Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Age of Empires III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 18, 2005

Age of Empires 3 follows in the RTS tradition of the franchise, portraying the colonization of the Americas by the Europeans. Major gameplay changes surrounding the addition of the Home City modify the RTS formula with certain features of Role-Playing Games.

Age of Empires III Complete for .10 cents or 10MSP

• 124 results
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Well that's a deal.

mylifeforAiur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By mylifeforAiur

Just bought it! 

PS: Totally works for Australians! 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#53  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Well, I bought 2100 MS points just before my xbox died ages ago. Now I have 2090 MS points left.

Ktargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By Ktargo

Thanks a lot for the tip. That's one way to get people to check out your service. 

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Scrawnto
    @benjaebe: Cool, thanks for the tip!
    tyashki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tyashki
    @JJWeatherman: Turns out I already had the client installed, and it worked. 

Herp a derp. Thank you.
    gill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By gill

Well, Microsoft. This is the best thing you could have done to make me use your service.

kalmis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#58  Edited By kalmis

That's a steal. Thanks for the head's up

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By crusader8463
    @Meteora said:
    " Jeez, this glitch in the database or intentional price drop makes Steam sales look like a rip off. "
    Bit your tongue you heretic and heathen! No one talks ill will against our lord and savior Steam!

For $.10 I will buy it, if I can ever find my magical disappearing wallet with my cred card in it, but I'm starting to get frustrated with all these digital stores popping up. I already got hundreds of games with Steam as my primary, and a couple with Impulse as a secondary. I don't really want to have a 3rd, gog.com, or a fourth, games for windows, to have to try and remember what games I own on which platform.

I know it will never happen, but I wish these guys would sit down in a big room somewhere and just all agree to work together. Once these guys start getting exclusives to their services that really matter, like potentially Microsoft not selling their games on Steam should hell freeze over and they make PC games again or valve only selling valve games on Steam, this could get real ugly and start to segregate the PC market. Something we don't need.
    mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#60  Edited By mracoon
    @crusader8463: GFW is no longer uses a separate client to play your games, you can just download them to your hard drive.
    Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#61  Edited By Jimbo

It's not really worth playing at any price tbh, but it's a smart enough way to remind people their site exists I guess.  Everything else on there is a rip-off.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62  Edited By JoeyRavn

It seems I'm not able to download it. I'm in Spain and no matter what I try, I can't make Xbox Live or GFWL recognize my region as anything else than Spain. Fuck you, Spain. And yes, I tried using the client, but the game is not even in the Marketplace for us...

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#63  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @Jimbo said:
    " It's not really worth playing at any price tbh, ..."
    You so crazy.
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By crusader8463
    @mracoon said:
    " @crusader8463: GFW is no longer uses a separate client to play your games, you can just download them to your hard drive. "
    That's good, but when I'm trying to remember what games I own and trying to remember where to re-download them from it can get messed up fast.
    jack_daniels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jack_daniels

YEAAAAHHH!!!!!

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Jeffsekai

STEAM WHO? 

I love that you can pay with MS points.

marrec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By marrec
    @Jeffsekai said:
    " STEAM WHO?  I love that you can pay with MS points. "
    I don't even know who you are anymore! 

Also, very clever MS... jokes on you though, I already had the GFWL client! HA!
    Nerdjutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nerdjutsu
    @JoeyRavn said:
    " It seems I'm not able to download it. I'm in Spain and no matter what I try, I can't make Xbox Live or GFWL recognize my region as anything else than Spain. Fuck you, Spain. And yes, I tried using the client, but the game is not even in the Marketplace for us... "
    You should be out eating tapas and dancing with hot tall girls in mini skirts anyways... :)
    Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Azteck
    @OwnlyUzinWonHan:  How did you end up getting 3 points?
    minorinya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By minorinya

Too bad "Daily Deal" =/= "Daily $0.10 Deal"...

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#71  Edited By nintendoeats

I would just liek to point out that 10 MSP is actually 12 cents.

Just saying.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#72  Edited By Heartagram

I have never played this game. Is it going to be too crazy for me having never played an AOE game before?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#73  Edited By mikemcn

As someone who payed $150 for all three of those games and still can't get into AOE Online Beta.

Fuck you Microsoft...... But those games are great, buy them, and if any of you play online, hit me up haha I might have to reinstall all of those.

@Heartagram

said:

" I have never played this game. Is it going to be too crazy for me having never played an AOE game before? "

Its prehaps the most approachable of all the Age of empires game, everything is pretty streamlined and accesible. The only way its crazy is if you jump right into the online which you don't even need to do, just play some matches against AI or do the campaign.
    louiedog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By louiedog

Since there are probably a lot of people getting in on this who haven't used the GfW service before I'd like to point everyone to Tinker. It's a free game with 200 achievement points.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By nintendoeats
    @louiedog: I noticed that but wasn't especially interested. But points...

Yeah, ok, I'll check it out.

EDIT: Ok, I still hate the GfW client. Why doesn't it have a search function? The website is fine, but then it doesn't interface with the download manager...

Argh. I like Steam. That built in Web browser is great for both shopping and in-game use.
    beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#76  Edited By beargirl1

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU 
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By nintendoeats
    @AjayRaz: Why don't you have SP3?
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By mikemcn
    @nintendoeats said:
    " @AjayRaz: Why don't you have SP3? "
    Yea, get with the times bro.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By nintendoeats
    @crusader8463: Sorry, just wanted to go back and correct here. GOG.com is actually an improvement over steam in this regard. With GOG, you get a DRM-less installer which you can store and backup as often as you like. Its pretty much like getting a disc, its just that the disc is stored digitally. So you could burn 20 copies and always have a backup.

Further, if GOG goes down you don't have to worry about your purchase becoming invalidated.

So you don't really subscribe to the GOG.com service and more than you subscribe to the "disc-based games" service when you walk into a store.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Jeffsekai
    @AjayRaz said:
    "
    "
    Get off the internet and update your computer...
    anterline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By anterline

is this deal just for the US?  

Edit: Works in the UK

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By JoeyRavn
    @Nerdjutsu said:
    " @JoeyRavn said:
    " It seems I'm not able to download it. I'm in Spain and no matter what I try, I can't make Xbox Live or GFWL recognize my region as anything else than Spain. Fuck you, Spain. And yes, I tried using the client, but the game is not even in the Marketplace for us... "
    You should be out eating tapas and dancing with hot tall girls in mini skirts anyways... :) "
    Unluckily for me, I live in the northern part of Spain. Dancing with tall hot girls in more of a southern thing. And I don't think vegan tapas are that popular... It seems I'm truly fucked, no matter what I do :P
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By crusader8463
    @nintendoeats said:

" @crusader8463: Sorry, just wanted to go back and correct here. GOG.com is actually an improvement over steam in this regard. With GOG, you get a DRM-less installer which you can store and backup as often as you like. Its pretty much like getting a disc, its just that the disc is stored digitally. So you could burn 20 copies and always have a backup.  Further, if GOG goes down you don't have to worry about your purchase becoming invalidated.  So you don't really subscribe to the GOG.com service and more than you subscribe to the "disc-based games" service when you walk into a store. "

Oh ya I like how they do it, but still. There will be times when you lose the backups and what have you and trying to remember which service has what games can get to be a pain in the butt. Admittedly with gog you would be less likely to have that problem due to the fact that if it was an old ass game it would probably be with their service, but after seeing the news of them having Witcher 2 now, it looks like they may be going to be moving into the modern day games market as well.

The whole thing just seems to me like it could get out of control real quick. The same thing that has been keeping PC gaming strong during these tough times could come back to bite us all in the ass if we splinter ourselves into too many camps. Not saying that it will or not, but I'm worried that it may happen down the lines considering many of these digital stores are owned by companies that make the very games that go on their virtual shelves. So not offering their games to the competition or only at a much later time is a no brainer for them as a company, but bad for us

Personally, I'm still waiting for the Steam like service that offers you the option to pay $5-$10 more and have a real copy of the game shipped to your door as well as having the digital copy. Or a subscription model where in if you pay them $50 a year every game you buy they will send you a real copy of it in the mail. Box and all.
    meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By meteora
    @crusader8463 said:
    " @Meteora said:
    " Jeez, this glitch in the database or intentional price drop makes Steam sales look like a rip off. "
    Bit your tongue you heretic and heathen! No one talks ill will against our lord and savior Steam!  For $.10 I will buy it, if I can ever find my magical disappearing wallet with my cred card in it, but I'm starting to get frustrated with all these digital stores popping up. I already got hundreds of games with Steam as my primary, and a couple with Impulse as a secondary. I don't really want to have a 3rd, gog.com, or a fourth, games for windows, to have to try and remember what games I own on which platform.  I know it will never happen, but I wish these guys would sit down in a big room somewhere and just all agree to work together. Once these guys start getting exclusives to their services that really matter, like potentially Microsoft not selling their games on Steam should hell freeze over and they make PC games again or valve only selling valve games on Steam, this could get real ugly and start to segregate the PC market. Something we don't need. "
    I think you're overreacting to my statement...
    crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By crusader8463
    @Meteora said:
    " @crusader8463 said:
    " @Meteora said:
    Bit your tongue you heretic and heathen! No one talks ill will against our lord and savior Steam!  For $.10 I will buy it, if I can ever find my magical disappearing wallet with my cred card in it, but I'm starting to get frustrated with all these digital stores popping up. I already got hundreds of games with Steam as my primary, and a couple with Impulse as a secondary. I don't really want to have a 3rd, gog.com, or a fourth, games for windows, to have to try and remember what games I own on which platform.  I know it will never happen, but I wish these guys would sit down in a big room somewhere and just all agree to work together. Once these guys start getting exclusives to their services that really matter, like potentially Microsoft not selling their games on Steam should hell freeze over and they make PC games again or valve only selling valve games on Steam, this could get real ugly and start to segregate the PC market. Something we don't need. "
    I think you're overreacting to my statement... "
    It was a joke...
    Tordah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#86  Edited By Tordah

And once again us European gamers get the shaft. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, it happens so often.

" Unfortunately your Xbox LIVE account region is not currently supported. Check back with us soon as we continue to add regions. Subscribe to the RSS feed for notifications on new supported regions. "

FunExplosions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By FunExplosions

Awesome! Too bad there's no way in damn hell that my computer will let me play this.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#88  Edited By Gargantuan
    @Tordah said:
    " And once again us European gamers get the shaft. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, it happens so often. " Unfortunately your Xbox LIVE account region is not currently supported. Check back with us soon as we continue to add regions. Subscribe to the RSS feed for notifications on new supported regions. " "
    It worked flawlessly for me and I'm Swedish. Downloading AoE III right now.
    ColMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ColMirage

Can't use Paypal. Looks like I'll have to pass on this one.

endless_void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By endless_void
    @Mikemcn: Im in the AOE Online beta and guess what? The servers have been down for half the beta community for months.....

Your not missing out on much :P
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By mikemcn
    @endless_void said:
    " @Mikemcn: Im in the AOE Online beta and guess what? The servers have been down for half the beta community for months.....  Your not missing out on much :P "
    But... but... but.... its more age of empires!
    s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By s7evn

Awesome deal and bought.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#93  Edited By LordAndrew
    @FunExplosions said:
    " Awesome! Too bad there's no way in damn hell that my computer will let me play this. "
    I never research compatibility issues when I buy shit off Steam, and I'm not going to start now! Ten cents!
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#94  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

Anyone having a hard time downloading the Games for Windows Live Client? It always says download failed whenever I try to download and launch it.

B0nd07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#95  Edited By B0nd07
    @ZombiePie: No, but I have been having issues trying to download the game (which is apparently fixed my minimizing the client).

Are you using XP?  If so, there's a hotfix you need to install (see bottom of first post here).
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#96  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff
    @B0nd07:  I'm a Vista user. Ehh whatever it's just $.10
    Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#97  Edited By Gargantuan

Now I've downloaded it and started installing but it asks for a CD key and I never received one. Anyone know what I should do?

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#98  Edited By ch13696
    @Gargantuan said:
    " Now I've downloaded it and started installing but it asks for a CD key and I never received one. Anyone know what I should do? "
    If you go to the GFW Live client, click on downloads, then click on the game you'll see on option called "view available keys". Click that and there goes your key.
    mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#99  Edited By mazik765
    @ch13696 said:
    " @Gargantuan said:
    " Now I've downloaded it and started installing but it asks for a CD key and I never received one. Anyone know what I should do? "
    If you go to the GFW Live client, click on downloads, then click on the game you'll see on option called "view available keys". Click that and there goes your key. "
    I'm having the same problem and when I hit the tab that says ;view game keys' all it says is that i have no key assigned. :/
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By CL60

I don't like RTSs but I have 180 MSP that I don't need, so why not?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.