Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dragon Age: Origins

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Nov 03, 2009

Dragon Age: Origins is an epic fantasy role-playing game featuring a rich story, personality-driven characters, and tactical, bloody combat. It is considered a spiritual successor to the Baldur's Gate series.

Can somebody please tell me how to enjoy this game?

• 103 results
    apeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By apeman
    @nintendoeats said:
    " I'm also not impressed technically, as there are alot of things that just look dumb and/or wrong (especially the textures on character's clothing, which should be first priority). 

The achievements are bad in the same way that ME 1's achievements are bad, 

and the level up system has the same "dump all your early points into speech" problem that bugged me about ME1.

Lastly, the actual gameplay thusfar has consisted of "press A to attack, press other buttons to use more powerful version of attack, drink potions when almost dead" which isn't compelling. "
    1.) Not impressed technically?  This probably isn't the right game for you.

2.) who gives a flying fuck about the achievements?  this is the single nerdiest complaint I have ever seen about any game.

3.) I have never dumped all my early points into speech, so I don't understand this problem.  Maybe try playing a different way than you played ME1?  I would get bored if I played every RPG the same too.

4.) the gameplay is not "press A to attack..."  You might want to turn the difficulty up so you can experience the more tactical aspects of the game.  This is probably the part that you are missing.  The combat is actually quite engrossing on the highest difficulty, requiring tactics and planning.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#52  Edited By nintendoeats
    @Supermarius said:
    " @nintendoeats said:
    " @Undeadpool: Is there a way to pause the game and issue commands in the console game then? If there is, the game doesn't advertise it. "
    yes, its either right or left trigger or button. i forget which. You can cycle through your characters while the game is paused and give commands to all of them. "
    Oh yes, duh. I never even though to use the wheel like that, which is pretty dumb of me considering that's how ME works. Thusfar it hasn't been nessecary, because "smack things on the head with sword" is still working fine, but I guess I need to learn early on before it gets really difficult.
    apeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By apeman
    @nintendoeats said:
    " @Zurv:  Maybe I'll plug away at some of those dumb ME1 achievements instead.... "
    Why dear god, WHY?!?!?!?
    Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

#54  Edited By Undeadpool
    @nintendoeats: If the issue is challenge, you could always ramp up the difficulty. Careful, though, the game can reeeeally sneak up on you challenge-wise.
    stinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By stinky

my take on the game, you bought it at the wrong time. 

it was a stop gap measure to ease the wait for ME2. 
    obviously the dialogue is stilted and the models/lighting are straight up terrible.  

style of combat wasn't the greatest for me either, but i do look forward somewhat to the sequel IF they are putting more money in it to improve what i found were faults. 

in short, the game has a lot of faults, but without the hype of its initial release to where you thought maybe it could be a ME2 replacement, it kind of falls flat. i don't think you are incorrect in being luke warm with your impression of the game.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By nintendoeats
    @apeman said:

" @nintendoeats said:

" I'm also not impressed technically, as there are alot of things that just look dumb and/or wrong (especially the textures on character's clothing, which should be first priority). 

The achievements are bad in the same way that ME 1's achievements are bad, 

and the level up system has the same "dump all your early points into speech" problem that bugged me about ME1.

Lastly, the actual gameplay thusfar has consisted of "press A to attack, press other buttons to use more powerful version of attack, drink potions when almost dead" which isn't compelling. "
    1.) Not impressed technically?  This probably isn't the right game for you.  2.) who gives a flying fuck about the achievements?  this is the single nerdiest complaint I have ever seen about any game. 3.) I have never dumped all my early points into speech, so I don't understand this problem.  Maybe try playing a different way than you played ME1?  I would get bored if I played every RPG the same too. 4.) the gameplay is not "press A to attack..."  You might want to turn the difficulty up so you can experience the more tactical aspects of the game.  This is probably the part that you are missing.  The combat is actually quite engrossing on the highest difficulty, requiring tactics and planning. "
     1) I am no a graphics whore, but I do expect the devs to focus on the right things. Its hard to get engaged in the experience when a cut scene ends with my dog spawned in the middle of my character model...

2)I think that achievements are a good way to figure out what the developers thought about their game. In this case, they seem to want you to put hundreds of hours into doing 4 or 5 playthroughs, which seems more a matter of having no life than it is about skill or dedication. I have the same problem with the ME1 achievements, in that it seemed like they missed what was fun about the game (for example, I play a paragon character because those are usually the responses that I would give, making me do a separate palythrough where I do stuff that I don't want to seems dickish. Also see Heavy Rain).

3)The reason to dump early points into speech is that it is the only way to see parts of the game. ME1 did this, and if you didn't want to miss anything you had to increase one of your social skills whenever you had the chance (i suppose that the same argument could be made for lock picking, but at least that is more about items than actual story stuff). This is why I prefer the ME2 approach: play a character that is consistently nice and you get to perform the nice actions that actually get you to new parts of the game.

4) This makes sense, I think that early on the game just isn't teaching me that very well. Its more an issue with the way the game presents itself than how it actually plays. So this argument I will buy. 
    Supermarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Supermarius
    @nintendoeats said:
    " @Supermarius said:
    " @nintendoeats said:
    " @Undeadpool: Is there a way to pause the game and issue commands in the console game then? If there is, the game doesn't advertise it. "
    yes, its either right or left trigger or button. i forget which. You can cycle through your characters while the game is paused and give commands to all of them. "
    Oh yes, duh. I never even though to use the wheel like that, which is pretty dumb of me considering that's how ME works. Thusfar it hasn't been nessecary, because "smack things on the head with sword" is still working fine, but I guess I need to learn early on before it gets really difficult. "
    and man, it does get difficult. At least on normal you will be in fights with alot of enemies at once and you will pause the game as soon as a fight starts and pan around and think "i am boned" but the cool thing is that if you play strategically you will win those encounters and feel badass. This is especially true when you figure out group tactics that work effectively without having consulted a FAQ or wiki.  There is a good wiki though for if/when you get stuck. Dragon age combat reminds me of the first Mass Effect where you had to pause alot, fight super-dirty and you were always mere moments or a bad decision away from a party wipe. 
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By nintendoeats
    @stinky said:
    "   my take on the game, you bought it at the wrong time. it was a stop gap measure to ease the wait for ME2. obviously the dialogue is stilted and the models/lighting are straight up terrible.    style of combat wasn't the greatest for me either, but i do look forward somewhat to the sequel IF they are putting more money in it to improve what i found were faults.   in short, the game has a lot of faults, but without the hype of its initial release to where you thought maybe it could be a ME2 replacement, it kind of falls flat. i don't think you are incorrect in being luke warm with your impression of the game. "
    This is probably accurate, though I didn't finish ME1 until after my first run of ME2 (I wanted a complete playthrough of both games so that I would be ready for ME3). I guess I was just more willing to look past the limitations because of how much I loved ME2.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By nintendoeats
    @Supermarius: Ok. Now I'm really interested. Time to figure out how to play this dumb game properly.
    Avatar image for computerplayer1
    Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By Computerplayer1

Bone chicks on the daily. 

Life lesson.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 7

#61  Edited By CharleyTony

I played and enjoyed it. What I recommend is setting it on casual, playing it fast and loose. What I mostly like was the story and the choices you get to make. On the console, it's not really fun to try to play it with a lot of strategy.

Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#62  Edited By Aronman789

You don't go to DA for the combat, especially not the console versions. Just turn it down to casual and wait  until you get to another speech part.

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By nintendoeats
    @Aronman789: @CharleyTony: I have a rule: Normal mode is the developers intended experience, normal mode is what I shall play (unless a game is way easy, in which case I might go up to hard).
    Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#64  Edited By Kyle
    @nintendoeats: My advice to you: 1) switch out the console version of DA for PC and see if you like it more. 2) stop letting forum ragenaughts get you all worked up. It's what they want.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By nintendoeats
    @Kyle said:
    " @nintendoeats: My advice to you: 1) switch out the console version of DA for PC and see if you like it more. 2) stop letting forum ragenaughts get you all worked up. It's what they want.   
    I wouldn't say I'm getting worked up, but I do think that there is value in demonstrating why people are wrong. ITs good training for debating more complicated issues. But yeah, PC version = go.
    Lemoncookie01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Lemoncookie01

Tri-mage Ice cone spamming:the true way to play Dragon Age.

CharleyTony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#67  Edited By CharleyTony
    @nintendoeats said:
    " @Aronman789: @CharleyTony: I have a rule: Normal mode is the developers intended experience, normal mode is what I shall play (unless a game is way easy, in which case I might go up to hard). "
    have fun with your rules, but you were asking about recommendations for enjoying this game...
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By nintendoeats
    @CharleyTony said:
    " @nintendoeats said:
    " @Aronman789: @CharleyTony: I have a rule: Normal mode is the developers intended experience, normal mode is what I shall play (unless a game is way easy, in which case I might go up to hard). "
    have fun with your rules, but you were asking about recommendations for enjoying this game... "
    Fair enough, but if the game isn't playable on normal then something has gone wrong.
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#69  Edited By Driadon
    @nintendoeats: This may be considered flamebait: but the best way to enjoy and play the game is to buy the PC version. Though the console versions are...somewhat competent to what they are trying to do, in the way of interface and, well, overall enjoyment, I found the PC was the way to go.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By nintendoeats
    @Driadon said:
    " @nintendoeats: This may be considered flamebait: but the best way to enjoy and play the game is to buy the PC version. Though the console versions are...somewhat competent to what they are trying to do, in the way of interface and, well, overall enjoyment, I found the PC was the way to go. "
    read the rest of the thread, you will see that such a comment is no flamebait. At this point I am going to wait until the PC version is cheap (which makes me feel kind of jipped having dropped 20 bucks on the 360 version, but it could be alot worse).
    landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71  Edited By landon

I played Dragon Age on 360 as well. At some point I just turned the difficulty on easy and played for the story.

Vaile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By Vaile

Yeah, I'm a console player, and even I prefer the PC.  Go for it. 

haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#74  Edited By haggis

I played a bit of the PC version, but only played the console version for any serious length of time. I preferred the console version (probably because my PC wasn't quite beefy enough to run it well), but they didn't really seem to play all that differently from each other. If you don't like one, you probably won't like the other. PC version does look better, but if it's the gameplay that's a problem I doubt switching would make a huge difference. But you never know.

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#75  Edited By pjacobson21

I'm actually in the middle of playing it right now, about 30 hours into my playthrough playing on normal.
    I don't know how far into the game you are but I felt that the game has a bit of a slow start.  Like you said, early on its just x to attack others to use stronger attacks.  But once you get farther into the game your party is much more diverse and your range of attacks far greater.  Using the radial thingy (yeah, very technical... the L2 thing) seems awkward at first I found, but once you get used to it it is a great way to tactical command your character and also to command your party members as well.  
    So I guess my advice would be to try and play a little longer and if you still don't like it, no shame in saying that the game isn't for you.  Try and play further, though, cause the more you play the more complex your character becomes (in a good way) and some of the story sections are really quite engaging.

Fascism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Fascism

Just cast Inferno through unopened doors, I watched my roommate do this, she would walk up to a door cast inferno or tempest on the mobs on the other side and go onto the next room. I watched her do this for pretty much 30 hours and aside from boss or event fights (or of course the few outdoor areas) the enemies didnt even get to fight back.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#77  Edited By dagas

I loved DA, but I must admit that I didn't care for the combat at all. Mass Effect (both but especially ME2) is so much better in terms of gameplay. However the story and the characters made more of an impact on me in DA than in ME1/2. That alone made up for the bad graphics and archaic gameplay. I still played DA enough to get all of the achievements (except for some of the latest DLC) even though I really didn't like the combat. 

I'm all for if they dumb down the gameplay in DA2 on consoles, but I hope they don't dumb down the story, characters etc. in other words the actual role playing part. DA was like Persona 4 a game where I just rushed through the combat so I could get to the next dialog sequence. Not even ME1/2 or KotOR have as good dialog as DA IMO.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#78  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @Skytylz said:
    " Sit it down, I played the pc version and playing it felt like work. "
    i didnt bother trying it out cuz i already knew it'd feel like work 
    RPGs and RTSes in general feel like work
    gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#79  Edited By gla55jAw
    @Landon said:
    " I played Dragon Age on 360 as well. At some point I just turned the difficulty on easy and played for the story. "
    I did the same thing. I think it was against a boss in the dwarf mines that I couldn't beat.
    beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By beej
    @nintendoeats:  wait mass effect doesn't have guns? When did this happen :P
    Really I would recommend playing through as a wizard that's what I did and it was fucking awesome, eff just pressing a to attack when you can do shit like transform into a giant spider or shoot a fireball, or freeze people.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By nintendoeats
    @beej said:

" @nintendoeats:  wait mass effect doesn't have guns? When did this happen :P "

When did I say that?
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#82  Edited By LordAndrew

You taste in games is wrong. Please adjust it before attempting to play Dragon Age again.

Seriously, what the hell is with the responses you're getting here?

Turtlefuzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#83  Edited By Turtlefuzz
    @nintendoeats:  I think the problem is that you're trying to like the game. There's a difference between going into a game with an open mind and actively trying to find a game fun. The latter will just make you frustrated, especially if the game isn't for you. My advice: You tried the game, it didn't click for you, stop playing. I know it's blunt and I'm sorry if it comes off as dick-ish but to be honest that sounds like the best idea for you. If you want to try another fantasy RPG, there are about a billion, finding a replacement is no biggie. I highly recommend you check out Oblivion, Torchlight or the Fable games. They seem like your cup of tea.
    shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#84  Edited By shiftymagician
    @turtlefuzz said:

" @nintendoeats:  I think the problem is that you're trying to like the game. There's a difference between going into a game with an open mind and actively trying to find a game fun. The latter will just make you frustrated, especially if the game isn't for you. My advice: You tried the game, it didn't click for you, stop playing. I know it's blunt and I'm sorry if it comes off as dick-ish but to be honest that sounds like the best idea for you. If you want to try another fantasy RPG, there are about a billion, finding a replacement is no biggie. I highly recommend you check out Oblivion, Torchlight or the Fable games. They seem like your cup of tea. "

This thread should end right here.  There is no way to make yourself have fun with this game if you are having issues with the gameplay not being suited to your expectations regarding the way it plays.

However, if you still want to go through with it, then let me give you the same advice I gave another a while ago regarding Dragon Age: Origins.  Get someone to learn the Ice cone spell.  Not only will it freeze all enemies who are hit by the cone most of the time, but coupled with abilities that gaurantee critical hits, you can 1-hit kill most of the enemies in the game, in every difficulty.  This makes life so much easier when Bioware decides to chuck a surprise army on you, only for you to instantly halve the opposing force with a well-timed freeze.  Oh yea, and also try to kill any enemy magic users first.  They will ruin your day as soon as they start casting spells.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By nintendoeats
    @ShiftyMagician: I see the logic but, like I said in the OP, my mind has been changed before. I will say that this thread is over, because everything that could meaningfully be said has been. 

Thanks for the ice cone tip.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#86  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @valrog said:
    " @nintendoeats:  Streamlined = Made for idiots.  Maybe you should wait for Dragon Age II. It will posses a lot of dumbed down gameplay found in Mass Effect. "
    Oblivion is an example of a game being dumbed down.
    Mass Effect 2 simply felt streamlined.  The changes they made were done so to IMPROVE the gameplay, not to make it for idiots.
    nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By nintendoeats
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    " @valrog said:
    " @nintendoeats:  Streamlined = Made for idiots.  Maybe you should wait for Dragon Age II. It will posses a lot of dumbed down gameplay found in Mass Effect. "
    Oblivion is an example of a game being dumbed down. Mass Effect 2 simply felt streamlined.  The changes they made were done so to IMPROVE the gameplay, not to make it for idiots. "
    Dude, Oblivion isn't exactly for kids. It might not be as crazy as Morrowind, but its no Kirby's Epic Yarn.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#88  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @nintendoeats said:
    " @WinterSnowblind said:
    " @valrog said:
    Oblivion is an example of a game being dumbed down. Mass Effect 2 simply felt streamlined.  The changes they made were done so to IMPROVE the gameplay, not to make it for idiots. "
    Dude, Oblivion isn't exactly for kids. It might not be as crazy as Morrowind, but its no Kirby's Epic Yarn. "
    Oh, it definitely isn't meant for kids..  but it did feel like they made everything much simpler to appeal to those who prefer things like GTA.  Random exploration and killing.  Much of the thought and complexity was removed from Oblivion, which I don't feel was the case with ME2.. where things like loot drops were ultimately just clunky and unnecessary (as everything you pick up would be grounded down into omni-gel anyway).  Removing things like that didn't lessen the game experience or make it appeal to those who only play games that begin with 'Call of Duty'. 

Dragon Age is a tough game to get into, in my opinion.  It definitely plays better on the PC, but even as a fan of Planescape Torment and Baldur's Gate, etc, I thought DA was felt very dated and clunky.  I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel a lot more, which again seems to have been modernized and streamlined rather than "dumbed down", which is quickly becoming a term thrown around more loosely than "fanboy".
    Rasgueado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#89  Edited By Rasgueado
    @nintendoeats: Personally speaking, I don't think DA goes where it needs to for the type of RPG they were alluding to when advertising it. Games with that many options and a top down view really ought to have a proper turn based combat system. I think the entire game would benefit with combat that was more like The Temple of Elemental Evil than Baldurs Gate. A *lot* of people disagree with me, but I can dream.
    beej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By beej
    @nintendoeats oh, I was making a joke about what someone else in the thread said, sorry if that wasn't clear!
    LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#91  Edited By LiquidPrince

It becomes more addicting the more you play. Suddenly you'll find that you have played for dozens of hours and you can't stop.

OdinsThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By OdinsThunder

Get it on PC, the Xbox 360 version is fucking horrible.  

Horrible stuttering graphics and horrible controls.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b43dadb9061b
    deactivated-5b43dadb9061b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valrog:  You seem full of hate.
    armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 17

#94  Edited By armaan8014

@nintendoeats:
    Well the best part of the game according to me was the story and narration. You've got to be looking for a beautifully crafted adventure, with politics, war, heroes love etc, and you'll find yourself wildly entertained by this game. The voice acting, plot etc make you actually forget that you are just playing a game.
    I agree the game can be frustrating and stretched out at parts, but it's well worth it when you're done with it. It's the reason why I keep coming to these DA:O forums to look for a good discussion about this game and it's world I have so grown fond of :)  

@nintendoeats said:

" Dude, Oblivion isn't exactly for kids. It might not be as crazy as Morrowind, but its no Kirby's Epic Yarn. "

HEY!!
    Mrskidders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Mrskidders

If you need some anonymous goon on Giantbomb to tell you how to enjoy a game then the game just isn't for you.  Just get something else and move on, you should never have to force enjoyment out of a game, you either get that spark or you don't

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Karkarov

Still blows my mind how many people think DA's story was anything to write home about it was decent but it was no Baldur's Gate 2 certainly not Persona 4.  I felt bored like 5 hours in and it never went away I mean they do nothing innovative or surprising with the story and every character is a tired cliche except for maybe the Dog and Zehvran to a much much lesser degree.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By valrog
    @EveretteScott said:
    " @valrog:  You seem full of hate. "
    It's what gets me up in the morning.
    nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#98  Edited By nukesniper
    @HitmanAgent47 said:
    "

I'm actually playing this game now. I hope you know how to play it properly, it doesn't have guns. If you played the pc version, you can pause it and have alot of tactical decisions with the mouse.

"
    I played Dragon Age on the 360 (PC sucks and framerate made me want to castrate myself), and I had the ability to handle each battle tactically and enjoy them as well. Sure picking actions pops you out of the wheel, but I found that I simply had staggered most of my characters actions. 

@nintendoeats : it sounds like you just might be focused on the wrong class to really enjoy the combat. Or maybe not? I played a rogue as a main character, but for bigger battles I played most of them from the healer's perspective. Sure some of them are really hard (The dragon fight for the achievement takes long enough it reminded me of playing WoW), but I really liked that. I wouldn't want every game to be like Dragon Age, but I found it appealing that I could play every part of a WoW instance (or something similar) all by myself (and without the monthly fee). 

Yes, like many games in the same vein, Dragon Age has issues. Oblivion, Fallout, Mass Effect, they all had a lot of issues with the game (Note: I know the first two were from a different dev, but you can't tell me you don't see the similarities). This is one of those games that I found made me look past a few issues because I was invested in the outcome and the style of game.  

If it just isn't clicking for you, that's a shame, but I can totally understand that and it doesn't surprise me too much that someone doesn't like it.
    StrikeALight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By StrikeALight

Play the PC version.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By mordukai
    @nintendoeats said:

" @valrog: No need to be condescending now...ME is certainly streamlined, but in the end you make more or less the same tactical decisions that you would in another RPG. I challenge you to play the game on insanity and call it dumbed down. "

Yes it is challenging especially for the fact that you team's AI is dumber then a box of rocks and on Insanity difficulty you end up fighting by yourself.  

If you need to ask someone else how to enjoy this game then I am sorry to tell you but this game is not for you. The only person who can tell you how to enjoy this game is you. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.