Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands

Game » consists of 30 releases. Released Oct 20, 2009

Borderlands is a first-person shooter RPG from Gearbox Software that puts players into the shoes of one of four playable characters as they traverse the hostile planet of Pandora in search of a mysterious "Vault," said to contain priceless unknown riches and alien technologies.

Have You Had Trouble Finding Borderlands?

• 187 results
    vendetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#151  Edited By vendetta

No trouble finding the game thanks to Gamefly.

BurritoBushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By BurritoBushido

BORDERLANDS WAS SENT TO DIE - Gaming's ever lovable and awful industry analyst, Michael Pachter

Lets not forget the classic, DONT BUY A DS! GAMEBOY 2 IS ON ITS WAY! (I don't actually remember if this one was Pachter or not, but it sounds like something he'd say)

And coming soon to a theater near you: NATAL IS GOING TO BE 50 DOLLARS BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUDDENLY HATES MONEY

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#153  Edited By Afroman269

no shortage here in maryland

FuzzYLemoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By FuzzYLemoN

Jeff, your rabid fascination with Ice T's Twitter page is starting to worry me.
    ...Don't stop. It's awesome.

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mracoon said:
    "Well it's not even out in the UK yet so yes, I've had trouble finding the game but it's not for the same reasons. "
    snipeshow_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#156  Edited By snipeshow_17

It was on sale here in Ontario, atleast Toronto area, for 40 bucks on tuesday. Maybe that has added to the shortage?

Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#157  Edited By Kyle
    @BurritoBushido said:
    " BORDERLANDS WAS SENT TO DIE - Gaming's ever lovable and awful industry analyst, Michael Pachter  Lets not forget the classic, DONT BUY A DS! GAMEBOY 2 IS ON ITS WAY! (I don't actually remember if this one was Pachter or not, but it sounds like something he'd say) And coming soon to a theater near you: NATAL IS GOING TO BE 50 DOLLARS BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUDDENLY HATES MONEY "
    No, I'm pretty sure Michael Pachter didn't say that about the DS, that sounds a little too crazy even for him. And regarding the Natal thing, I doubt it will be that cheap, but considering that Xbox as a brand still hasn't made a profit for Microsoft after 8 years, I'm not really sure how valid that sarcastic remark about money is.
    xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By xyzygy

I was waiting for my friend to get this game on his payday today, but when he went there were none. This is in Eastern Canada, in a small town. This game is selling WAYY past my expectations...

DevilishSix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#159  Edited By DevilishSix
    @Kyle said:
    " @BurritoBushido said:
    " BORDERLANDS WAS SENT TO DIE - Gaming's ever lovable and awful industry analyst, Michael Pachter  Lets not forget the classic, DONT BUY A DS! GAMEBOY 2 IS ON ITS WAY! (I don't actually remember if this one was Pachter or not, but it sounds like something he'd say) And coming soon to a theater near you: NATAL IS GOING TO BE 50 DOLLARS BECAUSE MICROSOFT SUDDENLY HATES MONEY "
    No, I'm pretty sure Michael Pachter didn't say that about the DS, that sounds a little too crazy even for him. And regarding the Natal thing, I doubt it will be that cheap, but considering that Xbox as a brand still hasn't made a profit for Microsoft after 8 years, I'm not really sure how valid that sarcastic remark about money is. "

@Kyle:

Please link me were you have got your information that Xbox has not made a profit for Microsoft.  You sound fanboyish, because I know for a fact that the gaming division has made profits in multiple quarters since Halo 3 was released and now I will show you how little you really know: 

http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=13706 

DarthB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By DarthB

It's pretty awesome so far.  Got it for $40 at walmart because of a launch week sale.  One of the only times I've ever been happy to be in a small town.

MasterMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By MasterMind

plenty of them here

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By iam3green

i got my game today. it wasn't that bad.

synapse720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#163  Edited By synapse720

Received it via gamefly today.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By xyzygy
    @DevilishSix said:
    " @Kyle said:
    " @BurritoBushido said:
    No, I'm pretty sure Michael Pachter didn't say that about the DS, that sounds a little too crazy even for him. And regarding the Natal thing, I doubt it will be that cheap, but considering that Xbox as a brand still hasn't made a profit for Microsoft after 8 years, I'm not really sure how valid that sarcastic remark about money is. "

@Kyle:

Please link me were you have got your information that Xbox has not made a profit for Microsoft.  You sound fanboyish, because I know for a fact that the gaming division has made profits in multiple quarters since Halo 3 was released and now I will show you how little you really know: 

http://360.kombo.com/article.php?artid=13706   "
    You're right, I remember a few years ago when Microsoft started making profit from it.
    asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#165  Edited By asurastrike

My local Gamestop had a bunch of copies for 360 and PS3.

EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By EvilTwin

Maybe the loss incurred from the original Xbox was so severe that Xbox as a brand still hasn't made Microsoft money, but I'm almost positive the 360 has been making them money for awhile now. 

FrankTheGank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By FrankTheGank

I work at a Gamestop in the Midwest and we only had 2 copies when I went in yesterday.

koolaid39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By koolaid39

Here in Calgary it was totally sold out at every store. I had to go to a Super Wal Mart in a different smaller town to find one.  When I talked to a guy at Future Shop (same thing as Best Buy here in Canada, and owned by Best Buy) he said they were only shipped a few copies and most of those were bought by the staff.
    grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#169  Edited By grilledcheez

A lot of people don't realize that the Xbox division is grouped in with Zune and some other things...so they use those stats without knowing that.  On topic, I will hopefully get my copy today upon returning home.

ZenPSY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By ZenPSY

hahah i didn't even pre-order and i got the pre-order code the morning of its release.

thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By thejamster

its sold out in almost all of vancouver there are two stores left in the province with copies

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72
    deactivated-5c7ea8553cb72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@x52z said:

" Seems like a marketing strategy to create more demand. Of course, now that Borderlands is Ice T endorsed, it's sure to fly off the shelves. "

nothing would make more sense then that.
    grilledcheez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#173  Edited By grilledcheez

I just walked into Gamestop and bought it no problem here :)

fmprodguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#174  Edited By fmprodguy

Just when I thought pre-orders were a waste of time, when I went to pick up my copy they were sold out. Only preorders were left... Location Fenton Michigan GameStop.

I'm not telling you to fall for the pre-order blah blah blah... I only do it to pay off games in advance when I won't have free spending money on release day.
    llyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#175  Edited By llyr

I'm in Calgary and I wasnt able to find it. It was sold out at every EB Games and most Walmarts.
    FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#176  Edited By FinalDasa

Friend and I went to Target last night and picked one up 

Granted were on the East Coast and I doubt that Target gets mob every Tuesday but hey, it was there. 
    In central Florida btw, so maybe that has something to do with it? No clue.

thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By thejamster
    @Llyr said:
    " I'm in Calgary and I wasnt able to find it. It was sold out at every EB Games and most Walmarts. "
    have you tried HMV? their website says they have 4 somewhere in calgary.  Try calling them up.
    oddWord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By oddWord

It's not a scam. It's sold out here in canada too.

Crono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#179  Edited By Crono

Sounds like how Demon's Souls was for me down here in Orlando.  The week that game came out it was sold out everywhere by the 3rd day.  I know because I went to a few stores to find it and turned up empty handed at most of them.  That was more of an issue of no one ordering many copies because they didn't think it would be so wildly popular.

JJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#180  Edited By JJ

I had no trouble but the game store I stopped out was nearly sold out of the 360 version and had a ton of PS3 copies. This was located on the southern shores of Lake Michigan.

mrmovat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By mrmovat

Up here in Toronto there is a city wide problem and no stores will have copies until tomorow
    selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By selbie

Got it pre-loaded on Steam for tomorrow's release :)

Kraylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Kraylor

The neighborhood game place was sold out by the time I got there at 11:30-ish (am). Didn't really want to go to Gamestop for it, but I made plans with a bunch of my friends to play pretty much all day, so I didn't want to wait. I live in New York City.

I was quickly reminded of why I hadn't gone to a Gamestop for almost a year. A long and slow line, capped off with a hearty session of fending off the preorder and strategy guide assault.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#184  Edited By keyhunter

It's pretty hard to find in Northern Alberta. And by that I mean I can't find it.

Peanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#185  Edited By Peanut
    @mrmovat said:

" Up here in Toronto there is a city wide problem and no stores will have copies until tomorow "

Yeah, this is getting fucking ridiculous now. I've searched every Futureshop, Best Buy, EB, Source, HMV, Zellers, Wal-Mart, Blockbuster, Roger's Video, tiny video game store, from Downton through to York Region, Vaughn and beyond, and even online at Amazon.ca, BB and FS, and I still can't get this damn game. My online buddies have had it for almost a week now, and haven't touched it yet, waiting for me to get a copy. I'm so sick and tired of looking for it.

The worst part is NO ONE can give me an answer as to when they're getting more. On the 6th day of my search (yesterday) my fiance had to pull me out of an EB. The cock-jockey behind the counter played the "should have pre-ordered it" schtick on me and my frustration boiled over. The game did pop-up for purchase on BB.com and FS.com last night for a couple hours, but with regular shipping, the game wouldn't arrive until November 2nd, and not until the 29th with $12 more worth of shipping, which is again, too ridiculously long to wait.

I'm to the point where I don't even want to buy it, just because of how fucked this whole ordeal has been.
    thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By thejamster

whoo some more copies were shipped to vancouver !

Spongetwan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#187  Edited By Spongetwan

Found mine at blockbuster

GleasonRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#188  Edited By GleasonRyan

Last thursday I went to gamestop target and kmart all were out. Had to order it off of amazon with next day shipping.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.