Blog #13 - Top 5 Indie Games of 2010

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

Edited By alistercat

So, it's December. I figure on the lead up to the new year I would honour my favourite games of the year. Sure, I might do a Game of the Year award but there are so many good games it's a disservice to just list the very best. For each week in December I'll write a blog listing some of the best games this year, starting with the top 5 Indie games.

These are 5 games I think you should play, not in any order. You decide for yourself which of these you like most. I'll decide in my game of the year picks.

1. Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent

No Caption Provided
Nelson Thethers: Puzzle Agent is a game developed by Telltale Games in conjunction with Graham Annable, who's books and art style the game is based on. You are Nelson Tethers, the FBI's top Puzzle Agent. Yes, there is a division in the FBI devoted to solving puzzles. This sets a light comedic tone to the point and click adventure/puzzle game where you are tasked with getting an eraser factory back up and running after an unknown accident. Apparently erasers are the lynch pin of democracy. The light-hearted and comedic tone that fills the game is juxtaposed by a supernatural/horror based story framing the whole game.

Why should you play this?

The story, characters, voice acting and general writing of the dialogue is very compelling as it swings from comedic to tense as you are trying to figure out just what is going on. The puzzles themselves vary in difficulty and feels largely based on the Professor Layton games where you have hints and the puzzle is abstracted from the world. I really enjoyed Nelson as a character, and while it's a shame that this game is very short (couldn't haven taken me more than a couple of hours) I enjoyed the time I spent listening to him report on his tape recorder and questioning the townsfolk. The Puzzle stuff is an experience you can get from Professor Layton and other games, but the real appeal lies in the framing of Puzzle Agent.

2. Super Meat Boy

No Caption Provided
SUUUPEEEEEEERRRRRRR MEAT BOOOOOOY!!!! God I love hearing that every time I start it up. In this masocore platformer developed by Team Meat you play as Meat Boy, the boyfriend of Bandage Girl who has to platform his way across the world to rescue her from the evil, and pretty creepy Dr. Foetus. Starting out as a flash game I first downloaded last year sometime, Team Meat have developed this in to something that feels like a full fledged arcade or Indie title unlike other games that try to move from flash to retail.

This game has a great sense of style, from the menus, to the music and overall game graphical style. The sparse animated cutscenes are filled with videogame references/parodys and humour. There are over 200 levels, and team Meat promising free updates through 'Teh Internets' (an unlockable world). While levels might only last 10 seconds the game is so hard that you won't finish a level on the first time. I am stuck right now but I still don't regret my purchase because the wind up to the final stage where I am at has been a blast.

3. Comic Jumper

No Caption Provided
Comic Jumper is Twisted Pixel's newest game, (mainly) a sidescrolling shooter featuring failing comic star 'Captain Smiley' and the sidekick stuck to his chest 'Star'. The game starts with captain smiley in a usual issue of his comic, when after a big battle with his nemesis 'Brad', his comic is cancelled. Twisted Pixel to the rescue! In a self referential and knowing twist the game developer put themselves in the game, buying the captain smiley brand and putting him to work in several other comics to make money. Honestly the gameplay is pretty poor. I found Captain Smiley to be too slow, further encumbered by monotonous and repetitive level design.

Despite my negative points about this 'game's gameplay', almost everything else about this game is fantastic. It excels as a piece of entertainment, not as a game playing experience. The characters and dialogue are hilarious, along with all the of the live action video they shot (and a particularly funny motion graphics sequence at the end of the game). The settings are also fantastic. You'll jump in to 5 different comics across the game (including Captain Smiley's own comic) all featuring different storylines and art styles. if you dig the humour then it's a must. Don't come here for gameplay.

4. Monday Night Combat

No Caption Provided
This is the only title with multiplayer on the list, and is an only multiplayer-only title. Released on Xbox Live Arcade in the summer of arcade selection by Uber Entertainment, Monday Night Combat is a class based third person shooter featuring both an online objective based mode and a tower defence/shooter mode that be played by up to 4 players. It has been said many times that this game draws from Team Fortress 2 as it's main source of inspiration, and I can certainly see that in it's art design and class based gameplay but I feel like it draws from a lot of modern game design concepts in general. There are perks from shooters like call of duty (called sponsors) and other now normal features such as map voting.

It's very easy to recommend this to anyone who appreciates some team based shooting. The concepts in this game are pretty safe; shoot the other guys, storm their base, but the execution here is very good with a decent variety in presentation between the classes, the art style, the feeling of the shooting. It's light hearted action and while not 'funny' it doesn't take itself seriously. Very easy to get in to, very limited progression so you don't feel like you're being gimped with unlocks and for a low price it will last you for a lot longer than the price tag suggests.

5. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

No Caption Provided
Recettear is a very strange game. A PC RPG/Action game developed in Japan and recently localised, it is unabashedly grounded in Japanese fantasy and Anime (as if the game's art style didn't clue you in). I picked this game up in the Thanksgiving Steam sale after hearing about it from a friend (who hadn't played it mind) and decided to give it a try. The concept is a unique one, you are a girl running an item shop in a town. Sounds simple, but the various aspects of the gameplay begin to pile up and it soon becomes a game of time management and economics. Yet, somehow, it's fun. You'll be buying, selling stock, expanding your shop, installing vending machines and haggling with customers in no time. The other part to this game is top down RPG style dungeon crawling where you play an adventurer searching for loot to sell in the shop.

This game pleasantly surprised me. It's so unique in it's premise and while the execution of the gameplay system feels very much 'Indie' it has decent ambition. The art style consists of old school 2D sprites on a 3D world and looks very appealing. All the characters are based on a good Anime art style and the original Japanese voice acting has been left in so no awkward American voices to ruin this wholly Japanese experience. They did a great job on the localisation, as the translations are often quite funny and surreal. It spices up what would otherwise be bland dialogue. Getting used to the seemingly dense and complex gameplay systems is incredibly addictive, as you soon see the fruits of your labour when you go from raking in hundreds a day to ten thousand. Try the demo on steam and you might be presently surprised too.

Honourable Mentions

Here are some games that didn't make the list because I didn't play enough of them or only played a demo version of but feel (to me at least) like significant releases.
 VVVVVV
 VVVVVV

MineCraft
 MineCraft

Conclusion

So there you go. My top 5 Indie games of this year. Most of my favourite Indie games that I played this year were in fact made in 2008 - 2009 (like machinarium, go play that game, seriously) so it's a shame I couldn't give them a shout out in this list but there are still some very good games this year and I think my list is as diverse as it can get. There's something for everyone here.

if you have played any of these games let me know in the comments what experiences you had. Not sure what I'll do next week, but if people read this one stay tuned for more.
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alistercat

So, it's December. I figure on the lead up to the new year I would honour my favourite games of the year. Sure, I might do a Game of the Year award but there are so many good games it's a disservice to just list the very best. For each week in December I'll write a blog listing some of the best games this year, starting with the top 5 Indie games.

These are 5 games I think you should play, not in any order. You decide for yourself which of these you like most. I'll decide in my game of the year picks.

1. Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent

No Caption Provided
Nelson Thethers: Puzzle Agent is a game developed by Telltale Games in conjunction with Graham Annable, who's books and art style the game is based on. You are Nelson Tethers, the FBI's top Puzzle Agent. Yes, there is a division in the FBI devoted to solving puzzles. This sets a light comedic tone to the point and click adventure/puzzle game where you are tasked with getting an eraser factory back up and running after an unknown accident. Apparently erasers are the lynch pin of democracy. The light-hearted and comedic tone that fills the game is juxtaposed by a supernatural/horror based story framing the whole game.

The story, characters, voice acting and general writing of the dialogue is very compelling as it swings from comedic to tense as you are trying to figure out just what is going on. The puzzles themselves vary in difficulty and feels largely based on the Professor Layton games where you have hints and the puzzle is abstracted from the world. I really enjoyed Nelson as a character, and while it's a shame that this game is very short (couldn't haven taken me more than a couple of hours) I enjoyed the time I spent listening to him report on his tape recorder and questioning the townsfolk. The Puzzle stuff is an experience you can get from Professor Layton and other games, but the real appeal lies in the framing of Puzzle Agent.

2. Super Meat Boy

No Caption Provided
SUUUPEEEEEEERRRRRRR MEAT BOOOOOOY!!!! God I love hearing that every time I start it up. In this masocore platformer developed by Team Meat you play as Meat Boy, the boyfriend of Bandage Girl who has to platform his way across the world to rescue her from the evil, and pretty creepy Dr. Foetus. Starting out as a flash game I first downloaded last year sometime, Team Meat have developed this in to something that feels like a full fledged arcade or Indie title unlike other games that try to move from flash to retail.

This game has a great sense of style, from the menus, to the music and overall game graphical style. The sparse animated cutscenes are filled with videogame references/parodys and humour. There are over 200 levels, and team Meat promising free updates through 'Teh Internets' (an unlockable world). While levels might only last 10 seconds the game is so hard that you won't finish a level on the first time. I am stuck right now but I still don't regret my purchase because the wind up to the final stage where I am at has been a blast.

3. Comic Jumper

No Caption Provided
Comic Jumper is Twisted Pixel's newest game, (mainly) a sidescrolling shooter featuring failing comic star 'Captain Smiley' and the sidekick stuck to his chest 'Star'. The game starts with captain smiley in a usual issue of his comic, when after a big battle with his nemesis 'Brad', his comic is cancelled. Twisted Pixel to the rescue! In a self referential and knowing twist the game developer put themselves in the game, buying the captain smiley brand and putting him to work in several other comics to make money. Honestly the gameplay is pretty poor. I found Captain Smiley to be too slow, further encumbered by monotonous and repetitive level design.

Despite my negative points about this 'game's gameplay', almost everything else about this game is fantastic. It excels as a piece of entertainment, not as a game playing experience. The characters and dialogue are hilarious, along with all the of the live action video they shot (and a particularly funny motion graphics sequence at the end of the game). The settings are also fantastic. You'll jump in to 5 different comics across the game (including Captain Smiley's own comic) all featuring different storylines and art styles. if you dig the humour then it's a must. Don't come here for gameplay.

4. Monday Night Combat

No Caption Provided
This is the only title with multiplayer on the list, and is an only multiplayer-only title. Released on Xbox Live Arcade in the summer of arcade selection by Uber Entertainment, Monday Night Combat is a class based third person shooter featuring both an online objective based mode and a tower defence/shooter mode that be played by up to 4 players. It has been said many times that this game draws from Team Fortress 2 as it's main source of inspiration, and I can certainly see that in it's art design and class based gameplay but I feel like it draws from a lot of modern game design concepts in general. There are perks from shooters like call of duty (called sponsors) and other now normal features such as map voting.

It's very easy to recommend this to anyone who appreciates some team based shooting. The concepts in this game are pretty safe; shoot the other guys, storm their base, but the execution here is very good with a decent variety in presentation between the classes, the art style, the feeling of the shooting. It's light hearted action and while not 'funny' it doesn't take itself seriously. Very easy to get in to, very limited progression so you don't feel like you're being gimped with unlocks and for a low price it will last you for a lot longer than the price tag suggests.

5. Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale

No Caption Provided
Recettear is a very strange game. A PC RPG/Action game developed in Japan and recently localised, it is unabashedly grounded in Japanese fantasy and Anime (as if the game's art style didn't clue you in). I picked this game up in the Thanksgiving Steam sale after hearing about it from a friend (who hadn't played it mind) and decided to give it a try. The concept is a unique one, you are a girl running an item shop in a town. Sounds simple, but the various aspects of the gameplay begin to pile up and it soon becomes a game of time management and economics. Yet, somehow, it's fun. You'll be buying, selling stock, expanding your shop, installing vending machines and haggling with customers in no time. The other part to this game is top down RPG style dungeon crawling where you play an adventurer searching for loot to sell in the shop.

This game pleasantly surprised me. It's so unique in it's premise and while the execution of the gameplay system feels very much 'Indie' it has decent ambition. The art style consists of old school 2D sprites on a 3D world and looks very appealing. All the characters are based on a good Anime art style and the original Japanese voice acting has been left in so no awkward American voices to ruin this wholly Japanese experience. They did a great job on the localisation, as the translations are often quite funny and surreal. It spices up what would otherwise be bland dialogue. Getting used to the seemingly dense and complex gameplay systems is incredibly addictive, as you soon see the fruits of your labour when you go from raking in hundreds a day to ten thousand. Try the demo on steam and you might be presently surprised too.

Honourable Mentions

Here are some games that didn't make the list because I didn't play enough of them or only played a demo version of but feel (to me at least) like significant releases.
 VVVVVV
 VVVVVV

MineCraft
 MineCraft

Conclusion

So there you go. My top 5 Indie games of this year. Most of my favourite Indie games that I played this year were in fact made in 2008 - 2009 (like machinarium, go play that game, seriously) so it's a shame I couldn't give them a shout out in this list but there are still some very good games this year and I think my list is as diverse as it can get. There's something for everyone here.

if you have played any of these games let me know in the comments what experiences you had. Not sure what I'll do next week, but if people read this one stay tuned for more.
Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Geno

Recettear is definitely a shocker this year - came seemingly out of nowhere and totally rocked the indie scene. I think the last game that did that might've been Mount and Blade. Definitely enjoying it so far and I hope more games like it are to come.  

Super Meat Boy I've only gotten into a bit, but I think I can describe it as "delightfully frustrating".

Inf225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Inf225

Great list, but VVVVVV deserves a mention.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By alistercat

I've gone through and edited stuff because I didn't read it at all and I made quite a few mistakes.

@Inf225 said:

" Great list, but VVVVVV deserves a mention. "
Definitely seems like it, but as I didn't play more than the demo I can't justifiably include it. I really enjoyed what I played though.
turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By turboman
@Inf225 said:
Famov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Famov

The only one of those I've played is Super Meat Boy. I am two stages away from finishing the Light world, and about thirty stages from finishing the Dark World. This doesn't count the Warp Zones and Glitch stages, many of which I haven't even found yet.

I've read about Recettear, but I cannot get over how much I hate that art style. It's a shame when my own prejudices prevent me from enjoying a game that otherwise seems very interesting.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alistercat
@TurboMan said:
" @Inf225 said:
"
@TurboMan said:
" @Inf225 said:
"
I do agree, and as a compromise I have added an 'honourable mention' at the end for games that I haven't played enough to commit to the list, but are worth mentioning and are worth people looking in to. It wouldn't be fair to talk about games I haven't extensively played.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#8  Edited By LordAndrew
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By alistercat
@LordAndrew:  Yeah... at the £12.99 price on Steam I would never have checked it out. But the demo is rather generous so it gives people a chance to get addicted. I hope it finds success. I just wish it had a sandbox mode.
HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By HaroldoNVU
@AlisterCat said:
" @LordAndrew:  Yeah... at the £12.99 price on Steam I would never have checked it out. But the demo is rather generous so it gives people a chance to get addicted. I hope it finds success. I just wish it had a sandbox mode. "
yeah, I had doubts when I first saw this but the demo sold me. 

I love Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent. I hope TTG picks up this and turn into a full episodic game after they're done with Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. I may be derivative but it's a pretty decent puzzle adventure to spend an afternoon. Also,  Telltale Games is now a relatively well respected developer with some nice games, but except for Puzzle Agent and their earlier silly poker game they rely too heavily on licenses. It's about time they focus on creating/expanding their IPs.
kyelb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By kyelb22

I got Puzzle Agent, Reccetear, and VVVVV in the last Steam sale for super cheap. :D I beat Puzzle Agent a few days ago, and I thought it was hilarious, but ultimately, WAY too short. I was literally surprised to see the credits start rolling. I've been a little time into both VVVVV and Reccetear, and both seem to be ok. In VVVVV, I have no clue where to go so I just find myself roaming around flipping gravity upside down. And I don't think I've played enough of Reccetear to really get it. I'm at day 7 or 8, and so far, it seems really bland.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By WickedFather

Applejack.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By alistercat
@Kyelb22 said:
" I got Puzzle Agent, Reccetear, and VVVVV in the last Steam sale for super cheap. :D I beat Puzzle Agent a few days ago, and I thought it was hilarious, but ultimately, WAY too short. I was literally surprised to see the credits start rolling. I've been a little time into both VVVVV and Reccetear, and both seem to be ok. In VVVVV, I have no clue where to go so I just find myself roaming around flipping gravity upside down. And I don't think I've played enough of Reccetear to really get it. I'm at day 7 or 8, and so far, it seems really bland. "
Yeah, I couldn't believe it ended so abruptly. As they said though, his work is done. If it were episodic that would be great. I was expecting a second case or something after it ended, but I can't really complain when it cost me hardly anything. There's something slightly off about the voice acting, but in a good way. It doesn't sound too proffesional and over worked.
kyelb22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By kyelb22
@AlisterCat said:
" @Kyelb22 said:
" I got Puzzle Agent, Reccetear, and VVVVV in the last Steam sale for super cheap. :D I beat Puzzle Agent a few days ago, and I thought it was hilarious, but ultimately, WAY too short. I was literally surprised to see the credits start rolling. I've been a little time into both VVVVV and Reccetear, and both seem to be ok. In VVVVV, I have no clue where to go so I just find myself roaming around flipping gravity upside down. And I don't think I've played enough of Reccetear to really get it. I'm at day 7 or 8, and so far, it seems really bland. "
Yeah, I couldn't believe it ended so abruptly. As they said though, his work is done. If it were episodic that would be great. I was expecting a second case or something after it ended, but I can't really complain when it cost me hardly anything. There's something slightly off about the voice acting, but in a good way. It doesn't sound too proffesional and over worked. "
I thought the animation and the voice acting worked together perfectly. The only thing I din't like about it was that a lot of the puzzles were repeated or the same basic idea,, so I guess it's a good thing it was so short. Otherwise I would've gotten bored by the repetition. It was worth the dollar I paid for it, though. It would be awesome if they made a sequel to it, with better puzzles and a couple more hours of gameplay.
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alistercat
@HaroldoNVU said:
"yeah, I had doubts when I first saw this but the demo sold me.   I love Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent. I hope TTG picks up this and turn into a full episodic game after they're done with Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. I may be derivative but it's a pretty decent puzzle adventure to spend an afternoon. Also,  Telltale Games is now a relatively well respected developer with some nice games, but except for Puzzle Agent and their earlier silly poker game they rely too heavily on licenses. It's about time they focus on creating/expanding their IPs. "
I agree to a certain extent, but I feel like whatever works for them they should go with. They're obviously very talented and I don't think I'd like to see them bomb creating original IPs that might not take off. It's not like they're bas licenses,  and they're still doing great things with them. Not many people are making good licensed games.
Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

I have to disagree with Puzzle Agent being on this list. it was a good game, but it was huge step down from the standard of quality TellTale has set in the past. That's understandable considering it was built to be optimal for the iPad and the like, but the game is still way too short and the puzzles vary widely in quality. I fucking loved the art style and voice acting, even the animation had a certain charm to it; but in the end there just isn't a lot of substance there.

I'd also argue against Comic Jumper's inclusion, but Twisted Pixel more than justified $15 purchase so I guess I'm okay with it. 

There were actually a lot of great indie games released in 2010. I love Machinarium too, but there were tons of good, or at least decent, titles worth mentioning. This year also saw games like Altitude, Flotilla, Plain Sight, Amnesia: The Dark Decent, Jolly Rover, Eschalon Book II, Max and the Magic Marker, ilomilo, Bit.Trip Fate and Bit.Trip Runner, LIMBO, P.B. Winterbottom, and a lot a lot a lot more.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By alistercat
@LordXavierBritish:  I know. You should list your own best of 2010 then. I didn't play all of those, so I can't include them. Amnesia deserves a special mention, I'll add that but I if you want to talk about those games make a blog. I agree there isn't a whole lot to Puzzle Agent but for a short cheap game what it does have going for it goes a long way and I greatly enjoyed it.
HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#18  Edited By HaroldoNVU
@AlisterCat said:
" @HaroldoNVU said:
"yeah, I had doubts when I first saw this but the demo sold me.   I love Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent. I hope TTG picks up this and turn into a full episodic game after they're done with Back to the Future and Jurassic Park. I may be derivative but it's a pretty decent puzzle adventure to spend an afternoon. Also,  Telltale Games is now a relatively well respected developer with some nice games, but except for Puzzle Agent and their earlier silly poker game they rely too heavily on licenses. It's about time they focus on creating/expanding their IPs. "
I agree to a certain extent, but I feel like whatever works for them they should go with. They're obviously very talented and I don't think I'd like to see them bomb creating original IPs that might not take off. It's not like they're bas licenses,  and they're still doing great things with them. Not many people are making good licensed games. "
certainly but the problem is when/if they lose the licenses like It happened with Bone. TTG's image is so closely tied with Sam & Max that if they ever lose it would be a disaster. LucasArts is slowly getting back in the game so maybe they'll take care of Monkey Island themselves. Maybe if they pursued their own projects on the side while continue to develop those great licensed games it would be better. but that just speculative of me.

@LordXavierBritish said:
" I have to disagree with Puzzle Agent being on this list. it was a good game, but it was huge step down from the standard of quality TellTale has set in the past. That's understandable considering it was built to be optimal for the iPad and the like, but the game is still way too short and the puzzles vary widely in quality.
I'd say that more the being built for the iPad, the reason Nelson Tethers didn't match the quality of previous games it was because it was just planned as short to test the waters. The other individual episodes all used bigger assets because they were part of a season and much more effort was put into making them. The Penal Zone was on the iPad and while that version is definitely not as good as the other versions, it is functional and the PC and PS3 did not had to face design compromises. But yes, it is far from perfect, but I'd say this spot is deserved. Also, great list of indie games but Altitude was released last year.
Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@LordAndrew said:
"Is that a screenshot of MinecraftClassic? Fuck that shit, the cool kids have all spent their money on the wikid Alpha.

People really do seem to be into Recettear now, which is great. I think the $20 price point turned off a lot of people initially, which is really unfortunate. But now people are really taking in interest in the game, even after returning to its $20 price point. Which is fantastic.

Also, WAAAAARRRRP ZOOOOOOONE!!! "

I do think the original price point hurt Recettear, which is a shame but I feel it's something that would have been better on a handheld, to play in small bursts. 
I also think 'Splosion Man deserves the credit more the Meat Boy and perhaps Ilomilo over Comic Jumper.  (which is hilarious but did have rather bad gameplay)
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By alistercat
@WinterSnowblind:  I am a massive fan of splosion man. It's definitely a better game than Comic Jumper but it came out last year. Haven't played Ilomilo but it looked good. Want to try that sometime.

Also, these are just games I think people should play of the ones that I played. There are obviously more games that could be here.
Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#21  Edited By WinterSnowblind
@AlisterCat:  Was it really that long ago?  I take back that comment then  :)
alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By alistercat
@WinterSnowblind:  Yes, according to Giantbomb.com, but you can't trust those guys.