No recent wiki edits to this page.
Medal of Honor Underground was the first direct sequel to the original Medal of Honor, which was released on the PlayStation in 1999. MoH: Underground game casted the player as Manon Batiste, a french Woman whom fights for the french resistance. She appears as a minor character is the original Medal of Honor game, as well as an NPC in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault and Medal of Honor: European Assault. The gameplay was more focused on Commando style, seek & Destroy, and sabotage missions as a result of this character. The player would helm infiltrations of enemy compounds, rescue of War prisoners and sabotage Nazi weapons and equipment. At one point in the game, the player even goes in under the disguse of a Nazi officer. The stealth focused gameplay was broken up with the same great shooting mechanics from the original title (Medal of Honor Underground uses the same engine as the first game . The game sold very well, and is held as one of the best games in the franchise. It later became a member of the PlayStation Greatest Hits line-up.
Mission 1: Occupied!
- Level 1: Midnight Rendez-vous
- Level 2: Amongst the Dead
- Level 3: Without a Trace
- Level 4: Tread Carefully
Mission 2: Hunting the Desert Fox
- Level 1: Casablanca
- Level 2: Lighting the Torch
- Level 3: Burning Sands
- Level 4: Ally in the Desert
Mission 3: Undercover in Crete
- Level 1: Getting the Story
- Level 2: What Lies at Knossos
- Level 3: Labyrinth
Mission 4: Wewelsburg: Dark Camelot
- Level 1: Ascent to the Castle
- Level 2: Valhalla
- Level 3: A Vicious Cycle
Mission 5: Last Rites at Monte Cassino
- Level 1: Roundabout
- Level 2: Prisoners of War
- Level 3: Mayhem in the Monastery
Mission 6: A Mittlewerk Saboteur
- Level 1: Plans for Destruction
- Level 2: Sabotage!
- Level 3: Sidecar Shootout
Mission 7: Liberation!
- Level 1: Final Uprising
- Level 2: Street by Street
- Level 3: Operation Marketplace
- Level 4: The End of the Line