Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jun 12, 2008

In 2014, war has become so routine that it is at the core of the global economy. A rapidly aging Solid Snake picks up his gun and embarks upon his final mission in this epic tale of tactical espionage action -- the conclusion to the Solid Snake saga.

According to Kombo MGS4 will hit XBOX360 as early as Spring 2010

• 67 results
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Edited By daniel_beck_90

The rumor of Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 has been floating around ever since the ambitious title was first announced for PS3 . Many of us constantly heard this rumor and never believed it ,however, recently Kojima himself and Microsoft have been acting secretly .

Game of Honor just posted this article :

“Early this morning an article from Kombo written by Matt Furtado stated that they received an email from an unknown publisher which we would like to know from whom. Although it's concerning the upcoming Kojima project, A new patch that will feature Raiden in an upcoming downloadable content update that will take control of Raiden through a total of 2 new chapters or more in the near future.

What is this man doing in front of Microsoft logo ?!!!

Kombo also stated that trophies are finally be making a debut and speaking of debut. It looks like the XBOX 360 will be experiencing Metal Gear Solid early as spring 2010. The 360 version will come packed with the downloadable content. Kombo also stated that PS3 owners will have it exclusive for several months before the 360 title is released.

Here at Game Of Honor; as much as we love rumors, we would rather get the truth instead of false information. Were all gamers at heart so I for one speaks for everyone when I say "Enough Of The Rumors". It's not a bad effort from Kombo to create such hits to achieve on there site. But Kombo had nothing to back up there sources. We love what we do; get the truth.

so contacted our friends at Kojima Productions on this matter and there reaction toward it.

Kojima Productions : 
    "unfortunately we are stillnot working on a 360 version of MGS4. How ever, Were revealing something"     

A quick look at the response and to be precise the term “ Still “ tells us that MGS4 is probably planned to be released on XBOX 360 . MGS4 on 360 is yet to be officially announced by either Microsoft or Kojima Production although many gamers expect Microsoft to officially announce it at this year’s E3 .

On another note here is IGN’s Daily Fix regarding this issue :

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By daniel_beck_90

The rumor of Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 has been floating around ever since the ambitious title was first announced for PS3 . Many of us constantly heard this rumor and never believed it ,however, recently Kojima himself and Microsoft have been acting secretly .

Game of Honor just posted this article :

“Early this morning an article from Kombo written by Matt Furtado stated that they received an email from an unknown publisher which we would like to know from whom. Although it's concerning the upcoming Kojima project, A new patch that will feature Raiden in an upcoming downloadable content update that will take control of Raiden through a total of 2 new chapters or more in the near future.

What is this man doing in front of Microsoft logo ?!!!

Kombo also stated that trophies are finally be making a debut and speaking of debut. It looks like the XBOX 360 will be experiencing Metal Gear Solid early as spring 2010. The 360 version will come packed with the downloadable content. Kombo also stated that PS3 owners will have it exclusive for several months before the 360 title is released.

Here at Game Of Honor; as much as we love rumors, we would rather get the truth instead of false information. Were all gamers at heart so I for one speaks for everyone when I say "Enough Of The Rumors". It's not a bad effort from Kombo to create such hits to achieve on there site. But Kombo had nothing to back up there sources. We love what we do; get the truth.

so contacted our friends at Kojima Productions on this matter and there reaction toward it.

Kojima Productions : 
    "unfortunately we are stillnot working on a 360 version of MGS4. How ever, Were revealing something"     

A quick look at the response and to be precise the term “ Still “ tells us that MGS4 is probably planned to be released on XBOX 360 . MGS4 on 360 is yet to be officially announced by either Microsoft or Kojima Production although many gamers expect Microsoft to officially announce it at this year’s E3 .

On another note here is IGN’s Daily Fix regarding this issue :

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb

"A quick look at the response and to be precise the term “ Still “ tells us that MGS4 is probably planned to be released on XBOX 360 ."

- Oh. This is straw clutching of the highest degree. I think we should just wait until Monday and see what Kojima's new announcement is. Or wait until E3.

EDIT: If you want to go all analytical about the use of the term "still" - you could equally read it in the sense that the person responding is sick of being asked the question. A.k.a. "we are still not working on MGS4 360, fucking stop asking, k?!"

CWUTIDIDTHARR!?

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By daniel_beck_90

get2sammyb said:
    "A quick look at the response and to be precise the term “ Still “ tells us that MGS4 is ... [more]
    I believe Kojima Production won't announce anything before E3 .
    HiroSeven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HiroSeven

MGS4 was probably the only reason for me to go and buy a PS3, if it does come out on the 360 I would be really happy.

Lets hope for some good news eh?!

mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mxdirector

i just dont believe the response knoami gave.
    in my eyes, E3 is the only event which can confirm or deny mgs4 substance.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

Guys, just let it be.
    Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 is a great game, why is a port with new stuff getting so much mroe attention than new games?

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#7  Edited By Icemael
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    Guys, just let it be.Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 is a great game, why is ... [more]
    Because MGS4 was one of the most critically acclaimed games last year?
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By toowalrus

My money's on a new Metal Gear Solid, but not a port of MGS4 for the Xbox. I really hope that I'm wrong, though.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LiveOrDie1212
    TooWalrus said:
    My money's on a new Metal Gear Solid, but not a port of MGS4 for the Xbox. I really hope ... [more]

i really hope that you're right
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By JJOR64
    daniel_beck_90 said:
    The rumor of Metal Gear Solid 4 on Xbox 360 has been floating around ever since the ambitious title was ... [more]
    About damn time.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    LiveOrDie1212 said:
    TooWalrus said: My money's on a new Metal Gear Solid, but not a port of MGS4 for the Xbox. I ... [more]
     I really hope so , I am a 360 fan after all !!!
    randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#12  Edited By randiolo
    daniel_beck_90 said:
    LiveOrDie1212 said: TooWalrus said: My money's on a new Metal Gear Solid, but not a port of MGS4 for the ... [more]
    dont we all know it.
    dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By dsplayer1010

I can believe this.

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
    Icemael said:
    SmugDarkLoser said: Guys, just let it be.Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 is a great game, ... [more]
    So?  At most it's going to be essentially a nice sized dlc add on.   Besides that, could just watch videos of the ps3 version instead.
    Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By Icemael
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    Icemael said: SmugDarkLoser said: Guys, just let it be.Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 is a ... [more]
    While I'm not that interested in the game(I've played two Kojima Productions games, and both of them were terrible), and you don't seem to be either, a 360 port would be a huge deal for many people - even more so if it had exclusive content.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    Icemael said:
    SmugDarkLoser said: Icemael said: SmugDarkLoser said: Guys, just let it be.Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 ... [more]
    Exclusive content would be great , also I should mention that based on the report the 360 version is supposed to contain Raiden DLC .
    randiolo said:
    daniel_beck_90 said: LiveOrDie1212 said: TooWalrus said: My money's on a new Metal Gear Solid, but not a port of MGS4 ... [more]
    lol I bet you do ;)

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That's uhh... early? That's still almost another whole year away.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By Xandurson

Is this rumor ever going to die? Is it going to happen or not? Just answer that and get it over with!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By get2sammyb
    GamerGeek360 said:
    Is this rumor ever going to die? Is it going to happen or not? Just answer that and get it ... [more]
    They did answer. They said they're "still not working on one". But apparently the word "still not" means "we are going to" these days. *rolls eyes*.
    eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By eclipsesis

Im getting so bored of this now, buy a PS3 people please, put the console war shit aside and just buy the game *starts crying*

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#21  Edited By Claude

I'm just looking for a fix, can't justify a PS3 still, I would buy a 360 version... "snap" just like that.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Systech

What? The game is a year old. And it will be two by the time it comes to the 360. Just doesn't make much sense.

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Arjuna

I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4.  Either it is released on several discs, like Lost Odyssey; or there are majorly scaled-back deficiencies in the graphics.  Either way would be an embarassment to the 360.  It invites a console comparison that suggests the PS3 has better graphics and capabilities; which is true.

mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mxdirector
    SmugDarkLoser said:
    Guys, just let it be.Haven't played it yet, but while I recognize that MGS4 is a great game, why is ... [more]
    well i believe its because of one reason.
    constant denial from ps3 owners, and the defensive attitude. i believe it has escalated and escalated  over time to the point where its become a war.

mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mxdirector
    Arjuna said:
    I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either it is released on several discs, like Lost ... [more]
    i made a topic about this already
    read it
    http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360/60-20/dispelling-myths-to-why-mgs4-will-stay-exclusive/35-242689/#12

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26  Edited By MordeaniisChaos
    Arjuna said:
    I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either it is released on several discs, like Lost ... [more]

You don't even know WHY the graphics would be worse. It only has to do with the lack of space. Its the DVD format, not the 360 hardware that would be the issue. Also, it would NOT be that big of a deal. MGS4 probably has less compression then about any game out there on the console market. Add the compression that normally would be there, and then some, and you could probably fit it on a single disk. I'm a little sick of this shit. So please stop. Blu-Ray is better, but the PS3 and 360 are equal. Atleast the 360 is afordable, where as the PS3 still isn't. They have their ups and downs. And having the game on multiple discs would be pretty much the same as having it on one blu-ray disc. you had to unpack each section of the game just to play ANYWAY.

SmugDarkLoser said:

Its a big deal for this franchise to cross over the border to Microsoft. if it does happen, it will mean a hell of a lot of trouble for Sony. They have lost a lot of exclusive franchise in the recent years, and this is arguably the biggest one. Beyond like, a full loss of Final Fantasy exclusivity, nothing could hurt more then losing this franchise to being multi-platform.

As for if it will happen of not, my finger is on the no button. Kojima is a part of the industry. A MASSIVE one. He isn't going to just be *humps sony* thats why he goes to MS events. Also, MGS4 isn't the only fuckin thing he is involved with.
    Godlovesugly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Godlovesugly

I'm pretty sure this site is banned from most message boards as they're never right.
    There's a dodgy comment on the article left by the site itself thanking everyone for a certain number of hits they've received.

A site actively seeking hits can't be good. (being up front about it a mean)

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By eclipsesis
    MordeaniisChaos said:
    Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either it is released on several discs, ... [more]

And may i remind you that Final Fantasy exclusivity isn't lost, yes Final fantasy 13 is multi platform. But Final fantasy 13 versus is a PS3 exclusive, so how do you explain that?.
    One of the biggest problems with a MGS4 port will be its size, it takes a whole 50gb disc. I know however that that is because its not condensed, but if they were to get on too DVD9 it will be so condensed that it will have load times, pop-in, texture resolution worse than Lost Odessey, and that was fucking awful, good game though. Ask yourself this why would Hideo Kojima want to make the same game twice, and after taking the piss of the xbox 360 and MS in MGS4 wouldn't it seem like he is being a bit of a hipocrite and we all know that japanese don't like to go back on their "word".

Basicly i think the announcement is going to be a Multiplatform Zone of the Enders 3, and god i hope it is
    mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By mxdirector
    eclipsesis said:
    MordeaniisChaos said: Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either it is released on ... [more]
    on the ps3 mgs4 reaches 30gb
    http://i32.tinypic.com/2b1574.jpg
    alot of people appear to be under the impression that its too big for the xbox (even after compression) so lets put it in to perspective by comparing each element of mgs4 to other games.

GAME ENGINE- firstly there is nothing special about mgs4 from a technical level  there is very little new in its engine, kojima said this himself. so no reason to think the engine is any bigger then any game on the xbox

GRAPHICS visually mgs4's graphics are great, but nothing head over heels beyond anything on the xbox has done. also graphics have nothing to do with disc space. you could have 50tbs of space and the size of the textures and models the game has to work with will still be limited by the ram. the xbox and the ps3 have the same size ram

LENGHT OF THE GAME- the size of the game is again nothing impressive. its no bigger then gears of war, it might be a longer game then gears of war, but thats because gears is a fast paced shooter where you run through the levels, unlike mgs4, where you sneak through them.

CUTSCENES- there are 8 hours of cutscenes in mgs4, sadly all of these are ingame (with the exception of some hd video). and from a memory level they are exactly the same as the animations used in past mgs games, simply applied to nicer and prettier models.

AUDIO- the audio in mgs4 is the one shining gem. if a port happened the audio would suffer a quality reduction. sadly i have not ever heard one person praise the audio of mgs4, because the common man can not tell the difference between a mp3 file and a uncompressed high end audio file.

so no, mgs4 could easily be put on one disc, with a reduction in the audio quality.
    http://www.giantbomb.com/xbox-360/60-20/dispelling-myths-to-why-mgs4-will-stay-exclusive/35-242689/#12
    eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By eclipsesis
    mxdirector said:
    eclipsesis said: MordeaniisChaos said: Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either it is ... [more]
    I didn't say it couldn't be done i said the biggest problem it would have will be its size and that it will be a issue for the dvd drive to run the highly compresed files. MGS4 is bigger than Lost odessey and look at the problems that had, could you sit through a game which is technicly shambles. End of the day i have a friend a uni doing adavnced computer programming (at the moment he's working with the PS3 making it do calculations and stuff) and he says all the time that the Cell processor is just amazing, at one point in MGS4 there is a cutscene (realtime) where there is at least 100 enemies soldiers, cars, boats, helicopters, plus the hi res backgrounds, main characters, audio, and a river all in one area. I can tell you now i have never seen such a scene on a 360 game, do anything close to that scene in MGS4, and i dnt think it can TBH.

I see it this way if you can understand this analogy. (i also understand the PS3 isn't this shining monster of a console)

The 360 is a Ford fiesta, The PS3 is a Lotus elise, both cars can do 70MPH but the PS3 can get there faster and do it more easily without straining itself. i hope you understand this analogy   
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    @GamerGeek360 said:" Is this rumor ever going to die? Is it going to happen or not? Just answer that and get it over with! "

We will get our answer at E3.

@eclipsesis said:

" Im getting so bored of this now, buy a PS3 people please, put the console war shit aside and just buy the game *starts crying* "

Many gamers have bought a PS3 solely to play MGS4 , if MGS4 hit the X360 Microsoft will make a huge profit since the 360 version will be packed with exclusive contents plus Raiden DLC , so typically even people who bought the game for PS3 once would consider buying/renting it again on 360 . Many and I mean many people still have not played MGS4 because they could not afford the expensive PS3 by the time MGS4 was released  . Last but not least MGS4 on 360 will increase the gap between 360 sales and PS3 sales even further . 

@MordeaniisChaos said:
    You don't even know WHY the graphics would be worse. It only has to do with the lack of space. Its the DVD format, not the 360 hardware that would be the issue. Also, it would NOT be that big of a deal. MGS4 probably has less compression then about any game out there on the console market. Add the compression that normally would be there, and then some, and you could probably fit it on a single disk. I'm a little sick of this shit. So please stop. Blu-Ray is better, but the PS3 and 360 are equal. Atleast the 360 is afordable, where as the PS3 still isn't. They have their ups and downs. And having the game on multiple discs would be pretty much the same as having it on one blu-ray disc. you had to unpack each section of the game just to play ANYWAY.Its a big deal for this franchise to cross over the border to Microsoft. if it does happen, it will mean a hell of a lot of trouble for Sony. They have lost a lot of exclusive franchise in the recent years, and this is arguably the biggest one. Beyond like, a full loss of Final Fantasy exclusivity, nothing could hurt more then losing this franchise to being multi-platform. As for if it will happen of not, my finger is on the no button. Kojima is a part of the industry. A MASSIVE one. He isn't going to just be *humps sony* thats why he goes to MS events. Also, MGS4 isn't the only fuckin thing he is involved with. "

Agreed , Also I should mention that Sony is deeply affected by the recession and maybe they decided to sell MGS4's right so they can keep afloat . Again we are not sure whether MGS4 will come for 360 or not , but if it does then Microsoft will become truly rich .

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arjuna
    @MordeaniisChaos: Yes, I know "why" the graphics would be worse.  Forgive me for being implicit earlier.  I thought it was obvious.  You stated it yourself:  Blu-ray has a memory capacity of 50 GB.  A DVD "might" potentially be able to hold 17GB, at best, if the DVD has 4 layers.  I own a 360 and a PS3.  I don't want to get involved in a flame war against xbots.  Realistically speaking, however...

Let's pretend that the 360 and PS3 are precisely the same, and that the only difference is in the memory capacity of the Blu-ray/DVD.  If Microsoft released MGS4 on their 360,  people would notice that it comes in several discs; and they would certainly notice if it was severely compressed.  Either way, people would start making comparisons that aren't in Microsoft's favour, and I don't think Microsoft wants that happening.  All I'm saying is that it would be a poor marketing decision.  I'm not saying Xbox sucks.  I'm not saying PS3 rules.  I'm saying that the only advantage Microsoft would get is in whatever revenue they might receive from the sales of MGS4, most of which would go to Konami.  But it would tarnish their reputation as a powerful console.

I wish people wouldn't bash on the 360 or the PS3 so much.  Competition is the cornerstone of a healthy market-economy.  See the good in both systems!  Heck, you're on Giantbomb, aren't you?  You're hardcore!  Buy both systems!  I just hope that Microsoft doesn't become so powerful as to have a monopoly over the video game industry.  That would throttle creativity in the industry.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By TwoOneFive

i just think its Kojima's new game, which has been long rumored to be an FPS. of course it would go to 360, he's not stupid. if you're a 3rd party dev and are going to come out with a new FPS game then you'd be stupid not to make it multiplatform. 

Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#34  Edited By Radar

I can't believe a random Twitter account has stirred up so much shit.

mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mxdirector
    @eclipsesis:

1- size isnt a issue. you cant compare lost oddesy and then assume that it runs slow due to compression. ask your "friend" and he will tell you the same thing.
    2- the cutscene you are referring to is actually a HD video. although the vast majority of mgs4 cutscenes run in real time, alot dont, such as the cutscene you are referring to. want proof, play the game again, get to that point and try to move the camera around, you cant.

mxdirector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mxdirector
    @Arjuna:

again you are wrong.
    people already assume the ps3 is the more powerful console, when infact its not. the ps3 is better in some ways and the 360 is better in others, and they even out as about equal.
    so the idea that mgs4 would reveal a lack of the 360's power (which is a stupid assumption any way) and hence cause the internet to be ablaze with screen shot wars and that would damage microsoft's reputation is simply wrong.

its become clear that you have no understanding of what goes in to making games, or how they work.

tebbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#37  Edited By tebbit

@OP

It's WE'RE MUTHA FUCKA.... "W-apostrophe-ERE"

*gasping for air**
    jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jNerd

I firmly believe that MGS4 is coming to the 360. I've believed it since the rumors started floating around last year.

mattysen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mattysen
    eclipsesis said:
    mxdirector said: eclipsesis said: MordeaniisChaos said: Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of MGS4. Either ... [more]
    You sir, are a cow. A very big cow. "If MGS4 is on another console I cant enjoy it because the only reason I did was to get a feeling that 360 gammers could not play this " Does it matter? Versus to me looks crap, and I call that
    marketing because obiously Sony pulled out somekid of deal there. Lost Odyssey had great graphics and the only pop in's where far distant sencery, yes some textures are extremlly awful, but that's because mistwalker did a half-ass job of it, and it's fucking mistwalker aswell? JRPG's are not nuturious for there graphics like a shooter or something?  A cutscene realtime (obiously dipshit) could be renderd if it's to much.

And that car bullshit? You sir ARE ROB RINNER 
    turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By turbomonkey138

Didn't smug make a thread about this a while ago ?>

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By eclipsesis
    mattysen said:
    eclipsesis said: mxdirector said: eclipsesis said: MordeaniisChaos said: Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the enormity of ... [more]
    Who is Rob Rinner?
    1. Im not against MGS4 going to the Xbox 360, Thats not the only reason i bought my PS3, just one of many.I have had my time with MGS4, played the shit out of it, done everyting possible in that game. If other people can experience it by the game moving to another console then fine, in my books this is great, Hideo Kojima will be revered as even more of a legend.

2.I just believe that it will have problems with a direct transition from PS3 to 360, things will have to change in the game to make it possible in my opinion.

3. The car analogy is awsome, and correct in everyway.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By daniel_beck_90
    Arjuna said:
    @MordeaniisChaos: Yes, I know "why" the graphics would be worse. Forgive me for being implicit earlier. I thought it was ... [more]
     I do not think so , there is no relevance between number of disks and quality of a console , X360 fans have seen quite a few games released on multiple disks and never bothered.
    In fact quite ironically gamers can install multiple disks on X360's hard drive , so if MGS4 happens to come out for X360 it will run much smoother due to the fact that we no longer would be forced to wait behind insanely long loading times watching Snake smoking one cigarette after another  before each chapter .

jNerd said:
    I firmly believe that MGS4 is coming to the 360. I've believed it since the rumors started floating around last ... [more]
     I really , really , really hope you are right .

eclipsesis said:
    mattysen said: eclipsesis said: mxdirector said: eclipsesis said: MordeaniisChaos said: Arjuna said: I don't think the 360 can handle the ... [more]
    I agree with everything you said .

Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Arjuna
    @mxdirector: I think that the PS3 is more powerful than the 360, and this leads you to believe that I "...have no understanding of what goes in to making games, or how they work."?  I have 5 consoles to my right, I'm responding to a flamer's comments on a video game website, and I don't know what goes into making games?  You are chock full of rubbish!

How rude!  I see your veiled, flame-war insults, and raise you this pearl of wisdom:  You, sir, have no understanding of proper decorum, hiding behind your anonymity.  You are argumentative and vindictive.

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By eclipsesis
    Arjuna said:
    @mxdirector: I think that the PS3 is more powerful than the 360, and this leads you to believe that I ... [more]
    I agree too
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#45  Edited By jakob187
    People, it's going to happen.  Get over it.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CL60
    jakob187 said:
    People, it's going to happen. Get over it.
    This
    ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#47  Edited By ZeroCast

89 Hours from now folks!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By get2sammyb

... So the countdown on Kojima's website counts down to Microsoft's E3 conference...

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#49  Edited By Meowayne
    Arjuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Arjuna
    jakob187 said:
    People, it's going to happen. Get over it.
    People, it's 'not' going to happen.  Get over it.  Nor is there any evidence that can possibly lead you to believe it is going to happen.  Kojima making a statement at E3 doesn't automatically mean MGS4 is coming to the 360.  hahaha

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.