The Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5: 8-bit is Enough wiki last edited by flowersnf on 11/16/13 10:30AM
View full history
Gameplay remains the same as other Strong Bad games: a point-and-click adventure game filled with humorous puzzles like Sam and Max. One addition is the concept of party members who just behave like items.
Picking up directly after episode 4, Strong Bad finds himself with a rampaging Trogdor arcade machine with a broken logic matrix. However,
while trying to fix it, he accidentally merges the world of Free Country, USA with the world of video games. The only way to make things right is to kill his own creation, and to do so Strong Bad must travel through his 8-bit ghost-infested home, as well as the video-game worlds of Peasantry (of Peasant's Quest), the year 20X6 (of Stinkoman 20X6) and the inside of his Gel-Arshie Pro Fruit-Boarder cartridge- to which Strong Bad says "Remember kids, licensed games are always terrible." It ends with an epic battle with Trogdor at the top of Castle Poopenstein 3D.
- Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or better (3 GHz Pentium® 4 or equivalent recommended)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 310 MB
- Video Card: 64 MB DirectX® 8.1 compliant video card (128 MB recommended)
- Sound Card: DirectX® 8.1 sound device
- DirectX® Version: DirectX® Version 9.0c or better (DirectX updater included)
- Controller Support: Yes
- No internet connection required to play