THE QUESTION: How do girls think?

DaemonicGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By DaemonicGrim

People will never wholly understand other people... there may be topics of agreement but that's about the best you'll ever hope for.

Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#152  Edited By Synthballs

THE ANSWER:

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY FUCKIN MONEY MONEY MONEY FUCKIN MONEY MONEY MONEY

AMIRITE?
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@swamplord666 said:
" girls with brains??? PFFFFF get the fuck outta here! but seriously, are people this awkward that they have to analyse how a woman works? go out and talk to them! that's the way you'll find out... "
Lol well isn't that obvious? :P
HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By HitmanAgent47
@Synthballs said:

"THE ANSWER: 
 SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES SHOES 

AMIRITE? "

Fixed, for accuracy.
Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#155  Edited By Catolf

I find it funny that a bunch of guy's are trying to give correct answers on how girls think.

Please continue.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Catolf said:
" I find it funny that a bunch of guy's are trying to give correct answers on how girls think.  Please continue. "
Well a few of the ladies have posted their opinions and it leads to good discussion.
Clembo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#157  Edited By Clembo

They don't.

Men 1 - 0 Women
Women I've slept with tally: 

The correct answer is to lie and say "Women are smart and just as intelligent as men" even if you don't believe this to be true.  This is the intelligent thing to do.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Clembo said:
" They don't.  Men 1 - 0 Women Women I've slept with tally:   The correct answer is to lie and say "Women are smart and just as intelligent as men" even if you don't believe this to be true.  This is the intelligent thing to do. "
That will get you laid most likely lol. :P
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By DystopiaX

If this is your idea of a thoughtful and intelligent discussion, I feel bad for you.

ry0wn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#160  Edited By ry0wn

I'm pretty sure they think about lots of things, in many different ways. Which should come first: lettuce, tomato, or mayo? Square bread, or triangles? How many crumbs will be left over after the man eats it, and what cleaning utensil would be neccessary for cleaning the area? 

Also, I agree with @DystopiaX.

DoctorWelch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#161  Edited By DoctorWelch

They think with their brains, duh.

The_Big_Rough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#162  Edited By The_Big_Rough

Not worth the time and effort to find out how they go about the process of thinking at which they do. 

Just trying and roll with it the best you can because no matter what your going to lose.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163  Edited By DCFGS3

I hate the whole 'mystery' thing, some guys may dig the 'game' but I don't think many do. I want a casual girl who doesn't put up the bullshit shield of either being fit and mysterious or self depravating.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#164  Edited By Undeadpool

There's a movie called the Tao of Steve. It's a sort of "eh" movie, but it has the most amazing advice for dating women I've ever heard. I have tried this, and it works (and no, it's not that pick-up artist horse shit). 
1.) Do NOT have an agenda. Women can smell an agenda from miles away. You just need to spend time with her because you want to spend time with her. 
2.) Demonstrate excellence in her presence. This doesn't mean you do a flip or something, but all you need to do is show her that you're good at something. Really anything will do. Talk about the book that you're writing, talk about how you just broke your own record for distance run, talk about anything that shows that you're awesome. 
3.) When she advances, retreat. Women love a chase, and so do men. There's another way to put this saying: men can't go ten minutes without thing about sex. Women can't go 15 minutes. Go 20 minutes, and she won't be able to stop thinking about you. 
A lot of the people on here sound...frustrated, to put it diplomatically, so here's a protip: you wind up in the "friend zone" so quickly because you're coming at women from the perspective of pop culture/stand-up comedy being correct. Women don't want to be worshiped (at least not any woman worth a damn), they want to be treated as an equal. Show her that you're interested early on, don't just submit to her beck and call, expecting her to somehow fall madly in love with the way you carry her bags and open doors for her, and it'll go a  LONG way into keeping you out of the dreaded "friend zone." 
Edit: Here's another protip: Looks don't matter as much as you think. I used to work in a comic book store and I would see fugly guys come in with beautiful women a LOT. Confidence goes a LONG way.

AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@Binman88 said:
" Lets make the forums more mature by discussing a topic I worried about when I was 11 years old!  Women think like humans, just like men do. "
ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By ch3burashka

THE ANSWER: With much difficulty.

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#167  Edited By Undeadpool
@AlwaysAngry said:
" @Binman88 said:
" Lets make the forums more mature by discussing a topic I worried about when I was 11 years old!  Women think like humans, just like men do. "
"  
Or this...this also works.
NakAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By NakAttack
@Undeadpool said:
" There's a movie called the Tao of Steve. It's a sort of "eh" movie, but it has the most amazing advice for dating women I've ever heard. I have tried this, and it works (and no, it's not that pick-up artist horse shit). 1.) Do NOT have an agenda. Women can smell an agenda from miles away. You just need to spend time with her because you want to spend time with her. 2.) Demonstrate excellence in her presence. This doesn't mean you do a flip or something, but all you need to do is show her that you're good at something. Really anything will do. Talk about the book that you're writing, talk about how you just broke your own record for distance run, talk about anything that shows that you're awesome. 3.) When she advances, retreat. Women love a chase, and so do men. There's another way to put this saying: men can't go ten minutes without thing about sex. Women can't go 15 minutes. Go 20 minutes, and she won't be able to stop thinking about you. A lot of the people on here sound...frustrated, to put it diplomatically, so here's a protip: you wind up in the "friend zone" so quickly because you're coming at women from the perspective of pop culture/stand-up comedy being correct. Women don't want to be worshiped (at least not any woman worth a damn), they want to be treated as an equal. Show her that you're interested early on, don't just submit to her beck and call, expecting her to somehow fall madly in love with the way you carry her bags and open doors for her, and it'll go a  LONG way into keeping you out of the dreaded "friend zone." Edit: Here's another protip: Looks don't matter as much as you think. I used to work in a comic book store and I would see fugly guys come in with beautiful women a LOT. Confidence goes a LONG way. "
truer words i have not heard.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By DystopiaX
@ry0wn said:
" I'm pretty sure they think about lots of things, in many different ways. Which should come first: lettuce, tomato, or mayo? Square bread, or triangles? How many crumbs will be left over after the man eats it, and what cleaning utensil would be neccessary for cleaning the area? 

Also, I agree with @DystopiaX. "
Also, does this handbag match her shoes?
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Undeadpool:  Those were great tips, I appreciate it thanks. :)
Tomzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Tomzombie

there humans just as males are they may have did different problems in there life and different priorities, some we may find way out there but there sill humans. and i some times i just don't fucking understand them hostilely and if i try it make thanks worse or better. there all different some seem more alike then others but some times they are just like WTF in a bad way i.   

rufusgerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By rufusgerm
@HitmanAgent47 said:
"

With emotions, if ppl here doesn't know (as expected) They don't think logically, that's why they jump from topics to topics in a conversation, they are emotional creatures. 

If hilary clinton was president, she would nuke a country if she had pms.

"
I feel bad for your future wife.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@rufusgerm said:
" @HitmanAgent47 said:
"

With emotions, if ppl here doesn't know (as expected) They don't think logically, that's why they jump from topics to topics in a conversation, they are emotional creatures. 

"
I feel bad for your future wife. "
Lol he does have a point though.
mubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#174  Edited By mubblegum

As a girl, this thread makes me lol. And I never say lol.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@mubblegum said:

" As a girl, this thread makes me lol. And I never say lol. "

I'm glad I made your day I think. :P
thegoldencat7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By thegoldencat7

Via a system of pulleys and levers.
Food

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Food
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @mubblegum said:

" As a girl, this thread makes me lol. And I never say lol. "

I'm glad I made your day I think. :P "
i think she likes you, man.  it's time to make your move!
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@thegoldencat7 said:
" Via a system of pulleys and levers. "
Lol what does that even mean? :P
Avatar image for organicalistic_
Organicalistic_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Organicalistic_
@ISuperGamerI: men think with there cocks so i guess women think with their vag
Brockly46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Brockly46
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" THE ANSWER: With much difficulty. "
rufusgerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By rufusgerm
@ISuperGamerI said:

" @rufusgerm said:

" @HitmanAgent47 said:

"

"
Lol he does have a point though. "
I will admit that women can be emotionally motivated at times, but for him to suggest that a women couldn't be president because she would make poor decisions while she was PMSing is condescending and misogynistic. 
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@rufusgerm said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @rufusgerm said:

" @HitmanAgent47 said:

"

"
I will admit that women can be emotionally motivated at times, but for him to suggest that a women couldn't be president because she would make poor decisions while she was PMSing is condescending and misogynistic.  "
That's true and maybe a bit sexist, it's the internet so you can't really expect much.
DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By DystopiaX
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @rufusgerm said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @rufusgerm said:

" @HitmanAgent47 said:

"

"
I will admit that women can be emotionally motivated at times, but for him to suggest that a women couldn't be president because she would make poor decisions while she was PMSing is condescending and misogynistic.  "
That's true and maybe a bit sexist, it's the internet so you can't really expect much. "
"the internet" is no reason to have low expectations of people. 

Also, I sense no intelligent conversation in this thread.
rufusgerm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By rufusgerm
@ISuperGamerI said:
" @rufusgerm said:
" @ISuperGamerI said:

" @rufusgerm said:

" @HitmanAgent47 said:

"

"
That's true and maybe a bit sexist, it's the internet so you can't really expect much. "
The internet has certainly lowered my expectations. I actually wasn't really that offended by Hilary Clinton comment because it was sexist. I was offended because there are so many other much better sexist jokes out there, for that one to be brought up was nothing short of appalling. Haha.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@DystopiaX:  Lol the Internet is actually one of the best places to find low expectations of people in the world.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Brockly46 said:
" @CH3BURASHKA said:
" THE ANSWER: With much difficulty. "
"
Well you guys need to support that kind of claim.
lazyturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#187  Edited By lazyturtle
@Gunner: So the real question would be: How do I meet that 4.9%?
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#188  Edited By Cube

No logic is present in light of emotion. 

For both men and women.

mdsteil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By mdsteil

ITT: Monkeys attempt rocket science

themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By themangalist
@chrispykrunch said:
"
"I don't understand how they can go from liking someone one day and then ignoring them the next day. Have you guys been in a similar situation? How did you handle the situation and do you still bother going after them? "
wow, it's like this topic was made for me. this girl I worked with acted EXACTLY like that. she had a boyfriend but always acted flirty and touchy-feely towards me. as an example, I commented on her curling her hair once, the response I got was :"I LOVE that you notice things like that about me", as opposed to a more casual "gee, thanks".....other days she'd ignore me and not even say hi when she came into work. I felt like I never knew which version of her I was going to see when I came into work.

I got so bothered and confused by it that I ended up drinking at work and got fired.

When I went to pick up my last cheque she happened to be there, I walked right by her, didn't even acknowledge her. Hope she liked being treated like that as much as I did.

"
dude. it's their secret weapon!
don't fall into their trap!
themangalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By themangalist
@Fragstoff said:
" (Shopping, hair, shopping, twilight, clothes, makeup)  O      0  o  "
sigh~
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#192  Edited By Gunner
@lazyturtle said:
" @Gunner: So the real question would be: How do I meet that 4.9%? "
Every frat party has at least one. 

The best thing to do is to beat all the frat guys at some sort of competition like beer pong or a similar drinking game. Its easy to do because most frat guys cant hold their alcohol worth shit, they have a tendency to chug on an empty stomach. Also, avoid rubbing their faces in it when you win said competition. Frat guys like to fight and slutty chicks get scared off when fights start.

man i know way too much about this stuff.

I should also warn you that at the time of writing this, I've had about 6 pints or so.
b33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By b33
@masternater27 said:
" I'd say they're just as messed up as guys, just in different ways. "
exactly
Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Mrskidders

This is why my average relationship used to last no more than 6 hours.

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@Mrskidders said:

" This is why my average relationship used to last no more than 6 hours. "

Rofl mine seems to only last a few months which is ridiculous.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By turbomonkey138

There are no girls on the internet ....that is all i know

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By WickedFather
@Raven_Sword said:
" Ive eprsonally never had a girlfriend, but from what I can gather is that women are a complex hurricane of different moods and emotions. Also, its kinda stepping onto a landmine field, each step could be you last. "
Nah, they like to pull that shit but if they be spinnin you that particular line of femanist propaganda then just give them a quick dig in the guts with the handle of your shovel, pull down your pants and tell them that dinners getting cold.  If they pull any kind of fancy assed faces then turn the shovel round the other way - she'll soon be makin gravy.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By ISuperGamerI
@turbomonkey138 said:
" There are no girls on the internet ....that is all i know "
Lol you need to look more often man.
audiosnag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By audiosnag

Thats an impossible question to answer. Impossible. 
Cause girls as a gender are crazy pants. An i don't mean that in a disrespectful or sexist way. I love girls. It's just something i've come to realize in my time here on earth. 
Every one of em. There's just different levels of crazy. The trick is finding the ones who are fun crazy, or the crazy you can deal with. And avoiding the ones who are totally batshit pants on head loco.

Bigheart711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#200  Edited By Bigheart711

Even though I still don't understand them, I always thought they recat more towards positive things than men, but that's just my opinion.