• 76 results
sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By sjhujh

So I'm sitting in my parents shop serving people, a girl walks in. Now she pretty damn fit and I instantly lose the ability to concentrate on anything or anyone else. I'm normally pretty articulate and incontrol of my actions but then she walks up to the counter with her stuff and then proceed to flail around like an idiot, drop all the stuff she buying and blather like a moron. 

I hate this power girls have on boys... I wonder if the same happens to girls...

sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By sjhujh

So I'm sitting in my parents shop serving people, a girl walks in. Now she pretty damn fit and I instantly lose the ability to concentrate on anything or anyone else. I'm normally pretty articulate and incontrol of my actions but then she walks up to the counter with her stuff and then proceed to flail around like an idiot, drop all the stuff she buying and blather like a moron. 

I hate this power girls have on boys... I wonder if the same happens to girls...

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By iam3green

maybe, maybe u should go gay if u don't wantg to be like that lol.

floodiastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By floodiastus

I hear gay is the new makerena, everyone does it!

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

I know what you mean, i usually dont refer to girls as 'fit" though lol

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Snipzor

I suggest you start getting gay right now.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By jakob187
@sjhujh: A simple "nice shoes, wanna fuck" would've helped your odds, sir.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@jakob187 said:
" @sjhujh: A simple "nice shoes, wanna fuck" would've helped your odds, sir. "
Thanks for stealing my pick up line Jakob.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187
@Bucketdeth: Psh.  I quit using that ages ago.  Now I go for the guaranteed one that will ALWAYS get you laid: 

"Bitch, I got a gun.  Get in the car."
ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ninjakiller
@jakob187 said:
" @sjhujh: A simple "nice shoes, wanna fuck" would've helped your odds, sir. "
"Nice tits!", is also a suitable pickup line.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By TheMustacheHero

It's because people who are in shape are rare now-a-days.

In ancient Greece it used to be the other way around. The chubbier girls where deemed hot and the thin ones, not so much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@jakob187 said:
" @Bucketdeth: Psh.  I quit using that ages ago.  Now I go for the guaranteed one that will ALWAYS get you laid:  "Bitch, I got a gun.  Get in the car." "  
All these awsome pick up lines, I'm going to be like one of those dudes in the AXE commercials. 

@TheMustacheHero said:
" It's because people who are in shape are rare now-a-days.  In ancient Greece it used to be the other way around. The chubbier girls where deemed hot and the thin ones, not so much. "
I wish I could go back in time, all the guys would be after the chubby girls(no offence) then I could go for the hot smokin babes, OH LA LA.
Tiwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Tiwi
@TheMustacheHero said:
" It's because people who are in shape are rare now-a-days.  In ancient Greece it used to be the other way around. The chubbier girls where deemed hot and the thin ones, not so much. "
awww, I remember those days
Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@tiwi said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
awww, I remember those days "

good times, good times.
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Coltonio7

You should focus more on the throbbing erection you get.

It'll take your mind off her.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By angelkanarias
@jakob187 said:
" @Bucketdeth: Psh.  I quit using that ages ago.  Now I go for the guaranteed one that will ALWAYS get you laid:  "Bitch, I got a gun.  Get in the car." "
lmao
Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#16  Edited By Hamst3r

Next time you're in this situation, grab her by the hair and drag her back to your cave. Hit her with a rock if she gets feisty.

Canberra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Canberra
@Snipzor said:
"I suggest you start getting gay right now. "

happens if you are gay too. :P 
Only not with girls.
Psych0Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Psych0Penguin
@jakob187 said:
Jokes!
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ragdrazi
Why do fit girls turn you into a fool? Because you dislike yourself on a fundamental level, and because of that dislike, you fear her rejection of you. 

Here's a trick. Don't tell a girl you're doing this, but it's good to do. Imagine she's completely comfortable with you. Imagine you could just ask her to dance if you wanted to. When you approach a woman as a jabbering moron, at no place outside of the movies do women think "Oh! He's attracted to me." Instead, they think "Oh! He's a jabbering moron." But the thing about girls is that they want to feel like they inspire in you emotions that big. So, you see, it's all in what you do with it. A woman wants to feel like she is so lovely that you simply cannot help yourself but ask her to dance. So what you need to do is channel that jibbering energy into a sort of polite controlled fowardwardness. I'm not talking about aggressiveness. There's a difference between that and this. But you should know that aggressive men really do very often get what they want out of women, because women are as confused about men as men are about women. Women think they've inspired a huge amount of emotion in an aggressive man. Really she's just inspired something huge to happen in his pants. With women, emotions and sex are so bound up together, they have no idea how we as men operate. The idea that emotions and sex can be different entities is just not where women are based. 

But see, that's the thing. A person like you is the sort of person a woman is looking for but has no idea how to find. And you know why she can't find you? Because you're too busy throwing her drinks on the ground, dumbass. Stop being, a dumbass, dumbass. Be polite, but be forward. Give yourself permission. I guarantee you will get what you want.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By natetodamax

Imagine they're unbelievably fat and have bubbling warts all over their body.

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RsistncE
@Ragdrazi said:

" Why do fit girls turn you into a fool? Because you dislike yourself on a fundamental level, and because of that dislike, you fear her rejection of you. Here's a trick. Don't tell a girl you're doing this, but it's good to do. Imagine she's completely comfortable with you. Imagine you could just ask her to dance if you wanted to. When you approach a woman as a jabbering moron, at no place outside of the movies do women think "Oh! He's attracted to me." Instead, they think "Oh! He's a jabbering moron." But the thing about girls is that they want to feel like they inspire in you emotions that big. So, you see, it's all in what you do with it. A woman wants to feel like she is so lovely that you simply cannot help yourself but ask her to dance. So what you need to do is channel that jibbering energy into a sort of polite controlled fowardwardness. I'm not talking about aggressiveness. There's a difference between that and this. But you should know that aggressive men really do very often get what they want out of women, because women are as confused about men as men are about women. Women think they've inspired a huge amount of emotion in an aggressive man. Really she's just inspired something huge to happen in his pants. With women, emotions and sex are so bound up together, they have no idea how we as men operate. The idea that emotions and sex can be different entities is just not where women are based.  But see, that's the thing. A person like you is the sort of person a woman is looking for but has no idea how to find. And you know why she can't find you? Because you're too busy throwing her drinks on the ground, dumbass. Stop being, a dumbass, dumbass. Be polite, but be forward. Give yourself permission. I guarantee you will get what you want. "

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Hitch!
sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sjhujh

Ha, some of these responses are classic, I especially like "nice shoes, wanna fuck" I'll keep that one under my belt, so to speak, for next time...       

@Ragdrazi: Not sure about the dislike myself on a fundamental level, but you talk some sense sir, I'll take it on board! Cheers 

I don't usually turn into a jabbering wreck, usually if I'm honest I'm probably pretty obnoxious.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#23  Edited By sjschmidt93
@Ragdrazi said:

" Why do fit girls turn you into a fool? Because you dislike yourself on a fundamental level, and because of that dislike, you fear her rejection of you. Here's a trick. Don't tell a girl you're doing this, but it's good to do. Imagine she's completely comfortable with you. Imagine you could just ask her to dance if you wanted to. When you approach a woman as a jabbering moron, at no place outside of the movies do women think "Oh! He's attracted to me." Instead, they think "Oh! He's a jabbering moron." But the thing about girls is that they want to feel like they inspire in you emotions that big. So, you see, it's all in what you do with it. A woman wants to feel like she is so lovely that you simply cannot help yourself but ask her to dance. So what you need to do is channel that jibbering energy into a sort of polite controlled fowardwardness. I'm not talking about aggressiveness. There's a difference between that and this. But you should know that aggressive men really do very often get what they want out of women, because women are as confused about men as men are about women. Women think they've inspired a huge amount of emotion in an aggressive man. Really she's just inspired something huge to happen in his pants. With women, emotions and sex are so bound up together, they have no idea how we as men operate. The idea that emotions and sex can be different entities is just not where women are based.  But see, that's the thing. A person like you is the sort of person a woman is looking for but has no idea how to find. And you know why she can't find you? Because you're too busy throwing her drinks on the ground, dumbass. Stop being, a dumbass, dumbass. Be polite, but be forward. Give yourself permission. I guarantee you will get what you want. "

Explain how you know all this. Are you a girl? Besides, you act you know every single girl in the world is like this and you know it. People are different. 

Most girls like assholes though. That's the bottom line. 

I really wish bold would turn off when I want it to. 

Anyway, I'm not a jabbering wreck, just quiet. I usually don't say anything until "she" says something (or makes a gesture) to me first.
Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By Video_Game_King

Why is everybody suggesting gay? You know the gay bubble is gonna burst if people keep investing in it! I suggest going bi, so at least when the bubble does burst, you have a back-up plan.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By xyzygy

The reason I suggest going Bi is because, well... a guy knows what a guy needs. ;)

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HandsomeDead

Just wait till you find the girl of your dreams and after a night of everything going your way, it turns out she has a boyfriend. Makes being a fool feel great.

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sjschmidt93
@HandsomeDead said:
" Just wait till you find the girl of your dreams and after a night of everything going your way, it turns out she has a boyfriend. Makes being a fool feel great. "
Sounds like a personal experience. I'm sorry.
sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By sjhujh

Well I'm moving to Brighton (gay capital of England for those who don't know) for Uni so I could take the opportunity to experiment if the mood takes... 

Although I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable returning any favours received...

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By sjschmidt93
@sjhujh said:
"

Well I'm moving to Brighton (gay capital of England for those who don't know) for Uni so I could take the opportunity to experiment if the mood takes... 

Although I'd imagine it would be uncomfortable returning any favours received...

"
Yeah that's.... fucking weird. Being unsuccessful with women is not a valid reason to go gay. You won't go through with it. I don't even know you but you won't look to date men. Trust me. 
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By xyzygy
@sjhujh said:
"

"
Hey, some guys don't mind not receiving sometimes, you know, they might be just in it for the fun of getting you off, to help you with your little "experiment" :p
jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jkz

Mmmm, I'm so glad that I just get quiet and insanely sober. Since most of the time I'm a loud, sarcastic douchebag (which I am perfectly fine with *smirk), it's probably for the best methinks.

sjhujh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By sjhujh
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" @sjhujh said:
"

"
Yeah that's.... fucking weird. Being unsuccessful with women is not a valid reason to go gay. You won't go through with it. I don't even know you but you won't look to date men. Trust me.  "  
Ha, I'm not particularly unsucessful with women I just sometimes get in a bit of a flap... 

@xyzygy
said:
" @sjhujh said:
"

"
Hey, some guys don't mind not receiving sometimes, you know, they might be just in it for the fun of getting you off, to help you with your little "experiment" :p "  

I am a scientist after all so experimentation is in a my nature... Ha!
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By artofwar420

Something about evolution, sorry mate, this is the end of the line.

*jk

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ragdrazi
@SJSchmidt93 said:

" @Ragdrazi said:

Explain how you know all this. Are you a girl? Besides, you act you know every single girl in the world is like this and you know it. People are different. 

Most girls like assholes though. That's the bottom line. 

I really wish bold would turn off when I want it to. 

Anyway, I'm not a jabbering wreck, just quiet. I usually don't say anything until "she" says something (or makes a gesture) to me first.
"
Your first and second lines are hilariously contradictory, and are completely explained by your forth. 

It's hard to explain to you how I know all this is true. I've just seen it all happen from both sides.
dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By dbz1995

Imagining them naked never helps.

Heres a thought. Sing. It keeps you occupied, happy, and in control. If you aren't a good singer, THEN you have a problem.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Ragdrazi
@RsistncE said:

" @Ragdrazi said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Hitch! "
Actually, I think its a little more Swingers. 

@sjhujh:
 If you don't dislike yourself on a fundamental level what's stopping you from walking up to her and saying hi. If you think you're the shit, what's stopping you from getting what you want. 

To go with the Swingers thing, you're a bear. You have these teeth and claws. Fucking kill the bunny. Do it or some dickwad's going to be there to do it for you. Do you want the dickwad to do it for you? 

Hopefully people have seen this movie so that reference make sense.
Avatar image for deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f
deactivated-5ffc9b0923f9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the topic creator is going through puberty.

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@sjhujh said:
"

"
And the award for most akward post on Giant Bomb goes too......
trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#39  Edited By trylks
@HandsomeDead said:

" Just wait till you find the girl of your dreams and after a night of everything going your way, it turns out she has a boyfriend. Makes being a fool feel great. "

A week > a night . But if she is the girl of your dreams she may be the girl of the dreams of someone else, the odds are many have probably found her first, it turns out to be a real problem when it was 7 years ago. You can keep on trying, but it isn't wise to mess up with Murphy's law, and you don't want things to get worse.

So here is the trick for the op, when you see a "fit" girl, think that she probably has one or two boyfriends (I've actually met girls who had 2 boyfriends), no chances = no pressure, she's a man with a big mustache for you (if you haven't gone gay or bi yet). The advices from jakob187 and Ragdrazi are good too, depending of your objective, a night or a life.
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By ahriman22

What does "ft" mean? As in... Bulging muscles and monstrous thighs?  Or does it mean flat stomach toned legs and such?

Be specific...

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#41  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Maybe you're always a fool, but being around an attractive girl makes you notice your foolishness more?

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#42  Edited By Fallen189

Because you're a kid. Trust me.

kooplar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kooplar

this thread has gone horribly wrong

JonathanMoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#44  Edited By JonathanMoore
@Snipzor said:
" I suggest you start getting gay right now. "
I'M TRYING I'M TRYING!
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ragdrazi
@Trylks said:
The advices from jakob187 and Ragdrazi are good too, depending of your objective, a night or a life. "
I don't know. I've found my approach as worked well when I was getting my one night stands, too.
Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ragdrazi
@Trylks said:

The advices from jakob187 and Ragdrazi are good too, depending of your objective, a night or a life. "

I don't know. I've found my approach as worked well when I was getting my one night stands, too. Politely forward. And sometimes... just sometimes, a little impolitely forward.

@ahriman22 said:

" What does "ft" mean? As in... Bulging muscles and monstrous thighs?  Or does it mean flat stomach toned legs and such?  Be specific... "

It's British slang meaning "hot".
Shermanator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Shermanator
@TheMustacheHero said:
True, very true.  Theres a lot more fat people these days.  Pretty soon people will be made fun of for being in shape
Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#48  Edited By Pie
@Ragdrazi said:

" @Trylks said:

I don't know. I've found my approach as worked well when I was getting my one night stands, too. Politely forward. And sometimes... just sometimes, a little impolitely forward.

@ahriman22

said:

" What does "ft" mean? As in... Bulging muscles and monstrous thighs?  Or does it mean flat stomach toned legs and such?  Be specific... "

It's chav slang meaning "hot". "
corrected
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RetroIce4

Lulz. "fit"

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ragdrazi
@Pie said:

" @Ragdrazi said:

" @Trylks said:

@ahriman22

said:

It's chav slang meaning "hot". "
corrected "
Chav

Ok then.  Forgive me, I'm just an American.  

Lot of British people on here.