Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Mass Effect 3 is going to revolve around "Recruit the Factions"

• 77 results
    DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DriveupLife

This is my theory about how the game will play out.

MASSIVE MASSIVE Mass Effect 1 and 2 Spoilers below. LIKE ALL OF IT SO DON"T BE DUMB AND READ IT.

The game sets up with, "the reapers are coming, no way to stop them from getting here" and most of the game will be to recruit all of the races/factions/mercenary groups to fight off the reaper invasion. 

1. Urdnot Wrex (If alive) will unite the krogans under one banner to fight the reapers.
    2. The genophage will be cured so that more krogan can fight the reapers.
    3. Tali Zorah (If not exiled) will recruit the flotilla to take back homeworld/give up homeworld to fight the reapers
    4. Zaeed will take back control of the blue suns and will lead them when fighting the reapers.
    5. Legion (if alive) will convince the hiveminded geth forces to fight the reapers
    6. Jacob and Miranda will lead cerberus in fighting the reapers.
    7. Mordin will reunite with Salarian Special tasks group to fight the reapers.
    8. Ashley Williams will forgive Shepard and together will unite the Aliiance to fight the reapers
    9. Depending on how you've treated the batarians, vorcha, hanar, volus and other species will help fight the reapers.
    10. The collector facility will be used for or against fighting the reapers.
     EDIT: 11. If you didn't save the rachni you're dumb. They will help fight the reapers by ripping faces off.
    Thoughts?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

You forgot the Rachni.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel

So it'll be Dragon Age in space, then?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
    deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

@FluxWaveZ said:
    " You forgot the Rachni. "
    wh1terav3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By wh1terav3n
    @Hailinel said:
    " So it'll be Dragon Age in space, then? "
    Mass Effect came out before Dragon Age.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel
    @wh1terav3n said:
    " @Hailinel said:
    Mass Effect came out before Dragon Age. "
    I know that.  However, this is Mass Effect 3 we're talking about, and Dragon Age already revolves around "Recruit the factions."
    benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By benjaebe

I'm hoping it'll be more nuanced than that. I'd rather it wasn't just "oh you were nice to these people so all of ____ race will help." If anything, I hope this game introduces some damn tough decisions for Shepard to make and something more interesting than recruiting factions.

Avatar image for theseductivemoose
    TheSeductiveMoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheSeductiveMoose
    @Hailinel said:
    Or Mass Effect 2 in greater scale.
    BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BitterAlmond
    @benjaebe said:
    " I'm hoping it'll be more nuanced than that. I'd rather it wasn't just "oh you were nice to these people so all of ____ race will help." If anything, I hope this game introduces some damn tough decisions for Shepard to make and something more interesting than recruiting factions. "
    Obviously, you didn't play the previous two games. Both of them revolved around "recruit ___________," and that worked damn well before. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess.
    benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By benjaebe
    @BitterAlmond said:

" @benjaebe said:

" I'm hoping it'll be more nuanced than that. I'd rather it wasn't just "oh you were nice to these people so all of ____ race will help." If anything, I hope this game introduces some damn tough decisions for Shepard to make and something more interesting than recruiting factions. "
    Obviously, you didn't play the previous two games. Both of them revolved around "recruit ___________," and that worked damn well before. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess. "
    Mass Effect hardly involved recruiting anyone - you were given your entire team before you left the Citadel (minus Liara) and spent a lot of time doing regular missions. Mass Effect 2, on the other hand, revolved entirely around amassing a team and going on a suicide mission. It'd be kind of redundant for the third game to make you more or less do the same thing again.
    Cornman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cornman89

Not an unlikely possibility, I'd say.

Species homeworlds, here I come?

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ninjakiller
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    It'd be cool if they would figure prominently but they probably won't.  It'll probably come down to a colony getting saved that otherwise wouldn't if you spared the rachni.  
    emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By emkeighcameron
    SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By SteamPunkJin

It had damn well better be about Recruit the Factions - if it's not then Mass Effect as a series will have failed. 
    This is the concluding chapter, it should be mainly about wrapping up all the threads of the plot so far and should have very little (more like nothing)  to do with recruiting a new squad or gaining the loyalty of the new faction. 

1. Urdnot Wrex (If alive) will unite the krogans under one banner to fight the reapers.

This one seems pretty obvious, although you do have to wonder how Bioware will fuck around with the canon given what they did between ME1 and ME2. It could very well hinge on how you interacted with the Krogan in ME2 for the sake their new players.

2. The genophage will be cured so that more krogan can fight the reapers.

To date we have not been given the option to 'cure' the Genophage. Grunt has natural immunities to it, but after the destruction of Saren's lab in ME not much has been said about it. Doubtful this will happen, perhaps we'll be given a choice as to what will happen with the future of the Genophage.

3. Tali Zorah (If not exiled) will recruit the flotilla to take back homeworld/give up homeworld to fight the reapers

Seems likely enough, although the Quarians are very insular. I'd imagine it'll go something like this 
    Tali: Shepard needs our help. 
    Flotilla Council: Can't do it, we have to reclaim our planet. 
    Tali: If the Reapers win there won't be a planet left to save! 
    *You've recruited the Quarians*

4. Zaeed will take back control of the blue suns and will lead them when fighting the reapers.

I really like the idea, but even if you finish Zaeed's loyalty mission his way Vito still escapes, and is therefore still in control of the Blue Suns. Then again we might see another 3 year jump from ME2 -> ME3 with a lot of things taking place 'off screen'.

5. Legion (if alive) will convince the hiveminded geth forces to fight the reapers

This would almost certainly have to be based upon how Shepard handled the Heretics rather than Legion's status, Legion himself would not be able to overpower the Geth Hivemind on 'his own'  - but overall I think that's right.

6. Jacob and Miranda will lead cerberus in fighting the reapers.

It seemed to me at the end of ME2 both Miranda and Jacob have cut their ties with Cerberus and are now loyal to Shepard. It seems unlikely that Cerberus would just them go, but at the same time with the Reapers on the way they might just let Shepard follow her own path without much interference.

7. Mordin will reunite with Salarian Special tasks group to fight the reapers.

Possible, although I find it a little doubtful. SSTG are small 6-8man squads that focus on covert operations. Highly unlikely they would be able to sneak aboard a Reaper undetected, and even though they proved themselves quiet capable in an open firefight on VIrmire, I don't think they'll play a large role in the conflict.

8. Ashley Williams will forgive Shepard and together will unite the Aliiance to fight the reapers

I think between Admiral Hackett's (go check the Databanks in Shadow Broker if you don't know what I'm talking about) and Kaiden's (Ashely) support it's highly likely the alliance will fight beside you.

9. Depending on how you've treated the batarians, vorcha, hanar, volus and other species will help fight the reapers.

Interactions with all these groups are so minimal (minus the Vorcha on Omega) I don't really see any of it coming back to help or hurt you. The only real Hannar interaction we get is the Street Prophet in ME1(not to mention that through conversations with Thane we learn that the Hannar are basically useless in a fight that's outside of water), as for the Volus and Elcore we mixed with them briefly in the embassies of ME1, but again almost nothing in ME2. 

10. The collector facility will be used for or against fighting the reapers. 

Seems to me the choice will the Collector Ship really has to do with Cerberus's willingness to help you out or not. If you destroy it they won't directly help you in ME3 - they will working to fight the Reapers but on their own terms with their own plan.  If you hand it over you're still working for them.

Ideally you won't be able to unify the whole galaxy, I would like to see some 'either or' situations, conflicts that even Shepard can't smooth over. If you side with Cerberus the Alliance and Council will be unwilling to help as you've allied yourself with a Terrorist group. If you bring the Geth to the fight the Quarians will turn tail - although with that particular example I'd love to see them make peace. The Rachni certainly have to come back, and given that everyone wants them to stay extinct it'll be interesting to see how that plays out on a larger scale. 

I just really hope that Bioware doesn't fuck it all up, the implementation of your choices from ME1 -> ME2 was handled poorly at best, Wrex and Kaiden/Ashely the only thing you see any direct consequence of and to be perfectly honest, we saw the consequences of those choices in ME1. Of course no matter what it's going to be a wildly entertaining and superb game.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Jimbo

Well, yeah, "Recruit the Factions" seems like the obvious structure for the next game doesn't it?  I hope they're a bit more subtle about it than just "Collect the 4 x!" which has been the structure for Dragon Age (allies), KOTOR (star maps), Jade Empire (amulet pieces), NWN (plague cure ingredients), Mass Effect (pieces of investigation)...

It could very easily turn out to be Dragon Age in space, and that would be a lazy and weak way to end the trilogy imo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335
    deactivated-5fb7c57ae2335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SteamPunkJin: Doubt that a huge jump like that will happen, due to one of the (or the?) last shots of Mass Effect 2 being of those shit-ton of reapers coming from Outer Space.  Seems like a pretty urgent thing.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By mikemcn
    @ninjakiller said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    It'd be cool if they would figure prominently but they probably won't.  It'll probably come down to a colony getting saved that otherwise wouldn't if you spared the rachni.   "
    They'll show up I hope, but my codex knowledge is weak, how organized are the Rachni? Are they worth calling a faction or are they just animals?
    General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By General_D23

I agree with most of these. Tali, Legion, and Wrex/Grunt will probably be the most important in terms of the recruiting factions storyline.

While I would like Zaeed coming back in such a way, I'm doubting it. Same for Mordin. Can't see Jacob or Miranda being too involved, either. Ashley/Kaiden? Maybe.

I think, apart from that, Samara could show up as someone that will make recruiting the Asari easier or some such. The word of a Justicar and all that. Also, I think the new party members or important characters will be characters involved with recruiting/uniting a race. So we'll probably see a new batarian, salarian, and turian. We'll also probably (unfortunately) see replacements for important characters that died.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#19  Edited By AhmadMetallic

more recruiting? eh =/ 

wow i just noticed something.. i sucked at Mass Effect!     
    1. i killed Wrex 
    2.  Tali's exiled 
    3. Mordin's dead 
    4. Garrus's dead 
    5. Legion is dead 

whats wrong with me? ;(

SteamPunkJin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SteamPunkJin
    @benjaebe said:
    " @BitterAlmond said:

" @benjaebe said:

Obviously, you didn't play the previous two games. Both of them revolved around "recruit ___________," and that worked damn well before. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, I guess. "
    Mass Effect hardly involved recruiting anyone - you were given your entire team before you left the Citadel (minus Liara) and spent a lot of time doing regular missions. Mass Effect 2, on the other hand, revolved entirely around amassing a team and going on a suicide mission. It'd be kind of redundant for the third game to make you more or less do the same thing again. "
    You might have missed the part where you actively recruit Garrus and Wrex, it's possible to leave the Citadel without them, skip finding Liara and wind up with just  Kaiden/Ashely/Tali.
    @InfamousBIG said:

" @SteamPunkJin: Doubt that a huge jump like that will happen, due to one of the (or the?) last shots of Mass Effect 2 being of those shit-ton of reapers coming from Outer Space.  Seems like a pretty urgent thing. "

While that is true, and it's also true that the Reapers have been on the move since the end of ME1. It takes a long time to travel through space and when the Citadel was destroyed they lost their short cut.  It's often said that the Reapers exist in 'Dark Space' - beyond anything the Allied Races have explored even with the use of Mass Relays which allow you to travel insane distances in short periods of time. All this just means that the Reapers are way way way way way out there, even if they've been traveling for three years.
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ninjakiller
    @Mikemcn said:
    " @ninjakiller said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    It'd be cool if they would figure prominently but they probably won't.  It'll probably come down to a colony getting saved that otherwise wouldn't if you spared the rachni.   "
    They'll show up I hope, but my codex knowledge is weak, how organized are the Rachni? Are they worth calling a faction or are they just animals? "
    Unknown.  The giant bugs you spared from ME1 that you learn nothing more about really other than a message from them in ME2 promising their help when the darkness comes.  
    General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By General_D23

@SteamPunkJin said:

" @benjaebe said:
    " @BitterAlmond said:

" @benjaebe said:

Mass Effect hardly involved recruiting anyone - you were given your entire team before you left the Citadel (minus Liara) and spent a lot of time doing regular missions. Mass Effect 2, on the other hand, revolved entirely around amassing a team and going on a suicide mission. It'd be kind of redundant for the third game to make you more or less do the same thing again. "
    You might have missed the part where you actively recruit Garrus and Wrex, it's possible to leave the Citadel without them, skip finding Liara and wind up with just  Kaiden/Ashely/Tali."

This isn't right. Yes, you can turn down Wrex or Garrus, but only one of them. You need one of them to know to go after Fist. You can turn the other down later.

You need Liara to know to go to Ilos. Without doing the "Embrace Eternity" thing and using her archeology experience, you don't know where the Conduit is.
    benjaebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By benjaebe
    @SteamPunkJin: I didn't miss the part, it's just that it's obvious that running into characters on the first planet and choosing whether or not you want them to join you does not equal the game revolving around recruiting party members.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Dany

Their is only one proper mission in the game where you actively seek out a squad mate in ME1 and thats Liara the rest is story progression

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#25  Edited By ArbitraryWater

That seems like the easiest route considering how Bioware designs games, and I don't doubt it will be the one taken. Although, it will be kind of lame if that's going to be the only intricacy to the plot.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By RVonE
    @DriveupLife said:
    5. Legion (if alive) will convince the hiveminded geth forces to fight the reapers"

The Geth are not hiveminded.
    General_D23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By General_D23
    @Dany said:
    " Their is only one proper mission in the game where you actively seek out a squad mate in ME1 and thats Liara the rest is story progression "
    Eh...I think it recruiting Wrex/Garrus/both before Fist was really the most active recruitment related thing. Tali and Liara kind of just fall in.
    dubios451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By dubios451

I demand that Mass Effect 3 end the same way as the new fallout games. With a bunch of crappy still images, some voice over, and no closure. It would be so bad that I would laugh endlessly and await the millions of enraged forum posts with some sort of sick catharsis.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By RVonE
    @dubios451 said:
    "I demand that Mass Effect 3 end the same way as the new fallout games. With a bunch of crappy still images, some voice over, and no closure. It would be so bad that I would laugh endlessly and await the millions of enraged forum posts with some sort of sick catharsis. "

Or they should do a repeat on ME2's ending; have Shepard defeat some random faction and not make any progress in defeating the coming Reaper fleet whatsoever.
    dubios451

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dubios451
    @RVonE: Yeah, they just have a new race to fight...and they they just don't mention the reapers or anything in the previous Mass Effect games ever! 

EDIT: The new race should be called "The Receivers" or "the Shippers"
    Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31  Edited By Dylabaloo
    @ninjakiller said:
    " @Mikemcn said:
    " @ninjakiller said:
    " @FluxWaveZ said:
    They'll show up I hope, but my codex knowledge is weak, how organized are the Rachni? Are they worth calling a faction or are they just animals? "
    Unknown.  The giant bugs you spared from ME1 that you learn nothing more about really other than a message from them in ME2 promising their help when the darkness comes.   "
    I remember reading in the shadow broker place I think that the Rachni were controlled by the wishes of the Queen telepathicly, the one you saved in mass effect 1. So it seems highly likely they'll help.
    RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RVonE
    @dubios451 said:

"@RVonE: Yeah, they just have a new race to fight...and they they just don't mention the reapers or anything in the previous Mass Effect games ever!  EDIT: The new race should be called "The Receivers" or "the Shippers" "

Haha! The Transporters! 

Oh and Shepard will die again at the start of ME3 so they can justify giving you the option to remake your Shepard and to force you to work with an organization you didn't choose to work with (maybe Terra Firma this time).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By 137
    @BitterAlmond said:
    " @benjaebe said:
    First game was more like "hey I stumbled upon this guy that wants to chill on my ship and peel thermal clips back on bitches"  
    Second game was more like "A-Team"  

I'm going to be pissed playing mass effect 3 then finding every choice I made was a shitty one. It seems like they wanted you to be more of a renegade in the 2nd game instead of a pussy paragon. But either way shepard is fucking going to die!!! 
    RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By RVonE
    @137 said:

But either way shepard is fucking going to die!!!  "

That's what you think, but if you play your cards right you'll see the camera cut to a shot of a derelict war ship slowly bringing into view a man in N7 armor. 
    A solemn electrical display flickers in the cold darkness. 
    A female voice whispers "I'll miss you...". 
    An apparatus closes slowly around the armored man. 
    He replies softly "Wake me... when you need me." 
    The music swells while the camera slowly zooms out and fades to black. 
    Cut to a shot of the derelict ship slowly drifting all alone in the night. 
    The dark side of an ominous looking planet comes into view. 

Roll credits.
    RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RTSlord

Its generally assumed (at least by me) that everyone you mentioned/everyone in the whole universe that arent evil-geth are going to team up to fight the reapers. I dont see why fuck any of the races is going to not fight them, seeing as how they're going to wipe every living thing out in the galaxy...again

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By xyzygy

I hate this idea. I just want a story that revolves around the world and things actually happening like ME1, not recruiting bullshit like ME2.

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Milkman

I hope they just scrap Wrex. I'm tired of being constantly reminded that I let him dead. YEAH, I KNOW I FUCKED UP! FUCK YOU BIOWARE!

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RVonE
    @Milkman said:
    "I hope they just scrap Wrex. I'm tired of being constantly reminded that I let him dead. YEAH, I KNOW I FUCKED UP! FUCK YOU BIOWARE! "

There's another way to relieve your plight.
    Valkyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 37

#39  Edited By Valkyr

Looking at the massive amount of reapers that the fleet has, recruiting all the factions is still not enough and they don't have enough time to start building a powerful new fleet even using the best technology they had developed since the battle of the Citadel.
    My theory is that the Reapers have been doing the genocide cycle for more than one galaxy, a LOT of galaxies and maybe there are other cases where there is someone like Shepard trying to prevent them from coming back or that at least have some clues about this old machines existence.
    My idea is that there is a Reaper HQ somewhere hidden in darkspace where they have special relays that they use to jump to places like the Milk Way Citadel. Shepard would use the Citadel relay functionality to go to this HQ that is now empty because the fleet is travelling the old fashion way without using any relay jump. There he will send a message to every galaxy, with his knowledge that includes the prothean cipher hoping that some alien fleets will come to end the Reaper menace once and for all.

RVonE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By RVonE
    @Valkyr said:
    "Looking at the massive amount of reapers that the fleet has, recruiting all the factions is still not enough and they don't have enough time to start building a powerful new fleet even using the best technology they had developed since the battle of the Citadel. My theory is that the Reapers have been doing the genocide cycle for more than one galaxy, a LOT of galaxies and maybe there are other cases where there is someone like Shepard trying to prevent them from coming back or that at least have some clues about this old machines existence.My idea is that there is a Reaper HQ somewhere hidden in darkspace where they have special relays that they use to jump to places like the Milk Way Citadel. Shepard would use the Citadel relay functionality to go to this HQ that is now empty because the fleet is travelling the old fashion way without using any relay jump. There he will send a message to every galaxy, with his knowledge that includes the prothean cipher hoping that some alien fleets will come to end the Reaper menace once and for all. "

The size of the Reaper fleet is unknown.
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NTM
    @DriveupLife:
    Number eight may be wrong. I'd think with the way Bioware does it, you'd probably want to not be with anyone in ME2, but I'm guessing most people did. And Ashley won't like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By 137

I really hope they offer some kind of dlc pack that lets you play the game with pre-requisite settings from the previous games so I don't have to blow through 30 hours of ME1, and ME2 to load that character into ME3 to see alternate endings and scenarios based upon past experiences. Fuck that will take forever. So glad people you tubed the alternate actions and paragon stuff I just watched those vids instead of playing again lol. 

Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Demyx
    @137 said:
    " I really hope they offer some kind of dlc pack that lets you play the game with pre-requisite settings from the previous games so I don't have to blow through 30 hours of ME1, and ME2 to load that character into ME3 to see alternate endings and scenarios based upon past experiences. Fuck that will take forever. So glad people you tubed the alternate actions and paragon stuff I just watched those vids instead of playing again lol.  "
    if you have the PC version, you can just go on this website they had and download save files.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By 137
    @Demyx said:
    " @137 said:
    " I really hope they offer some kind of dlc pack that lets you play the game with pre-requisite settings from the previous games so I don't have to blow through 30 hours of ME1, and ME2 to load that character into ME3 to see alternate endings and scenarios based upon past experiences. Fuck that will take forever. So glad people you tubed the alternate actions and paragon stuff I just watched those vids instead of playing again lol.  "
    if you have the PC version, you can just go on this website they had and download save files. "
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh legit! 
    kfizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kfizz
    @Ahmad_Metallic: How did that happen you fail. just kidding you must have just rushed it or not read stuff as best you could. also look up a guide and finish it the right way do it over again. i have played it many times over.
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By mordukai
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " more recruiting? eh =/  wow i just noticed something.. i sucked at Mass Effect!     1. i killed Wrex 2.  Tali's exiled 3. Mordin's dead 4. Garrus's dead 5. Legion is dead   whats wrong with me? ;( "
    Nothing is wrong with you man. That's the beauty of Mass Effect. If you're not happy with your outcome then just replay the game. 
    Mayu_Zane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Mayu_Zane

Not 'Recruit the Factions', but 'Recruit the Shepards'.

Every single version of Shepard, Male or Female, Paragon or Renegade, is taken from multiple dimensions and fight the Reapers together as one giant army of badasses, while at the same time the Renegade Shepards argue over who is 'Shepard Prime' and the Paragon Shepards struggle to keep the Renegades from going too far.

Just kidding, that's a stupid idea. Seriously, though, it is pretty obvious that you're going to start convincing factions to fight alongside you as well as preventing any faction from messing up the anti-Reaper coalition for some stupid reason (the Rachni come to mind; it's highly likely the Krogan will be extremely unhappy to fight on the same side as they are at first).

niamahai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By niamahai

ugh

if that is the case 

Renegade: Recruit only the pro-human faction or submissive aliens. 
    Paragon: WE ARE ALL EQUAL! 

And then you fight the terminator baby again.

Garrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Garrus

For some reason I just don't think allot of the smaller things will have physical effects, more a thing shown in the Mailbox like in the second game. I hope it's not that way though.

But as for the listed things go for me, Im gonna spoiler it all so...this is what I think will happen.

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Edwardryu

here is the question. those each race didn't make any effort to defeat reapers before under name of the whole united alliance? why Shepard? I know that the game is all about him or humanity. even though they will do it, it will be still hard to beat reapers. their number is too many. they are so powerful. they are literally big machines. organics have limitation, and disadvantage. reapers are literally weapons of mass destruction. of course, there is always something we can kill them. but that is just too ambiguous.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.