Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By crunchUK
atejas said:
"pirate_republic said:
"I vote Halo, merely because I've always felt that Metroid has no depth. My opinion, of course."
And Halo does?"
yes. I thought i already busted that myth for you
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By atejas
crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"pirate_republic said:
"I vote Halo, merely because I've always felt that Metroid has no depth. My opinion, of course."
And Halo does?"
yes. I thought i already busted that myth for you"
We did have that argument before, it fizzled out. We were talking about how competitive it was. That has nothing to do with depth.
penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By penguindust

The only Metroid I've played is the 2D stuff, and I haven't gone far enough through Killzone 2 to feel I can properly make a sound judgment between the series.  I have enjoyed what I've played of all three franchises, but "can't we all just get along" isn't the prime focus of these types of threads.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Al3xand3r

I prefer sandwitches.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By toowalrus

Is the Giant Bomb community really arguing over a 1 point difference in combined review scores? I'm disappointed.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By atejas
Al3xand3r said:
"I prefer sandwitches."
Grapes are clearly the better fruit, enjoy your shitty taste.
EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#57  Edited By EpicSteve

Grapes are awesome. Do you prefer the green ones?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#58  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
Godwind said:
"MattyFTM said:
"You can't really compare the two. They're so different."
Yet so similar.First person: CheckSci-Fi: CheckShooting: CheckMultiplayer: Check (Metroid does have multiplayer, but limited)Platforming: Check (Yes, Halo does have some platforming but limited)Tactics: Check (Yes, Halo does have some tactics but limited)What else is it that makes them so different?"
On paper, they do sound similar, but they are very different.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#59  Edited By AgentJ
MattyFTM said:
"Godwind said:
"MattyFTM said:
Yet so similar.First person: CheckSci-Fi: CheckShooting: CheckMultiplayer: Check (Metroid does have multiplayer, but limited)Platforming: Check (Yes, Halo does have some platforming but limited)Tactics: Check (Yes, Halo does have some tactics but limited)What else is it that makes them so different?"
On paper, they do sound similar, but they are very different."
Boss Fights? uhhh
Exploration? uhhhh
Upgrades? uhhh
lock-on aiming? uhhh
And if we are comparing the first metroid to the first halo, than no, Metroid did not have multiplayer. I dont think anyone wants to compare the second game to anything, because while good, 2 echoes wasnt as good as Prime 1 or Prime 3.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
AgentJ said:
"MattyFTM said:
"Godwind said:
"MattyFTM said:
On paper, they do sound similar, but they are very different."
Boss Fights? uhhh
Exploration? uhhhh
Upgrades? uhhh
lock-on aiming? uhhh
And if we are comparing the first metroid to the first halo, than no, Metroid did not have multiplayer. I dont think anyone wants to compare the second game to anything, because while good, 2 echoes wasnt as good as Prime 1 or Prime 3.
"
aliens, fps, armor, space, etc.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MC_Izawa

well halo is cool beacuse he uses real guns and their is blood in his game
metroid is cool to becuase he has a laser beam arm and shoots it at the aliens to

but i tip my hat at halo becaus their isnt much blood in metrodi

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By AgentJ

Yes, we already clarified those. Wait, no! Stop referring to Metroid as an FPS... There are shooting elements, but it is not an FPS. You wouldn't say that GTA IV is a third person shooter would you? 

But yes, the other three things were already established in the quote. The background of the games is similar, but the game itself, if you stripped away all of the aesthetics, would be completely different.
atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By atejas
MC_Izawa said:
"well halo is cool beacuse he uses real guns and their is blood in his gamemetroid is cool to becuase he has a laser beam arm and shoots it at the aliens tobut i tip my hat at halo becaus their isnt much blood in metrodi"
lol zeldas also cool he uses a sord.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By AgentJ
MC_Izawa said:
"well halo is cool beacuse he uses real guns and their is blood in his gamemetroid is cool to becuase he has a laser beam arm and shoots it at the aliens tobut i tip my hat at halo becaus their isnt much blood in metrodi"
He? lol
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By luce

metroid iz alsokool she has energy beam and big ass

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#66  Edited By Snail

OOOHH THE FACEPALM! IT HURTS.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By AgentJ
Snail said:
"OOOHH THE FACEPALM! IT HURTS."
I lolled.
crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By crunchUK
atejas said:
"crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"pirate_republic said:
And Halo does?"
We did have that argument before, it fizzled out. We were talking about how competitive it was. That has nothing to do with depth."
You claimed fiesta slayer was "competitive halo". You have next to zero credibility on how deep it is
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
AgentJ said:
"Yes, we already clarified those. Wait, no! Stop referring to Metroid as an FPS... There are shooting elements, but it is not an FPS. You wouldn't say that GTA IV is a third person shooter would you? 
But yes, the other three things were already established in the quote. The background of the games is similar, but the game itself, if you stripped away all of the aesthetics, would be completely different.
"
Actually, yea.  GTA4 is a TPS.  The others not so much, but the newest for sure
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"pirate_republic said:
And Halo does?"
We did have that argument before, it fizzled out. We were talking about how competitive it was. That has nothing to do with depth."
You claimed fiesta slayer was "competitive halo". You have next to zero credibility on how deep it is"

BUNGLE > MLG
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By AgentJ
SmugDarkLoser said:
"AgentJ said:
"Yes, we already clarified those. Wait, no! Stop referring to Metroid as an FPS... There are shooting elements, but it is not an FPS. You wouldn't say that GTA IV is a third person shooter would you? 
"
Actually, yea.  GTA4 is a TPS.  The others not so much, but the newest for sure"
See, thats the thing right there. It has elements of a third person shooter, but It isn't a third person shooter. Zelda has elements of an RPG, but it isn't an RPG. The "Tales of" series has elements of an action game, but it isn't an action game. Madworld has elements of a golf game, but it isn't a golf game.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Al3xand3r

I just don't see why a FPS isn't an FPS just because it has a bit more emphasis than usual on adventuring. Half-Life is one of the most famous FPS titles and has pretty heavy adventure elements, it just lacks the backtracking. That doesn't make it any less of a FPS. Do we only get to call FPS mindless Doom clones like Painkiller and Serious Sam or what :S

And no, I don't think it's comparable to Halo (I do prefer Prime 3) but not because one is a FPS and the other isn't, but rather because both are FPS except with a very different style, feel and focus.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MC_Izawa

I think we should compare the two based on the fighting games they've appeared in.

Dead or Alive 4 has a Metacritic rating of 85/100, my personal rating of 7.95/10, and I think I heard Jeff say he thought that game was alright.
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl got 93/100, my personal rating of 6.27/10, and I bet Jeff thinks it sucks.
If we run these numbers through my special critical weight formula [(x*3)+(y*100)(z)] where x is the Metacritic score, y is my personal score, and z is Jeff's opinion (0 if he said it sucked, 100 if he said it was alright), we'll get the better game.

Halo = [(85*3)+(7.95*100)(100)] = 79,755 awesome points
Metroid = [(93*3)+(6.27*100)(0)] = 279 awesome points

Halo is 79,476 awesome points better than Metroid.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By atejas
crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"crunchUK said:
"atejas said:
"pirate_republic said:
And Halo does?"
You claimed fiesta slayer was "competitive halo". You have next to zero credibility on how deep it is"
And I'm telling you again that how suited a game is for competitive play has nothing to do with the singleplayer depth, which is obviously what that guy was talking about when he compared it to a game known almost exclusively for its singleplayer.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#75  Edited By PureRok
MC_Izawa said:
"I think we should compare the two based on the fighting games they've appeared in.

Dead or Alive 4 has a Metacritic rating of 85/100, my personal rating of 7.95/10, and I think I heard Jeff say he thought that game was alright.
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl got 93/100, my personal rating of 6.27/10, and I bet Jeff thinks it sucks.
If we run these numbers through my special critical weight formula [(x*3)+(y*100)(z)] where x is the Metacritic score, y is my personal score, and z is Jeff's opinion (0 if he said it sucked, 100 if he said it was alright), we'll get the better game.

Halo is 79,476 awesome points better than Metroid."
By my calculations... you're a fag.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By AgentJ
Al3xand3r said:
"I just don't see why a FPS isn't an FPS just because it has a bit more emphasis than usual on adventuring. Half-Life is one of the most famous FPS titles and has pretty heavy adventure elements, it just lacks the backtracking. That doesn't make it any less of a FPS. Do we only get to call FPS mindless Doom clones like Painkiller and Serious Sam or what :SAnd no, I don't think it's comparable to Halo (I do prefer Prime 3) but not because one is a FPS and the other isn't, but rather because both are FPS except with a very different style, feel and focus."
Its reasonable to think that, but probably the biggest reasons why I dont think its an FPS are this:
1. You never have to actually aim at an enemy. It's all auto-lock. Thats a huge difference from most FPS
2. No ammo. Other than the missles you never have to worry about conserving your ammo because you have an infinite ammount.(see what i did there?)
3. No multiplayer. Show me an FPS that doesnt have multiplayer other than Bioshock. 
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MC_Izawa
AgentJ said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"I just don't see why a FPS isn't an FPS just because it has a bit more emphasis than usual on adventuring. Half-Life is one of the most famous FPS titles and has pretty heavy adventure elements, it just lacks the backtracking. That doesn't make it any less of a FPS. Do we only get to call FPS mindless Doom clones like Painkiller and Serious Sam or what :SAnd no, I don't think it's comparable to Halo (I do prefer Prime 3) but not because one is a FPS and the other isn't, but rather because both are FPS except with a very different style, feel and focus."
Its reasonable to think that, but probably the biggest reasons why I dont think its an FPS are this:
1. You never have to actually aim at an enemy. It's all auto-lock. Thats a huge difference from most FPS
2. No ammo. Other than the missles you never have to worry about conserving your ammo because you have an infinite ammount.(see what i did there?)
3. No multiplayer. Show me an FPS that doesnt have multiplayer other than Bioshock. 
"
STALKER
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Al3xand3r

1) You can aim if you want, it's quite doable on Wii too. And you can have it set to have a lock but still let you free-aim so that the lock basically just lets you strafe the enemies like Zelda, but you still have to aim yourself more or less. Console FPS usually have aim assist anyway.
2) Uh, it used to be common practice to have at least one infinite ammo weapon in FPS games, Prime just took it a step further. There are third person shooters with such weapons also, like Max Payne, but that doesn't make them a not-third person shooters.
3) Uhm, Unreal, Unreal 2, Half-Life 2 (Counter-Strike: Source is hardly its own multiplayer, and HL2DM was created much later), Bioshock, Undying, and I'm sure many more. But just because some games like F.E.A.R. (and sequel), Far Cry and Half-Life have some tacked-on basic multi player mode doesn't mean that's all that makes them FPS...

Since when is FPS associated purely with multi player? Didn't Prime 2 and Prime DS have tacked on MP modes like some of my examples?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By AgentJ
MC_Izawa said:
"AgentJ said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"
STALKER"
Im having a hard time finding "Stalker" in the database. Is there more to the title?
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MC_Izawa
AgentJ said:
"MC_Izawa said:
"AgentJ said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"
STALKER"
Im having a hard time finding "Stalker" in the database. Is there more to the title?
"
HERE
luce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By luce
AgentJ said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"AgentJ said:
"
Actually, yea.  GTA4 is a TPS.  The others not so much, but the newest for sure"
See, thats the thing right there. It has elements of a third person shooter, but It isn't a third person shooter. Zelda has elements of an RPG, but it isn't an RPG. The "Tales of" series has elements of an action game, but it isn't an action game. Madworld has elements of a golf game, but it isn't a golf game.
"
Madworld is my FAVORITE golf game.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By AgentJ
Al3xand3r said:
"1) You can aim if you want, it's quite doable on Wii too. And you can have it set to have a lock but still let you free-aim so that the lock basically just lets you strafe the enemies like Zelda, but you still have to aim yourself more or less.
2) Uh, it used to be common practice to have at least one infinite ammo weapon in FPS games, Prime just took it a step further. There are third person shooters with such weapons also, ie max payne, that doesn't make it a not-third person shooter.
3) Uhm, Unreal, Unreal 2, Half-Life 2 (Counter-Strike: Source is hardly its own multiplayer, and HL2DM was created much later), Bioshock, and I'm sure many more. But just because some games like F.E.A.R. (and sequel), Far Cry and Half-Life have some tacked-on multi player mode doesn't mean that's all that makes them FPS...Since when is FPS associated purely with multi player? And didn't Prime 2 and Prime DS also have tacked on MP modes like some of my examples?"
1)But Free-aiming in the first Prime? You won't beat the game that way. You can't move while you do it, so good luck. While you are locked on, you can really just plug away at the enemy as long as you know what you are doing. 
2)Fair enough, I dont have a lot of experience in FPS. 
3) when i think Unreal, I think the tournaments, and obviously Half Life 2 has a multitude of mp options like you said. I never said that FPS was associated purely with multiplayer, but the VAST majority of FPS do have a multiplayer mode from the start.  You can go ahead and count the ones that had multiplayer tacked on at the end, but I think that when you compare the multiplayer of Metroid to the multiplayer of ANY other first person shooter, thats when the differences really come out.
Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Al3xand3r

It (STALKER) has multi player, just very basic, tacked on and nothing like the single player, so I'd put it among examples in my post like the original Half-Life... Also, just because you think Unreal Tournament doesn't mean we didn't have Unreal as is too. The franchise started SP.

And I don't see HL2 having many MP options itself, only with add-ons. It launched with CSS, which is NOTHING like the SP. And you can buy CSS separately so there's no reason to have HL2 in that case. And then they started making more add-ons like HL2DM. And uh, that's about it really.

If we just look @ the Half-Life universe, it's mostly single player, maybe with some tacked-on MP on top like the first game's Deathmatch mode. Half-Life 2 skipped that until later when they made HL2DM add-on as I mentioned. The Episodes (stand alone expansions) also skip that aspect and just happen to be bundled with other completely separate multi player games, like Team Fortress 2, also sold separatelly too.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By MC_Izawa
MC_Izawa said:
"I think we should compare the two based on the fighting games they've appeared in.

Hmm very interesting points good sir.  You are a gentleman and a scholar.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By AgentJ
MC_Izawa said:
"AgentJ said:
"MC_Izawa said:
"AgentJ said:
"Al3xand3r said:
"
STALKER"
"
HERE"
Fair enough, there are a few. But i think that everyone has to admit that the vast majority of FPS have a multiplayer mode.
PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#86  Edited By PureRok

Stalker has multiplayer.

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Godwind
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Why would you add a multiplayer map pack and the ports that came out years later that had lots of bugs made by a different company?
The maps are free for the record.  Pretty weird.  Go on live and downlaod them all for nothing or buy a disk for $20....yea....
It is still part of the Halo series.  As long as ports exist, they are valid evaluations.  When the Play on Wii version of the first Metroid Prime games get reviewed, and added in.

SmugDarkLoser
said:
Godwind said:
"NukeGoBoom said:
"Oh goddamit.You have a puzzle based fps,a gameplays based fps  and a visual based fps and you count them as equals.This shit will end up be just Apples and Oranges and has no place for arguements."
Platforming: Check (Yes, Halo does have some platforming but limited)
Tactics: Check (Yes, Halo does have some tactics but limited)I think they are quite similiar, no?"
Halo has plenty of tactics... anyway, addressing the platforming, you should really download some of the user maps.  Pretty fun.  Lots of platforming maps, racing, and puzzle ones. But no, they aren't really the same aside from being sci-fi first person shooters.  It ends there really.  It's more similar in a checklist format.  Very different besides that.  "
I was joking a bit with the tactics statement.  Also, since you confirmed the issue addressed with Halo and Platforming, they both include it and therefore are similar on that issue.  So that would make them closer to comparison.

LordAndrew
said:
"Godwind said:
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__GwgaX2a0

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3M3p9J3kKw
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1g4M5vJdE
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHzgp4n3Vt8
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJeQLRUKp88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmsB_pS_uVk

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Metroid-Prime-3-Corruption-Vs-Halo-3-3026.html

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Blog:Halo_vs._Metroid

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=MVSH

http://www.wiichat.com/lounge/1121-metroid-prime-3-vs-halo-3-a.html

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=549980

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Metroid-Prime-3-Corruption-Vs-Halo-3-Part-III-3684.html"
I'm not even going to read those posts or watch those videos. But it seems you've provided a bunch of videos, forum posts, and some some stupid blog someone decided to post on a Halo wiki. None of which are here debating Halo vs. Metroid, I'm sure. If you want to respond to those, do that on those sites. But no one here has interest in getting involved in this. "
So I provided links proving an actual debated issue.  You just choose not to read it and assume that isn't comparing Metroid Prime to Halo.

Al3xand3r
said:
"1) You can aim if you want, it's quite doable on Wii too. And you can have it set to have a lock but still let you free-aim so that the lock basically just lets you strafe the enemies like Zelda, but you still have to aim yourself more or less. Console FPS usually have aim assist anyway.
2) Uh, it used to be common practice to have at least one infinite ammo weapon in FPS games, Prime just took it a step further. There are third person shooters with such weapons also, like Max Payne, but that doesn't make them a not-third person shooters.
3) Uhm, Unreal, Unreal 2, Half-Life 2 (Counter-Strike: Source is hardly its own multiplayer, and HL2DM was created much later), Bioshock, Undying, and I'm sure many more. But just because some games like F.E.A.R. (and sequel), Far Cry and Half-Life have some tacked-on basic multi player mode doesn't mean that's all that makes them FPS...Since when is FPS associated purely with multi player? Didn't Prime 2 and Prime DS have tacked on MP modes like some of my examples?"
I'm glad to know that their is someone else out there can agree that they are comparable.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
Godwind said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:
"Why would you add a multiplayer map pack and the ports that came out years later that had lots of bugs made by a different company?
The maps are free for the record.  Pretty weird.  Go on live and downlaod them all for nothing or buy a disk for $20....yea....
It is still part of the Halo series.  As long as ports exist, they are valid evaluations.  When the Play on Wii version of the first Metroid Prime games get reviewed, and added in.

But if you're comparing quality of the series, you really just want to use the main games.  It's like basing mario on Mario Sport #226.   Different dev.  Would you base Metal Gear on the NES port?  Of course not.   It's retarded.   You know, if you go to metacritic, the OOT virtual console release isn't put into the N64 score.

And I hope you weren't talking about the map pack....
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#89  Edited By LordAndrew

I didn't say that. I'm sure all of those links lead to Halo vs. Metroid debates. But as far as I know, none of those involve Giant Bomb members. We have no interest in the Halo vs. Metroid debate. If you want to respond to those people you should respond to them, not us.

MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MC_Izawa
MC_Izawa said:
"MC_Izawa said:

Hmm very interesting points good sir.  You are a gentleman and a scholar."
Thank you.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#91  Edited By iamjohn

Godwind, what is with your obsession with comparing things that need not be compared?  First your dumb ass "LET'S ALL VOTE ON THE BEST CONSOLE OF ALL TIME!" stunt, now, "WHICH IS BETTER: HALO OR METROID?"  What's next: "WHICH IS BETTER: APPLES OR SHOTGUNS?"?

Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Godwind
SmugDarkLoser said:
"Godwind said:
"SmugDarkLoser said:

But if you're comparing quality of the series, you really just want to use the main games.  It's like basing mario on Mario Sport #226.   Different dev.  Would you base Metal Gear on the NES port?  Of course not. "
But they are part of the Halo series.  Mario has many series including his platforming series, his racing series, his tennis series, RPG series, Golfing series, his party series, Puzzle series, Edutainment series.  Hotel Mario would be a valid evaluation because it is licensed by Nintendo much like Microsoft licensed  Halo to a different developer.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MC_Izawa
iAmJohn said:
"Godwind, what is with your obsession with comparing things that need not be compared?  First your dumb ass "LET'S ALL VOTE ON THE BEST CONSOLE OF ALL TIME!" stunt, now, "WHICH IS BETTER: HALO OR METROID?"  What's next: "WHICH IS BETTER: APPLES OR SHOTGUNS?"?"
I have a formula for that, if I need to whip it out.
EDIT: Got it!

(15.4+|x|)(y^2)/(1+(0.8*x)-z)
Where the variables are the object in question's usefulness in case of a fire (x), hunger (y), and a zombie invasion (z).
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#94  Edited By Black_Rose
MC_Izawa said:
"MC_Izawa said:
"MC_Izawa said:

Hmm very interesting points good sir.  You are a gentleman and a scholar."
Thank you."
WTF?
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By iamjohn
MC_Izawa said:

Uh... Jeff gave Brawl a 4/5. :\
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By MC_Izawa
iAmJohn said:
"MC_Izawa said:

Uh... Jeff gave Brawl a 4/5. :\
"
That's fine and good, but I didn't take his review scores into account.  I specifically stated that it was what I thought Jeff thought.  Like, in the deepest part of his mind, not in an article.
Don't argue with science and math and stuff.
Godwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Godwind
iAmJohn said:
"Godwind, what is with your obsession with comparing things that need not be compared?  First your dumb ass "LET'S ALL VOTE ON THE BEST CONSOLE OF ALL TIME!" stunt, now, "WHICH IS BETTER: HALO OR METROID?"  What's next: "WHICH IS BETTER: APPLES OR SHOTGUNS?"?"
Comparing things is fun.
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheFreeMan
MC_Izawa said:
"That's fine and good, but I didn't take his review scores into account.  I specifically stated that it was what I thought Jeff thought.  Like, in the deepest part of his mind, not in an article.Don't argue with science and math and stuff."
I find your formula and logic flawed, scholar.
iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By iamjohn
Godwind said:
"iAmJohn said:
Comparing things is fun."
If all you do is post on GameFAQs or in System Wars (or whatever the fuck that stupid board on Gamespot is called), then sure.

MC_Izawa said:
"That's fine and good, but I didn't take his review scores into account.  I specifically stated that it was what I thought Jeff thought.  Like, in the deepest part of his mind, not in an article.Don't argue with science and math and stuff."
I have been silenced by the almighty power of physics.
MC_Izawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MC_Izawa
TheFreeMan said:
"MC_Izawa said:
I find your formula and logic flawed, scholar."
Science is a cruel mistress, you wouldn't understand.  Now where did I put that pot of mercury?  I HAVE INCANTATIONS TO ATTEND TO!