What do you think the end of the world will be like?

• 68 results
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By natetodamax
JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By JoelTGM

Some kind of doomsday device.  Humans are idiots, no way they can live forever on this planet.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Red

I think there'll be a big flash out of no where and earth will be gone.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By singular

Aliens will come and eat us all. They will also pack some of us as provisions for the ride back home.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheFreeMan

I think it'll be quick.

I hope it's from a alien invasion (a la Halo or a bunch of other shooters), so at least we have a fighting chance to prevent it.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By natetodamax

I'd personally prefer a zombie invasion, as my friend from school and I are obsessed with that kind of stuff. We both read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooke, so when the day comes, we'll be ready!

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JoelTGM

Why would aliens want to kill us.  If they were intelligent enough to come up with the technology to travel all the way to our planet, wouldn't they be curious just like us?  If you go through all the trouble of traveling such a great distance, and you finally find other life, why destroy it after you passed by who knows how many empty planets on the way?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By natetodamax
DOUBLESHOCK said:
"Why would aliens want to kill us.  If they were intelligent enough to come up with the technology to travel all the way to our planet, wouldn't they be curious just like us?  If you go through all the trouble of traveling such a great distance, and you finally find other life, why destroy it after you passed by who knows how many empty planets on the way?"
That is what I don't understand about alien movies/games. Humans have categorized aliens as being evil, even though we would be considered aliens to them. If we came across life [aliens], there's no way in hell we'd just blow them up. We've spent billions of dollars just to find them!
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TheFreeMan
natetodamax said:
"I'd personally prefer a zombie invasion, as my friend from school and I are obsessed with that kind of stuff. We both read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooke, so when the day comes, we'll be ready!"
That's probably a better alternative. Less suffering involved if you lose, I imagine.

DOUBLESHOCK said:
"Why would aliens want to kill us.  If they were intelligent enough to come up with the technology to travel all the way to our planet, wouldn't they be curious just like us?  If you go through all the trouble of traveling such a great distance, and you finally find other life, why destroy it after you passed by who knows how many empty planets on the way?"

Well, if they came all the way to this planet, that could mean that they need a new one/are desperate for natural resources. Or maybe they're just crazy zealots who feel that all others are inferior and must die.

I don't know, I'm sure there's a ton of possibilities.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By singular
DOUBLESHOCK said:

Maybe because our thinking is so different from theirs that they fail to see us as sentient beeings.
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By toowalrus
natetodamax said:
"DOUBLESHOCK said:
That is what I don't understand about alien movies/games. Humans have categorized aliens as being evil, even though we would be considered aliens to them. If we came across life [aliens], there's no way in hell we'd just blow them up. We've spent billions of dollars just to find them!"
We'd nuke the hell out of them if we used all of our resources and water and were looking for a new planet to colonize, duh.
JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JoelTGM
SinGulaR said:
"DOUBLESHOCK said:
Maybe because our thinking is so different from theirs that they fail to see us as sentient beeings."
Well there are different levels of intelligence, but it's still intelligence.  We recognize it in dogs and even dolphins.  Aliens could just study us or something, they gotta give us some credit.  I don't know though.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By singular
natetodamax said:
"DOUBLESHOCK said:
That is what I don't understand about alien movies/games. Humans have categorized aliens as being evil, even though we would be considered aliens to them. If we came across life [aliens], there's no way in hell we'd just blow them up. We've spent billions of dollars just to find them!"

Maybe. But maybe those aliens are different and don't use something like money or trade. They just live and do. And when they come across a usable resource (i.e. protein in humans) they exploit it just because it isn't like them.
MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I think the flash animation had the best one.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By natetodamax
Metal_Gear_Sunny said:
"I think the flash animation had the best one."
I agree, I keep laughing when I watch it over again.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By ArchScabby

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Zombie Hamsters Bitches!
Zombie Hamsters Bitches!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#17  Edited By Video_Game_King

It will end with an epic war between good and evil. I'm one of the armies representing good, and the evil part is Satan Claus Reincarnate combined with Mecha Robo Hitler and his Mecha Robo Hitler clones.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By natetodamax
ArchScabby said:
"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Zombie Hamsters Bitches!
Zombie Hamsters Bitches!
"
Oh jeez. Fuck
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By singular
Video_Game_King said:
"It will end with an epic war between good and evil. I'm one of the armies representing good, and the evil part is Satan Claus Reincarnate combined with Mecha Robo Hitler and his Mecha Robo Hitler clones."

And they'll all yell "MEINE EVA!!!"
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Diamond

Sexy robots will make us completely dependent and we won't want to reproduce with other ugly humans.  The world still exist but humans will not.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Video_Game_King
SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"It will end with an epic war between good and evil. I'm one of the armies representing good, and the evil part is Satan Claus Reincarnate combined with Mecha Robo Hitler and his Mecha Robo Hitler clones."
And they'll all yell "MEINE EVA!!!""
No, the Mecha Robo Hitler clones have had their love genes removed in order to kill more efficiently.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22  Edited By JJOR64
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#23  Edited By Vinchenzo

Me and hundreds of hot Asian women. Only, that's just the beginning of the world for me. All you motherfudgers are dead, so don't worry.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By singular
Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
No, the Mecha Robo Hitler clones have had their love genes removed in order to kill more efficiently."

No no. They'll yell "MEINE EVA!!" to give the illusion that they have a sense of compassion. That will enable them to get them all. I don't think the original Mecha Robo Hitler had any love genes in the first place.
ishotmrburns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25  Edited By ishotmrburns

Hot.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Video_Game_King
SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
No, the Mecha Robo Hitler clones have had their love genes removed in order to kill more efficiently."
No no. They'll yell "MEINE EVA!!" to give the illusion that they have a sense of compassion. That will enable them to get them all. I don't think the original Mecha Robo Hitler had any love genes in the first place."
No, but the original Hitler did, and he got it taken out when he was put in robot form. However, this does not explain the end of the world. It's sort of like this, only with me shoving Meteor into the sun, causing a gaping black hole to suck in all of causality.
maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By maxszy

By the time this world ends... the human race will probably be among the stars. Which I think will change the whole "end of world" thing. Since humans will still be living.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By TheGreatGuero

OH NO! THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER! Anyone remember that thing? I think that's what it was called. Like 3-4 months ago, all sorts of people were convinced the world was about to end because it was going to be activated. OH MY GOD, IT'S GOING TO CREATE A BLACK HOLE AND SWALLOW THE UNIVERSE!! Remember? I wonder what those people have to say about it now...

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By singular
Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
No no. They'll yell "MEINE EVA!!" to give the illusion that they have a sense of compassion. That will enable them to get them all. I don't think the original Mecha Robo Hitler had any love genes in the first place."
No, but the original Hitler did, and he got it taken out when he was put in robot form. However, this does not explain the end of the world. It's sort of like this, only with me shoving Meteor into the sun, causing a gaping black hole to suck in all of causality."

You say Hitler had love genes? No way. Only a NAZI can believe in that. I think DER FUEHRER couldn't even spell the word LOVE (or LIEBE) if thirty five naked Eva Brauns had it written on their breasts for him.
ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By ArchScabby
SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
No, but the original Hitler did, and he got it taken out when he was put in robot form. However, this does not explain the end of the world. It's sort of like this, only with me shoving Meteor into the sun, causing a gaping black hole to suck in all of causality."
You say Hitler had love genes? No way. Only a NAZI can believe in that. I think DER FUEHRER couldn't even spell the word LOVE (or LIEBE) if thirty five naked Eva Brauns had it written on their breasts for him."
hee hee....nazi.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Video_Game_King
SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:

You say Hitler had love genes? No way. Only a NAZI can believe in that. I think DER FUEHRER couldn't even spell the word LOVE (or LIEBE) if thirty five naked Eva Brauns had it written on their breasts for him."
No, he could spell love. He just never used it outside of that Eva Braun thing. Besides, we all have love genes. Except for Ryu, because the Brood don't feel love :P.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By iamjohn
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By singular
Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:

No, he could spell love. He just never used it outside of that Eva Braun thing. Besides, we all have love genes. Except for Ryu, because the Brood don't feel love :P."

You, my friend, are delusional :D
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Video_Game_King
SinGulaR said:
"Video_Game_King said:
"SinGulaR said:
No, he could spell love. He just never used it outside of that Eva Braun thing. Besides, we all have love genes. Except for Ryu, because the Brood don't feel love :P."
You, my friend, are delusional :D"
No, you're just stupid. I know how the world will end, I have the crystal cube! (Balls are SO 17th century.)
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By TwoOneFive

the age of aquarius is coming

destro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#36  Edited By destro

I would say the best bet would be a nuclear war. If not that then......................reversed magnetic field (which is supposedly overdue), ice age (kind overdue), major asteroid strike (overdue). I don't think we really have to worry about extra-terrestrials just yet. The Earth has natural cycles, and no matter what humans do we cannot stop it.  The Earth is overdue for many natural disasters that have happened several times in the past. Of course these events are millions of years apart. But all of those events i mentioned WILL happen one day....................................... It kind off makes you think you know? If the planet has all these natural cycles and disasters who's to say that another intelligent species didn't inhabit the Earth before we did. But we just have no record at all because it would have all been destroyed in one of these or many other natural disasters that periodically occur.

GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By GnaTSoL

I hate even thinking about stuff like that.... even jokingly. :(

Probably some meteor hitting Earth or some black hole popping up close-by...... *SHIVERS!* :(

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By thordain

I just imagine the Final Countdown playing while everyone is putting down bets on how long they have to live.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39  Edited By Optiow

I think that the end of the world will have meteors in it.

sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sfighter21

One man shall rise up, to lead us, and save us from the END...his name....is John Connor, lol.

Babble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Babble
Optiow said:
"I think that the end of the world will have meteors in it."
Agreed, five mass extinctions in the last 600 million years I think it was? Doesn't sound like much but it's bound to happen again at some point... Hopefully not when I am around.
End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By End_Boss

28 Days Later: welcome to Thunderdome, bitch.

Kr3lian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By Kr3lian

I don't know what the end of the world will be like, but I do know this: EA will have a Madden game planned for the following year anyway.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44  Edited By Dalai
TheGreatGuero said:
"OH NO! THE LARGE HADRON COLLIDER! Anyone remember that thing? I think that's what it was called. Like 3-4 months ago, all sorts of people were convinced the world was about to end because it was going to be activated. OH MY GOD, IT'S GOING TO CREATE A BLACK HOLE AND SWALLOW THE UNIVERSE!! Remember? I wonder what those people have to say about it now..."
There was a malfunction and the actual colliding got delayed.

Ain't nothing gonna happen anyway... until I unleash my army of mutant nuclear-powered llamas.  I scheduled the attack for December 21, 2012 for the hell of it.
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By c1337us

I dont now, hopefully I am long dead before it happens.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By Tireyo

Hard to say what is really going to happen.  Perhaps the Sun or our Planet will explode for all I know.

c1337us said:

"I dont now, hopefully I am long dead before it happens. "

I completely agree with you on that.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#48  Edited By jakob187

Ever seen the music video for Britney Spears' "Baby One More Time..."?

The exact opposite of that...meaning it'll all be doods.
Ishoturface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 7

#49  Edited By Ishoturface
Shini4444 said:
"I hope zombies. I'll be able to have some fun.

"
*loads shotgun*.. ready?
Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#50  Edited By Tireyo
Ishoturface said:
"Shini4444 said:
"I hope zombies. I'll be able to have some fun.

"
*loads shotgun*.. ready?"

You think that's going to kill them?  Get a chain saw, cut them up into pieces, and burn their bodies.  That's how you get rid of them!