Avatar image for govermentcheese
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By govermentcheese

Hello to all the situation is pretty bad around here in this town. A couple of weeks aga the wife and i had a little money to go out to the local restraunt  Zekes Placeto have dinner after about 15 mins at the restraunt asked us to leave beacause they choosed not to serve us . We asked why they said they didnt want a scence but to leave and leave now. We didnt want to leave so we said no we wanted to be served. They called the police  which we were then asked to leave then we had to sit in the back of the police car for 45mins while they  checked out the situation and ran our ecords  at the time the wife had to use the restroom but they the police wouldnt let her . I started asking they said shut up and be quite or we would be arrested for disturbing the police and makingg a scence. Well they dont like us around here because 9 months ago a reservist off duty cop in a police car rammed in to us at a stop sign while we were stoped at the sign. He was drunk and we are in the middle of a law suit with the city. The owner of the restraunt is the cop that hit us it is his brother. And the cop that hit  us he is well liked around here.We are constantly getting harrased. We no longer can work becuase of injury the impact caused he was doing 45 miles an hour we were sitting still. We have aplied for disability what a joke that is..They hold it against you if you worked before the expect you to go out and work some more even if you cant. But iam getting tired of getting harassed what should we do about the restraunt thing or just forget it.

MadMatr07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By MadMatr07

Call CNN and get them to do a piece on your story?

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGTAvaccine

Man that all sounds pretty terrible...I dont even know what I'd do in that situation.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jayge_

Sounds like you need a Terminator jacket and some sawed-off shotguns.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'd talk to my lawyer.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Endogene

Cant you take it higher up or something?

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Gameboi

Sounds an awful lot like a couple of movies I've seen. Sure you're not pulling our legs here?  Anyway,  the way I see it, you have two choices: Waste tons of money and time trying to fight it, or simply move.  I'd move and start over.

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Endogene
Gameboi said:
"Sounds an awful lot like a couple of movies I've seen. Sure you're not pulling our legs here?  Anyway,  the way I see it, you have two choices: Waste tons of money and time trying to fight it, or simply move.  I'd move and start over."
Is that a serious suggestion?
Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Gameboi
Endogene said:
"Gameboi said:
"Sounds an awful lot like a couple of movies I've seen. Sure you're not pulling our legs here?  Anyway,  the way I see it, you have two choices: Waste tons of money and time trying to fight it, or simply move.  I'd move and start over."
Is that a serious suggestion?"
At this point, I'm not 100% sure we're dealing with a serious question. I mean, look at what he/she's saying, and then look at their username. Strikes me as a bullshit post looking for responses. I could be wrong...
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Endogene

You would actually move if ever some people dont like you?

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gameboi
Endogene said:
"You would actually move if ever some people dont like you?"
Regular people? No. Harassed by businesses and the law for no reason when I'm doing nothing wrong? Hell yeah. Why would I want to stick around and support a town that treats me like less than a citizen? I have more self respect than that.
freezerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By freezerr

Obviously the cops and the restaurant owner are dicks. But really?? You went to the restaurant owned by the brother of the cop you're suing?? And you didn't expect something like this? Really?

Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Endogene

So running away is having self respect?

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gameboi
Endogene said:
"So running away is having self respect?"
  Sticking around and taking unneeded abuse is?
Endogene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Endogene

You can always fight it, perhaps not the easiest thing to do but you always can.

tomance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By tomance

I would do what the one poster said, call the local news agency.  If they think you have a case they may bring them to shame.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
govermentcheese said:
"Hello to all the situation is pretty bad around here in this town. A couple of weeks aga the wife and i had a little money to go out to the local restraunt  Zekes Placeto have dinner after about 15 mins at the restraunt asked us to leave beacause they choosed not to serve us . We asked why they said they didnt want a scence but to leave and leave now. We didnt want to leave so we said no we wanted to be served. They called the police  which we were then asked to leave then we had to sit in the back of the police car for 45mins while they  checked out the situation and ran our ecords  at the time the wife had to use the restroom but they the police wouldnt let her . I started asking they said shut up and be quite or we would be arrested for disturbing the police and makingg a scence. Well they dont like us around here because 9 months ago a reservist off duty cop in a police car rammed in to us at a stop sign while we were stoped at the sign. He was drunk and we are in the middle of a law suit with the city. The owner of the restraunt is the cop that hit us it is his brother. And the cop that hit  us he is well liked around here.We are constantly getting harrased. We no longer can work becuase of injury the impact caused he was doing 45 miles an hour we were sitting still. We have aplied for disability what a joke that is..They hold it against you if you worked before the expect you to go out and work some more even if you cant. But iam getting tired of getting harassed what should we do about the restraunt thing or just forget it."
You sound like you are 11 years old.
Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rowr

are you by chance black or hispanic?

I dunno get the fuck out of there if you dont have the power to fight it. Every movie i saw involving shit like this always end with someone dieing.

Movies never lie.

Once you get out you can make a daytime movie, and bring in the monies.

tekmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tekmojo

Toke Jopic, and yes, you sound like you haven't even finished grade school.

Gameboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Gameboi
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Sorry but you wouldn't be asking on an online forum about this, which is one key as to that its fake you'd be talking to your lawyer.

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By AndrewGaspar
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

Hopefully it'll be as easy to get you out of this forum as it was to get you out of that fictional restaurant.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daniel_beck_90

regardless of the validity of this topic , I'd move out  ASAP if I were you

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Subway

If I got kicked out of Subway i'd move asap

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Pleasureizmine

i cans nots computertend yur storie veary good.

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RandomHero666
caption
caption
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By shadows_kill

so its a place in bloomington Indiana, minneapolis Minnesota, and Gloucester, MA.

google search

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I always thought that married people knew how to type out a coherent, gramatically correct paragraph...

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By StaticFalconar

I'm gonna call BS;

1. if this was serious you wouldn't post it on GB and instead tell a lawyer.
2. The entire thing felt too run on, almost as if a computer generated it......

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#31  Edited By Kazona

Go back to the restaurant and fart in the dude's face.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Jayge_
caption
caption
oldschool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#33  Edited By oldschool
Reply based on assumption that thread is real:

You need to catalogue everything that happens. Where possible, video the passing police car.  At the very least cataloge the times.  When you gather enough evidence, send it to the right people - Police Commissioner, Mayor, Senator - whatever will do it.  Also consider then using it in a court proceeding against them and yes, when enough evidence is at hand - the media.

I cannot stress enough that the key to beating anybody, no matter how big, is to gather evidence and catalogue it all.  It always works as it builds a proper story.
HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By HelixSnake

You need to build a pillow fort and hold out in it with a supersoaker.

Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#35  Edited By Discorsi

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Who "The Wife?", is it the only wife around in your town?

Derios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Derios

I don't know if the stories true then that sucks but for some reason i have a hard time believing you... maybe it's the grammar or spelling...

Avatar image for vibratingdonkey
vibratingdonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#38  Edited By vibratingdonkey

Dude. Seriously. I'm confused. I don't know whether I should laugh at your utterly bizarre, yet oddly detailed stories or worry about you for typing up this weird crap.

This here. Just...what? He has posted about that on his blog here as well. Just keeps going on and on about it. You've successfully created the most bizarre internet persona/joke character I've come across. Congratulations, or something.

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By TheGamerGeek
BiffMcBlumpkin said:
"govermentcheese said:
"Hello to all the situation is pretty bad around here in this town. A couple of weeks aga the wife and i had a little money to go out to the local restraunt  Zekes Placeto have dinner after about 15 mins at the restraunt asked us to leave beacause they choosed not to serve us . We asked why they said they didnt want a scence but to leave and leave now. We didnt want to leave so we said no we wanted to be served. They called the police  which we were then asked to leave then we had to sit in the back of the police car for 45mins while they  checked out the situation and ran our ecords  at the time the wife had to use the restroom but they the police wouldnt let her . I started asking they said shut up and be quite or we would be arrested for disturbing the police and makingg a scence. Well they dont like us around here because 9 months ago a reservist off duty cop in a police car rammed in to us at a stop sign while we were stoped at the sign. He was drunk and we are in the middle of a law suit with the city. The owner of the restraunt is the cop that hit us it is his brother. And the cop that hit  us he is well liked around here.We are constantly getting harrased. We no longer can work becuase of injury the impact caused he was doing 45 miles an hour we were sitting still. We have aplied for disability what a joke that is..They hold it against you if you worked before the expect you to go out and work some more even if you cant. But iam getting tired of getting harassed what should we do about the restraunt thing or just forget it."
You sound like you are 11 years old."
my thoughts exactly
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By StaticFalconar
govermentcheese said:
On second thought, this is why Americans have guns. Just stock the fuck up and the next time some restaurant gives you shit, you pull that gun out and DEMAND service; to your crotch (while you're wife looks).
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Coltonio7

Don't you have better things to do than make up dumbass topics?

If it's real then you need typing lessons.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By c1337us

Unlawful Entry much?

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By coakroach

ouch
sorry dude
my sympathies

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#44  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Well, he's from Niles...wherever the fuck that is.

govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By govermentcheese

Everyone take care the problem is over .. Left it back in 2008. Lets not ever talk about it again. We are new people my wife and myshelf got the settlement check this morning we are under a gag order not to mention this situation again.. Everyone have a good and safe 2009.  the end..........

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jayge_

rofl

kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kajankua

BURN IT!

BURN IT DOWN
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By govermentcheese

We are at the airport now flying out in an hour. The cash is in our bank account and we are headed out to a secret location ... We will send updates when we can..See ya all later.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jayge_
caption
caption
govermentcheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By govermentcheese

The plane is being held over for a freaky snow storm.. We are thinking about getting out of town by ship .Airport is next to shipyard. We have enough money to buy any ship..  Again we will try to keep you all informed