• 102 results
narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By narley

Ok, so the wierdest thing happened to me the other day. 4 grown-ass man (including me, im 22 btw) and 4 girls (came with us), we were all coming out of this bar thats close to school, right. And as we did, a girl comes up to my friend melissa, and says, YOUR MINE BITCH. As she trys to grab her hair, me my friend grabed her and pushed her back. We didint knew what was going on, but we sure as heck werent gonna let that wierd psycho kick the crap out of one of the girls. She yells, GET OUT OF MY WAY, and goes for melissa again. This time im the only one that pushed her away. She looks at me, reali intense like. and she goes to her car. We were all like, What the heck just happened. We all get in the truck (I know 8 people in one truck), and I sat in front cause mike's girl (melissa) was kinda shaken and didint wanted to seat there.
As were about to drive of, we noticed the wierd girl is standing right in front of my door. She's holding one of those anti theft clubs in her hand. Shes yelling stuff and waving that thing around. So I get super freaked out. I get out off the car super pissed. Take away the thing, pushed her back real hard, and she trips (so its like I pushed her into the ground), and she starts crying. Like I was a big bully and she was the poor victim.
I felt bad, I felt like a bully, even though she was the crazy one. I dont know If what I did was right. Eithere way, we left her there crying. Afther I went back for my car and took one of the girls home, I couldnt shake the thought of what I would do if a girl tryed to atack ME. Would I kick her ass, would I just push her back untill she gets tired and stops, or would I take what she has instored for me, all manly like.

What would you have done. What way would you defend your self if a girls goes for the face, or even worse, the jules.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If myself or someone close to me was in danger. Yeah. I wouldn't treat a woman any differently to a man. I'm not going to let someone seriously injure me or friends/family just because they have breasts and a vagina.

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Out_On_Bail

All chicks are crazy.  I've restrained a girl from hitting me before, but I wouldn't hit one.

For your actions I don't look at you as a bad person. Although your typing needs some work, that was incredibly painful to read.  22 years old and that looked like it was typed by a child, no offense, I just call it how I see it.
Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Agnogenic_delete

Sounds like a psycho crazy bitch. You should have killed her and done the world good... No, but I would defend myself. No point in getting myself hurt over some false sense of chivalry.

Kazu666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Kazu666

I'd smack that bitch right down!

nah, I'd probably just try to restrain her if she was coming at me, wouldnt necessary HIT her xD Unless she had like...a knife or something...if so, she's getting hit. xD

Nasar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Nasar7

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Absurd

am I weird for laughing?

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EvilTwin

Grab her by the wrists and calm her down.  If she starts kicking, turn her around and pin her arms against her sides.  Probably no need to push her if you're of average height/weight/strength for a male you're age and she is of average height/weight/strength for a female her age.  If she looks like she could kick your ass, might want to defend yourself. 

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#9  Edited By Black_Rose

Not unless I have to defend myself or my loved ones.

subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By subject2change

Wouldn't treat a Woman any differently on the street especially if she is threatening in any sense; with a weapon like a bottle or tire jack. Land a punch and the cunt will fall and stay down. Just because you have a vagina and I have a penis doesn't mean anything if you are crazy or being a total bitch and deserve it to be knocked down a peg.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By narley
@Out_On_Bail:

Lol, your right. Im not too good at that.
Im studyng engineering, so i dont really have time to type everything right when a teacher is giving class. It kinda becomes a habbit, a bad one :-(
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#12  Edited By natetodamax

I dislike it when people say "OMGOMGOMG YOU SHOULD NEVER HIT A GIRL OMGWTFZOMG OMG". If a female was threatening the safety of someone, I wouldn't treat her any different than a male

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Al3xand3r

Nope, I would never hit a girl. Except for my staff sergeant, what a fucking cunt she was. What you should have done is sit with her and ask her if she's okay, apologise and take her home asking if she's sure she's okay every 60 seconds, then make sweet love to her, then dump her. Etc.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By narley
@Al3xand3r said:
"Nope, I would never hit a girl. Except for my staff sergeant, what a fucking cunt she was. You should have sat with her and asked her if she's alright and apologise and take care home asking if she's sure she's okay every 60 seconds thenmake sweet sweet love to her then dump her. Or something like that."

I would have, except I dont live in an american pie movie. But if I did.
Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Out_On_Bail
@narley: yeah you'd be better off knowing numbers then ;D  numbers first, spelling last.  All the same I respect you for not laying that girl out on the floor, she was asking for it.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Al3xand3r

xD

Mmm... Pie.

Fallen189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17  Edited By Fallen189

Womens want rights to make them equal to us. I see no difference here.

sarahsdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#18  Edited By sarahsdad

I think the only things that matter are age, and your relation to them. I would hesitate to retaliate against someone significantly younger or older than me, or someone I was related to.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TheFreeMan

If a girl is just threatening me (and she's not carrying a weapon that could kill me), I generally just let her hit me until she's done enough, because, honestly, I've never actually been hit by a girl that can really do any damage.

If a girl is going after someone I know, then I would probably do what Evil Twin said and just try to restrain her, but I've never been in that situation before.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By damswedon

me and nick cage think the same thing.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By narley
@Fallen189:
U know, I used to say that alot when I was in JR high. But when I grew up, (Im not that old, so Im not that wise), I started thinking that if I treated them equaly to men only when they wanted to, there was a better chance of, YOU KNOW.  So thats what I do now. Maybe thats why I felt gilty
Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Jimbo

I agree, punch that bitch right in the pouch next time.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#23  Edited By Pie

If i were a woman id find it sexist that men dont like hiiting us I mean them hur hurgh..........

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By DarkSeraphim

Im a girl....and........
MEN ARE CRAZY TOO.

lol, it could have been a man that attacked you too, but just cause one crazy chick is crazy doesnt mean all the girls are the same way.

:)
oh yeah, and what would I have done? I would have done the same thing, just push her back, or scare her some way. You didnt do anything wrong, thats how everyone or most of us would have reacted.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By narley
@DarkSeraphim:
Well thats cool to know.
BTW, If it would have been a man that atacked me, I've would had gone all out. Not only me though. probably my friends would have gotten off the truck 2.
Sounds sexist when I say it. But thats probably how I would have reacted.
TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I never would. I think in a worst case scenario, if being attacked, you should just try to hold her off and stop her, but not punch back. If you need to push or throw a violent girl off of you when being attacked, I think that's more acceptable than physically hitting her.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Stang

If a lady was beating the shit out of a female I was close to, I would have to step in. Although if it was one of my boys, I would just point and laugh. And post it on youtube.

DarkSeraphim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#28  Edited By DarkSeraphim
@narley said:
"@DarkSeraphim: Well thats cool to know.BTW, If it would have been a man that atacked me, I've would had gone all out. Not only me though. probably my friends would have gotten off the truck 2.Sounds sexist when I say it. But thats probably how I would have reacted. "

hmmm. well yeah, if it was a man he'd probably also go all out crazyy, and beat your friend up instead of pulling her hair. If it was a man, I agree, I would act more violent towards him, and im not talking cat fights. Im talking WAR. :) but i get your point.
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Keyser_Soze

A backhander does wonders.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#30  Edited By Cerza

There's nothing manly about being physically abused. Also, you totally should not have gotten out of the car. Women wanted equal rights and to be treated the same as men and they got it. This to me makes them fair game for a slug IF THEY HIT FIRST. I'm not advocating the abuse of women. I'm just saying that for me, in my book, if a female were to attack me I say it's ok to fight back and I would fight back.

Honestly though, in your situation the best thing to do would have been to get a cop if there was one available, unless you live in LA, or Russia, or someplace where the police are totally crooked, in which case you did the right thing. However, if this psycho chick wanted to come after you she could say you and your friends jumped her or some shit and the court would side with her since it's basically a hearsay case and the courts almost always side with the woman in those. I doubt she would come after you though since it sounds like she was wasted out of her mind.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Mrnitropb

Would I ever punch, kick or strike a girl or lady? Hells no.

But I have absolutly no qualms or hesitation to take down a crazybithch. They're a different matter altogether. I've seen a PXG* dislocate her shoulder Riggs-style to get out of a judo hold to get at another girls face. Its like being there when a beautiful white tiger suddenly mauls a gay magician.

*psycho ex Girlfriend

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LiquidPrince

I would never, ever hit a girl no matter how crazy. Usually I'd just hold her until she can't move and tires out or if she's super crazy push her back.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By pirate_republic

It depends. If she's significantly weaker than me, or is at least partially innocent, then no. But if she's very strong, and is a bitch, I wouldn't hesitate for a second.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Commando

I R 2 much of man.......

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By angelkanarias

I understand why you freaked out. 

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#36  Edited By crusader8463

fuck her. if some one comes swinging shit at me i don't care if they got a vagina or a cock I'm fighting back. But for your situation i would have just shock my head, laughed and drove away. Or called 911 if you had an afternoon to waste and potentially go to jail as the double standard in today's society always sides with the woman in ever fight if a man's involved. Even when they are in the wrong.

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By angelkanarias
@LiquidPrince said:
" I would never, ever hit a girl no matter how crazy. Usually I'd just hold her until she can't move and tires out or if she's super crazy push her back. "
that for my response on what I would do.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Scooper

If it's a women going crazy restrain them. If I bloke goes crazy deck him out.

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By auspiciousqueue

I like a peaceful balance and don't like fighting but if a girl threw down, I would punch her in the face and pound my high heels into her gut if I had to. I'm totally against a man abusing or even hitting a woman, that is just vile in my eyes. 

aaox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By aaox

I don't hit women, but I suppose I could make an exception if it crossed the line and became neccesary to defend myself and/or others. That's part of chivalry too, right? CHVALRY! Huzzah! I'm actually a bit of a wuss (I know, right?) so I doubt I could restrain said woman for long. That, or I'd run away. Fast. Whilst screaming. Loudly.

Avatar image for agnogenic_delete
Agnogenic_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Agnogenic_delete
@angelkanarias said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" I would never, ever hit a girl no matter how crazy. Usually I'd just hold her until she can't move and tires out or if she's super crazy push her back. "
that for my response on what I would do.
"
Not sure that would work against all the girls I know in martial arts. It would be a fight for your life.
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayge_

For most women it should be easy enough to restrain them if you're a larger fit man, but if you gotta punch a chick you gotta punch a chick and that's that :-/ (note: I'm talking about situations where a woman is coming at you with a knife or trying to claw your eyes out or some shit)

TehBuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TehBuLL

women are dangerous.  incapacitate them before they hurt themselves.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By narley
@Jayge said:
"For most women it should be easy enough to restrain them if you're a larger fit man, but if you gotta punch a chick you gotta punch a chick and that's that :-/ (note: I'm talking about situations where a woman is coming at you with a knife or trying to claw your eyes out or some shit) "

Yea. I wouldnt stay put if girl came at me with some serious intentions in her eyes, but, if I were to find a way to not punch the crap out of her. Id probably go for that.
Its like you cant really say that you would puch a girl, kill a guy or snort that cocaine unless you have done something like that in the past.

I mean, has anybody been in a situation in wich your playing some sport with your buds, just dicking around, but still having fun, and a few girls come out and say they want to join you. You cant play as rough as you would probably do if they werent there. Like a simple friedlly game of football betwen guys becomes a pansy ass match of touch foot ball (and not in a cool way, with lots of touching with all the girls, Im not the cheating type). You just cant throw the football that hard anymore or tackle someone. Untill you puch, kick, takle or do something like that to a girl, its hard to say you would do that if you were in that situation. Thats my opinion. Thats why I didint puch the girl down. Than again, If she had a knife, Id probably be posting something diferent from the hospital if I hadnt done what had to be done
tj_chisholm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By tj_chisholm

My understanding is that from a legal point of view there is no difference between assaulting a man or a woman in self defense.  If someone is threatening you you have the right to react within acceptable limits - ie. pushing her away sounds reasonable but punching her in the face probably wouldn't fall under self defense.   I'm not a lawyer though, and I don't think you should feel bad, it seems like a pretty messed up situation all around.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jayge_
@narley said:
" @Jayge said:
"For most women it should be easy enough to restrain them if you're a larger fit man, but if you gotta punch a chick you gotta punch a chick and that's that :-/ (note: I'm talking about situations where a woman is coming at you with a knife or trying to claw your eyes out or some shit) "
Yea. I wouldnt stay put if girl came at me with some serious intentions in her eyes, but, if I were to find a way to not punch the crap out of her. Id probably go for that.Its like you cant really say that you would puch a girl, kill a guy or snort that cocaine unless you have done something like that in the past.I mean, has anybody been in a situation in wich your playing some sport with your buds, just dicking around, but still having fun, and a few girls come out and say they want to join you. You cant play as rough as you would probably do if they werent there. Like a simple friedlly game of football betwen guys becomes a pansy ass match of touch foot ball (and not in a cool way, with lots of touching with all the girls, Im not the cheating type). You just cant throw the football that hard anymore or tackle someone. Untill you puch, kick, takle or do something like that to a girl, its hard to say you would do that if you were in that situation. Thats my opinion. Thats why I didint puch the girl down. Than again, If she had a knife, Id probably be posting something diferent from the hospital if I hadnt done what had to be done "
Yeah I know what you mean, although I don't know about the killing or snorting coke part.
narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By narley
@tj_chisholm said:
"My understanding is that from a legal point of view there is no difference between assaulting a man or a woman in self defense.  If someone is threatening you you have the right to react within acceptable limits - ie. pushing her away sounds reasonable but punching her in the face probably wouldn't fall under self defense.   I'm not a lawyer though, and I don't think you should feel bad, it seems like a pretty messed up situation all around."

Yea. Whats worse though, is that melissa isnt even my girl. Should have let that crazy one do what she had to do and let mike (melissa's BF) do his boyfriend thing. If that crazy women was atacking my girlfirend, I know I would have punched her. Wich is what made me think how far I would go to defend myslef from some girl
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#49  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

If it was possible I would restrain the girl but if I really had to hit her to protect myself or anyone else I would. There's no reason why I should treat them any differently because they are a woman.

narley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By narley
@Jayge:
Examples my friend, just examples.