- PES 2010 contains improved visuals, animations and moves, including live player expressions and movements that will change according to conditions on the field. Animations of dribbling and shots on goal, as well as individual skills, have all been reworked.
- Gameplay has been made more realistic to constantly test the player, requiring the player to have both strategic play and quick reactions, just like real life. This includes more versatile goalkeepers, greater control over penalties in terms of placing and accuracy, and intuitive zonal defending.
- There will be an enhanced online experience; a new development team is solely dedicated to improving online play and other aspects such as downloadable content. Previous versions of the game's online mode were plagued with lag, teleporting players and warping.
- AI has been improved thanks to Teamvision 2.0. Now midfielders and defenders will work together to cut out the attack more effectively. The player will also be able to move several players at once into any opening, resulting in a need for more strategic thinking.
- The match-day atmosphere has been improved to give a better taste of home or away crowds, which will react spontaneously to all the action on the pitch.
- 360-degree control is introduced, available on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game via the analogue sticks on the respective controllers. The system will allow players to spread the ball with ease, opening up new attacking and defensive possibilities. PS3 owners will also benefit from this when using the Dualshock’s D-Pad, but the Xbox 360 and Wii D-Pads are limited to eight-directional control due to the hardware.
- Automatic tackling, which often lead to fouls, has now been removed.
- Overhaul of the penalty system.
- Goalkeepers now more intelligent and less prone to errors.
- Konami ID is no longer a requirement for online play.
- Players "freezing" after taking free kicks removed.
- The master league has seen many enhancements; Real team budgets with real currency, The ability to play UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches during the season and you can skip matches.
Fully Licensed leagues
- Ligue 1
- Serie A
Partially licensed or unlicensed leagues
- La Liga - 12 licensed teams
- Other leagues
Licensed International Teams
- Czech Republic
- Northern Ireland
- Cote D'Ivoire
- South Korea
Croatia Dinamo Zagreb
Finland HJK Helsinki
Lokomotiv Moscow 3
Zenit St. Petersburg
Red Star Belgrade
Europe 34 teams
Africa (13 teams)
The Americas (16 teams)
Asia/Oceania (16 teams)
|# ||Stadium|| Country ||Team |
|1 || Anfield|| England || Liverpool |
|2 || Old Trafford|| England || Manchester United |
|3 || Wembley Stadium|| England || England |
|4 || Camp Nou|| Spain || Barcelona |
|5 || Santiago Bernabéu|| Spain || Real Madrid |
|6 || Estádio do Dragão|| Portugal || Porto |
|7 || Estádio José Alvalade|| Portugal || Sporting CP |
|8 || Estádio da Luz|| Portugal || Benfica |
|9 || Amsterdam Arena|| Netherlands || Ajax |
|10 || El Monumental|| Argentina || River Plate |
|11 || Saitama Stadium|| Japan || Urawa Red Diamonds |
|12 || Stade de France|| France || France |
|13 || Stade Louis II|| Monaco || AS Monaco |
|14 || San Siro|| Italy || Milan and Internazionale |
|15 || Stadio Olimpico|| Italy || Roma and Lazio |
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010now features some licensed music played during menus. The player has the option to select which ones will be played and which ones won't. The list of the tracks along with the performers is the following.
* 10-FEET – "super stomper"
* The All American Rejects – "Dirty Little Secret"
* Andrew W.K. – "Party Hard"
* Black Kids – "Hurricane Jane"
* The Chemical Brothers – "Galaxy Bounce"
* The Chemical Brothers – "Midnight Madness"
* The Courteeners – "Not Nineteen Forever"
* David Holmes – "Holy Pictures"
* Delphic – "Counterpoint"
* Dj Shadow – "Artifact"
* The Durango Riot – "No Need for Satisfaction"
* gUiLLeMoTS – "Kriss Kross"
* gUiLLeMoTS – "Trains to Brazil"
* Hoobastank – "Sick of Hanging On"
* Kaiser Chiefs – "Never Miss a Beat"
* Kaiser Chiefs – "Ruby"
* Keane – "Again and Again"
* Keane – "Pretend That You're Alone"
* Klaxons – "Atlantis to Interzone"
* Klaxons – "Gravity's Rainbow"
* Ocean Colour Scene – "Up on the Downside"
* Paul Weller – "Come On/Let's Go"
* Paymoney To My Pain – "The Answer is Not in the TV"
* Stereophonics – "A Thousand Trees"
* Stereophonics – "Dakota"
* the telephones – "Wooo Hoooo"
* The Urgency – "Move You"
The in-game advertising firm Double Fusion will operate the in-game advertising in PES2010.
The PES2010 demo was released for the Xbox 360, PS3 and for Windows on Thursday, 17th of September.
The Demo is an older build of the game with a noticeable slow response time when compared to the latest build.
Minimum system requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 with 2.5 GHz or comparable processor
Video card: Nvidia Geforce FX series or Ati Radeon 9700 series or better (128 MiByte, Pixel Shader 2.0)
Memory: 1 GiByte
Hard Drive: 8 GB
Recommended system requirements
Processor: Intel core 2 Duo with 2.0 GHz or comparable processor
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7900 GT or Ati Radeon HD 2400 series or better (256 MiByte, Pixel Shader 3.0)
Memory: 2 GiByte
Hard Drive: 8 GB