- Tried the chain first but eventually cut the leg off.
- Gave food to Clem, Duck, Carly and Mark. Would've given some to Lily instead of Mark if I knew where she was; women and children first and all that.
- Didn't shoot Jolene 'cause I just knew something was wrong with the Dairy Bros and wanted to find out more.
- Stopped Clem from eating the meat.
- Tried to help Lily save Larry, even though I hated him I wasn't about to let someone else die.
- Took the cattle prod, though don't know how much of a difference it made.
- Killed Danny and instantly regretted it because of Clem, in light of this I left Andy for the walkers.
- Left the supplies, I've got to make a good example for Clem.
It's weird how my allegiances changed between episodes, Kenny and I were bro's in the first episode; saving/defending his kid, giving him food, siding with him over Lily and Larry. He became such a dick in this episode though, getting all power hungry and murdering Larry, it'll be interesting to see how things develop in future episodes.