Video problems (including Roku/Chromecast/etc)? Get in here!

SteveVice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#901  Edited By SteveVice

So thing were finally going better with the livestreams, for a couple of weeks, but now im sad to say its worse than ever on the apple tv app

Audio is fine but its like a frame every 2 or 3 seconds.

Posting a video as proof

https://youtu.be/RlDiBC_Nino

Griffinmills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I guess I spoke too soon or the problem has returned. Can’t watch on iOS devices again here either. Give that server a love tap again please!

OrwellHuxZam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chromecast is doing that fun stuttering thing again.

Kin3tiK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Does anyone know what CDN/provider GB use to stream their premium content? It's unwatchable on chromecast for me, stuttering and freezing constantly. Trying to figure out if it's chromecast or some sort of routing issue between GB CDN and my ISP.

yuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Also getting constant hitching in PS4 browser as of yesterday. Android browsers fine over same connection.

Lazycon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For a couple of months now playback on videos has been very frustrating. Constant stop and buffers sometimes requiring full reloads of the page and then still waiting. Today i tried to skip to the point of 80s songs video and it just buffers for minutes on end with no video forth coming. I'm on a windows 10 laptop with updated chrome. I've been having to watch all non premium videos on youtube just so i can get through them with out large buffer times. Streams work fine, all y other streaming sources have no issues. Just Giant bomb. Love you guys and the content but the player seems to really be suffering since you guys switched to cloud.

cdirks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also having Chromecast stuttering issues for the last couple of weeks. Only seem to happen during Giant Bomb videos, and even then it only appear to affect newer videos. I've been playing old Demo Derby videos with no problems, but trying to cast more recent stuff (Burgle My Bananas, Extra Life, or Worst Songs of the '80s) from the desktop site's video player always yields the same stuttering.

Hasemo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iOS videos in apps aren't working again. I really hope we could get an update on this issue, since it seems like it's affecting quite a lot of people here.

400lb_Gorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

The chromecast stuttering bug has reappeared for me as well over the last week.

Avatar image for hustleandmotiv8
hustleandmotiv8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rorie: hello i'm having a Player error encountered Response Code 403 on my fire TV can someone help me

muffs92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having stuttering and constant loading in Chrome. Sometimes it does a weird slo-mo thing too. This is with HTML5, progressive doesn't even load once I scrub to where I left off in a video.

Copywright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Video playback havent been working on LG webOS for over a month now. Any update?

Emperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also wondering if there has been any progress with this issue.

Video playback havent been working on LG webOS for over a month now. Any update?

deviationer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#915  Edited By deviationer
@hustleandmotiv8 said:

@rorie: hello i'm having a Player error encountered Response Code 403 on my fire TV can someone help me

I'm getting the same error using the android app "The Giant Bomb Enthusiast App" on my nvidia shield. I also can't download any videos on the site now due to this error "Based on your subscription level, this content is unavailable"