

And did anyone else really like Future Sylar? I thought it was kinda cool.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jayge_
albedos_shadow said:
"I'm really starting to hate Mohinder. Is it just me, or is everything that goes wrong directly his fault? Just kill him already.

And did anyone else really like Future Sylar? I thought it was kinda cool."
I felt terrible for future Sylar. Seriously. I don't know why.

And yes, I can't stand Mohinder XD
Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jayge said:
"albedos_shadow said:
"I'm really starting to hate Mohinder. Is it just me, or is everything that goes wrong directly his fault? Just kill him already.

And did anyone else really like Future Sylar? I thought it was kinda cool."
I felt terrible for future Sylar. Seriously. I don't know why.

And yes, I can't stand Mohinder XD"
Yeah, Mohinders pissing me off. He needs to stop messing with things that are above him. What an idiot....

And yeah, Sylar was pretty cool, I doubt it will last though....
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By kush
Jayge said:
"It weirded me the hell out, to be honest. I kind of feel compelled to keep watching just to see what the fuck these people think when they make insanely crazy plotlines. In a way, I enjoy it a lot."
The Peter dude's acting is really bugging me though...I used to like him, but he just annoys me now.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jayge_
Kush said:
"Jayge said:
"It weirded me the hell out, to be honest. I kind of feel compelled to keep watching just to see what the fuck these people think when they make insanely crazy plotlines. In a way, I enjoy it a lot."
The Peter dude's acting is really bugging me though...I used to like him, but he just annoys me now."
*scratchy voice* hey... I'm dark and troubled... this is my time... to find out who I really am, and save the world...

Gets tiring.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kush

And yes...I found the best part of this episode to be future Sylar. I would have loved to see more.

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By albedos_shadow

Yeah, I really noticed Peter's "dark and scary" voice this episode. Kinda weird.

ganjaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ganjaman

TAKEZO MOTHA FUCKIN KENSEI

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lies

I think they pulled it back with this episode, although Mohinder just needs to become an hero at this point really. Future Sylar was pretty damn awesome, and I really want to see some of his metamorphosis into that person this season. Anyone wondering who his wife was?

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Clean

I really couldn't get into this show...:P i wonder if i'm missing out

albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By albedos_shadow
Lies said:
"I think they pulled it back with this episode, although Mohinder just needs to become an hero at this point really. Future Sylar was pretty damn awesome, and I really want to see some of his metamorphosis into that person this season. Anyone wondering who his wife was?"
That was my first thought when I saw the kid, and I honestly can't think of anyone.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Lies
Clean said:
"I really couldn't get into this show...:P i wonder if i'm missing out"
Did you watch Season 1, or try to jump in later?

I still hold season 1 up as one of the most tightly woven, well-told stories I've ever seen told in this genre. It takes a few episodes to ramp up, but it gets great later on. Season two was garbage, but season 3 looks to be pulling it back I think. I'd say at least season one is worth another try. The quality of the later stuff is debatable, but season 1 was exceptional.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clean
Lies said:
"Clean said:
"I really couldn't get into this show...:P i wonder if i'm missing out"
Did you watch Season 1, or try to jump in later?

I still hold season 1 up as one of the most tightly woven, well-told stories I've ever seen told in this genre. It takes a few episodes to ramp up, but it gets great later on. Season two was garbage, but season 3 looks to be pulling it back I think. I'd say at least season one is worth another try. The quality of the later stuff is debatable, but season 1 was exceptional."
i think i hated season 2, but i'll give it another go
Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Kazona

Yep was a pretty damn good episode this last one. What I don't understand though, is why is the future Peter still dead? We all know he can't die, and the only way to sort of make him dead would be a bullet or somethign else lodged in the back of his head. But  I don't recall that ever happening. As far as I know Kate just shot him in the chest and that's it. So I'm kinda confused about that one., but other than that it was a fantastic episode and I can't wait to watch the next one.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By jakob187

DOOD, THE LAST EPISODE WAS FUCKING INSANE!!!

What are they doing with Sylar?  I mean, I always pretty much FIGURED that he was a Petrelli, but seriously?  Like WTF?!  All nice and happy with a kid and shit?!  MY GOD!!!

AND ADAM AT THE END?!  BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I get too fucking giddy after every episode of this show.  I can't wait to see where they take the Hiro/Ando/Adam thing to, and I missed HRG last episode.  =  /
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jayge_

SON OF A BITCH HIRO!

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By serbsta

Where are you guys upto in the US, we just finished the second episode of the new series here in AU, pretty good so far.

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Absurd
serbsta said:
"Where are you guys upto in the US, we just finished the second episode of the new series here in AU, pretty good so far."
I believe the last episode was 3x04
shotaro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By shotaro

HIRO! YOU SON OF A B- (for those who cannot remember the look on Hiros face - I refer you to the image below)

caption
caption

Great episode though - Loved future Sylar and the fact that his kid was called Noah means this season just HAS to improve on the cancerous pollup on the anus of television that was season two. So far it is, my only criticism is that Mohinder storyline - it seems to pretty much have already concluded because the only way it can be avoided now is for Peter to save the world (again) Suresh might try to help him but I just don't see him doing that.
albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By albedos_shadow

Anyone watching now?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jakob187

Man, I don't get to watch anything until a day or two after, as I work nights.  Therefore, I catch up with it on NBC.com.

However, I just thought of something HUGE!!!

In 3x04, Peter goes in the future, right?

Well, Matt is DREAMING of the future while Peter is actually IN the future!!!

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

MY GOD!!!  So in turn, does that mean that Matt was actually dreaming the future, or was he living the future mentally while Peter was living the future physically?  And to top that off, was Matt actually DREAMING?  What if he was gateway'd to it, seeing it as it progressed?
Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Demyx
jakob187 said:
"Man, I don't get to watch anything until a day or two after, as I work nights.  Therefore, I catch up with it on NBC.com.

MY GOD!!!  So in turn, does that mean that Matt was actually dreaming the future, or was he living the future mentally while Peter was living the future physically?  And to top that off, was Matt actually DREAMING?  What if he was gateway'd to it, seeing it as it progressed?
pretty much
Its pretty weird.

I completely missed today's episode, so I'll have to catch it online.
albedos_shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By albedos_shadow
jakob187 said:
"Man, I don't get to watch anything until a day or two after, as I work nights.  Therefore, I catch up with it on NBC.com.

"
You just entirely blew my mind.

Tonight's episode was kind of meh, except for some interesting Claire-Sylar stuff and the very end.
Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lies

God damn this show has failed.

• Hiro killed Ando (WAT)
  • Papa Petrelli is still alive lol
  • Black Hole man suicides (XD)
  • Mohinder is evil spider man (original homies)
  • Umm... Sylar couldn't hear that convo despite absorbing super-hearing in season 1
I'm sure there's more. Quite disappointing episode for me really. Kinda starting to think these dues really don't know where they're going.
ganjaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ganjaman

Takezo motha fuckin kensei hes immortaL THISIS BULLSHIT

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jakob187

I didn't get to see episode 5 yet.  I've been so busy at work that I keep forgetting to go watch the damn thing.  I also won't get to see episode 6 until later.

But my brother did fill me in on Episode 5, and I've gotta see it.  The Hiro/Ando thing has me particularly interested.

And guys...isn't it interesting to everyone else how Peter Petrelli has all of the classic symptoms of a super-villain?
ganjaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ganjaman

Alright so pete dont have the hunger anymore, my favorite character pulled a dorian gray

SlLENTCAPYBARA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By SlLENTCAPYBARA

Good episode. Too bad the Future Painter is such a rip off of the old druggie painter. Ah, please add more originality. And Daphinee is just a fast, The Flash0kinda person which rivals Hiro. Oh well, good episode. And Im glad to see Sylar back in the spotlight. (He has been my favorite character since he arrived) And I hate how Peter is just the Heroes' universe version of the uber-powerful Superman. No story, just brute force.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayge_
ganjaman said:
"Alright so pete dont have the hunger anymore, my favorite character pulled a dorian gray"
Heh. I liked that episode. But yeah, that was a dick move. I laughed hard when Claire got shot though.
ganjaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ganjaman
Jayge said:
"ganjaman said:
"Alright so pete dont have the hunger anymore, my favorite character pulled a dorian gray"
Heh. I liked that episode. But yeah, that was a dick move. I laughed hard when Claire got shot though."
oh and i mean adam by the way
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jakob187

*ugh*  Gotta wait for NBC.com to load it up on the site.  Grrr....

I still need to watch season 3 of Prison Break so I can start watching season 4 also.  GRRR!!!!

STUPID WORK!
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By jakob187

Alright, so apparently the Heroes video game got cancelled by Ubisoft (thank God), but I wanna ask everyone real quick:

What's up with the ratings?  Why ain't Season 3 doing so hot, even though I think Season 3 is probably the best so far?  From what I was just reading, they fired Jeph Loeb off the show, which is probably one of the DUMBEST moves possible.  I look at how interesting he was able to make Smallville when they needed it the most...

Man, I don't know.  I've gotta say though...I'm really liking the direction they've taken the show in showing different sides of the characters we loved.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jayge_
jakob187 said:
"Alright, so apparently the Heroes video game got cancelled by Ubisoft (thank God), but I wanna ask everyone real quick:
What's up with the ratings?  Why ain't Season 3 doing so hot, even though I think Season 3 is probably the best so far?  From what I was just reading, they fired Jeph Loeb off the show, which is probably one of the DUMBEST moves possible.  I look at how interesting he was able to make Smallville when they needed it the most...

Man, I don't know.  I've gotta say though...I'm really liking the direction they've taken the show in showing different sides of the characters we loved.
"
I agree. I was reading about that and was just like "Really? It's... really?" I don't quite understand why it would be dropping. A teacher of mine said he was finding it hard to follow with the constant switches, so it could definitely be some people just not having the patience or interest to get it all. Oh well. I'll keep on watching every week. I don't really care.